[INN] The Inn

Rules? There are no rules! Join and leave the roleplays in this section whenever you want.
GUVII

Re: [INN] The Inn

Post by GUVII » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:12 am

Tahki slowly blinked at Tarik then back at Moon "well actually, Moon has one of the largest bounties I've ever seen a corporation set on her head. Just because she halted the illegal experimentation and exploitation of her people... her bounty in our universe, is roughly in the trillions of dollars, if that makes any sense." Tahki explained plainly while Moon slowly rubs the back of her neck and looks at the floor.

"T-thanks Tahki, for the information about my bounty, even though I didn't even know about it... kind of disturbing..." As she shifts her view towards Tahki, as Tahki promptly replies out of the safety of her own life "Uh... Not that I will attempt to claim it. Money has no value to Elementals." as Tahki is sweating bullets.

"That's what I thought..." Moon replied back with a smile, almost looks like Moon is intimidating Tahki.

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:01 pm

tarik stares blankly at the two of them for a second no expression on his face. "well damn..." he says after a long pause. "if I was confident in my ability to fight something like you I wouldn't hesitate. but then again saving your people from an illegal experimentation ring doesnt seem like something I would want to stop." he sighs and sinks down into his seat.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:21 am

"Think I'd be able to pay you to end a cult doing so in a... let's say... lawless area?" Jëager responded after hearing Tarik's sigh. Actually tempted to add him to the somewhat war the Devil splicers started on the version of Russia he fled from.

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:45 am

"well that depends on how much your paying. my services arent free and I dont work for charity.... often." he looks at jaeger. "you point me in the direction of who needs to die and I'll bring you their head on a gold plate." he leans in forward twords him and smiles a devilish grin.

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:50 am

((bump))

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:23 am

Tahki stands there as the room is quiet once more, lacking response from either party. Tahki then turns towards Moon and shrugs "seems like a new mission is about to start shortly, if I recall... the mission board here would have people post their missions, and then start them in another area or world (forum post), you were also a part of quite a few here, but not complete them..." as Moon looked back towards Tahki before letting out a quiet sigh.

"Because missions would drag on forever and never actually end or progress, even life it self seems to get in the way of these missions, regardless of the reasons, there is always something that gets in the way it seems, I just hope it doesn't happen again, or have others define the rules of the mission despite it being another's content..." As Moon slowly glances towards the mission board "just because some people fail to understand, or too comprehend others motives, while placing baseless limitations upon you, defeating the reason to continue."

(actual reason why I have trouble proceeding here in RP's, usually one person which I won't name will look at characters I make for specific RP's, and try to conform them to their vision, I get that most of my characters are OP as hell like Moon, but Tahki is weak, and various others have obvious weaknesses. If ya don't like the character, just say so, otherwise butt out of my CS.)

Wartorncrusader

Post by Wartorncrusader » Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:56 am

tarik looks back at moon and tahki. " so wait. are you saying you dont have limits on your power? that's incredible! I heard what you said about being a being made of a form of energy but can you really not exhaust yourself?" he looks at her with a very admirable look on his face.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:13 am

Moon blinks and ponders on the thought "I... We... Elementals have limits, but when you live for so long, you have the time to accumulate matter and build up energy. To put it into perspective, I contain within me, another universe, another world parallel to our own everyone I meet is recorded within this world, but they are not real, not yet, but the world itself... is very much real. Being more accustomed to combat I can use the energy of these worlds for my combat strengths, but it comes at the cost of said world or at least part of it. When energy is expended, it takes a part of me with it, but if I consume matter, that part comes back, the same works with sunlight, or any form of energy that I come into contact with with the exception of Negative Energy, which forces Elemental's to expend their energy rather than consume it. There are limits, but the limits are so far off it mind as well be boundless." Moon explained then looks over at Tahki

"Tahki on the other hand is quite similar, but has no combat experience, so she cannot use that energy efficiently in combat situations, so she bleeds, and can break like any other mortal. She is nothing more than a glass vase, punching her would be like punching an egg and she might even die from it... unless she gets immediate medical attention." Moon explained for Tahki, as Tahki quietly looks down while rubbing her arm, remembering a few combat situations that brought her close death.

odog811
Bronze
Location: Kirby's kingdom, eating Alexander's comfortable clothing and dumping his meds into trash cans

Post by odog811 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:26 am

Eventually Jëager had broken his silence, shaking his notion out of his head. "You'd... probably not come back anyway, the splicers are an army at this point, and you'd hardly be part of a front against them." He seemed a bit tired as he spoke, soon trying to reach his room. A likely cause could be low ether reserves.

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:30 am

Tahki looks up at Jëager, as Moon also looked at him from the corner of her eyes, which combined with her glow somewhat looked like a menacing glare... "Well, these... Splicers... if they are a threat to all life in your universe, Moon would most likely step in, that is if you would accept her in your world." Tahki explained, while Moon slowly lifted her hand and her scythe shifted from its current state, to a energized sphere that which snapped to her hand, and reformed before her when her grip settled on its hilt.

"being life's champion, has a price, guarding all life also includes guarding it in all verses, including yours. From what I've heard, this group you call Splicers are quite a handful, potentially becoming a real threat. But if you need an army to defeat them... then you are in the presence of a leader, all it takes is one call, and the U.E.N. will respond to my word." Moon's tone was more of a serious one, rather than her usual cheerful, child like response she usually gives, almost as if her personality had shifted.