New ~

Say hi! Stay a while. We love you.
Morgane

New ~

Post by Morgane » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:31 pm

Hi everyone ! so I am new here but I think you already guess haha!
I am really happy to be here and I'm really hope to meet people and do a lot of rp !
About rp, I'm doing it from a long time now and I really like it! ImageImage🏻
I don't know what else to say but feel free to text me of you want to rp :) I don't bite , or not that often Imagex)
so this is it ^^

oh I want to say sorry if my English is far away from perfect, I'm not a native English speaker ^^ so feel free to correct me some time, it will help me to improve my writings!

See ya guys !Image

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Morgane

Re: New ~

Post by Morgane » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:34 pm

sorry, I though emoji will pass but no ^^"

Sent from my ASUS_X018D using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:39 pm

Hello @Morgane! Welcome to RPF! Your English seems to be just fine, and you're not the only non-native speaker, so don't worry about that! I'll start you off with the basic information, and feel free to look around and ask any questions.

To begin, here's the link to our rules and FAQs. Check them out when you can and feel free to ask for clarification if you need it.

If you're looking to join or start an RP, try looking in one of the "Requests" sections - there's one for casual (basic, easygoing RP), one for intermediate (a bit more effort required) and one for advanced (for when you really want to put effort in, but much slower). Any of the recent "REQ" threads in those sections are good places to get started - just take a look and see if you can find something that appeals to you. There's a huge variety of RPs on this site, and you're more than welcome to create one of your own as well.

There are one other area - Superhero Sandbox, which is a multi-tier comic-style universe. For this section, you'll create a character (or characters) and weave them in and out through several different storylines. We actually just started up a new Introductory Area for new people to get involved without having to worry about learning all the background lore.

Feel free to hit me with any inquiries and I'll do my best to answer them for you. I'll look forward to seeing you around! Enjoy your stay!

Sierra.sup

Post by Sierra.sup » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:45 pm

hi

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

tiernantheking

Post by tiernantheking » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:16 am

im in

Sent from my SM-A107F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

paige.walden

Post by paige.walden » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:43 am

hey

Sent from my LML212VL using Role Playing Forums v4.2.3.

AliceLudwig

Post by AliceLudwig » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:49 pm

Hello!
I'm a new user too. Nice to meet you!