Shining Stars!

TehMagicPudding

Re: Shining Stars!

Post by TehMagicPudding » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:37 pm

Muko smiled brightly as Lisara held out her hand, excitedly shaking it with his much larger hand. After a moment of shaking hands, the giant scooted backwards, keeping his head bowed and trying to make himself as small as possible despite his massive size. His attempt at stoicism was quickly broken as the voices of other people filled his ears. Excited, he sat bolt upright, looking around at the new faces in the clearing. Muko gave a large smile, revealing a mouth full of chipped, crooked, and missing teeth. He waved energetically at the new figures in the clearing.

"Hello friends!"
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

IrisRosewood

Shining Stars!

Post by IrisRosewood » Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:21 am

A young water nymph swam through the lazily winding river, her long hair flowing behind her like it's own lake. The nymph flowed out of the water at the shore. Her form shivered momentarily, as she almost appeared to melt into the ground, before coming to form a humanoid shape. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she spoke, her voice quiet and tranquil.

"I do hope I'm not too late. I'm Alstromeria, a pleasure to meet you."

Sent from my SM-G920P using Role Playing Forums v4.2.1.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:52 am

Lisara liked to think of herself as a good judge of character. Most would be a bit scared of the big guy but from the moment she saw him enter the clearing she knew he was a teddy bear. Just the way he walked and sat down told her everything she needed to know. The small elf was smiling as she was about to start playing her flute again when others entered the clearing and approached. They were rather unique just like she had wanted! They were each likely denied from other guilds like her for one reason or another. Now she could create a family! It was surprising that so many would show up all at the same time. That was the power of music after all, it helped guide lost souls.

Her eyes wandered first the boy with the wolf spirit speaking for him. Elven tribes thought highly of spirits, hers even worshipped certain spirits as gods. It kinda made her happy to know she'd have one among her group. Her eyes shifted towards a man that had just exited the clearing asking if this was the Shining Stars. Well they each asked that question." Yup! This is indeed the Shining Stars! I'm the soon to be guild Master Lisara Melchiott! Welcome one and all to my guild and thank you very much for showing up! As stated on the form I indeed started this guild to create a place for those not accepted by others. I'm looking forward to getting to know and work with each and every one of you. First I would hope to ask for your names? For the registery of course!" Lisara spoke with a loud and cheery voice as she produced a small pen and paper. The top stated it was a guild registration form, meaning the guild wasn't exactly official yet. She needed members before it could be an official guild.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Heilerkatze

Post by Heilerkatze » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:15 am

Still sitting in the same position, for some reason Narukami liked sit like this, he listened to the elven girl, his map on his laps and drawing the parts of the forest he saved for later before. Letorix probably gonna tell, so i don't need to he thought.

Letorix on the other hand were eager to tell her everything she wanted to know. "Do you need mine too?" He asked hastily, he liked that girl, she was cheerfull and he certainly liked cheerfull people. Looking over at Narukami, with a wide grin on his face of course, he made clear enough to the boy that he has to introduce himself.

Narukami sighed, "Fine. Narukami. 16. Animali.", he simply said without much extra, hoping it would be more than enough info. He felt uneasy around many peoples, one of the few feelings and emotions that he regained, ans would rather stay silent than talking, but knowing Letorix long enough he knew the demon spirit want him to open up. How can a demon be this social? he wondered once again in his life, drawing a little shining star on the right upper corner of his map.
Be wild! Be free! be what YOU want to be, not what others want you to be!

Zroday
Location: Staring into the black from the observation deck of his ship

Post by Zroday » Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:22 pm

William watched as the other individuals all broke from the trees or river into the clearing. They certainly made an odd collection of species, from the tiny elf girl holding the paper taking down names to the massive errrrr.... Man?, William wasn't sure he'd encountered a creature like this before, sitting next to her, to the water Nymph that seemed to just appear out of the little river and the odd, quiet kid and his unusually talkative wolf looking creature. Then there was the other tiny girl with the paint brush who William had no idea what she was.... and then him... the guy with the armor and the lance. He wasn't sure how this was going to work out.

Upon being prompted for his name, he said to the little elf while giving a small bow, "My name is William Von Barton of the Von Barton family. I am pleased to meet you."

Tr0llz0r

Post by Tr0llz0r » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:24 am

Upon entering the clearing, Hannah and Onyx were greeted with a myriad of different characters, from a gentle-looking giant of a man, a super fluffy looking giant wolf, a nymph, and a number of humans, as well as a small elf. The duo approached the elf, greeting those that they passed.

"Hello! My name is Hannah Starleaf." Hannah greeted with a slight bow, "And this is my 'brother'!" Onyx bowed alongside Hannah, removing his helmet. "Onyx Stone." He said.

"Since you seem to be writing down names, is it safe to assume that you're the Guildmaster for Shining Stars?" Hannah asked as she fished out their flyer and presented it to Lisa. "If so, we'd like to join!" She added with an overwhelmingly bright smile.

((OOC:)) Worry not. The quiet one will speak more in later posts.
Stay tuned, folks~! Ha ha ha~

GUVII

Post by GUVII » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:52 pm

Maylie paints herself a rock in mid air, at first it looks flat as if it was being painted on a invisible canvas. She goes into detail painting the grass around it, even some smaller rockets to help keep the larger one propped up. Once completed it pops into existence, taking a 3D form rather than being a 2D object. She climbs upon the rock to sit upon it, and looks up at Lisara as her hood is once again pushed back by her puppy like ears. "So the Shining stars isn't officially a Guild yet? I take it that we've have to go to an adventures hall to get registered? Or you've already have a plan for that?" Maylie said quietly, while looking at the form and the pen.

She holds her paint brush close, ready to sign the paper if needed... but would probably do it with her brush rather than a pen.

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:17 am

Lisara was beyond filled with glee over the new guild members she was getting. It was certainly going to be interesting living and fighting beside these people. She wrote down names she had already heard and names of those offered after her asking. A smile was flashed towards the spirit as they asked if they required their name as well. That made her stop an think for a moment. Would a spirit be required to be on the registery? It couldn't hurt to have another name. Plus the pay could go to the boy it was connected to." Sure!" Lisa stated happily as her pen danced across the form while she continued to wear her smile. Her attention turned towards the knight that had approached as she jotted down his info." It's a pleasure to meet you as well sir. Thank you for coming." Her voice still filled with joy as her attention turned to a new pair that had joined them.

Even more people! The girl seemed just as excited to join as she was that they came!" Yup that's me! Lisara Melchiott!" Lisara couldn't help but jump up in the air as she stated due to the overwhelming joy filling her to the brim and beyond. The smaller being seemed to catch on to the fact she had a registry form. A small nervous laugh left her lips as she rubbed the back of her head." Kinda...most of the paperwork is filled out. I just need to finish a deal and turn in this form. Speaking of the deal, we have a quest that needs to be done! Think of it as a...test of sorts! To see how well we all work together!" Lisara had a nervous tone to her voice as it was kinda out that she still had things that needed to be done. Her voice also quieted down a little when the bit about a deal was made.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

TehMagicPudding

Post by TehMagicPudding » Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Muko looked down at the Maylie with wonder. His eyes sparkled as he watched her paint on thin air, with an ear to ear smile appearing on his face as the painting turned to a real object. The giant clapped excitedly for the tiny elemental.
"Again, again!" Muko pulled out a plush koi fish that was almost as big as Maylie, holding it up to her. "Make a friend!"
Science can't disprove the existence of ninjas, only their direct presence.

Zroday
Location: Staring into the black from the observation deck of his ship

Post by Zroday » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:54 pm

William listened as Lisara explained to the group about needing to finish registering her guild. He knew the Kingdom ran on paperwork, so was not bothered by there needing to be yet more to do. He was, however, slightly caught off guard about the clause of 'a deal.' He made to respond, but was momentarily cut off by the giant clapping and being entertained by the painter, which William had to admit to himself, was a rather impressive skill. He waited for the giant to finish his excited outbreak, before turning back to Lisara and asking "Excuse me, but what sort of test...?"

William was wary about becoming involved in deals in which he did not know the parties involved. He was not afraid of a challenge, but did not want to end up on the wrong side of some individuals with particularly nasty reputations.