Pandora P.D. CSes

Dead_Inside

Re: Pandora P.D. CSes

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:17 pm

illirica & Poetic:

Accepted. :) Special Corps, Poetic.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Player:   Dead Inside
Name: Martin Andrade
Main Power/Ability: N/A
Secondary Power/Ability(optional): N/A
Weapons {if any}: Custom Golden Beretta 9mm Image
Image Tactical Beretta Pump Shotgun known as “The Chief's Baby”
Race: Human
Appearance:  Image
- Is usually dressed casually, so casually in fact that people coming into the Pandora Police Department mistake him for an Officer or Perp. Torn relaxed fit blue jeans, a random t-shirt with only God knows what on it and the sleeves either torn off or rolled up, the newest, freshest sneakers possible and a pair of headphones around his neck at any give time. Wears his badge on a chain around his neck and hidden under his t-shirt until he needs to show it. Puts all the younger Officers to shame in the weight room {except some of the Supernaturals}.
Height:  6’2”
Weight:  210
Disposition:   Very calm, jovial and laid back.  Kind, focused and open minded.  Tends to care more that he should, very observant and able to pick up small things within an environment that most people don’t.  Has the aura of a Father figure and can bring even the rowdiest fight to a halt with a shout of his deep voice.  Recently married a Supernatural.
Department: Pandora Police  Co-Chief
Extra(tattoo's, piercings, scars, etc.):  Has a red Runic Tattoo that circles his muscular upper left bicep completely that he bet Abbie $100 that he would get {Elvish tattoo that halts aging}, S/O’s name in silver Angelic script on lower right bicep.  Two diamond studs in each ear lobe.  Also has one light blue eye and one grey eye.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Matvey

Post by Matvey » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:36 pm

Srebry Venwynn

Player: Matvey

Name: Srebry Venwynn

Weapons: SIG Sauer P226 handgun, though it rarely sees any use

Race: Dark Faerie

Height: 6'

Weight: 75 kg

Department: Special Corps

Disposition

Srebry is a highly temperamental person. He is generally irritable, and can be quick to anger -- especially when faced with injustice. Motivated by a powerful sense of right and wrong, he is highly dedicated to his morals and takes his job in the Police seriously. Although this morality includes the stalwart protection of innocent civilians, Srebry is merciless towards criminals, believing in the immediate execution of capital punishment, official or otherwise.

Powers

Dark Faerie Flame Magix[/size]

A highly destructive power, with very little tactical application besides total annihilation. Srebry is able to conjure flames, deep purple in colour, from his hands and body, or onto any object in his immediate vicinity. The flames, widely known as faerie fyre, burn quite dimly, but are extremely hot and difficult to extinguish -- Srebry himself can find them difficult to contain sometimes. Other dark faeries are largely immune to faerie fyre, and are able to casually stroll through even a raging inferno.

Dark Faerie Moon Magix

The second of Srebry's powers, and the less potent, involving the projection of powerful moonbeams, either from the night sky or from Srebry's hands. The light will rapidly cool and eventually freeze anything under its illumination, making it destructive to living flesh. Srebry uses this power to either cause damage from afar, or to extinguish faerie fyre.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:09 am

I like what you did with him! Accepted! :D

Also forgot to mention.......as per the picture, he really likes bubblegum. :D And as stated before, he is Chandie's Partner in the Special Corps.

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:09 pm

Player: anotherbabyrose
Name: Venus Johnson
Main Power/Ability: Advanced Telekinesis - An advanced form of Telekinesis. It allows Venus to move very large objects and create a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy. (Usually appears in large balls of baby blue light.)
Secondary Power/Ability(optional): Potion brewing - able to create a variety of potions. The list of potions Venus is able to create at this time is as follows:
- Love potion
- Luck potion
- Augmentation potion (able to enhance ones strength, speed, hearing, eyesight, abilities, etc. this potion can only enhance one at a time and is not advised to be taken more than once every three days.)
- Truth telling potion
- Healing potion
- Headache/stomach/anxiety relief potion
- Invisibility potion
- Water breathing potion
- Sleeping potion
- Shapeshifting potion (allows the drinker to shapeshift into someone else for a certain amount of time)
NOTE: All potions require specific ingredients that can take a while to gather and then brew. Venus has a large notebook filled with many more potions but these are ones she can make quickly/knows off the top of her head.
Weapons {if any}: None.
Race: Witch
Height: 5’0
Weight: 95 lbs
Disposition: Flirty and a little too friendly, Venus enjoys the male body a little too much. Humans, vampires, elf’s, Angels, she likes them all! She can be serious when she needs to be, but typically isn’t.
Department: Special Corps
Appearance:
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Accepted.

lovestoken95

Post by lovestoken95 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:07 pm

Player: lovestoken95
Name: tiffany Bradley
Main power: speed and strength
Secondary power: can read minds
Weapons: n/a
Race: vampire
Age 237 appears 25
Height 5'4"
Weight 157lbs
Apperance
Screenshot_2019-01-05-15-00-10~2.png
Screenshot_2019-01-05-15-00-10~2.png (322.06 KiB) Viewed 275 times

Usually wearing leather any thing but it has to be skin tight
Disposition: not a cheerful person usually keeps to herself and antisocial loves killing and torchering
Department: bounty hunter[
Extra has t scars on her back from when she died she got cut with a katana and one eye is grey whilst the other is red

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:25 pm

Rejected. You can only be in One of the two listed Departments {Human Department or Supernatural Department}. As a Police Officer, torturing and a love of killing isn't an options. Sorry, she needs to be reworked to fit the RP if you want to use her.

lovestoken95

Post by lovestoken95 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:51 pm

Player: lovestoken95
Name: tiffany Bradley
Main power: speed and strength
Secondary power: can read minds
Weapons: n/a
Race: vampire
Age 237 appears 25
Height 5'4"
Weight 157lbs
ApperanceScreenshot_2019-01-05-15-00-10~2.png
Screenshot_2019-01-05-15-00-10~2.png (322.06 KiB) Viewed 10 times
Usually wearing leather any thing but it has to be skin tight
Disposition: cheerful person loves action and drama wanted to be a movie star when she was human loves trying new things and meeting new people
Department supernatural department
Extra has t scars on her back from when she died she got cut with a katana and one eye is grey whilst the other is red.

Is this good I changed the department and the disposition.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:22 am

Accepted! Thank you for the corrections :)