Supernatural Insurgency

Dead_Inside

Re: Found: Vampire RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Dondra looked up and turned heading into the Living Room. She looked at Ariana and Candelara before Ariana got up and ran upstairs to hide. Dondra wasn't expecting anyone so she was curious.

"Who is it?", she called through the door, glancing back at Candelara with a quirked eyebrow.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

jehan

Post by jehan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:17 pm

"Renard," Renard called back, leaning against the door so he didn't have to shout too loudly. He wasn't too surprised by her caution; it paid to be careful sometimes, and he certainly wasn't about to fault her for that, even if he'd quite like to just be able to get out of the sun sooner rather than later. "I have news for you."

hellbounddemon
Silver

Found: Vampire RP

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:22 pm

Ariana stays in the dark room enjoying it. She could see everything from wall to wall. She stayed still keeping her body still meant no sound would escape
Last edited by hellbounddemon on Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:34 pm

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

Candelara stood nearby Dondra, ready to use her abilities if necessary. She was slightly relieved, yet a bit concerned at who it was. The man was far too much in the spotlight to be given the priveledge of knowing about the illegal Fledgling. He was greatly popular with Kine, and younger Kindred alike. Where he went, people were sure to follow. Not a good catalyst for secrecy.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:39 pm

Dondra looked at Candelara, sensing her unease.

"I'm sure it's just to tell me of a requisition. Don't let his presence get to you, I'll get the information and send him on his way.", she said softly, her voice low enough to only be heard by her friend.

She turned and opened the door, looking out at Renard calmly.

"It's rare for you to visit my home, Renard. How can I be of assistance?", she asked, her professional indifference showing through easily.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:42 pm

Arjana continued to hide. She hated hiding she wanted to go the her home where she believed was safe

jehan

Post by jehan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:54 am

"Afternoon," Renard bowed low to Dondra, in a slightly teasing sign of respect. "Sorry to disturb you. I received a call that might be of interest - one of the blood banks in the next town over is reporting an unusual amount has gone missing. It might be advisable to make sure those nearby to us are reminded about acceptable quantities."

He glanced around, before leaning close to her, whispering the next part of his message as if afraid to be overheard. "There's other rumours, too, although this is far less official and you didn't hear it from me: some people are suggesting someone's going around turning Kine without permission."

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:58 am

Ariana hears the man and wasants to speak but refuses fighting the urge to defend herself . She wantdd the man to know that she could learn

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:09 am

Dondra raised an eyebrow at the mention of the Blood Bank "robberies". She would definitely need to discuss that with Candelara and see if she had heard anything. But when he leaned in and spoke of the other rumor, she stiffened for a moment. She pulled back and looked at him, her usual calm demeanor present now.

"Were you provided any leads?", she asked him seriously.

If whomever this was was out there turning Kine on a whim, it could turn into a bloodbath. One that Ariana would get caught in the middle of. She didn't want that, she surprisingly felt responsible for the girl. She needed to do something to quell this and she needed to do it now.

jehan

Post by jehan » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:14 am

Renard bit his lip, hesitating for a moment. "Can I come in, please?" he asked. He didn't want to discuss this outside, where they could be overheard. It wasn't that Renard was scared, because he could fend for himself, but still. He preferred to avoid trouble, if he could, and talking about matters like this in the open definitely didn't count as avoiding trouble.