Supernatural Insurgency

Dead_Inside

Re: Found: Vampire RP

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:12 am

Dondra looked at Candelara and sighed softly.

"No, there is no need to spend money. She can stay here. The house is big enough for a family of five, there is plenty of room.", she said, shifting slightly.

It was obvious she was uncomfortable, her back still aching from her forced change.

"Have the Ghouls bring her things here. The Prince and the Sheriff fear me enough that they would be hard pressed to come snooping around here.", she said, leaning heavily against the wall being careful of her throbbing back.

She looked up at the girl's voice and nodded.

"I may have some things you can fit.", she said, heading up the stairs as the girl came down.

"This just means you will have to come visit me multiple times a day now, Candelara.", she added as she moved to one of the rooms to look for clothes for Ariana.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:14 am

Ariana looked at the woman named Candelara"Thank you for helping me " she was scared the woman might just turn her in but she knew she wouldn't betray her friend

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:19 am

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

Candelara nodded lightly, "Alright. I will." She looked at the girl as she came down, noticing something strange. "Are you... shivering...? How is it you are cold?" She seemed a bit confused. "I never encountered a... 'cold' kindred... extremely strange...." She commented, trying to think. As far as she knew, it was impossible for a Kindred to become cold, or hot, or relatively feel anything. "Maybe it is a Thin-Blood trait... Oh, and you are welcome."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:23 am

Ariana looks at her"Is it possible I am still part human" she was curious and wasanted to learn more about what she has become and what else there was in the world

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:27 am

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

The Kindred looked at the Fledgling with an almost dumbfounded look. No one had ever asked that kind of question before. She then laughed lightly. "Dead is dead, Sweetheart. In order to be Embraced, you first have your blood drained completely, then are given a drop of the Sire's blood. The change is relatively immediate. My suspicion is you are a Thin-Blood, the lowest of the Kindred due to bloodlines becoming deluded over generations. You are still far, far from human, either way. There are no... 'Half' Kindred. You either are, or are not. There is no middle."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:29 am

Ariana felt foolish but wanted to feel sure. She picked up her water and chuged it clearing away the red in her mouth

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:46 am

Dondra came back downstairs, undergarments and a few articles of clothes in her hands.

"I'm not sure what size you wear but these are Mediums and Larges. Try them on, keep what you like. If you will write down your sizes for me, I can go shopping for you in the morning.", she said, moving stiffly towards the couch and laying the articles down for Ariana.

"The only colors I have are black. Include your style preferences and colors you like on that list for me.", she said, leaning over to pick up a shirt that had fallen to the floor.

As she did, the nearly shredded back of her bodysuit was visible as was two or three black feathers that had caught in the material and she hadn't noticed.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:48 am

Ariana nods and picks a few things she likes and goes to get changed after writing down sizes and colors and styles she goes down stairs to show off what shes wearing "I like this"

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:56 am

Dondra nodded, the outfit fit and that was what mattered. She turned to look at Candelara.

"So, as far as sustenance for her. How much money will you need for that?", she asked as she shifted her back again.

There were no loud pops this time but the pain lessened ever so slightly. She would need a scalding hot shower to ease it any further but she kept her discomfort to herself and kept her face even and emotionless as she looked at the Elder Kindred.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:57 am

Ariana sat on the couch"Will the hunger ever slow down" she cokuld feel the hunger again tryjng to rage in her stomach and mind