just trying to work this poop out

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Re: just trying to work this poop out

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:28 pm

b
The Twins

Light cannot exist without darkness, nor can darkness exist without light. They are the same yet they are opposites. When something happens to one, the other is also affected...

b
Name: Stiles Smith

Alias: Light

Kill Count: 62

Personality: W.I.P.

Appearance: Light is pale, due to spending his first 13 years without any sunlight. His hair is darker than the darkest black. His left eye is green, and his right eye is blue - the opposite to his sister's eyes. He is about 5'6" and skinny. Light only wears completely white clothing. He wears short-sleeved shirts, jeans, and trainers.

Skills: W.I.P.
Name: Lilia Smith

Alias: Shadow

Kill Count: 61

Personality: W.I.P.

Appearance: Shadow is pale, due to spending her first 13 years without any sunlight. Her hair is lighter than the lightest white. Her left eye is blue, and her right eye is green - the opposite to her brother's eyes. She is about 5'6" and skinny. Shadow only wears completely black clothing. She wears hoodies, tee shirts, jeans, and boots.

Skills: W.I.P.
b
Alignment: Which side are they on? Each others.

Biography: W.I.P.

Equipment:
Shadow and Light keep the equipment they use to a minimum. Everything they use was made by Shadow in their Shadow Realm. They use mirror images of what the other uses; the only difference being that Shadow uses pure black things, and Light uses pure white.

Swords and guns. That's all the weapons they need. Each Twin carries a slender sword and a simple revolver. Nothing more, nothing less. The swords and guns don't have any hidden abilities, or anything that makes them special. The most remarkable thing about them is the unusual black/white coloring.

The Twins each own a motorbike. Once again, Shadow's is completely black, and Light's is completely white. Unlike the weapons, the bikes are special. They are basically indestructible, and are the only vehicles that can enter the Twins' Shadow Realm.

Powers: W.I.P.
b
The Bit That Goes Here Is A W.I.P.
b
Update Log:
b
b
Last edited by Maxx[2.0]ine on Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:06 am, edited 14 times in total.
madness is a rational response to a crazy world

you need a little bit of insanity to do great things

Check out my writing thread, if you want ^-^

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:09 pm

Well, what the eff happened there?

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:12 pm

Ugh, I keep forgetting that if I put something longer than the width, it fucks up.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:20 pm

Ugh! How do I turn these into something that makes sense...? *indistinct crying* Why doesn't my brain like me?
Attachments
1534360673311482403157.jpg
1534360673311482403157.jpg (296.72 KiB) Viewed 369 times

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:01 pm

Need to put this in the Sandbox
The Twins' Shadow Realm is a mirror image of the regular world. Any changes that happen to the regular world affects the Shadow Realm, and vice versa. Only Shadow, however, can destroy stuff in the Shadow Realm, because she is the one with influence over it.

There is only one main difference between the Shadow Realm and the regular world. This is: in the Shadow Realm, there are no seas or grass. Just flat greyness. This means that a person could travel from America to Britain, via the Shadow Realm, solely on foot, if they wanted.

The Shadow Realm is accessible only through the shadows. This means absolutely any shadow.

Only the Twins can freely move between the Shadow Realm and the regular world. Anyone else who wishes to enter, or exit, the Shadow Realm must be taken by one of the Twins. No vehicles other than those made by Shadow in the Shadow Realm can enter.

When a person enters the Shadow Realm, they end up in the mirror image of that place. For example, if a person entered whilst in a bar, they would end up in a mirror image of that exact bar in the Shadow Realm. Except for the fact there'd basically be no people. Or alcohol.

In the Shadow Realm, a person is able to access anywhere, even places that they would not be able to in the regular world. This means that they would be able to get wherever they wanted.

A person with total influence over the Twins' Shadow Realm has the potential to take over the entire world, if they so wished. Which is why it is so good that Shadow is the only one who does, as she has no such desire. Though, it is easy to see why someone would try so hard to get control over the Shadow Realm, isn't it?

So, this is an invite only location. If you want to enter the Twins' Shadow Realm, ask me first and we can work out a way to get your character there. Cos only the Twins can take people there.
As always, RPF and Sandbox rules.
And if you have any questions about the Twins' Shadow Realm, ask me.

Code: Select all

[gradbox d=to top b=black c=grey, black][gradbox d=to top b=black c=black, grey][color=#FFFFFF]The Twins' Shadow Realm is a mirror image of the regular world. Any changes that happen to the regular world affects the Shadow Realm, and vice versa. Only Shadow, however, can destroy stuff in the Shadow Realm, because she is the one with influence over it.

There is only one main difference between the Shadow Realm and the regular world. This is: in the Shadow Realm, there are no seas or grass. Just flat greyness. This means that a person could travel from America to Britain, via the Shadow Realm, solely on foot, if they wanted.

The Shadow Realm is accessible only through the shadows. This means absolutely any shadow.

Only the Twins can freely move between the Shadow Realm and the regular world. Anyone else who wishes to enter, or exit, the Shadow Realm must be taken by one of the Twins. No vehicles other than those made by Shadow in the Shadow Realm can enter.

When a person enters the Shadow Realm, they end up in the mirror image of that place. For example, if a person entered whilst in a bar, they would end up in a mirror image of that exact bar in the Shadow Realm. Except for the fact there'd basically be no people. Or alcohol.

In the Shadow Realm, a person is able to access anywhere, even places that they would not be able to in the regular world. This means that they would be able to get wherever they wanted.

A person with total influence over the Twins' Shadow Realm has the potential to take over the entire world, if they so wished. Which is why it is so good that Shadow is the only one who does, as she has no such desire. Though, it is easy to see why someone would try so hard to get control over the Shadow Realm, isn't it?[/gradbox][/gradbox]

[spoiler=Uh, Read This Before Attempting To Post]
So, this is an invite only location. If you want to enter the Twins' Shadow Realm, ask me first and we can work out a way to get your character there. Cos only the Twins can take people there.
As always, RPF and Sandbox rules.
And if you have any questions about the Twins' Shadow Realm, ask me.
[/spoiler]

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:54 pm

This Is My Signature
This Is My Signature

[div="background-image:url(http://i65.tinypic.com/e63k7s.jpg);background-align:top;background-size:100%;-webkit-background-clip: text;color: transparent;transform: scale(1, 2)"][b]This Is My Signature [/b][/div][div="background-image:url(http://i65.tinypic.com/e63k7s.jpg);background-align:top;background-size:100%;-webkit-background-clip: text;color: transparent;transform: scale(-1, 2)"][b]This Is My Signature[/b] [/div]

Thank you, Reyn, for making the div guide. You are fucking awesome.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:22 pm

Noooo problem! :D Can't wait to see what people do with it.,., :3

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:11 am

Adrian looked at the files open on his computer.

b
just random arse text
__ | ⬜ | ❌
Burnham, K. - AP Research File 1

FULL NAME: Kelly Burnham
SEX: Female

NOTES:
Kelly is the one person I definitely need to track down; she can not be substituted.

random text
__ | ⬜ | ❌
Harlow, A. - AP Research File 2

FULL NAME: Aella Harlow
SEX: Female

NOTES:
Research into Aella has shown that, if she says yes to helping, she'll be a great help due to her combat skills. However, I will have to be careful as it seems that she rather enjoys hurting people and may be easily swayed to help the others instead.

just random arse text
__ | ⬜ | ❌
Rowley, O. - AP Research File 3

FULL NAME: Oliver Rowley
SEX: Male

NOTES:
Researching Oliver has shown that he could possibly help when it comes to something that could help combat the aerosol drug. However, his main motivation seems to be money, so I might need to persuade him that way. I might even have to give him access to the lab resources - possibly even my own lab that I've managed to hide - in order to get him to help.

shit

He had spent weeks observing and researching the three, the last two most of all. Since he realised something had happened to Subject AFP/64.37, he had been trying to find a group of people who could potentially help him. Adrian knew that he needed Kelly, and already had quite a bit of information on her. So it was just the others he needed.

There were lots of people Adrian could have chosen from. But these two were the ones who seemed the best fit. Despite their, uh, flaws, they were hopefully going to be able to help. All he needed to do now was track them down.
Last edited by Maxx[2.0]ine on Fri Aug 31, 2018 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:27 pm

this is just the random arse shit I am coding for the twins so for just random arse shit
"This can be for when Light speaks out loud"
"This is for Light speaking in Shadow's head "
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
"And this can be for when Shadow speaks out loud"
"And this is for Shadow speaking in Light's head"
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
Arse arse arse arse arse arse arse
I don't fucking know why I'm using so many fucking swearwords to bulk this shit out

[gradbox d=to top b=black c=black, grey, grey, white][div="background: linear-gradient(black, black, black, white, grey);background-align:top;background-size:100℅;-webkit-background-clip: text;color: transparent"]this is just the random arse shit I am coding for the twins so for just random arse shit
[color=#0040FF][b]"This can be for when Light speaks out loud"[/b][/color]
[color=#0040FF][I]"This is for Light speaking in Shadow's head "[/I][/color]
Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
Bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
[color=#E2A7FF][b]"And this can be for when Shadow speaks out loud"[/b][/color]
[color=#E2A7FF][I]"And this is for Shadow speaking in Light's head" [/I][/color]
Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
Arse arse arse arse arse arse arse
I don't fucking know why I'm using so many fucking swearwords to bulk this shit out[/div][/gradbox]

Maxx[2.0]ine
Platinum

Post by Maxx[2.0]ine » Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:06 am

hi
"Light, I'm bored..." came Shadow's voice.
Light looked towards his sister. "I know you are. What do you suggest we do?"
"I don't know. There's nothing new to video about. And there's no new games for us to play." Even just in Light's head, Shadow's voice sounded whiny.
"How the hell can a telepathic voice sound so whiny?"
"I'm not being whiny, I'm just bored."
Light sighed. "Alright, let me think of something... How about we just go rob a store or something? Would that make you stop whining? Uh, less bored, I mean."

Shadow thought for a moment. She looked around to see if there'd be any shops worth targeting.

The Twins had decided to come to New York City for a few days, just to do a few videos or something. Plus, they'd never been here before. But it seemed that Shadow was finding it boring already. Light wasn't surprised. His sister was like that a lot. Light was used to it.

Light and Shadow were currently just lazing around in a random park. It didn't even matter that a bunch of people were around, no one could hear them.

Shadow lay back on the grass and looked up at the sky. "Yeah, that sounds good. We haven't robbed any stores in, what, three weeks?"
"Which store?"
"One with alcohol," Shadow replied out loud, sitting back up.
Light smiled and shook his head, also speaking out loud this time. "All you want is for us to get drunk, don't you?"
"Yeah, basically. Everything's much more fun when we're drunk. Plus, it isn't exactly like anyone's gonna actually sell alcohol to us."
Light laughed. "Yeah, that's true. Guns, swords, or both?"
"Both, obviously."
"Go grab our stuff then."
"Alright."

Shadow got up and disappeared into the nearest shadow. When she came back, she was clutching both hers and Light's weapons. Her own weapons practically blended into her clothes, like how Light's weapons practically blended into his clothes. That was actually quite good, because it meant people were less likely to notice the weapons until the Twins actually started using them.

"Do you want me to choose the exact store? Or are you going to?"
"How about we just drive around until we find one that looks good? Small shops are fun to rob."
"Alright."

The Twins went to where they had parked their motorbikes and got on.

After a while of driving around, they found a place that looked good. It was small, quiet, not a lot of people around - and there was a whole lot of alcohol in there. Which was perfect, in Shadow's mind.

"Remember, Shadow," Light's voice said in Shadow's mind. "Let me do all the talking at first. And if you kill anyone, don't forget to add them to your count."
"Of course."

The Twins entered the shop. Light walked up to the counter and smiled at the shopkeeper lady. The shopkeeper lady, who looked to be about 20, smiled back. "How can I help you?"
His smile not wavering, Light replied with "You can help by handing over all the money."
"Don't forget about alcohol, Light."
"And throw in some alcohol."
The shopkeeper lady laughed nervously. "You're joking, right?"
Light pulled out his gun. "Does it look like I'm joking?" he asked cheerfully.
The shopkeeper lady's eyes widened. "U-Um... I c-cant do that..."
Light chuckled and looked behind him at his sister. "Did you hear that? She thinks she has a choice. Looks like I might have another body to add to my count."

The shopkeeper lady backed up, trying to get to the phone. Shadow pulled out her own gun and shot the phone.

"Nuh uh uh, stupid. You think we're gonna let you do that?"
The shopkeeper was trembling. "P-P-Please leave..."
"Nope. Not without what we came here for."

The shopkeeper hesitated, and then did the only thing she could think of. She screamed, trying to get the attention of someone passing by the shop.
hi