Ordina Per Fumo

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Ordina Per Fumo

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:23 pm

Name:
Age (21+):
Sex:
Appearance:
History:
Personality (include strengths and weaknesses):
Element:
Weaponry:
Skills:
Number (2-10. One per number):
Item from the dream:
Extra:

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Re: Ordina Per Fumo

Post by illirica » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Annette Monaco
28 years old, with dark hair and brown eyes. Fair skin, a slender build that tends towards gaunt.
She grew up in the Family. Her father was an enforcer, and was shot and killed when Annette was a child. It didn't matter, because the Family was there to help her mother raise Annette and her two older brothers. She was everyone's little princess... but she grew up cold. She cares very deeply about the Family, but the rest of the world is just an obstacle. She was too smart to be an enforcer like her brothers, so she went to law school instead. She protects the Family's interests in the courtroom, with paper and pen as her greatest weapons. She carries a gun, of course. After all... she's smart.
The table was set, and yet Annette remained alone. The Family should have been there, but they were not. There was only solitude, and the banquet set before her. She stood at the side of the table, reluctant to sit before the others arrived. It seemed the table was both set and not-set - some of the objects seemed strangely out of focus, and yet others were ever so clear. A plate, a jug, a knife, a candelabra. They begged for her attention, but Annette wanted nothing to do with any of them. They reached for her, grasping hands appearing, taking form in brilliant color, but she drew away from them all. No, she would not touch them. The painting on the wall beckoned further, but she would not be trapped within its frame, either. The hands were outstretched, and she needed a weapon to strike against them. The knife was too obvious, and the vines that entrapped it made her shiver. Her hands reached up instead, for the crystal of the chandelier - bright, cool, sparkling. A weapon and a comfort. It caught her hands, and she awoke, kneeling upon the blue-green ice at the center of a frozen tundra.

Codewords are for noobs! I'm a noob. My codeword is Gambino. Hooray, can I join now?

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:23 pm

Name: Clèment Ella Romano
Age (21+): 24
Sex: M
Appearance:
(I couldn't find an anime or drawn picture I liked.)
History: 
Clèment is the son of Ronny Giovanni Romano, boss of the Romano family gang, and Ella Mary Martin, a French gold digger. The Romano gang was first started by Ronny and his brother Tony who were both strong fire magic users who made it out the hood by sending one to burn down an appartment or store while the other robbed a bank or other wealthy mark, but they didn't just leave their old neighborhood without giving anything back. Ronny and his brother bought a huge mansion and offered to let anyone who wanted to help them build their own mafia live inside, needless to say many followed. Ronny and Tony had accomplish a lot together and in most ways we're equals in both magic ability and probably smarts, however Ronny was the boss and Tony was the under boss which quickly began to make Ronny nervous when he started to feel like Tony was giving him "dirty looks". So Ronny shot Tony in the back and that was the end of that.

A few years later Ronny would empregnat a French woman by the name of Ella, but their relationship was far from loving. Ella was a known gold digger who used countless men for their money and despite knowing this Ronny couldn't take his eyes off her. He often payed her for sex like a common prostitute, but he also took her on expensive dates, mob meetings and to other fancy places, though she never took interest in him. When Ronny found out she was pregnant with his child he ordered his men to kidnap her and chained the harlet in his basement out of fear she might get the baby aborted.

9 months later Clèment was born and Ronny declared to the entire mod that the new under boss had just been delivered. Ronny couldn't be happier to have a child, but that all changed once he began trying to train Clèment to use fire magic. The boy was terrified of fire and he was too soft, he kept saying he didn't want to hurt anybody even though he was raised by the mafia. It really didn't make any sense how someone could be raised by a violent person and have violent acts done in front of them and still be so pure of heart like Clèment was. His father tried torturing people in front of the boy, forcing him to stab people tied to chairs, punishing him with beatings that left bruises for not wanting to hurt people, even solitary confinement in a room with no light, but even when Clèment would kill he'd always cry. Eventually Clèment's father gave him up to a foster home at age 11 and for once Clèment didn't cry, it was as if the decision was mutual.

At the foster home Clèment met a boy who claimed not to be blind even though he clearly couldn't see through his foggy pale eyes. Clèment eventually figured out that the boy was using wind magic to see, which he found amazing, and asked the boy to teach him, which he did. Clèment would learn how to see using sky magic and would become the best friend of the blind boy named Troy. Even though Troy was older Clèment liked to think of himself as the older brother just because Troy was Blind and would always try to protect him, but Troy wasn't defenseless either. The 2 would often got into fights together and eventually Clèment couldn't consider Troy disabled anymore, or else he'd have to think he was disabled too. Eventually Clèment would reach the age of 17 and Troy 20. Troy adopted Clèment from their foster home and even though they were legally father and son now they were more like beat friend roommates. The 2 opened up a business to pay the bills that they'd call "The sky is the limit handy men" where they would do odd jobs ranging from fixing a loose pip to protection from gangsters. Troy had mastered his wind six sense to the point where he could see everything and every person within 5 city blocks just by causing the wind to pick up slightly and Clèment would use sky magic to increase many of his skills to become sort of a jack of trades when concerning wind magic. The 2 believed themselves to be unbeatable, but eventually they would obviously run into fire magic users, specifically the Romano family gang.

Since Clèment had left fire magic had gone from being his father's specialty to a trademark of the gang that everyone had to be proficient in to join. Clèment would beg Troy to leave town with him to somewhere his father wasn't out of fear they may have to face him one day but Troy wouldn't budge. Troy didn't want to run because he felt that together they were making a change in the city and he wasn't afraid. Troy could see any enemy before they reached them and Clèment was like a guardian angel attacking from the skies, a truly powerful duo. However they never expected to be double crossed by their employer who shot Troy in the back as he would usually stay with the employer while Clèment stayed in the air, communicating through walkie talkies. Clèment was infuriated and wanted to hurt the business owners who had hired him as he heard the gun shots through his walkie talkie, but he was already fighting the Romano gang and without Troy's eyes to guild him he had to run. Clèment was alone and blamed with father so he would practice Troy's six sense technique till he was almost as good as he was before raiding the old mansion his family used to live in. Clèment killed everyone inside but his father was no where to be found and infact Clèment learned that the Romano family gang had expanded and now owned many mansions that his father would travel inbetween to stay hidden. Clèment decided the best course of action was to join the Quattro Semi's Copper branch, who fought against evil gangs and housed many strong magic users.

Personality: Clèment is a big softy on the inside though he has constructed a hard shell around his heart and often pushes people away. He tries not to get involved with people unless he's being paid to, and that includes helping others, however he can't stop himself from jumping in if someone's life is in danger. Clèment is blunt and straight to the point but also slightly childish a bit flirtatious. He has a soft spot for pretty woman though he always tries to play it cool. Clèment is good at remaining stoic and hiding his emotions but under the surface he is very emotional and very easy to hurt. He knows himself well enough to know there are times when he gets so mad he can't think so at times like this he just keeps his mouth shut and restraints his arms to his sides so as to not give away his mental state.
Element:
Sky
Weaponry:
None
Skills:
Plumbing, cooking, auto-repair, babysitting, information gathering, speaking Italian and french, limo driving, splatter vision(using your full range of vision), knowledge of different cleaning products and their proper use.
Number (2-10. One per number):
Item from the dream:
(I don't know what you mean, I didn't read anything about getting items from the dream. Is there a list of items?)
Extra:
Last edited by FUCK on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:24 pm

I want you to know I didn't sleep so this could be made.

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze
Location: Down Under^45e45745745745743523232312212357878890774532445657795654376457243543656867973456325

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Mostly good, FUCK, but there are only two problems
1. Magic has been around for only two years. Unfortunately this means that there was no possible way for Giovanni to be proficient in fire magic before Clèment was born. This, however, can be easily fixed, as you could make Clèment ostracised from the family for learning sky magic over Fire.
2. The list of items are described in Jackie’s notes (second box on the Request page)
3. Don’t forget to read the rules
Last edited by Hilo Takenaka on Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:07 pm

hilo takenaka wrote:I have a strong feeling that there are things calling out to us through some sort of rift. They appear in our dreams. For some reason, the members of our family have had this single dream; a banquet. Lying on the table was a plate, a jug, a knife and a candelabra. Hanging from the ceiling, there was a chandelier and hanging on the wall was a painting. I went to touch my knife but vine-like hands outstretched from them. Spiked ones came from the candelabra. Powdered ones from the plate, liquid ones from the chandelier and seemingly human ones from the painting. After reaching out to one and I woke up in a field of orange. What I experienced there... you should have something similar to tell.

[/quote=fuck].[/quote]
That's the relevant segment. Is it just those items then? I was misreading that section of the CS requirements and thinking that it was "You should have a similar object from the dream," not necessarily that it had to be one of those. I'm counting 6: plate, jug, knife, candelabra, chandelier, painting. Is that right?

Hilo Takenaka
Bronze

Post by Hilo Takenaka » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:25 pm

Six in total, yes. Thank you for linking it.
Should have been more straightforward with that lol

Sandbox Characters
Anti-Virus
Trojan
Golden Falcon

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:41 pm

And 12 forms of magic. Hmm...

I still have to write my dreamscape bit and stop slacking off on my character.

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Hmm, I think that calls for a whole new character... Good thing character creation is my favorite part of any rp.

FUCK

Post by FUCK » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:07 am

Ok... I need more information. What technology is available in the 2050's, when magic came into this world what specifically happened, was it like an explosion or something? How did people know they could use magic? Also are we limited to only using 1 kind of magic?