[Req][Closed] Beacon Academy: Secrets of the Dust

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
Monika
Casual Mod

[Req][Closed] Beacon Academy: Secrets of the Dust

Post by Monika » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:01 am

Image Dust.

Our world is dependent on it. It is our weapon against the beasts known as Grimm. But where did dust come from? Who were those who discovered it? Who were they that found out how it worked, and who were those who weaponized it?

They are now known as the Dust Keepers. They still exist today, but have dropped into obscurity. They are the only ones who know how to use Dust the way that it was used in the beginning. They are capable of using Dust in ways that have long since been lost to history. Not much else is known about them, except that they are more like hermit families.

Not many believe that they truly exist anymore, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. And world isn't ready for their secrets.

Years ago, a Dust Keeper family was found murdered in their home, with only one survivor.

And their secrets were missing.

The RP will be focused around one team, and a tag along. I might add another team if enough interest. And a lot of the story and stuff won't be exact, since I only seen one or two seasons.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: [Req] Beacon Academy: Secrets of the Dust

Post by Monika » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:03 am

General Rules
ImageEverything must follow the Rules and Guidelines of RP-Forums.
ImageEverything I say is law, and the I get the final word.
ImageRespect EVERYONE. If you don't like a person, play nice. If you're having an issue with someone, let me know. I will deal with it. Don't take it out on the person and be rude.
ImageYou can curse, just don't overdo it.

RP Rules ImageThis is Literate RPing. Full Sentences, good grammar, no asterisks.
ImageNo God Modding. This includes: No grabbing, moving, throwing, hitting, or anything with a completion without giving the target a chance to respond. I give permission to ignore anyone who 'auto' does anything. This is an offence that will get one warning before being kicked out.
ImageNo permanent physical or mental damage without consent. You DO NOT cause irreparable damage to someone's character without their consent. That is a form of God Modding. If this happens, I give permission to ignore it. If it happens again, the offender is out.
ImageEVERYONE must take part in the main storyline that I am trying to put out. I will give people freedom, until I hit the big ol' red PLOT button.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:04 am

Team leader:
Slot 1:
Slot 2:
Slot 3:

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:05 am

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:05 am

Name:
Personality:
Bio:
Team Position:
Semblance:
Weapon:
Armor:
Appearance:

Snake Eyes

Post by Snake Eyes » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:34 am

Gotta ask, how much lore knowledge would be required to not be totally lost in this?
It's just the cat

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:26 am

I volunteer as tribute. I claim leader. Mine! :lol: Seriously though, please reserve the leader for me, and I'll get my character up tomorrow.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:31 am

Basic lore that you can easily look up on the Wikia, Snake.

Just how the dust works and the like.

and of course, Oro.

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation

Post by Orophin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Name: Onyx Obsidian

Personality: He is a prankster, and likes to have fun, but he is also a fierce fighter, and knows when it's best to take things serious. He enjoys meeting new people, and doesn't like it when people are mean to each other just because of how they are born. He has good control of his temper, but he also holds a lot in, so when he losses his temper he seems to explode with rage.

Bio: His family was killed by faunus hunters. A human extremist group which believes not only do faunus not deserve rights, but that they shouldn't even be allowed to exist. His parents hid him away before the hunters could find him, so he was able to survive until he was found by a human who was a close friend of his family. The man was a graduate from Beacon, a teacher at Sanctum, and a hunter of The Grimm.

The man taught Onyx all he would need to be able to get through Sanctum, and to make it into Beacon. Six months before he entered Beacon they went on a training mission into Grimm controlled territory and where attacked by one of the stronger types of Grimm. They managed to kill it, but the man was wounded during the fight, and they where too far away from a hospital to save his life.

Between his high scores at Sanctum, and his part in taking out the Grimm, he was accepted into Beacon. He is happy that he made it in, and wants to gain equality for faunus, and to honor the memories of those that he has lost. He can't wait to get set up in a team, and to be able to show off his weapon that he made at Sanctum, Monitor, and to show off all he nows, and can do.

Team Position: Leader

Semblance: Fade Field; It allows him to become completely invisible, plus he can make things around him dissappear up to a certain distance away, but it drains him much faster to do that so he usually only uses it to hide himself, because he usually only uses it on himself most people think that he is just camouflaged like some lizards can do.

Weapon: Monitor - A spear that he can put dust capsules into so he can use different elements as a enhancement to his weapon, and he can shoot the spearhead out with a wire attached to it so that he can bring enemies closer to him. He can grab it at the bottom and it will turn into a a whip with the spear head as a blade at the end of the whip, this is usually how he caries it by wrapping it around his body and linking the ends together. He can also fold it up into a gun mode that allows him to shoot the spearhead as a grappling hook, in this form there is also a barrel underneath the spearhead that he can use to shoot dust bullets.

Armor: He wears black leather pants that go to his ankles. The pants are covered with black hardened leather gaurds all down his legs, and overy his knees. He wears no shoes. He also wears a black leather sleeveless shirt that also has black hardened leather all over it as well. He wears long black gloves that cover his elbows, they are fingerless, and over them is more hardened black leather in the form of fingerless gauntlets that covered the top of his hands, the first knuckles only on his fingers, the top of his arms, and his elbows.

Appearance:
He doesn't wear gloves like that, instead picture the ones I described. He can grow his nails into claws, and his teeth into fangs. His skin looks normal until you get closer, and then you notice that the texture is like that of scales. His eyes are silver, and they look like slits, the same way reptiles eyes do. He has a long tongue that is forked at the end like a lizards, and he has a long lizard like tail. He is based off a horned lizard.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:15 am

Name: Ashe Slate

Personality: She doesn't talk very much. She isn't shy - in fact, she is somewhat extroverted and has no problem sitting down with new people. She just doesn't have a lot to say, and prefers to use as few words as possible. Her hands are very expressive, though - constantly in motion, usually playing Cat's Cradle with a bit of string. She always has string, somehow.

Bio: Ashe never knew her mother, but she was raised by her father and much older sister. Her father was a doctor, and Ashe used to help him as much as she could when there were Grimm attacks. Ashe's sister left when she was a toddler, to be a huntress. She came back some years later, battle-scarred and silent. It was from her that Ashe learned the art of silence... and from watching what happened to her and all of her father's patients that gave her the desire to go out and slaughter as many Grimm as possible.

Team Position: Rear Guard

Semblance: Web Work: Ashe creates a large web surrounding herself, encompassing much of the battlefield. Through this web, she is able to sense minute vibrations in the air and ground that can give her foreknowledge of where an enemy is and where they are likely to strike. This semblance also makes her excellent at detecting hidden enemies, and attacks from behind.

Weapon: haladie - a curved, double-bladed knife. Ashe's comes with a twist- the central handle can be twisted apart, and a length of chain hidden within the handle gives her two attached knives to work with at a much longer range, if she desires. The chain can be retracted automatically, to join the blades back together or reel in an impaled enemy.
Armor: A close-fitting sleeveless dress of very fine chain mail, knee length, worn over a gray silk underdress and gray leather leggings. Metal bracers and shin guards.

Appearance: Gray eyes, long black hair, worn in many tiny braids interwoven with silver thread. She's a tiny thing, petite and slightly built.