[REQ] Gods Only!

RP here if you don't want to worry about guidelines or length. (4 sentences or less per post, on average.)
ShaFlow
Ask Me About the First Ten Minutes of Infinity War

Re: [REQ] Gods Only!

Post by ShaFlow » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:14 pm

I'll have my CS up some time today

yukiakuma

Post by yukiakuma » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:16 pm

Is mine ok?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:18 pm

Yes, she was accepted.
y'know, like ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Nya *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Bump

Maxx
Platinum

Post by Maxx » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Heyo

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 pm

I has job

HoneyBuzz
Bronze

Post by HoneyBuzz » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:40 pm

That's alright, I'm just sending a reminder for the others lol

KittycatCookie
Bronze

Post by KittycatCookie » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:14 pm

Mortal Name:
🌪Niharya Montihani🌪

Nickname(s):
🌪Nia, Arya🌪

God Name:
🌪Set🌪

Abilities:
🌪Soul's Storms and Breezes🌪
Niharya has the ability to manipulate air quite strongly. Using this power also gives her the ability to fly. Wind occurs because of horizontal and vertical differences in atmospheric pressure, and include breezes, squalls, gusts, whirlwinds, zephyrs, gales, tempests, and hurricanes. When under water she can pull the oxygen together to create a bubble for her to breathe in.

🌪Set's Heart🌪
Nia can manipulate the elements of the desert and earth at her will. This includes desert plants. Combined with her air abilities she can easily create sand storms. Thanks to this power she is immune to the problems deserts may face her with; including heat, the cold of the night, dehydration and starvation.

🌪Earthquake Iris🌪
This power can create 'small' targeted earthquakes in an area of Arya's choice.

Weapon:
🌪A scimitar, with carvings of swirls and clouds depicting the winds of the skies.🌪

Personality:
🌪Arya is as unpredictable as the winds, able to switch from the calm of a soft breeze to the anger of a raging storm. Generally, the girl is fairly quiet, nearly mysteriously so. She is kind and curious, but will often get upset quickly - she is quite emotional. When upset she will often begin accidentally manipulating the air around her, creating fractions of storms around her to try and get rid of the rage. When Nia's sister is upset, Niharya will most definitely become even angrier, and stronger. It is recommended not to mess with her. Despite all that she is usually quite calm, enjoying the whistling of the winds. Arya has a kind heart and certainly doesn't mean any harm to people she likes. 🌪

Bio:
🌪Arya's earliest memory is of her late childhood, which she spent at the side of her sister, Kiki. Niharya always looked different than the travelling townspeople - her skin was pale instead of the usual blueish shade. She generally was missing a lot of the usual characteristics and while living with her family she had tried to figure out what had made her so different. Was she some kind of albino? Niharya never found out, and she felt a little empty thanks to the mental barrier preventing her from remembering her past. Whenever she tried, all she could hear and see was a huge tornado, gulping every other noise down and not allowing Nia to see what is hidden behind the wall of swirling clouds.

One day they docked, and Niharya got to feel ground underneath her for the first time, it seemed. Yet it seemed oddly familiar. Nevertheless she and her sister went to discover the little town, only realizing they were running late when they arrived back at the docks, realizing their folk had gone without the two. 🌪

Appearance:
🌪Niharya stands out with her pale appearance. Standing at 5’7, Arya is semi-tall and skinny. Her sandy white hair is soft and reaches her hips, but is often tied up in some way to avoid getting in the way. Her crystal clear eyes are quite enchanting and certainly make her stand out. Her pupils are near white as well without affecting her vision. She has quite an elven appearance and her smooth pale skin easily shows any blood rushes, bruising easily. Despite that she cannot get sunburns. Thin tattoos adorn her face, having been there ever since she was born. The windier it gets around her, the more the tattoos begin to glow in a bright white light. She usually enjoys wearing jewelry and light clothing.🌪
Love, Kitty!

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:50 am

Should have it up sometime today

ShaFlow

Post by ShaFlow » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:06 am

I'd like to ask you to drop me. Got a lot on my plate right now between owing different things, working a bunch of overtime and Father's Day shenanigans. I don't want to be the cause of this dying or having people lose interest because I'm lagging behind.