[Req][F] The Empire of Celestia (closed and moved)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Arion Queen
Bronze

[Req][F] The Empire of Celestia (closed and moved)

Post by Arion Queen » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:18 am

Closed and moved to the new thread ^.^
Last edited by Arion Queen on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:47 pm, edited 21 times in total.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Re: [REQ] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Arion Queen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:47 pm

Updated
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Xcelgamer

Re: [F] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:15 pm

I would like to have Commander of Imperial Forces for $500, please
"I'm in lesbians with you." Scott Pilgrim

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:18 pm

Post your cs for review. Pay is not needed in the statement, merely assumed.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 pm

I know just making the Jeopardy reference

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:21 pm

oh okay haha good one xD

Nyx

Post by Nyx » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:31 am

Name:
Artorias

1500 years old, appears to be middle 20s.

Race:
Arion

Position:
Commander of Imperial Forces.

Bio:
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.

Artorias was born from nothing, like a weed seeking the sun’s kiss. He was born in war and chaos, so he became a warrior. He was treated as an animal, so he became a beast. But not all was lost in Artorias, and even from weeds can a flower bloom.

Since his days on the streets, he developed a quick mind, and a resilience that has kept him alive even against the longest of odds. For many it was no surprise how quickly he rose the ranks, his prowess in combat and tactical eye for large scale battles made him desirable not only as a commander, but as a mate as well.

On the day he met the Empress so many decades ago, he knew he would die for her, and for a man that had no reason to live, she became a breath of life amidst the death and chaos.

Appearance:
Commonly appearing in his Elven form, he favors a hooded cloak around his shoulders, with a black tunic open in a v down to his chest, and trousers. He’s scarred heavily from combat and even hunting, with one of his more noticeable scars on his face along the right eye. He has sea green eyes.
His bestial form isn’t typical of his race, actually appearing quite a bit larger than most, getting him into more fights of dominance than one of his race would see usually.
The greatest ghost there ever was...

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:35 pm

Updated

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:03 am

History updated.

Xcelgamer

Post by Xcelgamer » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:59 am

Full Name: Captain Henrietta (she just likes the Captain in front of her name even if it means nothing)

Species: Slime-ling. A slime-ling is a very new and smaller species by way of how many there are, only starting to appear around 50 years ago. For the first five years a slime-ling will often stay in a small around where they have spawned, the only thing on their minds is to eat anything that they can eat. After five years they gain sentience and seek out a civilisation, mainly to integrate themselves. As more and more have started moving into cities they have been used, of their own free will mind you, to jobs that nobody else could as effectively, with their molecular structure being that of like jelly, they are used as spies and as many things don't affect them, the only things being water, which dilutes their body into eventually killing them, fire, which makes them an immovable crusty statue, magic,because magic and decapitation, because most things are killed by decapitation. They have started to be used as front line fighters to keep the squishies safe, some are even bought to be personal bodyguards. (Squishes being people who can die much more easily). All Slime-lings bodies are goo, making them very maliable easily able to disguise and change their form a young green girl, to an old green woman (For example).

Position: Commander of Silver Knights

Bio: Around 45 years ago, Henrietta seemingly just appeared from the ether and went to talk with the Empress about her and her race can be of service to her, although she was confident in what she had to offer. Many in the court where she made her case, shunned her, making comments about how glob of goo can help the Empress.

After being dismissed from the court a hundred times over from the fact of jeering and comments from nearly everyone, she just about gived up in trying to help the kingdom even if the residents were jerks. However that seemingly changed when multiple people rushed at the Empress in an attempt to kill her. They didn't get far for the fact of that Henrietta seemed to explode causing all the attacks to be stuck and unable to move

Apperance:
Captain Henrietta.jpg
Captain Henrietta.jpg (329.82 KiB) Viewed 2717 times
This Henrietta's most comfortable version of herself, she can change her form she just likes the shock on people's faces when she says she protects the empress