[GUARD] [PRISON] The Hoosegow

Serve, protect, sit in a corner and gamble.
Avalein
Bronze

Re: [GUARD] [PRISON] The Hoosegow

Post by Avalein » Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:36 pm

Isouda, didn't open her eyes as she heard the door to her cell open, and footsteps as they approached the cell where she was sleeping. Ignoring the fact that she heard the door unlocked keeps her back turned to it. Only turning over when she felt the guard kick the foot of her cot hard enough to wake her.

Surprise showing in her eyes as she sat up, and looked around, "i'm free?" surprise in her voice. She looked down at her hands. Standing started towards the door of the cell. As she passed the guard she stomped down as hard as she could on the guards foot a scowl on her face as she walked into the hallway. Looking back at the guard, "that was for waking me in such a manner, I was already somewhat awake."
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.

Shinigami
Azuria Mod

Post by Shinigami » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:21 am

With a grunt of irritation, the guard raises a hand and shoves her the rest of the way out of the cell before leaving it himself. "Try that again and you go right back in there," he grumbles. He then points toward the door with a calloused, beefy finger, his face stern.

"That way. Now. Unless you want to stay here for a few more days." He clearly was not amused by this girl's lack of discipline.
The above image is a referral link to Nodiatis, an online RPG that I play.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Avalein
Bronze

Post by Avalein » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Isouda felt the guard shove her into the hallway stumbling slightly. Listening to the guard grumble as she watched him point to the other door slowly walking over.

Shooting a cold glance over her face, shaking her head at the guard before planting her feet not moving, "make me!" Her foot was hurting from where she had stepped on the guards foot. Wincing as she shifted back and forth shaking her head. Shuffling her feet back and forth, on the prison floor before looking up at the guard, "what are you going to do if i don't move?"
Elrond: There are some who would not deem it wise.