Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Re: Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:13 am

Tohiro woke up the next day. Unsure of what he was expected to do. He decided to just go about his day until heard something different from the Mercedes girl he had met. Bus mind not wavering on what he would do when this was all over.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:10 am

Mercedes took a long puff of her joint, then exhaled, taking a look at her Nixon. She reached to the phone and sent a short text to Tohiro, "Division and Sprague, 40 minutes. Don't bring back up."
Mercedes put out her joint and stood up, picking up her keys from the table.
She walked out of the room, down the stairs, and across the street to her 'Cuda. She reached into the center console, pulling out a pack of Djarum Blacks. She lit one of the all-black cigarettes and continued to the spot she had told Tohiro.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:14 am

Ariana woke up in the morning to carter bringing in a dress with his interpreter bringing in shoes to match"i dont think so"
Last edited by hellbounddemon on Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:18 am

Tohiro felt the phone he was given vibrate in his pocket. Reading the message. He finished his food that he was eating before starting out the door to his Nissan Silvia. His own personal with a siren built in. No radio though. He then drove there.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:14 am

The 'Cuda came to a stop at the stoplight on Division and Sprague. Mercedes wasn't sure if Tohiro had arrived yet. She was about to find out.
She put her cigarette out and closed the ashtray, moving her hand to the gearshift. The light turned green, the 'Cuda leaving a trail of rubber and smoke across the intersection, then the tires hooked, propelling the 'Cuda down the street well above the speed limit.
Karen wrote:

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:16 am

Ariana looked at the interpreter"i am not wearing a dress" she looked furious

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:18 am

Tohiro had just made it to the other side of the spotlight when he saw the Cuda speed through on the green light, leaving a cloud of smoke in its wake. Turning his siren on, he swung the car around and sped. Pursuing the speeding vehicle.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:56 pm

(Sorry for the wait.)

Mercedes looked in the rear mirror, seeing the Silvia, a small smirk crossing her lips, coming towards another red light. She threw the wheel to the left, pushing in the clutch. The tires began spinning, producing smoke as the car slid around the corner, then went straight, then another slide around left hand corner.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

There was a knock on Ariana's door from the interpreter, who held a laptop under his arm.
Karen wrote:

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Ariana opend the door"what now"

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:34 pm

"Carter has prepared a laptop for you. It is wi-fi enabled, but any attempt to access social media will result in a blue screen. You can watch YouTube, but any attempt to comment will result in a blue screen."
The interpreter held the laptop out to her, "Win10 Pro with touchscreen and USB 3.0 and HDMI output. I can get you a HDMI cable to hook it to your TV if you want."
Karen wrote: