Silver

Re: Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:18 am

Ariana was scared and gulps watching carter being the only one withh her

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:26 am

The interpreter returned, handing Carter a small black case, about the size of a cigarette pack. Carter closed his hand, and placed his index finger against his chin, then rotated it over to point to Ariana, then he tapped the case, the interpreter spoke, "The contents of this case will cause you pain far further than your imagination can grasp."
Carter pointed to himself, closed his hand, running his thumb across his chin, closed his hand, extending his index finger toward Ariana, then straightened both his hands, putting the finger tips of his left hand against the bottom of his knuckles on his right, the interpreter spoke again, "I'm not asking again."
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:28 am

Ariana gulps"i dont know why im so important to you im telling the truth" she was scared wishing she had her phone on her

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:38 am

Carter looked back to Ariana as the interpreter signed what she said. Carter sat still for a moment, then looked to his interpreter. He made a ring with his index finger and thumb with his right, doing the same with the left, except making a ring inside the ring. He then opened his hands, grabbed his left hand with his right index finger and thumb between his index finger and his thumb, then made his hands straight, holding them side by side then moved his hands 90 degrees, he then stood up and left, the interpreter looking to Ariana, "We're going to untie you, get you a steak and show you to your room."
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

hellbounddemon
Silver

Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:39 am

Ariana was alert for any problems that may lie ahead"why are you being kind to me "

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:50 am

"Because we have no reason not to be. You are our guest, although unwilling, but Mr. Windsor has made it clear that we make your stay here as comfortable as possible. Follow me please."
The interpreter walked to the door, opening it.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:00 am

ariana follows him alert of her suroundings"and if i should run"

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:37 am

"Exits are guarded 24 hours a day. Here's your room."
He opened the door into the room. There was a large canopy bed, with red carpet. On the wall was a large TV on a stand containing a few consoles. Also in the room was a chair and a bookshelf, "Channel guide is next to the remote on the stand, XBox is HDMI 2, PS4 is HDMI 3, if you'd like a game we'll try to get it for you, and we keep the room at 70 degrees, but just come find one of us if you want it any warmer or cooler. By the way, are there any sauces you prefer?"

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:42 am

ariana shrugs"i like alfredo sauce especially with my pasta "

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:09 am

hey guys)