Silver

Re: Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:06 pm

ariana had made a nosie gaining the deaf mans attention from the interpreter

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:30 am

Tohiro sighed. He obviously knew who he was now. The guy Mercedes mentioned would be after him. He had to get out of the situation as of now. "Fine, what do you want? Why did you show up? Also, make it quick so I can get back to sleep." He replied, moving his hand back to his lap as he sat up.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:29 am

Carter picked up a chair, and set it facing Ariana. Carter sat in the chair, putting his hand against his forehead in what appeared a salute, then pulled his hand away from his forehead, closing his index, middle and ring fingers. He then pointed at Ariana, then made what looked like an OK sign with both hands, and moved them both up in a half circular motion, then the interpreter spoke, "Why are you so important?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I'm here to make sure you don't turn Mercedes in, and if that is something that you're going to do anyway, I'm here to put a bullet in you. So, I'll ask again, which is it going to be?"
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 am

Tohiro nodded. Growing slightly nervous but not showing it. He had a duty and just because he was threatening the man who had authority in the legal system, didn't mean he would change his decision. It also didn't mean he couldn't lie again. "I'm not... There is you're answer. Are you good now? Can you leave me to my sleep?" He asked. He made sure to sound as sure as humanely possible. Not wanting to get shot and killed.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:44 am

"I'm being nice. If I have to come see you again, I won't be nice, I'll be a weapon. And I'm very good at being a weapon."
Dante placed his thumb on the hammer of the gun and pulled the trigger, and slowly lowered the hammer with his thumb before he slipped it back behind his waist, "Adjø."
Dante flipped the lightswitch back off, and was gone just as suddenly as he had arrived.
Karen wrote:

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:53 am

Tohiro wasn't scared. To think, if this went down then he would be famous, even in death. His wife around and even his friends. He always strived exceed expectations. Expectations by the team said he wouldn't make a huge bust. If he pulled this off, regardless of if he died afterwards, he would be known by people for arresting both of them. With that thought, he decided to rest again. Trying not to focus on the mans visit.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Ariana loooks at the interpreter"i dont know you guys took me so how the hell shoild i know"

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:03 am

Carter looked to his interpreter, who translated what Ariana had said into sign. Carter looked back to Ariana, made his hand into his cup, lifting it to the same level as his neck, then moved it down to his abdomen, made his hand into a fist, which he then ran across the bottom of his chin, then held up his index finger, then made a motion like he was pulling on an invisible rope, then closed his hands except for his pinkies, put them together and pulled his left hand away, making a circle motion with his pinkie, then interpreter looked to Ariana again, "I'm not the one pulling the strings."
Karen wrote:

hellbounddemon
Silver

Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:05 am

ariana spits at carter "bull shit then you wouldnt be the one taking me"she was pissed she wanted to be let go and kept trying to get free

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:14 am

Carter watched as the interpreter signed what Ariana said. Carter kept looking at the interpreter, straightening his hand out, moving it side to side as he also moved it forward. Carter crossed his arms and looked at Ariana as the interpreter walked away.
Karen wrote: