Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Re: Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by Irate Irukandji » Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:43 am

Six hours later, there was nothing out of place. The doors stayed locked and closed, as well as all of the windows, but he still stood there, in a hood, his head concealed for the most part. He slowly took his hand out of his hoodie pocket and flicked on the bedroom light switch, accompanied by a pop and crackle as the man's teeth broke apart a hard candy.
Karen wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am
I want to speak to your manager.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:41 am

(sorry for late reply)
garcia had called tohiro and the team saying ariana wasnt answering her phone and that she wasnt at home and she went to tbe gym this morning before the crime kn progress

Ariana wakes up in a room groggy a d trying to function but is having difficulty. as shs looks up she sees a man who is signing to people

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:45 pm

Tohiro hadn't woke up for the phone call. Which had seemed weird in a reality however, seeing that a phone call was louder than a light turning on. Eyes slowly opening, he wondered how it could be morning already... His foot ached and his stomach didn't really feel well. He slowly sat uo, rubbing his eyes as he did so. Wondering, could someone of broken into the house? Could he have overslept?

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:01 pm

garcia kept calling the phone trying to tell tohiro and she tried calling reed who still hasnt told her how he feels for her

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:16 pm

((Gonna wait for Brandons response for Tohiro first))

Reed slowly reached over. Bringing the phone sleepily to his earvas he had been getting ready for bed himself. "Hello?" He asked with a yawn.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:36 pm

garcia told him how ariana was missing and was ast the gym during the attack"yiu also better tell her how you feel when we find her"

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:56 pm

The man spoke with a Scandinavian accent, "There was a man once. He went into witness protection, got plastic surgery. Even found a dentist to make his dental records different. I found him in under 90 minutes."
The man began walking forward slowly. His hair was black with silver tips, his eyes not yet visible, "There was another. Changed his name, moved to Haiti, didn't tell anyone. I was there when he got off the plane. Do you know why I'm telling you this?"
Karen wrote:

hellbounddemon
Silver

Crminal minds(brandon and Tohrio)

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:07 am

Ariana was scared and was trying to untie her hands and tries to get free with out being noticed by her captors
Last edited by hellbounddemon on Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

SaheenTikeerleesh
Silver

Post by SaheenTikeerleesh » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:50 am

Tohiro shook his head. He felt threatened that a man showed up in his house uninvited and spouting out people he ended up stalking people. "No, I do want you out of mmy house before I call someone." He replied sternly.

Irate Irukandji
Janitor

Post by Irate Irukandji » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:40 pm

"You could do that, but that would only escalate the situation, especially if you say the name Kaspyr Myklebust, but if you wish I'll wait for you to make the call, however, the best way to make it out of this situation is to make the right decision on how to use the information you obtained earlier today."
He reached behind him with a hand covered with a hardshelled carbon fiber glove, pulling a large revolver from his belt, pulling back the hammer with his thumb, "So, what's it going to be?"
Karen wrote: