A Second Meeting (CrashJr)

YunaRen

A Second Meeting (CrashJr)

Post by YunaRen » Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:10 pm

Sora groaned as she heard the alarm on her phone going off letting her know it was time to wake up for the day. As she grabbed for the beeping device she heard a thud that startled her a good bit causing her to sit up in bed. She quickly grabbed the phone hoping to make the loud beeping in her ear end and then looked down towards the floor. Looking down there was her gaming controller laying there where it feel and Sora remembered just what happened. Her friends from her old town texted her just about begging her to play this war shooter with then into the late hours for the night. They hadn’t let her stop until two am despite her pointing out she have to get up early for her first day at her new school.

Looking at the time it appeared she had slept in a little and would have hurry if she wanted to get everything done before she got ready for school. Getting out of bed she slowly wandered to the bathroom brushing her teeth and taking the quickest shower she possible could knowing ever minute counted. Getting out she dried her long black hair and returned to her bedroom slamming the door as she did so. She walked over to her dresser to get some underwear only to fine it was still empty as they had just moved into the house a couple days ago and Sora had so far refused to unpack her things over the last two days.

Truth was Sora family had just moved into this house a couple of days ago as there relatives had sold it to them on the cheap as it was a fixer upper. They had work done on it over the summer but they had only finally gotten the water working two day ago so Sora had been given two extra days of summer break, since she couldn’t bath before school started. Honestly Sora had mix feeling about the move since she have to leave all her old friends, but a bit excited as she had made her one and only female friend in this town and had hoped to bump into her. Though despite wondering around town the last two days Sora hadn’t bumped into her so she was more then a little disappointed.

Sora sighed and walked over to the boxes marked clothes and began throwing everything all over until she found what she was looking for. She then turned to the back of her door where her new uniform was hanging in place. Looking at it Sora wasn’t sure about going to a private school as she had always been a public school girl, but her Mother friend had gotten her in so she be going whether she wanted or not. Pulling the uniform down she placed on the white blouse and buttoned it up. Next came the green and navy blue checker patterned pleated skirt that went down to her knees. After that was a necktie that had the same checkered pattern as the skirt and a navy blue blazer that had the school emblem on it. Sitting on her bed she pulled up her knee length socks and mary-jane school shoes.

Once dressed she walked to her vanity and was glad to see she had left her brush and a bag filled with make-up she bought the out day. She then brushed her hair putting it up in pigtails her typical style that she had been using since middle school. Sora then put on her make-up which consisted of mascara, eyeliner, blush, and a dark red lipstick. She then checked the time seeing she was running rather late considering she have to make it to the school office before class started. She then grabbed her backpack and walked over to her nightstand grabbing her smart phone and wallet stuffing them in to her bag and rushing down stairs. She told her Mother she didn’t have time for breakfast and instead chugged an energy drink, and stuffed a protein bar into her mouth as she wandered towards the front door. She then placed old black light jacket that belong to her brother back in middle school. It was rather large on her as he brother was always much taller then her, but she loved how many zipper up pockets it had, on both the outside and inside.

She then dashed towards the school only stopping as she pasted the park where she had met Quinn her only friend in this town. Despite running a bit late she thought it wouldn’t hurt to have a look around and wandered in. Taking a look around it did look the same and brought back a lot of old memories of the summer they spent together. Sora remembered it like it was yesterday her rushing in and fighting off some older boy who was trying to pull a toy out of the poor girl hand. She had of course been unable to stand it and came to save her taking out the boy in a minute flat. After that Quinn seemed to follow Sora around for the rest of the summer and she basically became like her bodyguard or at least that was how Sora pictured it. Quinn seemed scared of just about everything and always seemed to be fine with doing whatever Sora wanted to do, and quickly became good friends. She looked around but only saw little kids and stay at home Mom’s, of course what teenage girl hangs out a children playground.

She then decided to leave and made her way to the school thankfully only a little later then she planned do to her being a fast runner. She could see other students wandering into the school and followed them inside and wander the hallways looking for the school office and then realizing she had know clue where it was. She tried getting some students attention by everyone seemed to busy chatting with each other to stop and answer her, making her more then a little pissed. She then without thinking grabbed someone arm and look with a rather annoyed face up at them for a moment.

“Hey where is the school office?” Sora asked her voice sounding as annoyed as she looked.

Here's what the uniform looks like: Image

CrashJr
Silver

Re: A Second Meeting (CrashJr)

Post by CrashJr » Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:00 am

A soft groan escaped the lips of the girl as she slowly lifted herself from her cocoon of very warm and very nice covers and pillows. She'd want nothing more then to lay back down and sleep the day way, but unlike a normal day, today was the first morning warm ups of the school year. Coach Matthews had insisted on having an early morning warm up and practice to get the blood pumped for the school day so as to have, the basketball players at least, be awake to focus more on school work and the school board seemed to agree. So this was the second year of this awful, awful thing. Slowly the tall creature that called herself Quinn got out of bed and lazily went to take a shower.

Once the hot water hit her fair skin she awoke and jumped back a little, to hot, she groaned. After her, now warm shower, she pulled out a pair of the schools sweat pants and shirt, she'd change after practice as everyone more then likely would. Pulling on the sweats and stuffing her bag with her uniform and left her room catching sight of the window for the first time. It was still dark and according to the light on the stove it showed that it was about 4:45 am. "Great" she muttered and walked to the frig to grab leftover's from the night before, pork chow mein. Sure it wasn't the healthiest breakfast in the world, but it was better then some veggie shake or something. Plus because of the fact she didn't have a car she was going to have to jog to school so she'd run it off.

She was quick in eating her food, basically shoveling it in as she normally would, so she could leave on time. With morning practice starting at 6 she'd have an hour to jog the two miles to the school. Honestly she could walk that in the time given, but she was the star and with what she'd heard around school at the end of last year she was going to either make Captain or be bumped up to Varsity. Either or she didn't care. She hadn't for a long time, but that wasn't a time to think about the past, no. Now she was in the moment and that moment was her throwing away the takeout box and grabbing her bag and headphones. As she pulled on her shoes at the door she slipped her air pods in and scrolled through her playlist. She gave a small smirk at seeing AKMU's song "RE-BYE" and quickly began to play it.

The light jog was filled with mainly her and music and in those moments the world felt nice and chill. She was herself and not what everyone wanted or told her to be or do. She arrived at Wilbrooke Academy rather early and was surprised that she even saw Pre-Military students doing their morning workouts, normally they'd get to sleep in until 6. She shrugged and continued to the gym finding Coach Matthews standing outside drinking a coffee. He give's Quinn a smile. Quinn nodded back to the man, "Coach"she side and stopped to lean on the wall near him.

"Quinn, glad to see you're the first here...remind me to tell the janitor he owes me fifty bucks" Coach laughs, even at his age of 50 the man was nothing like what people would think. He would be there with the team's he'd coach running the laps and would even get in on playing during practice. He was Wilbrooke's oldest and best known coach and teacher, he taught the senior history classes. All around he was a great guy, even if his dad jokes would get to be a bit much.

Quinn just gave a shake of her head and small smile in return and waited for her team to arrive. Over then next couple of hours the team slowly began showing up with some driving in, being dropped off, or walking as Quinn had. After everyone arrived they began their practice, which, Coach had them running Varsity drills and the dreaded full court. By the time the bell for the start of school rang Quinn, and the other girls, were nearly wiped out, but they all managed to get up and take nothing shower in the locker room before changing. Quinn of course being the last out of the locker room.

As she exited, however, a short boy, well short for her height, was waiting. Although he wore the boy's uniform like everyone else, replacing the skirt for navy pants, his shirt was untucked and not one of the teachers around seemed to really care, or if they did they just didn't say anything. "Oh, hey, Pat" Quinn said with a nod.

Pat gave her a grin and began to follow her, the two had been friends since 8th grade, although it started out with Pat wanting to date her, but after multiple rejections and him 'meeting a girl in canada' he finally stopped and the two actually got along well. Just he was a morning person and Quinn had just gone through hell.

"You know, there's a name for what you just went through...and it's not practice." Pat pointed out while playing on his phone.

"Yeah I know, but it is what it is, Coach wants us ready this year to look good. I mean most of us will be playing Varsity next year and well...yeah" she huffs and looks over to him. "New game?" she questions.

"Yes and no...it's a game in that I play and do things on here, but it's technically an app. I found it last night, it's called Map's Out. Basically you walk around and like in a video game a map loads. If you can map out your whole town by the borders of it then you win...I mean you really win nothing, but it's the fun of it. Plus it looks like I'm playing Pokemon Go" he nods.

"Right...well that..." Quinn is stopped in her tracks by someone grabbing at her arm. She looks down to find a short dark haired girl looking up at her. She was asking about the office, "Go down this hall and take a right, then a left and you'll see the sign for it" Quinn says barely and watches as the girl walks away.

"Quinn....QUINN!" Pat yelled snapping the girl out of whatever trance she'd been in. "You've been looking like a love sick puppy for like 2 full minutes. I knew you were a lesbian." Pat laughed.

"Fuck off...I'm...she just looked familiar" Quinn thought and shook her head before realizing that they were now in an empty hallway. "Shit...come on we're late" she mutters and begins to run down the hall followed by a laughing Pat, whom she knew didn't care if he was late or not.

YunaRen

Post by YunaRen » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:26 am

Sora looked up at the girl who arm she grabbed amazed at just how tall she was thinking she had to be at least close to her older brother height. She then stared at her as she waited for a reply thinking for some reason that she knew this girl. Though she only knew one girl in this town and that be Quinn and while she had been a bit taller then Sora even as kids, there height difference was never this large.

The tall girl then soon gave her directions to the office and thankfully it seemed like it was only a few hallways away. Sora really wanted to take a good look at this girl as her appearance did seem similar to Quinn’s she was running late, so that have to wait for later.

“A thanks a ton” Sora replied in a rather energetic tone as smiled up at the helpful girl. “Hopefully I’ll see you around.” Sora then was on her way following the directions she was given taking the right at the end of the hallway. Though as she walked she couldn’t help but think about that tall girl and just how much she reminded her of Quinn. Well if she bumps into her later she’ll have to take a better look, yeah she was sure she know if she saw her one last time. Sora then took a left and just as the girl said there was a sign for the school office. Sora then wandered to the door opening it just as the bell for first period seemed to ring letting her know she was a bit late.

“Hi I’m Sora Ito the new transfer student” Sora said wandering over to the front desk and looking at the older woman behind it. “I’m sorry I’m late but this school is just so big. It honestly took me forever to even find this place.”

“Ah that not the first time I’ve heard that complaint” the woman behind the desk replied looking over at Sora before looking for her information on her computer. “It your first day here so being a bit late is to be expected. I’m just going to need you to fill out some paperwork okay. After that I’ll set you up with a locker and take you to first period. Though while I’m getting the paperwork together why don’t you look over the school handbook.”

“Ah sure” Sora replied not sounding to interested as she took the school handbook. She then wander over and sat down in one of the chairs flipping through the handbook to pass the time. There seemed to be everything in here for the dress code to the list of school clubs. Turning to the page that listed the school clubs she was a bit disappointed to see there wasn’t an MMA club but that was to be expected as even her old school didn’t have one. She saw there was a video game club but figured it be full with boys leaving her the one awkward girl just like her old school so that was a pass. Ah they had a swim team here, did that mean this school had a pool. Sora then flipped to the school map and yes indeed this school had an indoor pool. She pick the swim team on a maybe list and looked over as the office aid came over with the paperwork. Sora quickly filled out everything and was then brought to her locker where she dropped off her jacket.

The aid then brought her to Math room which would be her first period of the rest of the year. The aid then peeked into the room calling the teacher over and speaking with her for a moment before entering the classroom.

“Oh hello everyone I’m sorry for interrupting your class, but I’d like to introduction you to a new transfer student” the office aid said looking over the class. “I really hope you’ll all get along with her.” The office aid then waved at the door window telling Sora to come in and introduce herself.

Sora then opened the door and walked in as the class seemed to buzz with interest about her, all the students making comments and talking with each other. Sora stood in the front of the room and scanned the class until she spotted her the girl from the hallway. She let out a small smile and stared right at her as she ready herself for her introduction.

“Hi everyone I’m Sora Ito the new girl clearly” Sora started her eyes never leaving Quinn’s as she spoke out loud and clearly. “I use to visit this town but haven’t been here in a long while so a lot has changed. I hoping to make some friends so feel free just come up and talk with me.”

“Ah that was a great introduction” the math teacher said scanning the classroom for a free desk. “Ah it seem the desk behind Quinn is free so why don’t you sit there.”

“Ah sure” Sora said with a smile as the teacher pointed out the girl she was sure was her friend. Now getting her first name Sora felt sure she was her childhood friend and walked over waving at Quinn before sitting down. Sora felt sure after her introduction Quinn remember her as they did have a special bond over that one summer. She was sure she was just bursting with excitement over her return and would happily welcome her with open arms. Though the teacher didn’t seem to give her time to speak for continuing class. So Sora took her seat figuring her happy reunion have to wait until the end of the period.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:34 am

Quinn's run to class only took a minute or so, waving a quick bye to Pat as he went to his class. She'd made it just before the teacher, Mrs. Helton, she thought was her name, honestly math wasn't something she'd care for so she didn't really care to learn the teachers name. She was making an average B in the class so there was that, but then again that could be because the teacher was pressured by the other staff and for all she knew she'd really been failing all this time. Oh well, she thought, as she took her seat and began to scribble down notes as best she could. Around her friends and fan's talked about different things, but when her name had been spoken it would always be about the upcoming year and another championship they'd win over the public schools.

Thankfully, however, all talking seemed to stop about ten minutes into the class as the girl from the hall entered the room. "Sora" Quinn whispered out and a flood of memories hit her, things that she hadn't thought of in years. The little boy named Sora coming to save her from Austin, a junior now. How that boy saved her and gave her back the toy that Austin had took. That summer she'd spent just following the boy around, the childhood crush she'd had on him. But this girl, this Sora looked at her with a smile like hers did. Maybe she was just over thinking it. She shook her head and looked down as the girl passed her, she could feel her looking at her. Maybe this might be her childhood friend, hell it'd been a long time since they last spoke or seen one another he could be trans. It wasn't really unheard of, she was away of the start up 'club' that became a thing last year with the LGBTQ+ group of kids.

Or maybe she could be wrong. Maybe this was all in her head and this girl was honestly just another fan that transferred in to hang out with her. She didn't want to have an ego like that, but it could be possible. She played off a stretch to glance back to the much shorter girl. No it couldn't be. Sure the face's are similar, the eyes and hair too, but everything else was. Well it was different then what she remembered. She figured to talk to the girl after class, if anything just to be friendly with her, she'd play it off as her being new and not really knowing her way around.

The sound of the bell caused her to physically jump in her seat and bang her knee on the bottom of the desk, she'd been so lost in her thoughts it seemed that she'd lost all track of time. "Dammit" she muttered grabbing at her, now, sore knee. After a moment she felt it was okay to stand and so she did and turned to look at the shorter girl. "Hi...do you need help around or something? The academy is easy to get lost in" she ask. She just needed to play it cool, if she was wrong she'd come off as a spaz or a weirdo to this new girl. Honestly it wouldn't had mattered if she did, she had the whole of the school like her anyway. So why was this different? She thought as she waited for a reply.

YunaRen

Post by YunaRen » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:41 am

Sora sat in class trying her best to focus on writing Math notes though as she sat staring at the back of Quinn head she couldn’t help but think back to memories of the summer then spent together. She still remembered how Quinn clung to her when they went to the haunted house at the summer carnival shaking the whole way through. Then there was the time she brought her to the aquarium only to be told they couldn’t go in without an adult. Sora of course refused to take no for an answer and had blended them in with a group of kids who were on a trip with there summer camp to get them through the door. Honestly there were so many things she wanted to do, and talk about with Quinn as she hadn’t seen her for years. Though now wasn’t the time to day dream so Sora after a bit did go back to writing notes as she need them later to study.

Honestly the class seemed to drag on forever as all she wanted to do is talk with her childhood friend and thankfully the bell soon rang. Quinn seemed to jump in her seat as bell rang and Sora tried her best to hold in a muffled laugh at her clumsy action She stood up waiting by her desk half expecting Quinn to hug her from excitement and was surprised when she turned around merely asked if she need any help finding her way around the building. The way she spoke didn’t seem the way you would a speak to an old friend but someone you were meeting for the first time. The way Quinn was acting was nothing like Sora had thought, though for the moment she just chalked it up to Quinn being shy. Yeah she be too embarrassed to just embrace her in the middle of the classroom. Sora was sure once they were somewhere less crowded Quinn would burst at the seems with happiness. Plus she really could use some help finding her way around this maze of a school building so she thought it be best to take Quinn up on her offer.

“Actually that be really great” Sora said in an upbeat tone as she pulled her schedule from her backpack. Though her face couldn’t help showing slight disappointment from not getting her dream reunion. “This place is so big I feel like I’d be getting lost all day, just trying to find second period.” She then handed Quinn her schedule so she could see where her next class was, before placing her backpack onto her back.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:27 am

Quinn gave the shorter girl a nod and took the schedule looking it over, "Okay you're going to building two for next period, then the gym after that. I have a class near there so I can walk you there then to the gym after, but other then that I'm too far to help with the rest. My friend Pat has classes around you the rest of the time I can get him to help you find your way around" she nodded handing back the schedule. She was a bit glad she was able to help, but still that feeling of seeing this girl before and the name of her childhood friend was so uncanny. It was as if the world was attempting to tell her something, but she honestly couldn't imagine that this person was her friend. The main reason for that being that she new Sora to be a boy back then, but then again she could have been wrong.

"Hey Quinn" a voice called from the doorway causing her to turn. She found herself looking at one of her teammates, a tall African American girl that had joined the team the same time she had. "Coach wants us to have a scrimmage game after school. We're playing Varsity" the girl nodded before ducking out into the hall.

"Thanks, Jak" Quinn called back then turned to this Sora girl. "Ready?" she asks with a small smile before turning and walking to the door. "Oh sorry that was a friend from basketball." she nods and enters the hall and begins to walk along. Every other person either waves at her or give her some time of praise. She was honestly used to it after helping the team win the championship last year, although everyone else would say she personally was the reason was the team won she was more about the team work. Even her own team would tell her if she hadn't joined then they might have lost it.

Shaking away the thought she pushes open the door heading out into the courtyard where most everyone hung out during lunch, between class, and before and after school. She stayed silently mostly until they reached past the set up of picnic tables and she glanced to the shorter girl. "So do you...umm, like the city so far? Or are you a transfer from public school?" she asked not really sure as to what else to say and she surely wasn't going to make herself look like an idiot and ask if she knew a boy with the name Sora that had visited here a long time ago.

YunaRen

Post by YunaRen » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:41 am

Sora looked up at Quinn as she looked over her schedule, fully realizing that friend now towered over her just like her Father and Brother did. She soon began mentioning building two and Sora couldn’t help but feel grateful to have someone show her around as this school appeared be bigger then she originally thought. She felt a bit sad when Quinn said she wouldn’t be able to be her tour guide all day, though was very grateful she find someone else to take her threw her remaining schedule.

“Ah sure that sounds great” Sora said as she was about to follow Quinn towards the door. Though before they could move a tall African American girl seemed to call out Quinn mentioning something about a coach and some kind of game Quinn be taking part of after school. From the little she followed it seemed that Quinn had to be a member of some kind of sport team. Sora then thought back wondering if Quinn had had any interest in sports back when she met her.

Sora thoughts were interrupted as Quinn said sorry and mention that the girl in question was member of the basketball team she was a part of. Well that made sense Quinn sure was tall enough, that basketball seemed like the logically choice. Honestly Sora didn’t know to much about the sport just the basic stuff they taught gym class, but she did know the players tended to be on the taller side.

“Ah okay” Sora replied after Quinn explain that little fact to her and nodded before walking towards the door. She then followed Quinn out the door and into the hallway watching as just about every student said hello to her, or down right praised her. It was a rather amazing sight for Sora as while yes there were popular kids at her school, but non got a reaction like this. Just how good of a player was Quinn to gain such fame among her peers. Sora also couldn’t help but notice some hateful stares coming her, by a small group of people who seemed less then thrilled she was getting attention from the school star. Sora tried to remember there faces so she could avoid if need be. While honestly she would knock any girl or guy out who threatened her, Sora really rather avoid a fight on her first day of school.

Sora was glad as Quinn opened a door and brought her out into the open courtyard as it seemed less crowded. When the two seemed seemed to pass some picnic table Quinn turned and looked down at Sora asking her how she like the city.

“Umm I’ve only looked around a bit but it seems pretty nice” Sora said looking up at Quinn. “It definitely bigger then my hometown and as lot more shops and restaurants. Though it seems some of the shops I liked here are gone so I am a bit sad about that.” It was then that Sora thought about what Quinn asked her focusing on the second half of the question. So asked how she like the city or if she transferred here from a public school. Wait was Quinn asking if she transferred here from a local public school. Wait Quinn should know that was not the case, because if Sora lived close enough to go to a public school in the area they of continued hanging out this whole time.

A thought then crossed Sora mind that she had thought of before, could it be possible that Quinn didn’t remember her. The way she was acting and speaking to her made it seem that way, but they had been so close how could Quinn of forgotten her. Sora had honestly thought of her every single day since there meeting and she was sure Quinn had been the same, but maybe she was wrong. Maybe there friendship hadn’t meant that much to her, she was super popular and likely had tons of friends other then Sora. The thought of Quinn having forgotten her was like getting a sucker punch to the stomach, and she honestly didn’t want to think about it right now.

“Umm can we get moving I’d like to be a bit early for class” Sora said in an irritated tone as she continued walking in the direction they were going. She then looked back at Quinn after she didn’t seem to follow and a look of irritation that matched her voice showed on her face.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sat Jan 18, 2020 7:42 am

"That's cool really, and yeah it's a lot bigger then most." She gave a nod, but raised a brow as the girl seemed to get annoyed and begin to walk ahead. It wasn't really that hard to keep up with her as she just had to walk slightly faster herself. She wasn't really speaking and Quinn thought to just let the subject die there as they walked, although the thought still nagged at her and she was starting to feel the need to ask more and more. However, she didn't even know how to really ask. Plus she'd feel embarrassed if she was wrong.

She thought about it as she stopped at the double doors and opened them for Sora giving her a smile as she let's her pass inside. The inside of the second building wasn't as confusing as the main building as it was just a long L shaped building that was two stories so it was easier to find the way around. She began down the hall, again having people talk to her and such as they walked, until they reached the class. "Well, umm, yeah so my class is just down the hall so if you want I'll stop by and show you to the next class you have" she nods while rubbing the back of her neck.

As she turns to head down the hall after that she pauses and looks back over her shoulder, "hey, so, I saw you were irritated. If I caused it, I'm sorry. Or if I'm wrong and you were weirded out by me, sorry again" she turns back and continue to walk without another word. She walked into her next class a minute or so late do to the apology, although she was forgiven by the teacher as he, Mr. Harrington, was completely for school spirit so she's have gotten a pass even if she'd just blown off the class. It was English, and although not her favorite, it was better then Math. However, today she didn't even focus on class as she thought back to her childhood and her friend back then.

Slowly of the course of the class she began to put things together little, by little. Around the end of class she'd finally had the realization and the moment the bell rang she shot up from her desk and ran down the hall only pausing once she'd reached Sora's classroom door. She was panting a little.

YunaRen

Post by YunaRen » Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:11 pm

Sora waited until Quinn caught up with her which didn’t take long at all and the continued there walk to Sora class. Though as they walked there was a completely awkward silence as Sora did her best not to look at Quinn as it honestly felt a but painful to do so.

As they approached a set of double door Quinn opened them for Sora giving her a smile as she did so. Sora did look up and said thank you at the very least but her irritable tone remain before she quickly gazed off looking in the other direction. Once they were inside the other school building, once again Quinn found herself being greeted and talked to by every person in sight. No wonder after the summer ended Sora was likely no longer a blip on Quinn radar as it appeared she was super popular and Sora was easily replaceable. Sora heart began tug at her the longer she focus her thoughts on Quinn so she did her best to try and think of other things. Though it was hard to so as everyone just seemed to be singing her praises.

Thankfully they finally stopped at a classroom door before long and Quinn told her she meet her after class if she wanted. Sora didn’t even bother looking up at Quinn face as it was to painful and simple let out a nod in response. Quinn then pointed out her class before wandering down the hallway only to turn back and apologize before finally leaving and making her way towards her class.

“If your sorry then remember me you big dummy” Sora muttered under her breathe before wandering into class. As she did it seemed everyone in class was staring at her, after all she was wandering through the building with the school idol. How could they not be interested in her, when Quinn seemed to take a possible liking to her. Sora simply ignored there gazes and walked to one of two free desks and sat down laying her face in her arms. She told herself to forget about Quinn and that there were plenty of other girls here to be friends with if spending time with her was this painful.

Just as the bell rang a girl with a camera around her neck took then last free seat next to Sora and the US History teacher began starting class though Sora thoughts where filled with the events of the day and not whatever the teacher was talking about. In fact Sora almost missed it as the girl next to her passed her a note she was so focused on her thoughts. Sora then opened the note and stared down at it carefully so the teacher wouldn’t see it.

“Never seem someone give Quinn a look like that before” the note read and Sora turned her head and saw a picture of her pouty irritated face on the screen of the back of the digital camera. Sora wanted to grab the camera and smash it but held back from it as she didn’t wish to get in trouble.

“Delete it or else” Sora simply wrote back passing the note over to the girl in question. Sora looked over at the girl who looked to maybe be 5’5 with long brown hair she kept up in a messy looking bun and had fairly nice looking figure at else in Sora opinion. The girl seemed to simply write a something down and handed the note back to Sora.

“My My isn’t someone a bit touchy, okay I’ll delete it” the note read and Sora watched as the girl deleted the photo from the camera and then looked down at the paper again. “My name is Sarah Connor if you become less upset later let’s talk.” Sora simply crumpled up the note not sure if she talk with this girl again as something told her she be trouble.

Little could Sora know how right she was as Sarah Conner while allowed to to carry a camera around to school do to working as the school website photographer also used her photo’s to run a blog after school one that mostly focused on Quinn as she got her the most hits after all. She also unofficially sold photo’s of Quinn online and while people knew it was her no one spoke up as they saw it as harmless and where often her best customers. Her reason for taking interest Sora was simply to see if she could get a story out of her but that seemed out of the question right now so she simply give up for the moment.

A bit after that class ended and Sora got ready to leave though before she did Sarah left her piece of paper with her number if she wanted to be friends with her or at least that was what she claimed. Sora then stuffed the piece of paper into backpack and wandered towards the door. Looking to her left Sora face filled with surprise to see a panting Quinn standing by the door waiting for her.

“Geez you didn’t have to hurry I would of waited for you” Sora said in a surprised tone amazed a Quinn at went to the trouble to dash over to her classroom after how they left things before.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:25 am

"You...never wrote...me" she panted a little as she spoke then straightened up ignoring the hey's to her as she focused on Sora solely. The fact was true, she never did get a letter, call, or anything from Sora after he, she'd left. Although the fact that this Sora was so much different then Quinn had remembered. Then again she herself was much different then when she was a child, save for her red hair. As she caught her breath she gave a soft smile to the other girl. "I think we have catching up to do...skip with me" she nods and grabs the other's hand before she could protest leading her through the crowded halls. She'd be able to get away with a skip as she'd skipped once of twice before and as long as Sora was with her she could maybe get her off with just a warning or completely free.

Around them a few people noticed the smile on Quinn's face and the fact she was basically dragging along a new female student with her. She paid everyone no mind really as she turned the corner at the end of the hall, and continued on until she brought the two outside into another picnic area, although this one was much smaller then the main courtyard. Hardly anyone came here save for the students that played D&D or were general outcast. Luckily, though, no one appeared to be around and she let go of Sora's hand before walking over and sitting top one of the picnic tables.

She looked at the shorter girl and patted the spot next to her. She was smiling like an idiot, it'd been a long time since she'd seen her, him? She was still confused about it all and figured that's be something she'd have to bring up rather quickly. Maybe it would explain somethings about herself, then again it might make her question herself more. Either way she was, for the first time in a long time, genuinely happy.