Dark Water (Bloodlust101)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Re: Dark Water (Bloodlust101)

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun May 19, 2019 4:11 am

She nodded and smiled. "No need to bow.. Tores." She said before looking around. "Well I'll leave you to your.. duties?" She chuckled taking a few steps before turning around and smiling at him widely. "Until we meet again kind sir." She began humming as she drifted along, looking almost like she was in water with each movement

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:18 am

He chuckled and turned into a wolf again amd ran to the villiage. He snuck into the inn he was staying at and grabbed his things. He paid and as a dressed man went looking for your Grove again.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun May 19, 2019 4:25 am

River was currently sitting in the middle of the largest tree in the grove, a large apple tree from the looks of it. It's shape was nearly that of a giant throne and she had been taking the time to read Hans Christian Andersons "The little mermaid" The book had been in the belongings of one of the hunters and River had decided she only wanted it and nothing else. As she read the suns warm glow made her cheerful, soft songs slipping from her lips as she took it all in. "What a sad sad story.." She sighed softly

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sun May 19, 2019 4:41 am

"it can be seen that way yes. But it can also be seen as one of love. Depending on the version you read." Tores says as he comes into view.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun May 19, 2019 4:48 am

Rivers head instantly perked up at the sound of his voice, her book slamming shut as she sat it next to her and took to the ground, quickly making her way to him before realizing she wasn't to sure how to greet him. "But she loved him.. She gave up so much and he betrayed her." She said softly blushing as she took in his scent from a small breeze.

"I see you've found your clothes." She chuckled before noticing how handsome he looked and blushing deeply.

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:23 am

He laughs looking down. "Yeah at the inn I was staying on. I blame the full moon. The one time a month I can't decide if I want to be a man or a wolf." He shrugs. "And yes she gave up everything and was betrayed in this version. But in another she refuses to kill him and turns to sea foam because of her love.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun May 19, 2019 5:29 am

She shook her head before smiling. "Same version. It's tragic though.. terribly confusing to I might add." She sighed before stopping to take him in for a moment before blushing again. "You said the full moon causes you to turn into a wolf?" She asked as she stepped forward, noticing a small leaf bug in his hair and removing it gently. A mixed aroma of different flowers, fresh waters,and trees filled the air.. all from her as she beamed at the small bug. "I see you've made a friend. " She chuckled softly looking up at Tores joy emanating from her.

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sun May 19, 2019 5:47 am

He blushed smelling her as she stood so close. "Yes it appears I did." She smiles softly looking down at her. "And yes the full moon makes me turn into a wolf... Or stay one if I was already in that form."

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Sun May 19, 2019 1:13 pm

"Seems like quite the hassle." She paused for a moment not removing the proximity between then but taking the time to observe his eyes and how lovely they were. For a moment she felt a strange connection with him. Her palm reached up to touch his chest, resting on his heart before she closed her eyes. "You have a good soul." She spoke softly as she slowly removed her hand

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:45 pm

He looked down at her. When she said he had a good soul he turned away. "I'm sorry my lady but I have no soul. The monster took it away the day I was born." He ran his fingers through his hair. "I'm sorry. I do not want to be cruel to you. You have been so kind and..." He looks back at her and gently reached up to touch her cheek.