Dark Water (Bloodlust101)

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Dark Water (Bloodlust101)

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu May 16, 2019 4:11 am

Calm, quiet, collected.

These were all words that had been used in times past to describe the forest land mostly the calming river that passed through it, carving the Earth with its flow, hosting life inside of itself. It was also here the the local River Nymph, deemed "River" by local folklore and the fairies and other strange creatures, resided.

River sang a soft and lovely song as she rung water out of her long, black hair. Her skin slowly transforming from a translucent green to a pale white, her blue and green eyes matched her spirit as small wildlife stopped to listen and admire. This was her kingdom, her prison. She desperately wanted to befriend the mortals that passed through her territory but never had the opportunity or the nerves to overtake such a task.

bloodlust101

Re: Dark Water (Bloodlust101)

Post by bloodlust101 » Thu May 16, 2019 4:49 am

Tores ran in the forest panting as he went trying to get away from the hunters. He knew he had outrun them but he wasn't sure if he was safe yet. That was when he heard it. The soft voice singing almost calling to him. He turned amd ran towards the voice.

When he broke through the clearing he panted seeing the fresh water he knew he would be safe. He stopped at the Waters edge and as he went to drink from I he passed out. The loss of blood and adrenaline finally wearing off was too much for his body.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu May 16, 2019 5:01 am

River could sense a wounded creature near the waters edge and stood.Her eyes gazed as she searched before spotting the wolf laying on the ground and approached it before sensing the hunters, raising her delicate palm an orb of golden light began to form as she knelt next to him, letting the light flow into him and heal his wounds. As the hunters approached she sang a soft tune to let the river sirens know there was prey nearby as she gently carried the wolf to safety.

"Becareful by the water side,
Beautiful women are known to cry,
Becareful by the water side,
For those who come to close may die."

Her voice became joined by the sirens coming to aid her, and of course feast upon the hunters. Upon crossing back over the river she took the wolf to a safe little meadow and laid it among the flowers giving it a nice resting place until it decided to wake up and continue on its way.

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Thu May 16, 2019 5:09 am

He could feel a warmth fill his bady as she healed him. The smell of the meadow filled his air. So to and sore Tores knew he couldn't hold this form much longer. As he slept he slowly turned back into a man fast asleep butt naked.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu May 16, 2019 5:15 am

Rivers eyes widen as she jerked away from the creature, using her powers to grow the plants enough to cover him and his.. parts. She was amazed as she looked him over. "But he had.. He was just a wolf... What are you?" She questioned mostly speaking to herself in confusion

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Thu May 16, 2019 2:37 pm

Thean slowly woke. As he saw her groaned. "Angel.... Ot huntress." He asked as he looked down at her now.covered body

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Thu May 16, 2019 2:55 pm

River stood with a puzzled look on her face before sitting lotus position next to him, her long dress blending in with the flowers. "I am River." She stated touching her right hand to her chest reassuringly. "You were a wolf?" She asked her eyes wide as she raised a hand, a tree branch extended out and dropped a peach into her palm, which in turn she handed to Tores. "Eat."

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:38 am

He looked at the plants covering him. He moved to sit up and took the peach. He sniffed it a bit then bit into it. "I'm a werewolf... What are you?" He asked as he ate the fruit.

MischiefMagics
Bronze

Post by MischiefMagics » Fri May 17, 2019 4:46 am

"I've already told you. I am River" She smiled before demonstrating her powers a bit, particles of water flowing to her palms as she sang softly, the flowers brightening up and animals circling around the meadow. "I, am the River Nymph." She grinned at the Wolfman. She had decided Wolfman was better than werewolf and so she deemed it be that he was called so.

She paused for a moment before looking over the Wolfman and smiling. "You're a human correct?" She asked sitting close to him on her knees, her eyes filled with excitement as she watched him. Her heart raced ready for his answer. Her first mortal! Her first human... She couldn't have been happier.

bloodlust101

Post by bloodlust101 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:52 am

He watched her do her magic. When she asked if he was human he had to stiffle a laugh. "Partly... But I am also part wolf. This side of me is a human yes. But I'm sure you have dealt with himans before. You aren't to far from a villiage." He said pointing east away from the settimg sun.