Hunted [1x1 RP]

saiyukimidoki96
Bronze

Hunted [1x1 RP]

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:16 am

Arianna snowgarden laid in the hideout on an old queen mattress under some old blue blankets and a red blanket folded up to simulate a pillow. her red hair a mess on the bed her hazel/orange eyes closed as she was still sleeping. The room was old, and not in the best of shape but all four walls were still standing which as rare for buildings now. the room had a small odor to it though there was nothing I the room that could be easily pointed out as the culprit. but the smell wasn't heavy so it didn't bother her too much.

her diamond infinite edge pro sat next to the bed incase she needed it.

saiyuki Midoki aka animal girl hero in training!
Akiko Kimiara Aka nature hero: Nature's shadow.
Etsuko utagawa aka the Anti-quirk singing hero: Anti-sirenica
Euiko Tanji aka the paper hero: Origama

Anya Stein two star meister

Love makes you do crazy things

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Re: Hunted [1x1 RP]

Post by Apophis » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:23 am

Will sat on the hood of a car, looking at the building in front of him. This was probably it. He felt the energy, so strong he couldn't even tell if it was dark or light. It was either what he'd been searching for, or a lot of trouble. He took the cigarette from his mouth, flicking it to the side. He reached into his jacket pocket, pulling out a black surgical mask packaged in plastic. He took the mask out of the wrapping and pulled it open. He then took off his glasses, put on the mask then replaced his glasses as he picked up his rifle. He wrapped his left hand around the foregrip with a light, pulling the trigger, causing a circle of red light to appear on the ground. He wrapped his left hand around the grip, flicking the safety forward as he walked to the door of the building. As he reached the door, his left hand left the grip of the rifle to the doorknob. Will took a deep breath.
The door swung open, Will raising his rifle to the shoulder, the flashlight producing a ghoulish red glow as he scanned the room through the sights of his rifle.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

saiyukimidoki96
Bronze

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:48 am

Sorry it took me so long.

Arianna groggily woke and she sat up stretching and he folded up her blankets she grabbed her quiver of arrows and her diamond infinite edge pro. She decided she needed to locate a few daggers so she had a backup in case a demon got close and personal. She was in the process of making sure she had all she needed for today.

"Alright time to go on patrol" she muttered and she quietly opened the door to the room she was in.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:38 am

Arianna opened the door to a red light, the barrel of Will's Garand pointed straight at her. Will moved his head from the stock to take a look at Arianna before moving his head back to the stock. In the red light he couldn't tell the color of her eyes. He took a step towards her, "I'll make you a deal, put down your weapon and I'll drop mine."
Will waited for the response, his finger still on the trigger, ready to fire if it turned out she was a demon.
"Step one, crawl inside. Step two, the screws go tight, all round. Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in your eye."

saiyukimidoki96
Bronze

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:39 am

Apophis wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:38 am
Arianna opened the door to a red light, the barrel of Will's Garand pointed straight at her. Will moved his head from the stock to take a look at Arianna before moving his head back to the stock. In the red light he couldn't tell the color of her eyes. He took a step towards her, "I'll make you a deal, put down your weapon and I'll drop mine."
Will waited for the response, his finger still on the trigger, ready to fire if it turned out she was a demon.
She squeaked in surprise and set down her weapon and held her hands up, "dude! Damn " she commented and added, "nice introduction...."

She looked at him and awaited his response watching him. She sighed that she had woke up to this. She needed a new hide out. She was trying to think of a new location to move to, after all she knew that of he found her hide out a demon would be soon after. She sighed as none came to mind, meaning it was time to search.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:38 pm

Will moved his hand from the grip of his rifle to the bolt handle, then pulled it back, eight times. On the eighth pull, the rifle made a metallic clang as the empty clip was ejected. He set the rifle on the ground, and pulled the Glock from his waist, hitting the magazine release, the magazine falling to the ground. Will then pulled the slide back on the Glock, ejecting the round in the gun before setting it on the ground as well. He then slipped of his pack, and set it on the ground.
Will then pulled off his jacket and shirt, his torso showing scars of battle, and from his left shoulder to his left wrist was covered in rose leaves in black ink. Will then looked to the ground and closed his eyes. For a few moments, nothing happened, then a white glow began emitting from Will's back. The source was hidden from Arianna until the glowing white strings became visible, the strands dividing over and over, then suddenly a white flash, and there will stood, having grown a pair of wings, which sparkled rainbow in the low light, accompanied with a sound not unlike the creaking of glass.
Then the sound of shattering as Will pulled himself off the ground, the diamond coating on his wings exploding, an instead of falling to the ground, began orbiting Will, an occasional pop when two shards got to close and electricity arced from one to another. Will then opened his eyes, which were now glowing silver and looked down to Arianna, then spoke, in what seemed to be several different voices, "Is this a better introduction?"

saiyukimidoki96
Bronze

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:33 am

Arianna stood watching him as wings appeared and the daimond coats orbited around him. She revealed her wings and she looked at him. "How about this?" She asked her eyes silver and she watched him. She noted some movement behind will and she said, "behind you" her wings spread and she quickly flapped them in front of her the wind that came from them was black and it trapped the enemy behind will. With in moments the enemy began screaming and thrashing in the dark cloak around it. Then there was silence she released her ability and the enemy turned to ash.

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:58 am

Will's wings, along with the cloud of orbiting diamonds dissolved as he dropped to the ground, then picked up his shirt, "They've been following me for a few months. Don't get attacked very often, since they figured out what I am. Probably figuring out what I'm up to."
Will put on his shirt, then his jacket. He then picked up his rifle, using the flashlight to locate .30-06 rounds, and picked up the clip, then the rounds, loading each round into the clip. He put his right hand flat against the side of the rifle, holding the bolt back. He then used his thumb to push the clip in the gun, the released the bolt, "We should get moving. Us transforming was a huge beacon for them."
Will pulled his mask down, reaching into his pocket to retrieve a cigarette case and a book of matches. He pulled one of the cigarettes from the case, and placed it between his lips. He slid the case into his pocket, then ripped a match from the case, and pushing the head of the match against the strip on the book of matches, jerked the match away, and with a pop and a small hiss, the match lit. Will brought the flame to the tip of his cigarette, taking a few puffs before shaking the match to extinguish it, then drop it on the ground, "I have a vehicle about half a click east of here."

saiyukimidoki96
Bronze

Post by saiyukimidoki96 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:49 pm

Her white wings folded up on her back and disappeared. She listened to him as she spoke, "following you?" She hadn't been followed at least from what she could tell. She grabbed her blankets knowing that this location was no longer safe. She sighed quietly to herself and she grabbed her compound bow and the quiver.

"Well, lead the way. " she said and she gave a light smile to him. She was thinking of other safe locations that they may be able to stay at though if he was being followed that could pose a problem with that plan

Apophis
God Chaos of Serpents

Post by Apophis » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:36 am

"Yes, following me."
Will picked up his pack and put it on, before slinging the rifle over his shoulder. He picked up a 9mm round and his Glock, placing the round in the chamber before hitting the slide lock. He then picked up the magazine and slid it into the gun, "20."
He took a long drag of his cigarette before crouching down, tapping out the cigarette on the ground. He slipped the half of his cigarette between his head and glasses, then walked to the front door. He pulled back the slide of his Glock, just enough to see the glint of the round in the chamber, "Let's go."
Will pulled up his mask then stepped outside, checking his surroundings before heading east.