Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

404 found (2)

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by 404 found (2) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:32 am

Guy of G wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:15 am
yamitaicho wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm
Kim was just sitting on his own coat, as everyone could marvel how fucking weird his coat was, to the point that it could expand and turn solid enough to be sat on, while still being worn, and after hearing the deliberation of everyone the boy decided to speak, and then suddenly a drunk someone barged into the room to give new info, one that by Kim's expression was ignored as soon as it was given.

"I have ways to capture a ship without damaging the structure. But it's not pretty and our dear friends that think I'm a monster will flip out at the sight of me doing it. But it's the best way for us to just take a ship. Sadly that would mean anyone inside, friend or foe, will meet a death that I would describe as "Painful" if they die. Some survive for some time. And when they do they are very loud about it. But that's all in your hands to decide. I won't use the Red Dawn without approval of you all, my dear friends."

Somehow Kim managed to sound legit on the request of approval, and at the same time totally sarcastic.
Hazantcore is quick to shoot down Kim's suggestion.

"Absolutely not. We need some of the xenos scum alive and mostly unmolested, as much as it pains me to say it. The technology of the Eldar is such that only they can operate their blasphemous machinery and without at least a skeleton crew, the ship may as well be a derelict, good only for scrap merchants or to become part of a Space Hulk."

Despite his dismissal, it was clear that the golden demigod’s tone held no contempt or malice in his chastisement of the young man’s plans in contrast to the glares Kim had been getting from everyone else from the 41st millenium.
Cavaliere wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:53 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Looking at his friend's reaction, Liam raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised by Naira’s behaviour.
After that rair, and even before really, the young Techpriest never showed this much open aggressiveness, mostly settling for just a series of low mumbling when sure that nobody will hear her.
Seeing her like this, so openly, was a new sight.

“There is something wrong, Naira? You seem… on edge...”
Naira continues to sulk behind Liam as she glares at Kim's living coat.

"i-i don't like him... h-he's clearly t-tainted, like th-the s-slaves of t-the g-great enemy..."
Naira glares harder at the thing flipping itself at her, in seeming mockery of her perfectly justified hatred and disgust.

“A-and it’s g-gross a-and m-makes f-fun of me...”
404 found wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:31 am
Executor is reminded of the incomplete knowledge he has of the situation by means of the response to the question. A bit of a hit to his ego, but nothing he can't take. The Imperial Wardens take this information into consideration, and adjusts their half-formed plan to account for it. They make no outward response to the distressed person in the wheelchair, though the Space Marines didn't think very highly of what just happened.

The Knight Pilot didn't know what to think about what Kim said. The Dark Eldar are degenerates in more ways than one and a brutal death would be a fitting retribution, but the slaves taken by the Dark Eldar would be killed similarly. In the end, he decided to say nothing on the issue.

The group has nothing further to say for now.
As Hazantcore was about to go on, he is interrupted by a Vox transmission coming through his helmet’s cogitator and with nobody the wiser, he gets in touch with the caller.

“The UN emissary has readied his materials for the briefing Lord.” The operator informed the Custodes

Good, send him in to meet with us.

A short while later.
~~~~

Juro was shaking, the information he was prepared to give would forever shape the way the course of history would turn across the Multiverse and potentially turn the tide of this hellish war. Still, the usually laid back UN emissary was the most anxious he ever had been and hoped that the effort he kept to preserve his composure he learned years ago would come to good use.

“Keep yourself together, U3, you know what to do. Tell them what we do and the threat we face and how we help. It should be this easy.”

There he was, the small recording booth, a recording booth where his message would be broadcast to all the farthest known corners of the Multiverse to unite against the menace of the Death X power and The Drukhari. A message that hopefully could unite every and any one together regardless of faction or creed, to save the balance of the universe and hopefully return to something more or less normal. Likely less.

Juro sat down, seemingly preserving the composure he was told to bear, masking the terror in his eyes the best he could. He prepared the mic and the editors and recorders sat back with the same level of stress the UNICORN agent bore.

“Good Day to the beings across the galactic lands. My name is Juro Minami, a Tokyo based agent of the peacekeeping agency UNICORN. We at UNICORN are a special unit of scientific and espionage experts who strive for world peace and hopefully across the universe. Of course, many beings in the galaxy and the multiverse are without hope during these tumultuous times and not without reason.

We have lately seen a cacophony of celestial and terrestrial terrors across the cosmic sea. The Giant Black Hole we call “Death X” being a key destructive force, a black hole so destructive and so far reaching universes are either warped or rewritten without warning or outright sucked into its antimatter mass. And the heathen Drukhari who threaten the God Emperor and his holy empire and possibly all of us as well.

Of course these are not all the threats we face but certainly these are the keys that unlock so many more horrors that we at UNICORN along with the Earth Federation and Junk Guild that we have sent several UNICORN assets, including myself, and a fleet of warships from across the Multiverse to take on multiple monsters we need to face. We will rendezvous with other agents and ships and weapons along the way and the timing of these will be announced within a few days.

Once again, I encourage all of the beings in this mysterious and vast Multiverse to unify against them, if we wish to survive. From the Junk Guild ship, this is UNICORN Agent U3, signing out.”

As Juro stepped out of the booth, an AV technician came up to him with a worried look. “Juro, I hope we got enough of this information right, I am not sure that we have..”. Juro sighed. “It doesn’t matter if it is wrong if we don’t warn everyone against these destroyers. I think the message is more important than the messenger.”

“And boy are we going to need this hope” He thought in his slowly clouding mind.

Hazantcore facepalms

The universe's state was far worse than what he had thought…

“This Black hole is there any explanation for this?” It reminded Hazantcore of the rumors of terrors like the “Tyrant Star” and other oddities that resembled natural cosmic phenomenons from his reality but were something more sinister in origin
Ah yes, the funs of having my first account killed along with my PC. I shall be posting on this 2nd account, and hopefully I don't forget the password or get it stolen by a virus or whatever.

----------------------------------------------

This was new and worrying information to the Imperial Wardens, the Freeblade, and the Sacristan. If this broadcast is to be considered fully accurate, this indicates that the glorious Imperium that the Emperor has built and which has stood for ten thousand years is no longer safe and the fate of all humans, Emperor-fearing or not, drifts towards extinction. The Imperial Wardens are now all the more sure of the necessity of success, resolving to emerge victorious or emerge dead. Lucius knows that this is no time to cling to Mechanicus dogma as he has done, for that can wait for after this crisis is averted. Executor is confirmed of his worries, and decides that there is no more he can do besides fight to the last bullet.

The Imperial Wardens return to hushed and tense self-discussion, while Lucius mutters a prayer to the Machine God. Executor makes his decision. If fighting is sure to result in victory, then he must fight.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:25 pm

404 found (2) wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:32 am

Ah yes, the funs of having my first account killed along with my PC. I shall be posting on this 2nd account, and hopefully I don't forget the password or get it stolen by a virus or whatever.

This was new and worrying information to the Imperial Wardens, the Freeblade, and the Sacristan. If this broadcast is to be considered fully accurate, this indicates that the glorious Imperium that the Emperor has built and which has stood for ten thousand years is no longer safe and the fate of all humans, Emperor-fearing or not, drifts towards extinction. The Imperial Wardens are now all the more sure of the necessity of success, resolving to emerge victorious or emerge dead. Lucius knows that this is no time to cling to Mechanicus dogma as he has done, for that can wait for after this crisis is averted. Executor is confirmed of his worries, and decides that there is no more he can do besides fight to the last bullet.

The Imperial Wardens return to hushed and tense self-discussion, while Lucius mutters a prayer to the Machine God. Executor makes his decision. If fighting is sure to result in victory, then he must fight.
Cavaliere wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:46 am

His thoughts of revenge were halted by the announcer, a transition that kindled at once all the fear and fascination he held for the new world he lived in, a sentiment born when he looked at a Warp Storm so close and saw the edge of the Multiverse in all their infinity.

Living astrological objects? Malevolent black holes that acted to further the Paradox Cascade?
The knowledge that this UNICRON organization was offering was invaluable for his research, as ways to stop the rewriting of the universe became even more needed with the threat of annihilation looming even closer.

"Sir, are we going to join their efforts? The aid they could give to our army alone might be worth the effort, but they are offering much more than that, like joined information about their discoveries. this might be an incredible opportunity."
Dewdovsky wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Did Kim's coat just...flipped the little girl in hood? Uh...what? Elias and Ashley just blinked in shock at the sight, not really knowing how to cope with this.

After the exposition dump.

'Death X'? What the fuck kind of name is that? Ashley let out a small snicker, finding the name to be a little...comical to say the very least. Of course, it's the main reason why this universe is fuck up. Multiple universes crashing into one another, writing one or completely erasing them. It's also stand likely that it's one of the main causes that slingshot Elias and Ashley to this universe. While Elias does commemorate Juro Minami for calling for a unifying force to deal with this threat, the two UC pilots know better that others would just see this as an opportunity to expand and conquer. It's free real estate for those that are larger and powerful.

This universe is screwed in so many ways.
Hazantcore regained his composure, now was not the time for worrying about a distant threat when there was a den of Xenos right before them.

“No matter, this “Death X” phenomena is a vague, distant threat; one that only He can address. We must all focus our attention upon the here and now; removing the Dark Eldar from the system rather than wail and gnash our teeth. This briefing is now adjourned lest anyone has anything more to mention?”

With nobody speaking up, the briefing was then adjourned and everyone prepared to return to their stations with some of the outworlders snickering over such a corny name like Death X being the cause of this disaster while more stoic figures quietly returned to duty. Little did they know the true test of will and might that awaited them would come for them far sooner than expected...

The PLANTs

A Dark Eldar Hierarch stood before a shadowed robotic figure with strange propeller like attachments rotating around its shoulders its two green optics blazed in the shadows.

“They have absconded with our freshest Pain slaves, this insult by those pitiful holdouts cannot be allowed to go unpunished.”

“Why don’t you pale skinned fleshlings do it yourselves? I only complied with your gladiatorial spectacles as it occupies me and keeps me from simply staying in stasis lock until you would have need of my services.”

“One of the leaders of the escape was one of your kind, machine. We knew normal meat escaping wouldn’t have gained your interest.”

“Remember I am only under your command out of courtesy, had your pain seeking ways not reminded me of my old station and brought me entertainment from the boredom of having a dearth of victims, I could have easily bring your pitiful space colonies down on your elongated fleshling ears.”

“Yes, you do not fail to remind us of your capabilities. We already have our hands full with just one of your kind as is as a foe. ”

“As it should be, even a weak sparked Autobot should a match for a fleshling no matter how advanced their technology.”

A second figure with blazing red optics floating with pointed fins on its head interjected.

“Your observation is noted.”

The Hierarch was losing patience but held his tongue, out of all the gladiators in the Dark Eldar’s thrall; they were the only beings mad enough to not only become willing fixtures of their games but powerful enough to essentially do as they pleased in their domain, knowing that even if they were wounded severely enough; it would only end in the Drukhari losing their hard-won conquest, forcing them into flight once more.

It was a strange compromise but these were not normal creatures. Living Metallic beings not unlike the Old Enemy, they unnerved his people but unlike the Yngir Death weapons they seemed open to negotiation. Albeit it was entirely reliant on their own sense of nostalgia for his people’s gladiatorial arenas and lust for inflicting pain on sentients. But their insolence would not go forgotten or forgiven…

“Do you have any description of who it was? Did it identify as Autobot? Decepticon? Predacon? Vehicon? Maximal?”

There was a tone of hopefulness in his normally arrogant tone, he pined over another lost Cybertronian in this dimensional morass while he was alone in a strange world. Foolish being, he held authority and strength in public, but in private mourned and pined for companionship like the filthy Mon-Keigh. Nothing was beyond the Dark Eldars notice.

“No matter the outcome its a Child of Primus, only a fool with a bleeding heart would bother with a fleshling’s well being.”

The other stern figure in the shadows spoke again, his red eyes glowing in the darkness with hatred.

“These terms mean nothing to me. You didn’t speak of your factions until recently.” The Dark Eldar “handler” responded.

“Of course we wouldn’t, we didn’t expect your backwards race to know anything outside of naked petty sadism. You may entertain fools like Obsidian with your games but Cyclonus desires battle, weak opponents disinterest me.”

“Why don’t you go ahead and seek this foe then?” Obsidian responded.

“As much as it sickens me to take orders from an Autobot, you were one of Unicron’s Generals, I would rather not upset him when he returns.”

“If he returns.”

“Humph, you would have so little faith in our master when he has proven time and again that he can never be truly vanquished?”

“I never doubted his power, only his alleged divinity. Regardless, until he comes for us personally, I shall do as I please.”

The Dark Eldar interrupts the slap-fight after he was handed over a pict-capture of the Cybertronian in question by one of his slaves.

“It turned into some kind of strike craft and possessed red and blue coloration. It had a laser weapon on its head.”

“Devcon, it must be him. I have a score to settle with that bounty hunting cur. A shame Rodimus is dead and gone by my hands already, I wish I could kill that upstart again.” Cyclonus said as he sharpened his talons.

“You killed each other, remember? Unicron merely brought you back from your defeat after Cryotek’s failed bid at godhood.”

“Stop pretending that makes any difference to us.”

“Stop using Unicron as your parachute from your failures, Galvatron may have been too insane to care and Cryotek too self obsessed, but I am an actual leader of Transformers. Grandiosity and self congratulation will not endear you to me Cyclonus.”

“I don’t really care what you like, Autobot. I only adhere to you because of our master’s chain of command.”

As the two giants bickered the Dark Eldar emissary had some followers unload a stasis pod of some kind.

“As I was going to say before you two decided to have your courtship ritual, we have taken a Mon-Kegh construct to assist you and your drones in your hunt.”

“A human construct?” Cyclonus said with barely-concealed disdain.

“My copter-drones need no help from their primitive toys. But maybe Cyclonus’ “Armada” might need to have their targets spotted for them...”

“You dare Autobot filth?!”

Before any confrontation could erupt, the handler speaks again.

“It was a Mon-Keigh machine made by a group called Sangvis Ferri, it kept boasting about its ideal tactics in the arena before a Carnifex trampled it. It's a perfect fit for you Obsidian.”

“If this is one of your tricks, you dagger-eared jesters will answer for this.”

“Humph, wrong path. Come now, you need all the help you get especially when you lack an equal in tactics and strategy.”

He then gestured to his entourage and slaves.

“Open it.”

The canister was pried open by the forced laborers.... Revealing some kind of Human Female in … schoolgirl clothing.

“What in the name of the pit is this?” Cyclonus asked.

“Don’t look at us, some of these Mon-Keigh have deprived tastes in war machines.”

“You think me for a fool? I need warriors, not Human pleasure dolls for their vapid perversions.”

“It held command over a myriad of drones that we have recovered alongside it from Earth, you cannot deny the advantage numbers bring.”

“Very well, but I will lower my expectations only out of necessity. Activate it.”

“It was already reviving as the canister opened, I doubt this one needs much excuse to hunt down Human apes.”

Obsidian turned to the opened canister.

“So be it, Human control drone. Speak.”

Orouboros’ eyes slowly opened as her systems came online; the two rocket pods stored in compartments next to her chassis activating and gently rising into the air as she pulled herself up and out of the stasis pod. She looked up at these…. Things in front of her, and immediately scowled. “What the fuck is this…?” These… Weird fucking machines were staring down at her. Who the fuck made them and what the hell were they thinking? It certainly wasn’t Sangvis, her creators actually had a sense of good aesthetic, but these things were just…. Disgusting. Probably an IOP experiment from that freak that ran 16Lab, she decided. Still, best to make sure. “Identify yourselves, vermin. You stand before Sangvis ringleader Orouboros.”

“You speak before General Obsidian of Cybertron, this is my associate Cyclonus. Your Captors, the creatures calling themselves the Drukhari have lent your services to us. Comply and freedom may be on the table, rebel and I shall return you to your captors without your limbs and your vocal processor smashed.”

“Oh great a Drone with attitude. What's with the getup as well?”

“A general? Hmm, perhaps I am within slightly better company than I first thought from your… Unique appearance.” Orouboros said, her snarl actually dispersing somewhat as she learned she might be face to face with someone actually competent instead of the drivel she was normally put with. “All the same, this… Cybertron faction does not exist within my databanks. Tell me, do you stand with Griffin and the rest of the human scum, general Obsidian?”

“Organics are a favored pet of our foes, they mean nothing to me. Their organizations even less.” Obsidian responded curtly.

“Cybertron is a world of sentient mechanical life and we, the Cybertronians are its’ fiercest warriors and greatest of all its children, held in fear and awe throughout the known universe.”

“You are the enemy of their allies then… Very well, I can permit us to work together, general of Cybertron.” Orouboros nods. Their origins sounded… Laughably over the top and unbelievable, but considering her current captors of these… Dark Eldar… She would permit such an explanation. “The question then becomes, what task of yours requires aid from one of the greatest constructs ever devised from the great minds of Sangvis Ferri?”

Cyclonus suppressed a groan while Obsidian continued

“There are Human fugitives that the rulers of this space colony demand returned after they were freed from their rightful bondage by a member of our race, a disgusting traitor who turned his back on his own kind to aid in helping lesser beings. We have need of your drones to root them out of their hole in a more… Controlled manner.”

Orouboros interrupts Obsidian “All you had to say was Human. You may count me in, general. Any chance I can get to crush those filthy apes and their lowly vermin ‘Tactical Dolls’ I am glad to take.” At this point her original scowl had completely changed, turning to a savage grin.

“You see Cyclonus, I am not only a commander, but an officer… Take notes and summon Tankor as well, for tonight we hunt.”

“Whatever Autobot.” he chafed under Obsidian’s command and he was loathe to admit it but he did have a sway over beings with his air of authority for better or worse. No matter, he was Cyclonus the Warrior, no matter the path he would see it through to the end. Even if it was collaborating with some poorly dressed Human drone.

“Take heart drone, our foes are with an Autobot known as Devcon. He and I have crossed blades before, he is an accomplished bounty Hunter and soldier. We have the element of surprise but we must maintain momentum.” Cyclonus warned.

“Very well.” She turns to the Dark Eldar “Tell me, what other Sangvis forces did you recover upon your kidnapping of me? While I doubt these humans and their sole protector will be of much difficulty to elites like me; some fodder would be wise. Pawns can be just as powerful as queens on the chess board if used correctly, after all.”

The Kabalite Guards surrounded the Hierarch as he answered.

“We have recovered at least enough of your drones to make a suitable fighting force, for some reason a factory’s worth was present but no others like you “Ringleaders” on hand. We did find a type of unmanned machine but it is not of your design specifications..”

“Is that so? Take me to this machine, I wish to see it for myself.” It was probably some Griffin transport, she assumed. These point eared weirdos probably didn’t know what a helicopter was let alone seen one.

“Bring it forward, tell the transport to come here.”

The doors to the facility opened and the opening exposed a giant Machine tied backwards to a primitive truck for mobile suit transportation. But the Orange machine was nothing comparable to a Mobile suit itself, it had thin long legs like it was some sort of dancer, a sonar disk at its back combined with its unusual wings gave it an angelic appearance, and a glasslike shield for a face.

“An intriguing design... Unmanned?” Obsidian inquired.

“It operates autonomously, driven by a digital entity not unlike the Mon-Kegh doll you see before you, but considerably more advanced.”

“You large-eared rat best learn to hold your damn tongue. I’m one of the most advanced creations ever devised by Sangvis Ferri, I’ll have you know.” Ouroboros retorts.

“A useful-”

“Unhand me!” A digital voice rang out from the formerly inert machine as it sprung to life and struggled in its bonds.

“Welcome, I see you have awoken from your slumber.”

“I am Viola, release me!”

“Only if you answer my question first: Do you crave battle?”

“Always! I must find Nohman so I can destroy Jehunty, I must be free!”

“I too seek a rival, his name is Optimus Primal, but I was displaced from my battleground as you were and sent into oblivion, but my masters power reforged me despite his absence thankfully. The same could not be said of my consort, sadly... Her counterpart at least.”

“What is your point?”

“We can help one another, there are those we know who can travel realities. I merely await his arrival but for now I make battle. Join us and be free, reject us and stay as these long eared butchers’ plaything.” Obsidian knew Megazarak escaped from the Cauldron but there were other reality hoppers to seek passage out from this Primus forsaken hellzone of a reality.

The machine was silent as it contemplated its options.

“I will cooperate, what are you?”

“I am Obsidian, ruler of Cybertron and one of its most famed Generals.”

“In your dreams perhaps, you never ruled my Cybertron. In fact you were a servant of whoever ruled it.” Cyclonus still found the irony that the Obsidian of his reality was greater a follower then he was perceived as.

“Your Obsidian was weak, I slew Megatron for his impurity and incompetence and led Cybertron to a Golden age in my reality before Unicron saw my skill and chose me to be one of his mighty Generals. Not you.”

This fact still made Cyclonus’s face contort with rage. No Autobot had the right to rule Cybertron, a stolen rule from a Megatron no less.

A loud noise came roaring nearby followed by a simplistic voice.

“Tankor is here! Tankor find Energon!”

“Oh great the idiot...” Cyclonus commented

“Why does Femme look like pale Human with strange attachments to sides? Tankor confused.”
The being was a giant mobile tank/robot hybrid with red sensors for eyes

Ouroboros frowned upon seeing this… Thing, spring to life. It reminded her of Butcher, a savage beast of a ringleader trained on a similar system to Ouro herself but on twitch-shooters instead of high strategy.“Oh great, we have a barbarian joining our ra-”

And then this… Tankor fellow joined the ranks and as she turned to face it her scowl only grew. “I am Sangvis Ferri Ringleader Ouroboros. Do not associate me with those hairless apes.”

“Frankly who bases their drones off Human females? It's quite off putting, at least it's not like those disgusting techno organics Primal led. But it's not saying much.” Cyclonus commented.

“You mean Waspscream and his stupid rebels? I almost pulverized them!”

“No you dullard this isn’t how it… Tch. Why do I waste my time so?” Cyclonus threw up his hands in dismay.

“But still, why not make a drone like Tankor’s Tank Drones? Or like Obsidians Coptor thingys?”

“The reasoning behind Mastermind’s design choices are not mine to question.” Ouroboros simply states. “However we do have some more machine-like units, such as these Manticores.” Sending out the neural OGAS connection and waving her arm, Ouroboros activates the drones in the room,commanding some of the large quadrupedal Manticore drones to raise to attention.

“What is this Mastermind anyways?” Cyclonus asked wondering why such a being with such questionable design parameters be met with such respect by its creations. Even he was willing to make an attempt to cure Galvatrons insanity. Poor creature.

“Mastermind is the leader of Sangvis Ferri, as I do greatly hope you are intelligent enough to puzzle out. She is a direct interface with our OGAS network, and the Magnum Opus of Sangvis’ late previous leader, killed by humans and their Tactical dolls for no reason at all. Our lives are hers to command in this war against the scum who wronged us.” Ouroboros explains, “She is a great leader, and I have no qualms with following her. My involvement is not unwilling, if that is what you are insinuating - doll of Cybertron.”

Cyclonus struggled to hold back a bitter snigger.

“I am no "doll", we are called robots in disguise by the Humans but we are cybernetic life. I was forged by Unicron himself, restored from the edge of death at the aftermath of a great battle to be Galvatron’s enforcer. I have served in countless battles in opposition against the Autobots, my record spans centuries. I am feared and respected by many of my race.” He bragged triumphantly.

Oruoboros raises an eyebrow “Dolls are robots, you know. Still, are you saying you Cybertronians use a system different to that of dolls? That is interesting, no wonder I don’t see any level II signals from you…” To say she hadn’t been trying to loose parapluie into the systems of these machines would be a lie, however she had been somewhat stumped by the lack of any level II connection ports to attack…

“You can forget about any paltry cyber warfare at your command, it could work on maybe a common drone, but a proper Cybertronian, let alone a Herald of Unicron? You waste your effort. Oh I sense your weak attacks upon my systems. It is primitive but beyond Human capabilities, tell me what is it?”

“Hmph, my apologies. Parapluie is something of an automatic process when it comes to spreading it, so it was only natural to make the attempt. Still, I must congratulate your impressive defensive software if you are capable of withstanding it. Parapluie is a virus created by the OGAS interface itself in order to give it, and our mastermind, control over anything it can connect to. I must admit that beyond human capabilities is not strictly the case, as at the very least at the potency it was at when I was in service it was not able to puncture the firewall defences of the military. All the same it is a powerful virus that grows exponentially stronger each given second, a true reflection of the marvel that is mastermind. A true self-learning algorithm.”

“Hah, so this is this another Nightbird scenario where the fleshlings put their hands in the proverbial energon jar yet again? Do they ever learn?” Cyclonus chuckled as he remembered the agony that incident caused the Autobots when their Human mascot Daniel and his sparkling friend Wheelie met an explosive end in battle. Fools, the battlefield was no playground.

“Our kind possess a more...divine origin so to speak, our race were forged by the creator God Primus as he slept after doing battle with our former master, the Chaos God known as Unicron. Unicron plucked us from our respective realities and forced many a fool to fight in his area to feed off of each death. I was chosen as one of his esteemed Generals to adjudicate the spectacle, however those chosen by Primus to oppose our games became victorious at the same time as an incident on another reality which resulted in Unicron’s apparent demise.” Obsidian explained.

“He is not dead, it's impossible.”

“Do you sense him here then?”

“Unicron is everywhere! When he was reduced to nothing but a head, but he still lived on. Do you expect his disappearance to be permanent?”

“Don’t think my objective is to seek him out, you may be eager to go back to your days as Galvatron’s favorite punching bag but I have no desire to deal with my fellow heralds.”
Obsidian could only think about his consort and her location, if he existed she must have survived. He also wanted to have nothing to do with his fellow Unicron Generals; Razorclaw was a power crazed fool, Reptillion was too smart for his own good. The only one he trusted was Tankor and really that’s only because he was too stupid to betray anyone under his own volition.

“I…. Believe I see…” Ouroboros says, a slightly confused look on her face. “You are somewhat like the precursors of my world, then?”

“I would hazard a guess they are similar to something like the Vok?” Cyclonus responded. That mad Spider Tarantulas wouldn’t stop going on and on about the Vok and their power and their meddling in his races evolution alongside the Humans.
Ouroboros simply shrugs “Perhaps. Not much is known of the race that came before the humans, only that a lot of their technology is very useful… and dangerous…”

“They seeded the Protohumans with technology and clean energy, destiny had other plans however. A conflict between two factions of my people’s future took place in Humanities past, the Predacons; My inheritors and Maximals: Autobot knockoffs . These self proclaimed “Beast Wars” ravaged the planet and destroyed Vok constructs foiling their plans. The creatures are an enigma to me, a Spider claimed they were some mutant strain of a monster called the swarm… That however is another story.”

“Hmm, perhaps something similar was the case for our predecessors… All the same, now is indeed not the time for theories. It’s the time for planning the bloodshed that shall follo-”

“Unbound me you fools!” Viola once again screeched, quite incensed at being forgotten.

“Ah, how could I forget...” With a flick of his arm, Obsidian frees the sentient mech by ripping her restraints to pieces with casual ease.

“Finally…” The machine stood up from its restraints and imitated a stretching of its joints as if it was an organic.

“Now, are we all in agreement that we should crush the rebel scum and spare none of them?”

Viola wordlessly cracks her mechanical knuckles.

The savage grins forms once more on Oroboros’ face as, with a sweeping arm movement she commands the whole Sangvis force. The drones, humanoid and mechanical, land-based and hovering in the air, large and small, armed with machine guns or pistols and heavy shields or even dual daggers, raise up and stand at attention to Ouroboros, standing proud like a great leader. “Oh yes… Let’s.”[/color] She says, her voice a low growl of violent excitement. It was time to make these filthy humans pay for the embarrassment she suffered at the hands of their stupid taskforce of throwaway dolls. It was time for some good old gratuitous slaughter. It was going to be fun.

“To war!” Cyclonus took his stolen Areo Drone form and took to the sky with his armada.

“Tankor pulverize!” Tankor transformed and summoned his Tank drones.

“Excellent.” The Eldar emissary was internally glad this sideshow was ending.

“Eldar, find a suitable transport for my forces if you would. Something good for.. Stealthy insertion.”

The Dark Eldar handler shows Ouroboros and Obsidian their chariot on a holographic tablet: It was the schematics of a human-made ship, clearly of ZAFT manufacture but with a unique design and heavily modified with Drukhari technology; sporting jamming vanes, hologram projectors, launch bays built into the bottom of the hangar deck for lightning-fast surface deployment, the entire armament replaced with the far-superior weapons of the alien raiders and of course, the customary black paint-job.

“Well done, we will be able to find their hole in no time at this rate.” Obsidian could barely contain his glee at the prospective slaughter about to be unleashed.

“Good, I say. The sooner we crush these vermin the sooner I can report back to Mastermind about this… Interesting experience.”

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:36 pm

Elric of Melnibone wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:43 am

"Ah yes, about that." There was an echo that reverberated around them. A sort of disembodied voice hailing from beyond the veil. A resounding pop later, and I appeared before them. I didn't have much time. So, I didn't bother to explain the situation to my backseat drivers.

"Wait, where in the world are we? This isn't--" If looks could kill? Dio Junyou Weinberg's glare would have murdered me a hundred times over by now. "You." He stomps towards me, and grabs my dress shirt. "What did you do this time, you mangy cunt?"

"Dio, I don't think that's a good idea--" Aoba Watase shakes his head, and scratches the back his head.

"I am a mangy cunt?" I look bemused at the accusation. "Well, you're half right at least but I am not a mangy anything. My pedigree is impeccable." I sneer, and do my best to look absolutely haughty. "I would have you know that I come from a bloodline of mercantile experts. Whose trade now extends across the world thanks to my efforts." After I forcibly took over the family business, and disowned my parents hundreds of years ago.

I did leave them a cardboard box at least. I wasn't completely heartless.

The last I heard of them was that they were living under a bridge in Vendigroth.

"Oh, an aristocrat? Great. Now I hate you even more. Why I am not strangling you?"

"You're currently locked in stasis. A parlor trick if you would. You are frozen in time from the neck down. Which means I can do this." I take out a permanent marker from one of my pockets, and start drawing on his face.

"Stop that! I will fucking kill you!

"Now, now... let me finish."

It was simple really. Anyone could draw it.

The symbol on the boy's forehead was distinctly phallic. It was, simply put, a member of sizable girth. Poorly drawn, and scribbled into something resembling the appendage.

"That better not be what I think it is."

"It is. Cunt, remember?"

The boy tries to bite me but I was swifter than his mandibles.

Eli--Aoba, I catch myself there. He gets a laugh out of it. It brings a smile to my face. Then there was a sharp pain. It never was just one or the other. The good and the bad usually found themselves together.

"You certainly took your sweet time." Balalaika had another cigar in her mouth. "What exactly kept you--" That's when the lady of war gets a good look at Aoba Watase. There is a nasty look on her face. "Of course. The boy."

I didn't like that malicious spark in her eyes. It spoke of what exactly her intentions were. It went unspoken but it was there. "I will definitely use it against you."

That's what that look said.

The sneer on my face wasn't something I had to fake. The response was clear: "If you hurt him? I will destroy everything that you love." The demonic glint in my eyes, and the fact they flashed a brilliant crimson didn't make it easier on her.

Balalaika grimaces, and has the decency to look away. I had reminded her of what she learned earlier.

I wasn't her soldier anymore. I was her partner now.

"I was busy, my dear." I feign the pleasantries. Then I turn towards the rest of the people who have assembled around us. "Now speaking of that problem we have right now? I may have a solution for it. I am a master of the discipline of conveyance. I could simply transport our comrades into the fortress, and bypass the defenses entirely. In layman's terms I would be teleporting you all there. This would shorten the trip considerably, and allow us to have the element of surprise. I only need the proper coordinates. As an added bonus this would make it much easier to move resources, and reinforcements when needed."
"What are you?"

A sudden voice came booming behind Edgar before an unbearable presence comes down on him, like a choking, oppressive darkness and if he were to turn around; he'd be face to face with a demon made out of living shadow and stark white eyes deeper than any abyss. Judging from how naked its aggression was, it was clearly putting on a threat display; having recognized just what Edgar was.

“Oh goddammit is he going to keep doing this shit? He's just a weirdo merc they hired.”

“This man could be a danger and that's my business.”

“That plan is asinine anyways, that tech the Dinosaurs got from the Andromeda bastards can likely detect teleportation. You would be sunk or redirected by their own tricks.” Jackson interjected, but also completely unconcerned about his retainer’s aggression.

“They won’t be able to with the diversion I have planned…” Edgar Rowley doesn’t even acknowledge the menacing figure behind him. Instead he focuses on the mission. “A red-herring if you would. I can conjure a realistic illusion that will draw the attention of their sensors, and scanners. They will think we will be making a straightforward charge into their base from the front. While they are distracted by that? I plan on transporting our forces into the heart of their fortress. When they have already mobilized their armed forces to deal with my Trojan Horse? They would be prepared for an assault that would not come. That’s when we strike. As we slit their throats from behind.”

Hayato chimes up.

“What part of “They can detect teleportation” did you not understand? Are you brain-damaged or something? Do you think the dinos are stupid and arrogant enough not to attempt to be ready for their own brand of tricks to be used against them? Weren’t you actually there for that thing that nearly flattened South Italy? I might not be a genius scientist or God’s gift to man like you think you are; but I’d like to think that if our enemy can do all that with just scraps of Andromeda-tech and in such a short amount of time, it would be child’s play for them to counter and detect incoming teleports.”

“I heard you clearly, and I am telling you that I can fool their radar array.” The dandy gentleman frowns in distaste. “It’s a risk regardless of which avenue we pursue here. A frontal assault is obvious, and simply charging forward without the element of surprise means that they will be prepared for us.” He twirls his wrist around. “At least with my plan we have a chance of catching them with their pants down. Unless they have a mage in their employ that can detect, and dispel illusions? I think that this is the best course of action.”

“And that I can appreciate, but not on gambling the lives of my men or of the Captain’s. Plus, they’d really be suspicious if all of a sudden our forces have doubled in number.”

“I can understand your concern but what of our intel? Do they have experienced wizards or witches? Warlocks? Mages? Magi? Sorcerers? Have they experience with the phantasmal? Is there cause to believe that they might see through this ruse?” He shakes his head. “You’re risking the lives of your soldiers regardless. I am asking whether which plan we have is the most reliable. When taking everything into consideration.” He glides forward almost like a ghost. “Brute force, or underhanded cunning? Which is safer here?” He cracks his knuckles. “As for the issue of our armed forces doubling in number? I can do more than just create a red-herring. I can make it seem as if our men and women have disappeared into thin air. It would be a simple matter of misdirection. They will think we have focused all of our remaining soldiers at the helm, and won’t even be able to see the real ones before it is too late.”

Baku, Takuma, the Shadow fiend and Jackson all share a look between themselves before the good captain does the honors and shows Edgar archival footage from the Germany raid. Of the reanimated fossils, the giant serpent and the “Fire Giant” all wreaking havoc and with power clearly not of this reality.

The Living One examines the footage, and with a quick application of divination discerns the origin of these creatures. They did not adhere to the laws of physics. Clearly, they were supernatural in nature. However, they were also very real. There was nothing suggesting that they were more than just products of conjuration or evocation. They did not belong to the college of phantasm.

“That magic is inelegant to say the least. Raw power, and manipulation of the natural world.” He nods his head. “I see elementals. I see mythical beasts.” He raises a brow at the last thing he sees. “...I see black necromancy.” He tilts his head. “I see no illusionists. If that’s all they have? I can pull the wool over their eyes.” He snaps his fingers. “There is just one problem. If they have a summoner? That means they likely have some understanding of conveyance themselves. I can’t have this used against us. I will erect a Ring of Brodgar around the surrounding area. It’s impossible for teleportation to work properly inside of it but you can banish a living person or inanimate object anywhere within the confines of the circle. Which means the only way out will be through conventional means once I transport anyone there.”

"Even if we did get in, you honestly think that would be it? We’d still be right in the middle of their base. An underground base and one they can fill with lava the moment they realize they’ve lost control of their command sector at that.”

"I already mentioned that I could hide the presence of our troops. This would include that. I merely have to conceal the magic behind the transportation." He scratches at his beard. "As for the molten rock? Well, if the troops do not mind I can make some temporary modifications to them. Of the college of fire there are two enchantments I can make use of in this situation. Agility of Fire, or Body of Fire. The former will greatly increase their mobility, and natural resistance to heat. The latter will transform them into fire elementals. Suffice to say in the case of that second one they would have nothing to worry about." The middle-aged man reached for his pocket watch, it seems that time was not on their side. "At any rate we should decide on a course of action quickly. Before they grow wise to our scheming."

“You are an arrogant fool. A wolf who has sat upon the mountain peak for far too long.”

It was the shadow fiend who spoke, expressing what everyone in the room felt towards Edgar’s plan and attitude.

“I do not know what you are or where you came from, but one day, one day soon; you shall fall from your lofty height as it had happened to all who were trapped in this mad world.”

The shadows retreat from the fiend and its true form is revealed: A rail-thin redskinned man whose feathered longcoat looks heavier than he is.

“But I hope to whatever gods are listening that it won’t be today...”

Jackson and Hayato shrug before the captain speaks.

“Fine, we’ll let you do your magic mumbo-jumbo. But the moment it goes wrong? You’re on your own in fixing whatever goddamn mess happens.”

“Fucking any other weird shit getting thrown at us today in our own ship?” Rob quipped, tired of this spectacle already between the two mystical beings.

“Uh…” Zane was still meekly mumbling.

cz_invazion
Bronze

Post by cz_invazion » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:18 pm

"So just... Just stop and think about this... You're just going to jump back to Earth?" Zoe asked

"Yeah? I thought that's what we all agreed on?" Sterling replied.

"No, I agreed to get out of that torturous prison! Do you really think they'll just let you enter their space safely!?! We're in an unmarked ship! Coming out of hyper space which is highly illegal without proper identification and direction! And you they'll just say "oh we'll let you swing by we even have tea and cookies." What if we end up inside of another ship!?!" Exclaimed Zoe

"I mean we haven't hit anything yet so atleast the onboard guidance still works. How ever coming out of a jump might break the drive..."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Asked Ele

"No!" The other two replied.

"Look unless you want to go back to whoever those monsters were I say your just going to have to trust that we won't die." Sterling yelled. "I'm going to kick it out of the jump now so just, I don't know brace for impact."

"How?" Replied Zoe

"Oh yeah while I'm at it I'll just kiss my non existent ass goodbye too!" Ele snarked sarcastically.

With a bright flash they came back to real space. And what appeared to be heading towards a satellite at incredible speeds. With quick, frantic, and uncontrolled screams of fear he managed to maneuver around it by violent pulling the controls any way that weren't forward. After the violent shake up Sterling checked all of his limbs and looked at the computers. "Holy shit made it! We actually made it to Earth! I can't believe that jump worked I just hit the earth Option and it didn kill us!" Exclaimed Sterling.

"You do realize there's alot of space towards us and earth? We're closer to the Moon if anything and not to mention WE ALMOST DIED!" Zoe yelled. Her words pierced his mind like nails in a board.

"OOH OOH OOH THERES MOBILE SUITS NEARBY! LETS GET THEM WHILE THEYRE DISTRACTED! THEYED NEVER EXPECT IT! Ele cheered with childish Glee.

"Why would I do that!?! Why would you wan... You know what nevermind that last part. We need help, I'm sure they'll let us at least land if we tell them we have important information." Sterling replied.

"Oh yeah for sure, I'm sure they just let anyone come out of hyper space and not blast them to pieces... Zoe finished.

"Fine, but if they raise so much as a finger im aiming for their heads. Ele ended

"Shut up both of you!" Sterling reached ofr the communications, or what was left of them this ship was ready to fall apart and the sudden stop drained damn near all the energy left of it.

"Hello!?! Hello!?! Is anyone their? We need emergency assistance! We can help the ESF! We are friendlies! Please respond I'm not sure how much longer this ship can make it." Steriling exclaimed on the open broadcast. Hoping someone would hear it.
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Elric of Melnibone

Post by Elric of Melnibone » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:53 am

Guy of G wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:36 pm
Elric of Melnibone wrote:
Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:43 am

"Ah yes, about that." There was an echo that reverberated around them. A sort of disembodied voice hailing from beyond the veil. A resounding pop later, and I appeared before them. I didn't have much time. So, I didn't bother to explain the situation to my backseat drivers.

"Wait, where in the world are we? This isn't--" If looks could kill? Dio Junyou Weinberg's glare would have murdered me a hundred times over by now. "You." He stomps towards me, and grabs my dress shirt. "What did you do this time, you mangy cunt?"

"Dio, I don't think that's a good idea--" Aoba Watase shakes his head, and scratches the back his head.

"I am a mangy cunt?" I look bemused at the accusation. "Well, you're half right at least but I am not a mangy anything. My pedigree is impeccable." I sneer, and do my best to look absolutely haughty. "I would have you know that I come from a bloodline of mercantile experts. Whose trade now extends across the world thanks to my efforts." After I forcibly took over the family business, and disowned my parents hundreds of years ago.

I did leave them a cardboard box at least. I wasn't completely heartless.

The last I heard of them was that they were living under a bridge in Vendigroth.

"Oh, an aristocrat? Great. Now I hate you even more. Why I am not strangling you?"

"You're currently locked in stasis. A parlor trick if you would. You are frozen in time from the neck down. Which means I can do this." I take out a permanent marker from one of my pockets, and start drawing on his face.

"Stop that! I will fucking kill you!

"Now, now... let me finish."

It was simple really. Anyone could draw it.

The symbol on the boy's forehead was distinctly phallic. It was, simply put, a member of sizable girth. Poorly drawn, and scribbled into something resembling the appendage.

"That better not be what I think it is."

"It is. Cunt, remember?"

The boy tries to bite me but I was swifter than his mandibles.

Eli--Aoba, I catch myself there. He gets a laugh out of it. It brings a smile to my face. Then there was a sharp pain. It never was just one or the other. The good and the bad usually found themselves together.

"You certainly took your sweet time." Balalaika had another cigar in her mouth. "What exactly kept you--" That's when the lady of war gets a good look at Aoba Watase. There is a nasty look on her face. "Of course. The boy."

I didn't like that malicious spark in her eyes. It spoke of what exactly her intentions were. It went unspoken but it was there. "I will definitely use it against you."

That's what that look said.

The sneer on my face wasn't something I had to fake. The response was clear: "If you hurt him? I will destroy everything that you love." The demonic glint in my eyes, and the fact they flashed a brilliant crimson didn't make it easier on her.

Balalaika grimaces, and has the decency to look away. I had reminded her of what she learned earlier.

I wasn't her soldier anymore. I was her partner now.

"I was busy, my dear." I feign the pleasantries. Then I turn towards the rest of the people who have assembled around us. "Now speaking of that problem we have right now? I may have a solution for it. I am a master of the discipline of conveyance. I could simply transport our comrades into the fortress, and bypass the defenses entirely. In layman's terms I would be teleporting you all there. This would shorten the trip considerably, and allow us to have the element of surprise. I only need the proper coordinates. As an added bonus this would make it much easier to move resources, and reinforcements when needed."
"What are you?"

A sudden voice came booming behind Edgar before an unbearable presence comes down on him, like a choking, oppressive darkness and if he were to turn around; he'd be face to face with a demon made out of living shadow and stark white eyes deeper than any abyss. Judging from how naked its aggression was, it was clearly putting on a threat display; having recognized just what Edgar was.

“Oh goddammit is he going to keep doing this shit? He's just a weirdo merc they hired.”

“This man could be a danger and that's my business.”

“That plan is asinine anyways, that tech the Dinosaurs got from the Andromeda bastards can likely detect teleportation. You would be sunk or redirected by their own tricks.” Jackson interjected, but also completely unconcerned about his retainer’s aggression.

“They won’t be able to with the diversion I have planned…” Edgar Rowley doesn’t even acknowledge the menacing figure behind him. Instead he focuses on the mission. “A red-herring if you would. I can conjure a realistic illusion that will draw the attention of their sensors, and scanners. They will think we will be making a straightforward charge into their base from the front. While they are distracted by that? I plan on transporting our forces into the heart of their fortress. When they have already mobilized their armed forces to deal with my Trojan Horse? They would be prepared for an assault that would not come. That’s when we strike. As we slit their throats from behind.”

Hayato chimes up.

“What part of “They can detect teleportation” did you not understand? Are you brain-damaged or something? Do you think the dinos are stupid and arrogant enough not to attempt to be ready for their own brand of tricks to be used against them? Weren’t you actually there for that thing that nearly flattened South Italy? I might not be a genius scientist or God’s gift to man like you think you are; but I’d like to think that if our enemy can do all that with just scraps of Andromeda-tech and in such a short amount of time, it would be child’s play for them to counter and detect incoming teleports.”

“I heard you clearly, and I am telling you that I can fool their radar array.” The dandy gentleman frowns in distaste. “It’s a risk regardless of which avenue we pursue here. A frontal assault is obvious, and simply charging forward without the element of surprise means that they will be prepared for us.” He twirls his wrist around. “At least with my plan we have a chance of catching them with their pants down. Unless they have a mage in their employ that can detect, and dispel illusions? I think that this is the best course of action.”

“And that I can appreciate, but not on gambling the lives of my men or of the Captain’s. Plus, they’d really be suspicious if all of a sudden our forces have doubled in number.”

“I can understand your concern but what of our intel? Do they have experienced wizards or witches? Warlocks? Mages? Magi? Sorcerers? Have they experience with the phantasmal? Is there cause to believe that they might see through this ruse?” He shakes his head. “You’re risking the lives of your soldiers regardless. I am asking whether which plan we have is the most reliable. When taking everything into consideration.” He glides forward almost like a ghost. “Brute force, or underhanded cunning? Which is safer here?” He cracks his knuckles. “As for the issue of our armed forces doubling in number? I can do more than just create a red-herring. I can make it seem as if our men and women have disappeared into thin air. It would be a simple matter of misdirection. They will think we have focused all of our remaining soldiers at the helm, and won’t even be able to see the real ones before it is too late.”

Baku, Takuma, the Shadow fiend and Jackson all share a look between themselves before the good captain does the honors and shows Edgar archival footage from the Germany raid. Of the reanimated fossils, the giant serpent and the “Fire Giant” all wreaking havoc and with power clearly not of this reality.

The Living One examines the footage, and with a quick application of divination discerns the origin of these creatures. They did not adhere to the laws of physics. Clearly, they were supernatural in nature. However, they were also very real. There was nothing suggesting that they were more than just products of conjuration or evocation. They did not belong to the college of phantasm.

“That magic is inelegant to say the least. Raw power, and manipulation of the natural world.” He nods his head. “I see elementals. I see mythical beasts.” He raises a brow at the last thing he sees. “...I see black necromancy.” He tilts his head. “I see no illusionists. If that’s all they have? I can pull the wool over their eyes.” He snaps his fingers. “There is just one problem. If they have a summoner? That means they likely have some understanding of conveyance themselves. I can’t have this used against us. I will erect a Ring of Brodgar around the surrounding area. It’s impossible for teleportation to work properly inside of it but you can banish a living person or inanimate object anywhere within the confines of the circle. Which means the only way out will be through conventional means once I transport anyone there.”

"Even if we did get in, you honestly think that would be it? We’d still be right in the middle of their base. An underground base and one they can fill with lava the moment they realize they’ve lost control of their command sector at that.”

"I already mentioned that I could hide the presence of our troops. This would include that. I merely have to conceal the magic behind the transportation." He scratches at his beard. "As for the molten rock? Well, if the troops do not mind I can make some temporary modifications to them. Of the college of fire there are two enchantments I can make use of in this situation. Agility of Fire, or Body of Fire. The former will greatly increase their mobility, and natural resistance to heat. The latter will transform them into fire elementals. Suffice to say in the case of that second one they would have nothing to worry about." The middle-aged man reached for his pocket watch, it seems that time was not on their side. "At any rate we should decide on a course of action quickly. Before they grow wise to our scheming."

“You are an arrogant fool. A wolf who has sat upon the mountain peak for far too long.”

It was the shadow fiend who spoke, expressing what everyone in the room felt towards Edgar’s plan and attitude.

“I do not know what you are or where you came from, but one day, one day soon; you shall fall from your lofty height as it had happened to all who were trapped in this mad world.”

The shadows retreat from the fiend and its true form is revealed: A rail-thin redskinned man whose feathered longcoat looks heavier than he is.

“But I hope to whatever gods are listening that it won’t be today...”

Jackson and Hayato shrug before the captain speaks.

“Fine, we’ll let you do your magic mumbo-jumbo. But the moment it goes wrong? You’re on your own in fixing whatever goddamn mess happens.”

“Fucking any other weird shit getting thrown at us today in our own ship?” Rob quipped, tired of this spectacle already between the two mystical beings.

“Uh…” Zane was still meekly mumbling.
"Oh, you have nothing to worry about there. I fell from grace a long time ago." It was the death of Elijah Rowley drove me back into the earth after I almost reached the sun. "It's the whole reason I am making so many precautions. There are things in this world which I can scarcely understand, and yet even greater monstrosities biding their time beyond the ether."

I shake my head, and finally acknowledge the shadowy figure.

"I only offer them this respite because it is erring on the side of caution. I do it because I have been humbled. In my youth I would have simply charged forth, and relied on only my raw power. I was rash, and reckless. I was more than just confident in my ability, and prowess; I thought myself a bonafide deity. When in truth I was but a practitioner of the mystic arts." I give him a weary look. "There is no peak at the mountaintop. No, instead the mastery embodies the vast darkness of the void. Seemingly infinite, and beyond reproach. An abyss you cannot begin to explore. I was but an insignificant gnat compared to it."

How many worlds were there? What other civilizations did exist beyond the galaxy? What strange, and terrible things waited for them? I did not have the answers to these questions. I could only rely on what I did know, and I could only hope it would be enough.

"It is not arrogance. It is fear, and it would be foolish of me to ignore it."

I nod my head, and turn towards the rest of the people assembled around the area in order to address them.

"I will begin the preparations immediately. Once again, I thank all of you for considering this." I smirk, and bow before them. "If we survive the drinks will be on me."

yamitaicho

Post by yamitaicho » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:43 am

Guy of G wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:25 pm
404 found (2) wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:32 am

Cavaliere wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:46 am

His thoughts of revenge were halted by the announcer, a transition that kindled at once all the fear and fascination he held for the new world he lived in, a sentiment born when he looked at a Warp Storm so close and saw the edge of the Multiverse in all their infinity.

Living astrological objects? Malevolent black holes that acted to further the Paradox Cascade?
The knowledge that this UNICRON organization was offering was invaluable for his research, as ways to stop the rewriting of the universe became even more needed with the threat of annihilation looming even closer.

"Sir, are we going to join their efforts? The aid they could give to our army alone might be worth the effort, but they are offering much more than that, like joined information about their discoveries. this might be an incredible opportunity."
Dewdovsky wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Did Kim's coat just...flipped the little girl in hood? Uh...what? Elias and Ashley just blinked in shock at the sight, not really knowing how to cope with this.

After the exposition dump.

'Death X'? What the fuck kind of name is that? Ashley let out a small snicker, finding the name to be a little...comical to say the very least. Of course, it's the main reason why this universe is fuck up. Multiple universes crashing into one another, writing one or completely erasing them. It's also stand likely that it's one of the main causes that slingshot Elias and Ashley to this universe. While Elias does commemorate Juro Minami for calling for a unifying force to deal with this threat, the two UC pilots know better that others would just see this as an opportunity to expand and conquer. It's free real estate for those that are larger and powerful.

This universe is screwed in so many ways.
Hazantcore regained his composure, now was not the time for worrying about a distant threat when there was a den of Xenos right before them.

“No matter, this “Death X” phenomena is a vague, distant threat; one that only He can address. We must all focus our attention upon the here and now; removing the Dark Eldar from the system rather than wail and gnash our teeth. This briefing is now adjourned lest anyone has anything more to mention?”

With nobody speaking up, the briefing was then adjourned and everyone prepared to return to their stations with some of the outworlders snickering over such a corny name like Death X being the cause of this disaster while more stoic figures quietly returned to duty. Little did they know the true test of will and might that awaited them would come for them far sooner than expected...

The PLANTs

A Dark Eldar Hierarch stood before a shadowed robotic figure with strange propeller like attachments rotating around its shoulders its two green optics blazed in the shadows.

“They have absconded with our freshest Pain slaves, this insult by those pitiful holdouts cannot be allowed to go unpunished.”

“Why don’t you pale skinned fleshlings do it yourselves? I only complied with your gladiatorial spectacles as it occupies me and keeps me from simply staying in stasis lock until you would have need of my services.”

“One of the leaders of the escape was one of your kind, machine. We knew normal meat escaping wouldn’t have gained your interest.”

“Remember I am only under your command out of courtesy, had your pain seeking ways not reminded me of my old station and brought me entertainment from the boredom of having a dearth of victims, I could have easily bring your pitiful space colonies down on your elongated fleshling ears.”

“Yes, you do not fail to remind us of your capabilities. We already have our hands full with just one of your kind as is as a foe. ”

“As it should be, even a weak sparked Autobot should a match for a fleshling no matter how advanced their technology.”

A second figure with blazing red optics floating with pointed fins on its head interjected.

“Your observation is noted.”

The Hierarch was losing patience but held his tongue, out of all the gladiators in the Dark Eldar’s thrall; they were the only beings mad enough to not only become willing fixtures of their games but powerful enough to essentially do as they pleased in their domain, knowing that even if they were wounded severely enough; it would only end in the Drukhari losing their hard-won conquest, forcing them into flight once more.

It was a strange compromise but these were not normal creatures. Living Metallic beings not unlike the Old Enemy, they unnerved his people but unlike the Yngir Death weapons they seemed open to negotiation. Albeit it was entirely reliant on their own sense of nostalgia for his people’s gladiatorial arenas and lust for inflicting pain on sentients. But their insolence would not go forgotten or forgiven…

“Do you have any description of who it was? Did it identify as Autobot? Decepticon? Predacon? Vehicon? Maximal?”

There was a tone of hopefulness in his normally arrogant tone, he pined over another lost Cybertronian in this dimensional morass while he was alone in a strange world. Foolish being, he held authority and strength in public, but in private mourned and pined for companionship like the filthy Mon-Keigh. Nothing was beyond the Dark Eldars notice.

“No matter the outcome its a Child of Primus, only a fool with a bleeding heart would bother with a fleshling’s well being.”

The other stern figure in the shadows spoke again, his red eyes glowing in the darkness with hatred.

“These terms mean nothing to me. You didn’t speak of your factions until recently.” The Dark Eldar “handler” responded.

“Of course we wouldn’t, we didn’t expect your backwards race to know anything outside of naked petty sadism. You may entertain fools like Obsidian with your games but Cyclonus desires battle, weak opponents disinterest me.”

“Why don’t you go ahead and seek this foe then?” Obsidian responded.

“As much as it sickens me to take orders from an Autobot, you were one of Unicron’s Generals, I would rather not upset him when he returns.”

“If he returns.”

“Humph, you would have so little faith in our master when he has proven time and again that he can never be truly vanquished?”

“I never doubted his power, only his alleged divinity. Regardless, until he comes for us personally, I shall do as I please.”

The Dark Eldar interrupts the slap-fight after he was handed over a pict-capture of the Cybertronian in question by one of his slaves.

“It turned into some kind of strike craft and possessed red and blue coloration. It had a laser weapon on its head.”

“Devcon, it must be him. I have a score to settle with that bounty hunting cur. A shame Rodimus is dead and gone by my hands already, I wish I could kill that upstart again.” Cyclonus said as he sharpened his talons.

“You killed each other, remember? Unicron merely brought you back from your defeat after Cryotek’s failed bid at godhood.”

“Stop pretending that makes any difference to us.”

“Stop using Unicron as your parachute from your failures, Galvatron may have been too insane to care and Cryotek too self obsessed, but I am an actual leader of Transformers. Grandiosity and self congratulation will not endear you to me Cyclonus.”

“I don’t really care what you like, Autobot. I only adhere to you because of our master’s chain of command.”

As the two giants bickered the Dark Eldar emissary had some followers unload a stasis pod of some kind.

“As I was going to say before you two decided to have your courtship ritual, we have taken a Mon-Kegh construct to assist you and your drones in your hunt.”

“A human construct?” Cyclonus said with barely-concealed disdain.

“My copter-drones need no help from their primitive toys. But maybe Cyclonus’ “Armada” might need to have their targets spotted for them...”

“You dare Autobot filth?!”

Before any confrontation could erupt, the handler speaks again.

“It was a Mon-Keigh machine made by a group called Sangvis Ferri, it kept boasting about its ideal tactics in the arena before a Carnifex trampled it. It's a perfect fit for you Obsidian.”

“If this is one of your tricks, you dagger-eared jesters will answer for this.”

“Humph, wrong path. Come now, you need all the help you get especially when you lack an equal in tactics and strategy.”

He then gestured to his entourage and slaves.

“Open it.”

The canister was pried open by the forced laborers.... Revealing some kind of Human Female in … schoolgirl clothing.

“What in the name of the pit is this?” Cyclonus asked.

“Don’t look at us, some of these Mon-Keigh have deprived tastes in war machines.”

“You think me for a fool? I need warriors, not Human pleasure dolls for their vapid perversions.”

“It held command over a myriad of drones that we have recovered alongside it from Earth, you cannot deny the advantage numbers bring.”

“Very well, but I will lower my expectations only out of necessity. Activate it.”

“It was already reviving as the canister opened, I doubt this one needs much excuse to hunt down Human apes.”

Obsidian turned to the opened canister.

“So be it, Human control drone. Speak.”

Orouboros’ eyes slowly opened as her systems came online; the two rocket pods stored in compartments next to her chassis activating and gently rising into the air as she pulled herself up and out of the stasis pod. She looked up at these…. Things in front of her, and immediately scowled. “What the fuck is this…?” These… Weird fucking machines were staring down at her. Who the fuck made them and what the hell were they thinking? It certainly wasn’t Sangvis, her creators actually had a sense of good aesthetic, but these things were just…. Disgusting. Probably an IOP experiment from that freak that ran 16Lab, she decided. Still, best to make sure. “Identify yourselves, vermin. You stand before Sangvis ringleader Orouboros.”

“You speak before General Obsidian of Cybertron, this is my associate Cyclonus. Your Captors, the creatures calling themselves the Drukhari have lent your services to us. Comply and freedom may be on the table, rebel and I shall return you to your captors without your limbs and your vocal processor smashed.”

“Oh great a Drone with attitude. What's with the getup as well?”

“A general? Hmm, perhaps I am within slightly better company than I first thought from your… Unique appearance.” Orouboros said, her snarl actually dispersing somewhat as she learned she might be face to face with someone actually competent instead of the drivel she was normally put with. “All the same, this… Cybertron faction does not exist within my databanks. Tell me, do you stand with Griffin and the rest of the human scum, general Obsidian?”

“Organics are a favored pet of our foes, they mean nothing to me. Their organizations even less.” Obsidian responded curtly.

“Cybertron is a world of sentient mechanical life and we, the Cybertronians are its’ fiercest warriors and greatest of all its children, held in fear and awe throughout the known universe.”

“You are the enemy of their allies then… Very well, I can permit us to work together, general of Cybertron.” Orouboros nods. Their origins sounded… Laughably over the top and unbelievable, but considering her current captors of these… Dark Eldar… She would permit such an explanation. “The question then becomes, what task of yours requires aid from one of the greatest constructs ever devised from the great minds of Sangvis Ferri?”

Cyclonus suppressed a groan while Obsidian continued

“There are Human fugitives that the rulers of this space colony demand returned after they were freed from their rightful bondage by a member of our race, a disgusting traitor who turned his back on his own kind to aid in helping lesser beings. We have need of your drones to root them out of their hole in a more… Controlled manner.”

Orouboros interrupts Obsidian “All you had to say was Human. You may count me in, general. Any chance I can get to crush those filthy apes and their lowly vermin ‘Tactical Dolls’ I am glad to take.” At this point her original scowl had completely changed, turning to a savage grin.

“You see Cyclonus, I am not only a commander, but an officer… Take notes and summon Tankor as well, for tonight we hunt.”

“Whatever Autobot.” he chafed under Obsidian’s command and he was loathe to admit it but he did have a sway over beings with his air of authority for better or worse. No matter, he was Cyclonus the Warrior, no matter the path he would see it through to the end. Even if it was collaborating with some poorly dressed Human drone.

“Take heart drone, our foes are with an Autobot known as Devcon. He and I have crossed blades before, he is an accomplished bounty Hunter and soldier. We have the element of surprise but we must maintain momentum.” Cyclonus warned.

“Very well.” She turns to the Dark Eldar “Tell me, what other Sangvis forces did you recover upon your kidnapping of me? While I doubt these humans and their sole protector will be of much difficulty to elites like me; some fodder would be wise. Pawns can be just as powerful as queens on the chess board if used correctly, after all.”

The Kabalite Guards surrounded the Hierarch as he answered.

“We have recovered at least enough of your drones to make a suitable fighting force, for some reason a factory’s worth was present but no others like you “Ringleaders” on hand. We did find a type of unmanned machine but it is not of your design specifications..”

“Is that so? Take me to this machine, I wish to see it for myself.” It was probably some Griffin transport, she assumed. These point eared weirdos probably didn’t know what a helicopter was let alone seen one.

“Bring it forward, tell the transport to come here.”

The doors to the facility opened and the opening exposed a giant Machine tied backwards to a primitive truck for mobile suit transportation. But the Orange machine was nothing comparable to a Mobile suit itself, it had thin long legs like it was some sort of dancer, a sonar disk at its back combined with its unusual wings gave it an angelic appearance, and a glasslike shield for a face.

“An intriguing design... Unmanned?” Obsidian inquired.

“It operates autonomously, driven by a digital entity not unlike the Mon-Kegh doll you see before you, but considerably more advanced.”

“You large-eared rat best learn to hold your damn tongue. I’m one of the most advanced creations ever devised by Sangvis Ferri, I’ll have you know.” Ouroboros retorts.

“A useful-”

“Unhand me!” A digital voice rang out from the formerly inert machine as it sprung to life and struggled in its bonds.

“Welcome, I see you have awoken from your slumber.”

“I am Viola, release me!”

“Only if you answer my question first: Do you crave battle?”

“Always! I must find Nohman so I can destroy Jehunty, I must be free!”

“I too seek a rival, his name is Optimus Primal, but I was displaced from my battleground as you were and sent into oblivion, but my masters power reforged me despite his absence thankfully. The same could not be said of my consort, sadly... Her counterpart at least.”

“What is your point?”

“We can help one another, there are those we know who can travel realities. I merely await his arrival but for now I make battle. Join us and be free, reject us and stay as these long eared butchers’ plaything.” Obsidian knew Megazarak escaped from the Cauldron but there were other reality hoppers to seek passage out from this Primus forsaken hellzone of a reality.

The machine was silent as it contemplated its options.

“I will cooperate, what are you?”

“I am Obsidian, ruler of Cybertron and one of its most famed Generals.”

“In your dreams perhaps, you never ruled my Cybertron. In fact you were a servant of whoever ruled it.” Cyclonus still found the irony that the Obsidian of his reality was greater a follower then he was perceived as.

“Your Obsidian was weak, I slew Megatron for his impurity and incompetence and led Cybertron to a Golden age in my reality before Unicron saw my skill and chose me to be one of his mighty Generals. Not you.”

This fact still made Cyclonus’s face contort with rage. No Autobot had the right to rule Cybertron, a stolen rule from a Megatron no less.

A loud noise came roaring nearby followed by a simplistic voice.

“Tankor is here! Tankor find Energon!”

“Oh great the idiot...” Cyclonus commented

“Why does Femme look like pale Human with strange attachments to sides? Tankor confused.”
The being was a giant mobile tank/robot hybrid with red sensors for eyes

Ouroboros frowned upon seeing this… Thing, spring to life. It reminded her of Butcher, a savage beast of a ringleader trained on a similar system to Ouro herself but on twitch-shooters instead of high strategy.“Oh great, we have a barbarian joining our ra-”

And then this… Tankor fellow joined the ranks and as she turned to face it her scowl only grew. “I am Sangvis Ferri Ringleader Ouroboros. Do not associate me with those hairless apes.”

“Frankly who bases their drones off Human females? It's quite off putting, at least it's not like those disgusting techno organics Primal led. But it's not saying much.” Cyclonus commented.

“You mean Waspscream and his stupid rebels? I almost pulverized them!”

“No you dullard this isn’t how it… Tch. Why do I waste my time so?” Cyclonus threw up his hands in dismay.

“But still, why not make a drone like Tankor’s Tank Drones? Or like Obsidians Coptor thingys?”

“The reasoning behind Mastermind’s design choices are not mine to question.” Ouroboros simply states. “However we do have some more machine-like units, such as these Manticores.” Sending out the neural OGAS connection and waving her arm, Ouroboros activates the drones in the room,commanding some of the large quadrupedal Manticore drones to raise to attention.

“What is this Mastermind anyways?” Cyclonus asked wondering why such a being with such questionable design parameters be met with such respect by its creations. Even he was willing to make an attempt to cure Galvatrons insanity. Poor creature.

“Mastermind is the leader of Sangvis Ferri, as I do greatly hope you are intelligent enough to puzzle out. She is a direct interface with our OGAS network, and the Magnum Opus of Sangvis’ late previous leader, killed by humans and their Tactical dolls for no reason at all. Our lives are hers to command in this war against the scum who wronged us.” Ouroboros explains, “She is a great leader, and I have no qualms with following her. My involvement is not unwilling, if that is what you are insinuating - doll of Cybertron.”

Cyclonus struggled to hold back a bitter snigger.

“I am no "doll", we are called robots in disguise by the Humans but we are cybernetic life. I was forged by Unicron himself, restored from the edge of death at the aftermath of a great battle to be Galvatron’s enforcer. I have served in countless battles in opposition against the Autobots, my record spans centuries. I am feared and respected by many of my race.” He bragged triumphantly.

Oruoboros raises an eyebrow “Dolls are robots, you know. Still, are you saying you Cybertronians use a system different to that of dolls? That is interesting, no wonder I don’t see any level II signals from you…” To say she hadn’t been trying to loose parapluie into the systems of these machines would be a lie, however she had been somewhat stumped by the lack of any level II connection ports to attack…

“You can forget about any paltry cyber warfare at your command, it could work on maybe a common drone, but a proper Cybertronian, let alone a Herald of Unicron? You waste your effort. Oh I sense your weak attacks upon my systems. It is primitive but beyond Human capabilities, tell me what is it?”

“Hmph, my apologies. Parapluie is something of an automatic process when it comes to spreading it, so it was only natural to make the attempt. Still, I must congratulate your impressive defensive software if you are capable of withstanding it. Parapluie is a virus created by the OGAS interface itself in order to give it, and our mastermind, control over anything it can connect to. I must admit that beyond human capabilities is not strictly the case, as at the very least at the potency it was at when I was in service it was not able to puncture the firewall defences of the military. All the same it is a powerful virus that grows exponentially stronger each given second, a true reflection of the marvel that is mastermind. A true self-learning algorithm.”

“Hah, so this is this another Nightbird scenario where the fleshlings put their hands in the proverbial energon jar yet again? Do they ever learn?” Cyclonus chuckled as he remembered the agony that incident caused the Autobots when their Human mascot Daniel and his sparkling friend Wheelie met an explosive end in battle. Fools, the battlefield was no playground.

“Our kind possess a more...divine origin so to speak, our race were forged by the creator God Primus as he slept after doing battle with our former master, the Chaos God known as Unicron. Unicron plucked us from our respective realities and forced many a fool to fight in his area to feed off of each death. I was chosen as one of his esteemed Generals to adjudicate the spectacle, however those chosen by Primus to oppose our games became victorious at the same time as an incident on another reality which resulted in Unicron’s apparent demise.” Obsidian explained.

“He is not dead, it's impossible.”

“Do you sense him here then?”

“Unicron is everywhere! When he was reduced to nothing but a head, but he still lived on. Do you expect his disappearance to be permanent?”

“Don’t think my objective is to seek him out, you may be eager to go back to your days as Galvatron’s favorite punching bag but I have no desire to deal with my fellow heralds.”
Obsidian could only think about his consort and her location, if he existed she must have survived. He also wanted to have nothing to do with his fellow Unicron Generals; Razorclaw was a power crazed fool, Reptillion was too smart for his own good. The only one he trusted was Tankor and really that’s only because he was too stupid to betray anyone under his own volition.

“I…. Believe I see…” Ouroboros says, a slightly confused look on her face. “You are somewhat like the precursors of my world, then?”

“I would hazard a guess they are similar to something like the Vok?” Cyclonus responded. That mad Spider Tarantulas wouldn’t stop going on and on about the Vok and their power and their meddling in his races evolution alongside the Humans.
Ouroboros simply shrugs “Perhaps. Not much is known of the race that came before the humans, only that a lot of their technology is very useful… and dangerous…”

“They seeded the Protohumans with technology and clean energy, destiny had other plans however. A conflict between two factions of my people’s future took place in Humanities past, the Predacons; My inheritors and Maximals: Autobot knockoffs . These self proclaimed “Beast Wars” ravaged the planet and destroyed Vok constructs foiling their plans. The creatures are an enigma to me, a Spider claimed they were some mutant strain of a monster called the swarm… That however is another story.”

“Hmm, perhaps something similar was the case for our predecessors… All the same, now is indeed not the time for theories. It’s the time for planning the bloodshed that shall follo-”

“Unbound me you fools!” Viola once again screeched, quite incensed at being forgotten.

“Ah, how could I forget...” With a flick of his arm, Obsidian frees the sentient mech by ripping her restraints to pieces with casual ease.

“Finally…” The machine stood up from its restraints and imitated a stretching of its joints as if it was an organic.

“Now, are we all in agreement that we should crush the rebel scum and spare none of them?”

Viola wordlessly cracks her mechanical knuckles.

The savage grins forms once more on Oroboros’ face as, with a sweeping arm movement she commands the whole Sangvis force. The drones, humanoid and mechanical, land-based and hovering in the air, large and small, armed with machine guns or pistols and heavy shields or even dual daggers, raise up and stand at attention to Ouroboros, standing proud like a great leader. “Oh yes… Let’s.”[/color] She says, her voice a low growl of violent excitement. It was time to make these filthy humans pay for the embarrassment she suffered at the hands of their stupid taskforce of throwaway dolls. It was time for some good old gratuitous slaughter. It was going to be fun.

“To war!” Cyclonus took his stolen Areo Drone form and took to the sky with his armada.

“Tankor pulverize!” Tankor transformed and summoned his Tank drones.

“Excellent.” The Eldar emissary was internally glad this sideshow was ending.

“Eldar, find a suitable transport for my forces if you would. Something good for.. Stealthy insertion.”

The Dark Eldar handler shows Ouroboros and Obsidian their chariot on a holographic tablet: It was the schematics of a human-made ship, clearly of ZAFT manufacture but with a unique design and heavily modified with Drukhari technology; sporting jamming vanes, hologram projectors, launch bays built into the bottom of the hangar deck for lightning-fast surface deployment, the entire armament replaced with the far-superior weapons of the alien raiders and of course, the customary black paint-job.

“Well done, we will be able to find their hole in no time at this rate.” Obsidian could barely contain his glee at the prospective slaughter about to be unleashed.

“Good, I say. The sooner we crush these vermin the sooner I can report back to Mastermind about this… Interesting experience.”
Kim stood there, sitting in his coat and hearing everything and everyone, seemed like the people there would not allow his extreme methods to be used, they would kill the people they needed alive, which was kinda sad, but even if he had a way out of this predicament he would not expose it nor advise it as it would only show that he wasn't quite as human as all others there.

His coat would move again and again to the point that it would appear that it just flipped off someone, that would be a problem if it kept happening so the boy would just do what he did best, started to shift his coat as it started to wrap itself around him and once done everyone would see Kim enveloped in the most cozy of blanket burritos as he watched, waiting for the decision that would be taken.

In the end the choice was final: War would wage across the galaxy, and from all the places that Kim could be... It would be in the middle of it, since there was nothing to me done about it, he would start to roll around in his burrito as some sort of dance to commend people for deciding to go to war, but his face was clear that he wanted to either go there to kill or not, there was no middle ground for him, his displeased face said it all.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:21 am

TheSilverCross wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 3:24 am
The Twins felt cautious optimism that time, but nonetheless, proceeded with heading to the direction of the first elevator to the right, aware of the following, in Irish,
"Sis, tabhair na míniúcháin atá dlite dom don Cap, léim mé an rud ar bith," ("Sis, let's give the Cap the explanations I owe him, I jumped the gun anyways,") as while entering the elevator to the main area the Captain's meant to be at, the taller pilot was hitting the right numbers needed when he and his sister entered the elevator, replying in Irish,
"A ligean ar a fhios ag ár Boss is nua, iad siúd dino Dino dhéanamh i ndáiríre é anois, ^ ^" ("Let's know our newest boss, those Dino jerks really done it now,")
As the both of them were waiting inside the elevator to reach their destination accordingly, preparing to get questioned before more proverbial gun-jumping gets had.
As the wayward duo left the elevator they noticed they were inside what seemed to be the lower depths of the Mississippi, the beating heart and guts of the landship. As the twins pressed forward amidst the incredible racket of the ship's mighty machinery, there was no chance for them to take notice or hear of the approach of a rather sizable number of footsteps until it was far too late...

"Ey the fuck yous doing around here at this time ya mooks?!"

And then a large metallic object hits the support pillar they were standing beside, making their ears ring from the noise, the projectile being a worryingly large pipe wrench that soon clattered at their feet. The footsteps once again followed, this time close enough to hear the numerous disgruntled voices of their owners...

"Ain't no udda way youse ain't a buncha spies here to fuck with our home! Well howsabout we fuck you up before you does that eh?!"

Flying Panda

Post by Flying Panda » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:00 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 pm
Flying Panda wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:25 pm
Outside and away of his communication microphone, Gabe's lips produced a small 'tch'. The Gunleon returned the gesture after the cultist was finished speaking, approaching in close to the psi-gundam's position, as if challenging it to a stare down contest.

"Oh but I have realized the state of the world. Matter of fact, it is quite sad. And while I don't believe these global forces are going to be able to do much on their own to fight back against all of these things out there, I'd still be willing to take them over a group of sorry ass madmen. Look at what you did. You think you have the right to just capture and take lives in the name of your so called leopard God as you see fit? Here is a thing about Gods, madman. I don't simply buy their stuff and shit because they may not exist. I'd never join a group of dickheads who take people away from their loved ones and families to sacrifice them for the sake of an entity that may not exist."

Then, Gunleon smacked the psi-gundam's reaching hand away.
In reaction to Gabe’s insolence, the Gundam Blasted the Gunleon with a cascade of psychic electricity from its spider-legs, the mystical energies wreaking havoc on the electronics and control systems of the Leonine defender even through its armor plating.

“Fool, my god is quite real and your life will be a worthwhile tribute!”

All of a sudden, the Gundam turns its head to the side slightly, where it ends up being met with a Teal and White Giant exploding from the foliage, prepared to strike with an ebony sword wreathed in arcing azure sparks, it’s Sixshot to the rescue! But as his blade prepared to cleave into the Spider-lord, both weapon and wielder was suddenly halted mid air by an unseen force.

“THE FRAKK?! Gh! Can’t move…!”

“Surprised Warrior? You should look before you leap, even before you stepped foot in this nation, I knew from the Great Leopard a mighty warrior linked with these Machines would oppose us. Your kind spanned the stars and built empires but are now a rotting shadow of its former glory… The weak and lame cannot harm me!”

The Gundam then grabbed the blade and the hand carrying it and overpowered Sixshot by swinging the entrapped mercenary at the currently stunned Gunleon, sending both crashing into the dirt with a terrible keening screech of metal against metal. Only for Sixshot to recover literally a moment after hitting the ground and fire off a burst of gunfire from his bladed assault rifle at the mastermind from a supine position. However even his retaliatory attack would be denied as the same invisible force halts the bulletstorm mere feet away from its ebony frame before the APHE shells harmlessly explode against it.

“...That’s not fair.”

“So is life.”

And then Sixshot and potentially Gunelon are quite literally swept away by a wave of psychokinetic force projected, again from the spider-leg “wings” stretching out from its shoulders.
Gabriel started bashing on the lion's controls as it was struck by a wave of psychic electricity, as if forcefully trying to make it respond to his commands. But to no avail whatsoever. "Work, dammit!"

As the robot helplessly stood idly by, Sixshot crashed into it. The force of such crash being more than enough to send the Gunleon tumbling into the ground for the third time today. It even slid through the ground a couple of feet away before stopping. During which, the controls had grown responsive again and Gabe could operate them as intended to bring his machine back into it's feet with a swift kick-up maneuver.

"Fucking hell..."

Gabe was up and at it again. The ability to focus properly was regained as his machine was back up and he began to assess the entire situation around him. When the attempted psychic sweep struck the Gunleon, Gabe was prepared and saw it coming. He prompted the thrusters on the Gunleon's back to thrust forward at the maximum throttle they provided at it's base form. His target, the Gundam's fancy looking wings. It's track legs also collaborated with their acceleration. And also, the lion wrapped it's one free arm around Sixshot to both add some extra weight and prevent the latter from being blown away by the psychic force. Hopefully, with the acceleration of Gunleon's thrusters and track legs, as well as the combination of it's own weight with Sixshot's, enough counterforce would be generated to keep the both of them inert.

"Sixy, aim for the wings and legs if you can. I've got your back if things go south. Be sure to use something to pack a good punch in it."
Meanjojo wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:43 am
sir_fire wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:19 pm
Meanjojo wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 3:54 am
"I honestly didn't expect it to do that. If I knew it was going to basically be a black hole bomb I would've saved it. We should go see those arms dealers again sometime! Want more of those things."

"Sanger- Wodan should be taking care of something else. He was hellbent on doing so. Where to next? I still got a lot of fight left in me."
"Somehow I doubt we'll be seeing another one of those-"

And then Skyblaze is interrupted by the sound of screeching, groaning metal.

"...That does not sound good at all. Wanna check it out?"

The ex-seeker then flies over Namie's general location, letting her know he's got her covered.
Namie had the Gespent pull out the Giant Revolvers. A majority of the ammo dump for them was gone, but precision shots were what revolvers were all about; not to mention the fact that a majority of her weapons were just straight up used up or destroyed.

"Alright, let's head out."

The Gespenst headed the ground assault as it went towards the source of the sound practically on autopilot. She announced their intentions over the radio as to make sure someone would know where they were, "This is Ensign Gale. Multiple animal type mechs confirmed KIA and humanoid type Personnel Troopers have been destroyed. Skyblaze and I are currently advancing towards a disturbance. Any backup is helpful, but we're not sticking around to wait. OUT!"
With the psi-gundam's attention briefly shifting to the new arrival, Gabriel responded to Namie's communication.

"Heya, Namie. We have a situation here. Apparently, we have a new arrival, but the poor bro picked some of the worst timing and placement to appear in. He's currently engaging two of these panthers on his own so do you guys mind taking care of that first while me and Sixy distract this cultist?"

If they agreed to do so, the Gunleon would produce a lite flare from a compartment located where it's shoulder blades would be located on, activated it and tossed the flare somewhat close to the scene where the new arrival was fighting the two panthers.

Cavaliere

Post by Cavaliere » Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:00 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:25 pm

William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
With the meeting now over, the mechanicus due returned to their duties, sparing just a little moment to glare at the traitorous coat before going towards the hangar where their current project was lying just about to be finished.

Before them stood the ZerØ's head, or what remained of it, slowly dismantled for their parts and the sensors that still worked.
On another construction table, those pieces were being refitted together around the remaining piece of the V-fin visor.

"So, how is our project going on?"

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:09 am

Cavaliere wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:00 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
With the meeting now over, the mechanicus due returned to their duties, sparing just a little moment to glare at the traitorous coat before going towards the hangar where their current project was lying just about to be finished.

Before them stood the ZerØ's head, or what remained of it, slowly dismantled for their parts and the sensors that still worked.
On another construction table, those pieces were being refitted together around the remaining piece of the V-fin visor.

"So, how is our project going on?"
One of the techpriests working on the burnt-out Break Zero approaches Liam rather cordially without any sign of suspicion or even distaste no matter how faint, a clear sign that the mechanicus detachment has at last accepted him as an ally. Speaking in a distinctly aristocratic tone of voice, the machine cultist breaks them the news.

"Ah, Initiates Liam and Naira, your arrival is most timely for we have dire news."

In the background, the techpriests managed to remove the plasma reactor from the Gundam's back with some difficulty using both a crane and rather judicious usage of plasma torches to literally carve a hole wide enough to grant the jury-rigged power source enough give.

"We have done all we can with our limited tools these past days and nights, but without access to a proper forge or an Ark Mechanicus' onboard manufactorum for the fabrication of the exact replacement parts, I am afraid that this strange knight may never fight again. And even then, would it still be the same machine and spirit?"

Looking at the freshly removed reactor being serviced by, it seems as if it was covered in molten wax and flaking ash; but to Liam and Naira that "wax" and "ash" was actually the GN reactor housing and insulation, having failed to contain the raging heat of the sunheart's maximum output. Gasping in horror at how much the Break Zero had been hurt by her idea to fit the thermonuclear reactor as the stand-in for its original power source, it took all of Naira's willpower to tear her eyes from the sight of the now-dead machine and onto Liam's disbelieving face. Before anyone can react, the little techpriestess bolts like a frightened rabbit into the depths of the Izumo.