Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Dewdovsky

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Dewdovsky » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:48 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:15 am
yamitaicho wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm
Kim was just sitting on his own coat, as everyone could marvel how fucking weird his coat was, to the point that it could expand and turn solid enough to be sat on, while still being worn, and after hearing the deliberation of everyone the boy decided to speak, and then suddenly a drunk someone barged into the room to give new info, one that by Kim's expression was ignored as soon as it was given.

"I have ways to capture a ship without damaging the structure. But it's not pretty and our dear friends that think I'm a monster will flip out at the sight of me doing it. But it's the best way for us to just take a ship. Sadly that would mean anyone inside, friend or foe, will meet a death that I would describe as "Painful" if they die. Some survive for some time. And when they do they are very loud about it. But that's all in your hands to decide. I won't use the Red Dawn without approval of you all, my dear friends."

Somehow Kim managed to sound legit on the request of approval, and at the same time totally sarcastic.
Hazantcore is quick to shoot down Kim's suggestion.

"Absolutely not. We need some of the xenos scum alive and mostly unmolested, as much as it pains me to say it. The technology of the Eldar is such that only they can operate their blasphemous machinery and without at least a skeleton crew, the ship may as well be a derelict, good only for scrap merchants or to become part of a Space Hulk."

Despite his dismissal, it was clear that the golden demigod’s tone held no contempt or malice in his chastisement of the young man’s plans in contrast to the glares Kim had been getting from everyone else from the 41st millenium.
Cavaliere wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:53 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Looking at his friend's reaction, Liam raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised by Naira’s behaviour.
After that rair, and even before really, the young Techpriest never showed this much open aggressiveness, mostly settling for just a series of low mumbling when sure that nobody will hear her.
Seeing her like this, so openly, was a new sight.

“There is something wrong, Naira? You seem… on edge...”
Naira continues to sulk behind Liam as she glares at Kim's living coat.

"i-i don't like him... h-he's clearly t-tainted, like th-the s-slaves of t-the g-great enemy..."
Naira glares harder at the thing flipping itself at her, in seeming mockery of her perfectly justified hatred and disgust.

“A-and it’s g-gross a-and m-makes f-fun of me...”
404 found wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:31 am
Executor is reminded of the incomplete knowledge he has of the situation by means of the response to the question. A bit of a hit to his ego, but nothing he can't take. The Imperial Wardens take this information into consideration, and adjusts their half-formed plan to account for it. They make no outward response to the distressed person in the wheelchair, though the Space Marines didn't think very highly of what just happened.

The Knight Pilot didn't know what to think about what Kim said. The Dark Eldar are degenerates in more ways than one and a brutal death would be a fitting retribution, but the slaves taken by the Dark Eldar would be killed similarly. In the end, he decided to say nothing on the issue.

The group has nothing further to say for now.
As Hazantcore was about to go on, he is interrupted by a Vox transmission coming through his helmet’s cogitator and with nobody the wiser, he gets in touch with the caller.

“The UN emissary has readied his materials for the briefing Lord.” The operator informed the Custodes

Good, send him in to meet with us.

A short while later.
~~~~

Juro was shaking, the information he was prepared to give would forever shape the way the course of history would turn across the Multiverse and potentially turn the tide of this hellish war. Still, the usually laid back UN emissary was the most anxious he ever had been and hoped that the effort he kept to preserve his composure he learned years ago would come to good use.

“Keep yourself together, U3, you know what to do. Tell them what we do and the threat we face and how we help. It should be this easy.”

There he was, the small recording booth, a recording booth where his message would be broadcast to all the farthest known corners of the Multiverse to unite against the menace of the Death X power and The Drukhari. A message that hopefully could unite every and any one together regardless of faction or creed, to save the balance of the universe and hopefully return to something more or less normal. Likely less.

Juro sat down, seemingly preserving the composure he was told to bear, masking the terror in his eyes the best he could. He prepared the mic and the editors and recorders sat back with the same level of stress the UNICORN agent bore.

“Good Day to the beings across the galactic lands. My name is Juro Minami, a Tokyo based agent of the peacekeeping agency UNICORN. We at UNICORN are a special unit of scientific and espionage experts who strive for world peace and hopefully across the universe. Of course, many beings in the galaxy and the multiverse are without hope during these tumultuous times and not without reason.

We have lately seen a cacophony of celestial and terrestrial terrors across the cosmic sea. The Giant Black Hole we call “Death X” being a key destructive force, a black hole so destructive and so far reaching universes are either warped or rewritten without warning or outright sucked into its antimatter mass. And the heathen Drukhari who threaten the God Emperor and his holy empire and possibly all of us as well.

Of course these are not all the threats we face but certainly these are the keys that unlock so many more horrors that we at UNICORN along with the Earth Federation and Junk Guild that we have sent several UNICORN assets, including myself, and a fleet of warships from across the Multiverse to take on multiple monsters we need to face. We will rendezvous with other agents and ships and weapons along the way and the timing of these will be announced within a few days.

Once again, I encourage all of the beings in this mysterious and vast Multiverse to unify against them, if we wish to survive. From the Junk Guild ship, this is UNICORN Agent U3, signing out.”

As Juro stepped out of the booth, an AV technician came up to him with a worried look. “Juro, I hope we got enough of this information right, I am not sure that we have..”. Juro sighed. “It doesn’t matter if it is wrong if we don’t warn everyone against these destroyers. I think the message is more important than the messenger.”

“And boy are we going to need this hope” He thought in his slowly clouding mind.

Hazantcore facepalms

The universe's state was far worse than what he had thought…

“This Black hole is there any explanation for this?” It reminded Hazantcore of the rumors of terrors like the “Tyrant Star” and other oddities that resembled natural cosmic phenomenons from his reality but were something more sinister in origin
Did Kim's coat just...flipped the little girl in hood? Uh...what? Elias and Ashley just blinked in shock at the sight, not really knowing how to cope with this.

After the exposition dump.

'Death X'? What the fuck kind of name is that? Ashley let out a small snicker, finding the name to be a little...comical to say the very least. Of course, it's the main reason why this universe is fuck up. Multiple universes crashing into one another, writing one or completely erasing them. It's also stand likely that it's one of the main causes that slingshot Elias and Ashley to this universe. While Elias does commemorate Juro Minami for calling for a unifying force to deal with this threat, the two UC pilots know better that others would just see this as an opportunity to expand and conquer. It's free real estate for those that are larger and powerful.

This universe is screwed in so many ways.

Legion_Puppy

Post by Legion_Puppy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:43 am

Douglas, while all of this was going down meanwhile, was still stuck in his own universe. He was busy being fired upon by a Nutcracker, which was really, really ruining his day. He moved his larger machine behind a prefab colony home, as lasers shot by, barely missing his right arm. He had to crouch to fully remain in cover- the Mercenary Army wasn't kidding when they called it an "upscaled" Archelon- but he didn't mind as much. At least that was until right now. He waited for a lull in the firing, before he stepped his machine out, and fired a 120MM at the Nutcracker's turret. The round impacted, disabling its weapon systems, as Douglas moved in for the kill. Belching black smoke from its back, the HAFS Archelon Upscale Douglas piloted moved in, firing off two more 120MMs. The first bounced off the heavy armor of the Nutcracker, but the second hit true, completely destroying the hovertank's engine.

He was suddenly alerted to the presence of an SDR machine moving in behind him. He began to turn to try and get a look at the thing, but it was too late- he heard the anti-tank missiles firing, and was certain they'd hit... before a flash of blinding light completely overtook his senses. He thought he was dead for a second, but of course he was still in the cockpit of his machine- although, not where he initially was. He blinked twice, looking through his mech's periscope at the battle that raged around him, between these... cheeta-things and a variety of other machines, which he identified at a glance as being entirely technologically superior to his own. He turned on his radio to all public channels, nervously talking through it.

"Calling all uh- all nearby units, I appear to have been uh.. teleported to your battle through unknown means- my name is Corporal Douglas Allen of the IMA and I do not intend to- to cause harm until I figure out just what the hell is going on here-" He ducked behind a nearby bit of rock, crouching the eight meter machine down to try and avoid stray shots from either side.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:33 am

Legion_Puppy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:43 am
Douglas, while all of this was going down meanwhile, was still stuck in his own universe. He was busy being fired upon by a Nutcracker, which was really, really ruining his day. He moved his larger machine behind a prefab colony home, as lasers shot by, barely missing his right arm. He had to crouch to fully remain in cover- the Mercenary Army wasn't kidding when they called it an "upscaled" Archelon- but he didn't mind as much. At least that was until right now. He waited for a lull in the firing, before he stepped his machine out, and fired a 120MM at the Nutcracker's turret. The round impacted, disabling its weapon systems, as Douglas moved in for the kill. Belching black smoke from its back, the HAFS Archelon Upscale Douglas piloted moved in, firing off two more 120MMs. The first bounced off the heavy armor of the Nutcracker, but the second hit true, completely destroying the hovertank's engine.

He was suddenly alerted to the presence of an SDR machine moving in behind him. He began to turn to try and get a look at the thing, but it was too late- he heard the anti-tank missiles firing, and was certain they'd hit... before a flash of blinding light completely overtook his senses. He thought he was dead for a second, but of course he was still in the cockpit of his machine- although, not where he initially was. He blinked twice, looking through his mech's periscope at the battle that raged around him, between these... cheeta-things and a variety of other machines, which he identified at a glance as being entirely technologically superior to his own. He turned on his radio to all public channels, nervously talking through it.

"Calling all uh- all nearby units, I appear to have been uh.. teleported to your battle through unknown means- my name is Corporal Douglas Allen of the IMA and I do not intend to- to cause harm until I figure out just what the hell is going on here-" He ducked behind a nearby bit of rock, crouching the eight meter machine down to try and avoid stray shots from either side.

After sweeping aside Sixshot and the Gunleon like garbage, the Arachnid mastermind turns its green optics towards the newcomer in the very squat and vertically challenged machine. Deigning to face with such a primitive and weak machine, the psionic monstrosity doesn't even show it acknowledges its presence and simply lets the beast-thralls of his cult handle it with a rather off-handed command.

"Another sacrifice. Big cats, take it out... Without killing the pilot."

Before long a pair of giant mechanical panthers almost as tall from skullcap to pawpad as the new arrival suddenly appear before it as if by magic and pointed their back-mounted cannons at the mech's center of mass, the weapons seemingly made of light shaped into solid forms.

Legion_Puppy

Post by Legion_Puppy » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:11 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:33 am
Legion_Puppy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:43 am

After sweeping aside Sixshot and the Gunleon like garbage, the Arachnid mastermind turns its green optics towards the newcomer in the very squat and vertically challenged machine. Deigning to face with such a primitive and weak machine, the psionic monstrosity doesn't even show it acknowledges its presence and simply lets the beast-thralls of his cult handle it with a rather off-handed command.

"Another sacrifice. Big cats, take it out... Without killing the pilot."

Before long a pair of giant mechanical panthers almost as tall from skullcap to pawpad as the new arrival suddenly appear before it as if by magic and pointed their back-mounted cannons at the mech's center of mass, the weapons seemingly made of light shaped into solid forms.
While Douglas knew he could probably tank their shots- the Archelon was, after all, meant to be a defensive machine- he preferred to not take unnecessary damage in a foreign land without access to repairs. Well- he didn't even even know if it was a foreign land, or a separate dimension, or what have you. Nevertheless, he screamed internally as he moved his periscope in front of his eyes, looking at the machine on the left. With whining pistons and a rattle of the engine, the HAFS Archelon lurched forward with a step, and went to slam its 120mm arm-cannon into the leftmost panther, firing off three HEAT shots as he did so. He wasn't sure it would hit- the panthers appeared to be much faster than the Archelon- but he wanted them to at the very least back off.

"Does anyone know what the hell is going on here?!" he screamed over the open radio channels. Of course there was still the other panther to deal with, and to try and get that one to back off he wheeled around a lever- the rack of four anti-tank missiles shifting downwards over the Archelon's torso- and fired off one of those with a press of a button. The shot was poorly aimed, and likely would not hit anything, but he just wanted them to reconsider attacking him for now.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:33 am

Legion_Puppy wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:11 pm
While Douglas knew he could probably tank their shots- the Archelon was, after all, meant to be a defensive machine- he preferred to not take unnecessary damage in a foreign land without access to repairs. Well- he didn't even even know if it was a foreign land, or a separate dimension, or what have you. Nevertheless, he screamed internally as he moved his periscope in front of his eyes, looking at the machine on the left. With whining pistons and a rattle of the engine, the HAFS Archelon lurched forward with a step, and went to slam its 120mm arm-cannon into the leftmost panther, firing off three HEAT shots as he did so. He wasn't sure it would hit- the panthers appeared to be much faster than the Archelon- but he wanted them to at the very least back off.

"Does anyone know what the hell is going on here?!" he screamed over the open radio channels. Of course there was still the other panther to deal with, and to try and get that one to back off he wheeled around a lever- the rack of four anti-tank missiles shifting downwards over the Archelon's torso- and fired off one of those with a press of a button. The shot was poorly aimed, and likely would not hit anything, but he just wanted them to reconsider attacking him for now.
Douglas' gun-ram maneuver manages to somehow surprise one of the Panthers, blasting a part of its head off with a point-blank shot as its arm crashes into the beast machine's mug. As devastating the attack was, it failed to dispatch the mechanimal, the thing reflexively rolling with the strike, avoiding the followups by scurrying away in a manner more reminiscent of a rodent than a feline while its friend wasn't just standing idly by while the outworlder attacked and soon fires twin blasts of ball lightning from its light-cannons that slam into the chest of the smaller-than-average mech, going off in blinding flashes of light, heat and concussive force that left deep scorch marks on where they had impacted and sending it sliding back a few feet or unbalancing it depending on how well its leg servos and gyroscopic balancers perform.

At the very least, his snap-fired missile keeps the damn thing from following up after its lightning blast as it ducks under the unguided projectile, giving him a window of opportunity to either attack or perhaps run-who is he kidding? He'll only die with his face down on the dirt given how quick these madcats are! It's him or them!

Legion_Puppy

Post by Legion_Puppy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:45 am

Douglas' gun-ram maneuver manages to somehow surprise one of the Panthers, blasting a part of its head off with a point-blank shot as its arm crashes into the beast machine's mug. As devastating the attack was, it failed to dispatch the mechanimal, the thing reflexively rolling with the strike, avoiding the followups by scurrying away in a manner more reminiscent of a rodent than a feline while its friend wasn't just standing idly by while the outworlder attacked and soon fires twin blasts of ball lightning from its light-cannons that slam into the chest of the smaller-than-average mech, going off in blinding flashes of light, heat and concussive force that left deep scorch marks on where they had impacted and sending it sliding back a few feet or unbalancing it depending on how well its leg servos and gyroscopic balancers perform.

At the very least, his snap-fired missile keeps the damn thing from following up after its lightning blast as it ducks under the unguided projectile, giving him a window of opportunity to either attack or perhaps run-who is he kidding? He'll only die with his face down on the dirt given how quick these madcats are! It's him or them!
With the trundle of a decades-old engine design, and the hiss of pneumatics, the Archelon slid back. Its surface armor was fairly heavily dented by the attack, but thanks to the diluted anti-beam coating and incredibly thick armor for its size, most of the internals were fine. The antiquated machine then stood its ground, stepping forward as it took aim with its main arm-gun at the Panther that had shot at it. Douglas fired off one shot, though he realised these things were fast and would dodge it regardless- so he aimed to the right with his second anti-tank missile and fired it off in an attempt to pre-emptively hit the thing as it dodged. Of course this was provided it dodged to Douglas's right, and not to his left.

He wheeled the periscope around to get a better look at the panther that had half its face torn off. He wanted to keep an eye on that thing, to make sure it wouldn't come back. Of course he wheeled it back to look at his current opponent, pulling a couple of levers and knobs to keep the Archelon standing. To be honest, he was scared out of his wits right now, and any chance to fiddle with controls would calm his nerves. Of course so would playing the accordion, but he couldn't exactly do that right now.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:15 am

Legion_Puppy wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 2:45 am
With the trundle of a decades-old engine design, and the hiss of pneumatics, the Archelon slid back. Its surface armor was fairly heavily dented by the attack, but thanks to the diluted anti-beam coating and incredibly thick armor for its size, most of the internals were fine. The antiquated machine then stood its ground, stepping forward as it took aim with its main arm-gun at the Panther that had shot at it. Douglas fired off one shot, though he realised these things were fast and would dodge it regardless- so he aimed to the right with his second anti-tank missile and fired it off in an attempt to pre-emptively hit the thing as it dodged. Of course this was provided it dodged to Douglas's right, and not to his left.

He wheeled the periscope around to get a better look at the panther that had half its face torn off. He wanted to keep an eye on that thing, to make sure it wouldn't come back. Of course he wheeled it back to look at his current opponent, pulling a couple of levers and knobs to keep the Archelon standing. To be honest, he was scared out of his wits right now, and any chance to fiddle with controls would calm his nerves. Of course so would playing the accordion, but he couldn't exactly do that right now.
Against Doug's expectations, the Panther doesn't try to reflexively dodge but instead does something rather unexpected; It stands its ground, perhaps because it somehow knew that the second missile was a feint? However, his notions that the cat was smarter than it looked were dispelled and showed that it was more likely completely insane when it instead fires off another pair of lightning blasts... At the incoming missile, where against all that what he was taught was right and just, somehow manages to blow the damn thing up as it zoomed towards it.

Even then, it seems that it underestimated how much High-Explosive was in that missile and the massive cloud of dust, debris and smoke from the explosion obscured both combatants from each other's sight for at least a few moments; giving both some options before they invariably engage each other again.

Legion_Puppy

Post by Legion_Puppy » Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:47 am

Against Doug's expectations, the Panther doesn't try to reflexively dodge but instead does something rather unexpected; It stands its ground, perhaps because it somehow knew that the second missile was a feint? However, his notions that the cat was smarter than it looked were dispelled and showed that it was more likely completely insane when it instead fires off another pair of lightning blasts... At the incoming missile, where against all that what he was taught was right and just, somehow manages to blow the damn thing up as it zoomed towards it.

Even then, it seems that it underestimated how much High-Explosive was in that missile and the massive cloud of dust, debris and smoke from the explosion obscured both combatants from each other's sight for at least a few moments; giving both some options before they invariably engage each other again.
With the current area clouded in dust, the HAFS Archelon began to move backwards and to the side. He dropped the empty HEAT autoloader from his arm gun- he had replacements, and it was near empty- replacing it with the APFSDS autoloader. Against such fast opponents, he wanted something that packed a bit more punch against lightweight armor. He stopped moving, suddenly, as he took a good look at the jungle around him. Even through the dust cloud the crackling red of fire was apparent- and a devilish grin spread across his face. Oh he wished he could play his accordion now- his grandfather had taught him an old song that would perfectly fit the mood. He rotated a crank, as he flipped a switch.

With a small delay, the flamethrower mounted in the torso started up, moving from side to side as napalm spewed. The Archelon moved forward at a steady pace now, firing its arm-gun where it thought movement could be, though what it shot were a couple of poorly aimed APFSDS shots. He laughed as he advanced forward, now knowing the intellectual limits of his opponents.

Cavaliere

Post by Cavaliere » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:46 am

Guy of G wrote:

"Absolutely not. We need some of the Xenos scum alive and mostly unmolested, as much as it pains me to say it. The technology of the Eldar is such that only they can operate their blasphemous machinery and without at least a skeleton crew, the ship may as well be a derelict, good only for scrap merchants or to become part of a Space Hulk."

Despite his dismissal, it was clear that the golden demigod’s tone held no contempt or malice in his chastisement of the young man’s plans in contrast to the glares Kim had been getting from everyone else from the 41st Millenium.

[...]

"i-i don't like him... h-he's clearly t-tainted, like th-the s-slaves of t-the g-great enemy..."
Naira glares harder at the thing flipping itself at her, in seeming mockery of her perfectly justified hatred and disgust.

[...]

As Hazantcore was about to go on, he is interrupted by a Vox transmission coming through his helmet’s cogitator and with nobody the wiser, he gets in touch with the caller.

“The UN emissary has readied his materials for the briefing Lord.” The operator informed the Custodes

William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
As the scientist started to reassure Naira that she had nothing to fear from a coat, the article of clothing decided it was a good time to defy the laws of good sense and physics, acting nothing like it was supposed to do and adding to the list of "Things to make a study of" that Liam had started since he landed in Hazardcore's base.
Even if xenobiology was his brother's domain, he had all the skills to...did the coat just flipped Naira off?

'I'll make every single and intrusive test if I ever lay my hand s on...'
A short while later.
~~~~

Juro was shaking, the information he was prepared to give would forever shape the way the course of history would turn across the Multiverse and potentially turn the tide of this hellish war. Still, the usually laid back UN emissary was the most anxious he ever had been and hoped that the effort he kept to preserve the composure he learned years ago would come to good use.

“Keep yourself together, U3, you know what to do. Tell them what we do and the threat we face and how we help. It should be this easy.”

There he was, the small recording booth, a recording booth where his message would be broadcast to all the farthest known corners of the Multiverse to unite against the menace of the Death X power and The Drukhari. A message that hopefully could unite every and anyone together regardless of faction or creed, to save the balance of the universe and hopefully return to something more or less normal. Likely less.

Juro sat down, seemingly preserving the composure he was told to bear, masking the terror in his eyes the best he could. He prepared the mic and the editors and recorders sat back with the same level of stress the UNICORN agent bore.

“Good Day to the beings across the galactic lands. My name is Juro Minami, a Tokyo based agent of the peacekeeping agency UNICORN. We at UNICORN are a special unit of scientific and espionage experts who strive for world peace and hopefully across the universe. Of course, many beings in the galaxy and the multiverse are without hope during these tumultuous times and not without reason.

We have lately seen a cacophony of celestial and terrestrial terrors across the cosmic sea. The Giant Black Hole we call “Death X” being a key destructive force, a black hole so destructive and so far-reaching universes are either warped or rewritten without warning or outright sucked into its antimatter mass. And the heathen Drukhari who threaten the God-Emperor and his holy empire and possibly all of us as well.

Of course, these are not all the threats we face but certainly, these are the keys that unlock so many more horrors that we at UNICORN along with the Earth Federation and Junk Guild that we have sent several UNICORN assets, including me, and a fleet of warships from across the Multiverse to take on multiple monsters we need to face. We will rendezvous with other agents and ships and weapons along the way and the timing of these will be announced within a few days.

Once again, I encourage all of the beings in this mysterious and vast Multiverse to unify against them, if we wish to survive. From the Junk Guild ship, this is UNICORN Agent U3, signing out.”

As Juro stepped out of the booth, an AV technician came up to him with a worried look. “Juro, I hope we got enough of this information right, I am not sure that we have..”. Juro sighed. “It doesn’t matter if it is wrong if we don’t warn everyone against these destroyers. I think the message is more important than the messenger.”

“And boy are we going to need this hope,” He thought in his slowly clouding mind.

Hazantcore facepalms

“This Blackhole is there any explanation for this?” It reminded Hazantcore of the rumors of terrors like the “Tyrant Star” and other oddities that resembled natural cosmic phenomenons from his reality but were something more sinister in origin
His thoughts of revenge were halted by the announcer, a transition that kindled at once all the fear and fascination he held for the new world he lived in, a sentiment born when he looked at a Warp Storm so close and saw the edge of the Multiverse in all their infinity.

Living astrological objects? Malevolent black holes that acted to further the Paradox Cascade?
The knowledge that this UNICRON organization was offering was invaluable for his research, as ways to stop the rewriting of the universe became even more needed with the threat of annihilation looming even closer.

"Sir, are we going to join their efforts? The aid they could give to our army alone might be worth the effort, but they are offering much more than that, like joined information about their discoveries. this might be an incredible opportunity."

404 found (2)

Post by 404 found (2) » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:31 am

Guy of G wrote:
yamitaicho wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm
Kim was just sitting on his own coat, as everyone could marvel how fucking weird his coat was, to the point that it could expand and turn solid enough to be sat on, while still being worn, and after hearing the deliberation of everyone the boy decided to speak, and then suddenly a drunk someone barged into the room to give new info, one that by Kim's expression was ignored as soon as it was given.

"I have ways to capture a ship without damaging the structure. But it's not pretty and our dear friends that think I'm a monster will flip out at the sight of me doing it. But it's the best way for us to just take a ship. Sadly that would mean anyone inside, friend or foe, will meet a death that I would describe as "Painful" if they die. Some survive for some time. And when they do they are very loud about it. But that's all in your hands to decide. I won't use the Red Dawn without approval of you all, my dear friends."

Somehow Kim managed to sound legit on the request of approval, and at the same time totally sarcastic.

"Absolutely not. We need some of the xenos scum alive and mostly unmolested, as much as it pains me to say it. The technology of the Eldar is such that only they can operate their blasphemous machinery and without at least a skeleton crew, the ship may as well be a derelict, good only for scrap merchants or to become part of a Space Hulk."

Despite his dismissal, it was clear that the golden demigod’s tone held no contempt or malice in his chastisement of the young man’s plans in contrast to the glares Kim had been getting from everyone else from the 41st millenium.
Cavaliere wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:53 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Looking at his friend's reaction, Liam raised his eyebrows, clearly surprised by Naira’s behaviour.
After that rair, and even before really, the young Techpriest never showed this much open aggressiveness, mostly settling for just a series of low mumbling when sure that nobody will hear her.
Seeing her like this, so openly, was a new sight.

“There is something wrong, Naira? You seem… on edge...”

404 found wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:31 am
Executor is reminded of the incomplete knowledge he has of the situation by means of the response to the question. A bit of a hit to his ego, but nothing he can't take. The Imperial Wardens take this information into consideration, and adjusts their half-formed plan to account for it. They make no outward response to the distressed person in the wheelchair, though the Space Marines didn't think very highly of what just happened.

The Knight Pilot didn't know what to think about what Kim said. The Dark Eldar are degenerates in more ways than one and a brutal death would be a fitting retribution, but the slaves taken by the Dark Eldar would be killed similarly. In the end, he decided to say nothing on the issue.

The group has nothing further to say for now.

A short while later.
~~~~

Juro was shaking, the information he was prepared to give would forever shape the way the course of history would turn across the Multiverse and potentially turn the tide of this hellish war. Still, the usually laid back UN emissary was the most anxious he ever had been and hoped that the effort he kept to preserve his composure he learned years ago would come to good use.

There he was, the small recording booth, a recording booth where his message would be broadcast to all the farthest known corners of the Multiverse to unite against the menace of the Death X power and The Drukhari. A message that hopefully could unite every and any one together regardless of faction or creed, to save the balance of the universe and hopefully return to something more or less normal. Likely less.

We have lately seen a cacophony of celestial and terrestrial terrors across the cosmic sea. The Giant Black Hole we call “Death X” being a key destructive force, a black hole so destructive and so far reaching universes are either warped or rewritten without warning or outright sucked into its antimatter mass. And the heathen Drukhari who threaten the God Emperor and his holy empire and possibly all of us as well.

Of course these are not all the threats we face but certainly these are the keys that unlock so many more horrors that we at UNICORN along with the Earth Federation and Junk Guild that we have sent several UNICORN assets, including myself, and a fleet of warships from across the Multiverse to take on multiple monsters we need to face. We will rendezvous with other agents and ships and weapons along the way and the timing of these will be announced within a few days.

“And boy are we going to need this hope” He thought in his slowly clouding mind.

Hazantcore facepalms

“This Black hole is there any explanation for this?” It reminded Hazantcore of the rumors of terrors like the “Tyrant Star” and other oddities that resembled natural cosmic phenomenons from his reality but were something more sinister in origin
Ah yes, the funs of my first account getting killed along with my PC. I shall be posting on this 2nd account, and hopefully I don't forget the password or get it stolen by a virus or whatever.

----------------------------------------------

This was new and worrying information to the Imperial Wardens, the Freeblade, and the Sacristan. If this broadcast is to be considered fully accurate, this indicates that the glorious Imperium that the Emperor has built and which has stood for ten thousand years is no longer safe and the fate of all humans, Emperor-fearing or not, drifts towards extinction. The Imperial Wardens are now all the more sure of the necessity of success, resolving to emerge victorious or emerge dead. Lucius knows that this is no time to cling to Mechanicus dogma as he has done, for that can wait for after this crisis is averted. Executor is confirmed of his worries, and decides that there is no more he can do besides fight to the last bullet.

The Imperial Wardens return to hushed and tense self-discussion, while Lucius mutters a prayer to the Machine God. Executor makes his decision. If fighting is sure to result in victory, then he must fight.