Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

U.S.S.Russian

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by U.S.S.Russian » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 am

-You know, when people think about their futures, they don't think about killing or hunting. They usually imagine themselves having a happy life, with a family, a hot wife or husband, with children or a child. Now you to your surprise, this story.....does not start that way. I grew up in the streets, never knew my parents or any siblings. All I knew is that you needed food, shelter, and water. Water was easy to find, so was shelter, go anywhere that had a roof and you were safe, as for food....I don't like to talk about it.

Years pass, I grew up. I always hoped to open up a bakery, sell sweets and buns and sandwiches to everyone. From hungry kids to rich men. I could almost see it, right there in front of me. It was amazing. Now imagine my surprise when I look at my life today, and see that I'm not a chef nor a baker.-

BANG

-I'm a god damn bounty hunter, hunting, killing, or capturing people for money only because I'm trying a son of a bitch that changed my life complete. Seems funny, and to this day I haven't found him. I traveled every part of this planet. Either he is really good at playing this sick game of hide and seek, or he just vanished or died. I swear to god he better be alive or I promise I will pull off something for his grave.-

"Get the man!! He's over there!!" Bark! Bark! Bark!!

-Now you may think that this fuck fest would be over and that's my life, I just hunt people and that's all. A job is a job, now imagine another turn of events when I found out that I....-

"Shade, SHADE!"

-......was drafted into an Recruited with a bunch of lowlife mercs looking to make it big or were forcibly rounded up by the FPA for their little spat against the Dinosaur Empire, "one of the enemies of mankind". Trust me, this must be a joke. I was surprised that they wanted me to join after all I do have a huge list of people I have captured, or killed. Well life is just great so far, and I can't wait to see how much of this road called life will take me.-

-Currently I'm on a transport plane. This secondhand model that was given, or should I say, "donated" to me only because I was asked to join this group. As tip about me, I don't usually like to talk about random things. So far I'm being annoyed by two pieces of shit, one being a passenger next to me and the other is this DAMN shaking plane!!-

TrickRPForeman

Post by TrickRPForeman » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:14 am

sir_fire wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:20 am
Dewdovsky wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:51 pm
Elias listen to the briefing from Hazantocre. It's a sound, albeit risky, move. The Izumo would act has the Trojan Horse, just like Elias first meet the group back down on Earth and board their vessel. They were heading into prime enemy territory, there would be no easy escaping from their foes. Which is why that he and Ashley need to understand their common foe as much as they could. Elias spoke up to the Custodes.

"These 'Dark Eldar' what are their strengths, their tactics? You and the others seem to have a familiarity with them."
Hazantcore turns towards Gillion, who then speaks of the xenos foe.

"Let me answer your question in three words: Fast, Vicious, Fragile. The Dark Eldar are raiders first and foremost, they put everything in executing their objectives and operations with as little time wasted as possible. To that end, almost their entire motor pool and aerospace forces have mobility that leaves most other armies in the 42nd millennium choking on their dust and are heavily armed with some of the deadliest directed energy weapons ever devised at the cost of staying power and armor. It wouldn't be wrong to say that their vehicles are little more than engines, guns and a power supply strapped to a barebones frame; though they are obviously keenly aware of the flaws of their own creations and have come to rely on passive means of protection in case speed isn't enough such as holographic projectors, jamming devices or plain stealth."

Fischer steps up next.

"Their infantry however are an entirely different matter. As loathsome as I may come across, none of us; save for the Lord Custodes and the Astartes can measure well individually against any one of their warriors: They move and react faster than any mortal man can pull the trigger and their infantry weapons are only moderately less powerful than what they mount on their vehicles. Thus I would strongly recommend against fighting them on foot without first securing a significant advantage."
404 found wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:16 am
The Imperial Wardens quickly look over the plan, consulting each other and figuring out how things would approximately go. It seemed simple enough to them; a surprise boarding action with a decoy to attract the enemy's attention. Their sergeant motions to signal that they are in agreement with the plan, before they begin drafting plans for when this does occur. Said plan, as any Imperial Fists successors' plans go, will be far more complex than is needed and cover every perceivable outcome.

Meanwhile, Executor asks:

"From what point of entry will we be boarding their installation? Do we breach through their hull with some violence, or do we use an existing opening such as a hangar? I presume it is the latter, but just making sure."
Cavaliere wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Laim froze when the name of the Japanese Army was uttered uncomfortable memories floating into his head.
He pushed those thoughts aside, though, focusing on the task ahead.

Maybe they could…

"What are you thinking when you say Dummy Cargo? If it is like you said, they are going to take everything with abandon, so maybe we can use it to or advantage. Either by setting up explosives or a way to disable their first squadron of ships."
“You couldn’t figure out the reason why we were setting a trap for the Eldar in the first place? We need their ship intact, not only to simply stand a chance at entering their territory unmolested but also as a means of safely coming aboard their colonies through their docks. Failing that, you and the other Knight pilots have your machines and all that firepower at your disposal do you not? That said, wiring the trojan ship to explode as a distraction for our escape is a sound idea."

He then moves on to discuss the enemy.

“Continuing on from what Lt. Fischer had said earlier, The Dark Eldar have occupied the Space colonies dubbed the PLANTS and turned them into their personal torture resort and derive pleasure from the pain of others to prolong their own disgusting lives. Ultimately they value their own individual lives above all else, in many cases the Dark Eldar’s greatest foes are one another. Behind their cruelty, arrogance and skill in battle they as a race are craven marauders with no comprehension of self sacrifice or selflessness, especially in the field of battle. As for the human colonists there, they have likely enslaved the populace and reduced them as their pain slaves, occasionally pressing them into service as battle thralls to fill their ranks and act as auxiliary forces-”

Mid-sentence the Custodes and everyone in the briefing room was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a rushing wheelchair.

“Dark Eldar! That’s their name right?! They took Lacus! They took everyone!”
So, Dark Eldar again, huh? Just like back then...

And there he is. Kira's back. But personally, I don't care anymore.

He can pilot the damned Freedom again if he wants to. But the moment he hesitates, I'm shoving him off that wheelchair and taking what was taken away from me and do the damned thing myself.

Dewdovsky

Post by Dewdovsky » Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Dewdovsky wrote:
Elias listen to the briefing from Hazantocre. It's a sound, albeit risky, move. The Izumo would act has the Trojan Horse, just like Elias first meet the group back down on Earth and board their vessel. They were heading into prime enemy territory, there would be no easy escaping from their foes. Which is why that he and Ashley need to understand their common foe as much as they could. Elias spoke up to the Custodes.

"These 'Dark Eldar' what are their strengths, their tactics? You and the others seem to have a familiarity with them."

"Let me answer your question in three words: Fast, Vicious, Fragile. The Dark Eldar are raiders first and foremost, they put everything in executing their objectives and operations with as little time wasted as possible. To that end, almost their entire motor pool and aerospace forces have mobility that leaves most other armies in the 42nd millennium choking on their dust and are heavily armed with some of the deadliest directed energy weapons ever devised at the cost of staying power and armor. It wouldn't be wrong to say that their vehicles are little more than engines, guns and a power supply strapped to a barebones frame; though they are obviously keenly aware of the flaws of their own creations and have come to rely on passive means of protection in case speed isn't enough such as holographic projectors, jamming devices or plain stealth."

Fischer steps up next.

"Their infantry however are an entirely different matter. As loathsome as I may come across, none of us; save for the Lord Custodes and the Astartes can measure well individually against any one of their warriors: They move and react faster than any mortal man can pull the trigger and their infantry weapons are only moderately less powerful than what they mount on their vehicles. Thus I would strongly recommend against fighting them on foot without first securing a significant advantage."
404 found wrote:
The Imperial Wardens quickly look over the plan, consulting each other and figuring out how things would approximately go. It seemed simple enough to them; a surprise boarding action with a decoy to attract the enemy's attention. Their sergeant motions to signal that they are in agreement with the plan, before they begin drafting plans for when this does occur. Said plan, as any Imperial Fists successors' plans go, will be far more complex than is needed and cover every perceivable outcome.

"From what point of entry will we be boarding their installation? Do we breach through their hull with some violence, or do we use an existing opening such as a hangar? I presume it is the latter, but just making sure."
Cavaliere wrote:
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Laim froze when the name of the Japanese Army was uttered uncomfortable memories floating into his head.

Maybe they could…

"What are you thinking when you say Dummy Cargo? If it is like you said, they are going to take everything with abandon, so maybe we can use it to or advantage. Either by setting up explosives or a way to disable their first squadron of ships."
“You couldn’t figure out the reason why we were setting a trap for the Eldar in the first place? We need their ship intact, not only to simply stand a chance at entering their territory unmolested but also as a means of safely coming aboard their colonies through their docks. Failing that, you and the other Knight pilots have your machines and all that firepower at your disposal do you not? That said, wiring the trojan ship to explode as a distraction for our escape is a sound idea."

“Continuing on from what Lt. Fischer had said earlier, The Dark Eldar have occupied the Space colonies dubbed the PLANTS and turned them into their personal torture resort and derive pleasure from the pain of others to prolong their own disgusting lives. Ultimately they value their own individual lives above all else, in many cases the Dark Eldar’s greatest foes are one another. Behind their cruelty, arrogance and skill in battle they as a race are craven marauders with no comprehension of self sacrifice or selflessness, especially in the field of battle. As for the human colonists there, they have likely enslaved the populace and reduced them as their pain slaves, occasionally pressing them into service as battle thralls to fill their ranks and act as auxiliary forces-”

Mid-sentence the Custodes and everyone in the briefing room was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a rushing wheelchair.

Elias nod at the information. These Dark Eldar sounds a lot like the Wehrmacht of early WW2, relying on sheer speed and aggression to take out their enemies before their full might could be mustered. It sounded like the Dark Eldar are going to be a tough opponent, but not impossible to beat. Sure, they're going to have Ashley and her newtype abilities, but Elias wonders if she can even sense something that's not even human.

The pair's head crane towards the entrance of the briefing room, seeing someone (who they recognized as the person who was shouting "Cagalli" earlier this week. Granted, they have no idea who the hell is Lacus, but they figure that it was something personal. Still, rather rude of him to come in here shouting while in a wheelchair.

A thought about tipping him on the side resulted a small jab from Ashley as she glares at Elias. Ah, that's right. Newtype and all that.

Cavaliere

Post by Cavaliere » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm

sir_fire wrote:

Fischer steps up next.

[...]

William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>

“So it will not be an armless ship, like I presumed. All the help we can get is welcome if those simulations are even half as accurate. There are ways for us to recognize those forced troops?”

It wasn’t a surprise to anyone that Liam had been training in these past days.
He blamed himself the most, so it was only natural to search more experience in the simulations, but he never managed to score a complete victory against the Eldars.
It might be due to his custom clear conditions on the simulation: nobody dies except the xenos.

“Kira? Do you know them?”

Surprised by the cripple sudden appearance, Liam questioned if him had any contact with the aliens before.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:09 am

In a doomed world, somewhere, some time...

On the pockmarked and cratered grounds of what was once an academy of some kind, where young men and women would hone their crafts and learn to find their role in the world; but is now a blasted, smoldering ruin; the result of a brutal and indiscriminate attack, with the only thing missing from the grisly scene being the corpses. Dragging their feet along the academy grounds while hauling unknown objects wrapped up in tarps, was a pair of humanoid robots fashioned after invertebrates, one was a green and yellow wasp monster straight out of a horror b-movie while the other was an eight-eyed and distinctly feminine black widow with a much more anthropomorphic face with its four pairs of spider legs attached to vaguely humanoid arms. As different as they are, they both shared a distinctly fluid and organic manner of movement, the usual stiffness of gait inherent in all robots all but absent from these two strange machines.

“-and szzzo Wazzpinator says: Tiny femme can shove Wazzpinator’s stinger up her exhaust pipe! And then Wazzpinator shoots her in the aft, making her go boom-boom!”

The spider rolls her eight eyes as it retorts in a rather nasally but unmistakably female voice.

“Yes Waspinator, you told me that you killed one of these powersuited female humans with your sting rifle for the third time...”

“It bearszzz repeating, Wazzpinator is mighty warrior!”

“Wazzpinator” thumbs at himself and smiles smugly with his split-jaw.

“You wish bugbrain, I must’ve killed thrice as much as you did.”

“But you szzznuck up on them like shadow and killed them in their szzzleep Szzpiderbot! Thatszzz different!“

The pair then end up on the edge of a particularly large crater before the spider simply kicks her wrapped up tarp into the hole.

“A kill’s a kill Waspy.”

“IT’SZZZ WAZZPINATOR!!!”

And then in a huff, the Wasp robot rips the tarp’s bindings off before throwing it into the pit, the covering coming off to reveal that the tarps had been wrapping up horribly mangled and partially eaten corpses of schoolgirls and at the bottom of the crater, was a mass grave; where at least a hundred bodies of the academy’s students lay in pieces. From the pit, an incredible smell emanated, not only from the stench of death and decay; but also that of fuel vapors. Lazily drawing a rifle from her back, the spider shoots at the corpse pile with a pink-hued laser beam; turning the mass grave into a funeral pyre as the pair impassively watched the flames dance across their eyes.

“I wonder how Father iszzz doing?”

“Can’t be any more boring than us having to clean up after the beasts...”

And then a massive explosion in the distance causes the spider to flinch while Waspinator screams like a little girl and jumps onto his partner, who to her possible foreknowledge; simply took a step back, letting the wasp slam into the concrete tiling butt-first.

“”Mighty Warrior” huh?”

“Shut trap Blackarachnia.”

Blackarachnia simply laughs at Waspinator’s face in response as he picks himself up. Before the pair turn towards the explosion and watch as the cloud of dust and smoke rises to the sky.

"Guess that answers how Father is doing."

"We gottszzz to help him!"

"Settle down Waspy, he'll call us if he really wanted it."

Chifuyu Orimura lays on her knees, head bowed down in utter defeat and teeth clenched in anger as bitter tears flowed down her eyes, she failed, she failed them all… She couldn’t protect her own students, let alone her only family… Not even against just one of those space monsters…

Nearby a hulking bipedal monstrosity that resembled nothing more than a reanimated techno-organic variant of a Spinosaurus fossil three sizes too big stood over Laura’s crushed lower abdomen right in front of Char, who pitifully trembled as it advanced, trampling what was left of Laura into a fine red paste while its sunken eyes stared straight into her own.

“N-No…!” The beast strode closer to the girl trembling with her weapon feebly extended in a sad attempt at staving the inevitable off, only to have the creature’s crocodylian maw suddenly snap shut around the young girls arm leaving her screaming on the ground before the beast puts a stop to the racket by bathing her in dragonfire from its gullet, reducing her and her IS into a pile of slag and carbon dust. Narrowing its eyes, the Spinosaurus turns its back in a clearly dismissive manner; almost finding the entire exercise to be a waste of its time before wandering elsewhere.

Chifuyu tried to scream but nothing exited her mouth but an agonized heave as tears flowed down her eyes.

Another Bio constructed monster, this one not resembling a ghoulish, prehistoric revenant; but an upright, lean and predatory beast from myth, humanoid in shape, mammalian in motif and as brutish and wrathful as the Oni of Japanese legend, both in form and in temperament. Staring down on the sad display, the demonic face of the Teal and Orange star demon gave Chifuyu a look of both disgust and pity as it sets aside its whip, its pincer-like tip stained red with blood; both fresh and dried before speaking in a curt, formal-sounding tone in stark contrast to its appearance.

“Pathetic, to be defeated and give in so easily despite all your weapons and speed... I shall not sully my hands in killing a creature such as you.”

Chifuyu tried to say something, anything; just to deny the monster the satisfaction. But her mind had reached breaking point long ago, thus she couldn’t even speak anymore; just a series of agonized gasps and moans exited her throat before she fell onto the ground and lost consciousness from the blood loss and shock. Of losing both her arms, torn from their sockets.

“Come Overkill, our master expects our timely return.”

“Overkill” growls in distaste, clearly not enjoying being ordered around by the shorter, stockier machine but eventually relents and vacated the area with the Oni, giving Chifuyu one last parting shot in the form of kicking up dirt in her general direction before leaving her all alone in the last remaining moments of her life on the dead Earth, surrounded by the ruined bodies of everyone she had failed…

Elsewhere, Ichika Orimura could feel nothing below his arms. One of his eyes had taken a sickening shade of crimson due to internal hemorrhaging and his IS exoskeleton was utterly shattered. He still had to keep going, he had to...at least crawl to stop...HIM.

"Your resistance to peacefully subjecting yourself to my custodianship is illogical, can't you see what I have done with the robotic when I merged it with the organic? Don't you want to taste your full potential?"

It spoke in a disturbing monotone, the monster from the stars possessed a cyclopean appearance in every sense of the word. A single crimson optic that formed the entirety of its face, jutting out of a vaguely hexagonal head with a crown of swept-back horn-like antennae, a bulky, thickly armored purple mechanical body whose right arm was replaced with a massive energy cannon, but what was most terrifying was that the giant wasn’t entirely made of steel:

Bristling and pulsating all over its body with absolutely no rhyme or any form of sanity were fleshy, organic tentacles and partially metallic cancerous growths bursting within and without of its frame like a parasitic infection gone horrifically out of control, their point of origin being a three-eyed alien creature tightly latched onto its broad chest like a barnacle whose form and appearance was nothing short of demonic, with the bioluminescent glow emanating from its eyes further enhancing the terrifying visage it gave.

His mechanical eye looked upon the carnage across the room, it was the site of a last stand against an unstoppable army of techno-organic horrors much like it.

In his left hand’s iron grasp, a woman with pink hair and a rabbit-ear headband was struggling as organic tendrils extending from the tentacle boring out of the heel of the titan’s palm bore into her cranium. Her usually childishly amused expression was utterly absent as her face uglily contorted in agony as the tendrils and their roots buried into her flesh.

"I must thank you Doctor Shinonome, your achievements in short range teleportation are ground breaking for an organic culture. It is disappointing that you would resist my terms of surrender just to cling to illogical pride however, a tragedy. I truly am sorry."

It was impossible to tell if the Cyclops was being genuine or mocking the poor woman, for his tone was utterly bereft of emotion.

Tabane's mouth began to froth as she uncontrollably convulsed and soiled herself as the tendrils got closer and closer to her brain...

"It is regrettable you must suffer this greatly but this is for the pursuit of greater knowledge, your sacrifice will not be in vain and your achievements will never be forgotten doctor."

"S-stop!" Ichika weakly breathed out as he was still inert on the ground, powerless.

The Giant's attention turned to him.

"You still live, I could perhaps use your aid for my continued experiments once I am finished downloading the doctor’s information."

"W-what do you want why are you doing this?"

"Why?" the crimson of its optics sensor oscillated as though it were blinking, pausing for a moment to react to a question that seemed to it, utterly absurd. "Because I seek to make you and my siblings better of course. Organic life abounded on my world long ago, prior to my kind’s evolution. I came to your world, with open arms seeking knowledge and offering a priceless gift, but in the illogical reaction of your species, you have done nothing but to repeat the endless cycle of extinction that plagues all species, culminating in the shedding of needless blood." It's voice almost held a tone of regret, or perhaps lamentation at the loss of such potential. "Organics should not be content with such mediocrity, why do you not allow me to improve you? To take your rightful place amongst the stars as a new, perfected form of life?"

The Cyclops words contrasted against its emotionless monotone, if he was trying to be reassuring it had the opposite effect.

He was as mad as he sounded when he announced his proposition to all of the world’s nations: to give him millions of volunteers of all races for his "Re-Genesis Program" and the data of every technological accomplishment known to man, the IS especially. Every nation rushed into war with this alien invader foolishly, believing that the power of the IS frames would show the Alien that mankind was not so easily pushed around. Instead, they gravely underestimated the power of his technology and intellect, with his Draconic ship’s lasers boiling the planet’s seas one by one all while sweeping aside every single Nuke and IS frame sent to destroy his ship, setting off hundreds of mass extinctions at once, tipping man towards the edge of oblivion and ultimately sent them tumbling into the void when he unleashed a menagerie of alien horrors from the bowels of his Death-Ark upon the last bastions of society, effectively wiping out mankind in less than a week.

A sickening series of wet cracks then interrupt the giant’s reminiscing as his tentacles extract all they could from the woman, leaving behind a mangled corpse whose head dangled at an unnatural angle as it lay on its palm in pieces. Staring out into space as he processes the information gleaned from the late doctor, the Cyclops then turned his back to the ravaged boy as he tosses aside the meat that was once Tabane Shinonome with the same dismissiveness as one would a used tissue and began to leave. Not far from the poor woman's remains were her sisters liquidated remnants, foolishly she tried to valiantly defend her sibling and her prospective mate from the onslaught unleashed by the Cyclops, only to be unceremoniously popped like a balloon by his formidable weaponry in the first minute of combat alone. Only the girl’s distinctive ribbon remained in the indistinct liquid slop that was once its owner.

“Mason, open the Groundbridge. We are leaving for the next world.”

A swirling green wormhole then appears in front of the purple abomination before it leisurely steps through.

Scarcely moments later, one of the three Biomechanoids the Cyclops brought with it in its lopsided siege of the IS academy suddenly enters the ruined laboratory as it was toying with its latest playthings: Rin and Cecelia. Rin’s skin and flesh were peeled apart from her bones like a macabre fruit, with the monster consuming her exposed innards and limbs one by one like a snack through the blade-toothed, lamprey-like mouth of its helmet-shaped head. What small mercy was that she had clearly been long dead before her corpse was so horrifically desecrated in such a manner.

The same cannot be said of Cecelia though. Weakly struggling in the purple and silver abomination’s grasp, she tried everything in what little strength she had left in her failing body and ruined IS in an attempt to get her head free from its fingers as the monster presents her broken form towards Ichika like a prize before crushing her skull like a grape, her eyeballs plopping down onto the filthy ground alongside a shower of bone fragments and brain matter. The giant monstrosity then dropped her headless body before Ichika...

“Here, have fun. I made sure to keep her warm and mostly whole for you.”

Ichika tried to choke back a scream at the horror before him all while the demon knight chuckled cruelly at his attempt at a “joke”, mutterring the word “hole” as it shoves the rest of Rin’s mutilated remains into its nightmarish maw before following after the cyclops.

He was then left alone inside the dead academy and began crying pitifully at his weakness and for all his dead comrades.
Last edited by sir_fire on Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Meanjojo

Post by Meanjojo » Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:10 am

sir_fire wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:09 am
Elsewhere, Ichika Orimura could feel nothing below his arms. One of his eyes had taken a sickening shade of crimson due to internal hemorrhaging and his IS exoskeleton was utterly shattered. He still had to keep going, he had to...at least crawl to stop...HIM.

"Your resistance to peacefully subjecting yourself to my custodianship is illogical, can't you see what I have done with the robotic when I merged it with the organic? Don't you want to taste your full potential?"

It spoke in a disturbing monotone, the monster from the stars possessed a cyclopean appearance in every sense of the word. A single crimson optic that formed the entirety of its face, jutting out of a vaguely hexagonal head with a crown of swept-back horn-like antennae, a bulky, thickly armored purple mechanical body whose right arm was replaced with a massive energy cannon, but what was most terrifying was that the giant wasn’t entirely made of steel:

Bristling and pulsating all over its body with absolutely no rhyme or any form of sanity were fleshy, organic tentacles and partially metallic cancerous growths bursting within and without of its frame like a parasitic infection gone horrifically out of control, their point of origin being a three-eyed alien creature tightly latched onto its broad chest like a barnacle whose form and appearance was nothing short of demonic, with the bioluminescent glow emanating from its eyes further enhancing the terrifying visage it gave.

His mechanical eye looked upon the carnage across the room, it was the site of a last stand against an unstoppable army of techno-organic horrors much like it.

In his left hand’s iron grasp, a woman with pink hair and a rabbit-ear headband was struggling as organic tendrils extending from the tentacle boring out of the heel of the titan’s palm bore into her cranium. Her usually childishly amused expression was utterly absent as her face uglily contorted in agony as the tendrils and their roots buried into her flesh.

"I must thank you Doctor Shinonome, your achievements in short range teleportation are ground breaking for an organic culture. It is disappointing that you would resist my terms of surrender just to cling to illogical pride however, a tragedy. I truly am sorry."

It was impossible to tell if the Cyclops was being genuine or mocking the poor woman, for his tone was utterly bereft of emotion.

Tabane's mouth began to froth as she uncontrollably convulsed and soiled herself as the tendrils got closer and closer to her brain...

"It is regrettable you must suffer this greatly but this is for the pursuit of greater knowledge, your sacrifice will not be in vain and your achievements will never be forgotten doctor."

"S-stop!" Ichika weakly breathed out as he was still inert on the ground, powerless.

The Giant's attention turned to him.

"You still live, I could perhaps use your aid for my continued experiments once I am finished downloading the doctor’s information."

"W-what do you want why are you doing this?"

"Why?" the crimson of its optics sensor oscillated as though it were blinking, pausing for a moment to react to a question that seemed to it, utterly absurd. "Because I seek to make you and my siblings better of course. Organic life abounded on my world long ago, prior to my kind’s evolution. I came to your world, with open arms seeking knowledge and offering a priceless gift, but in the illogical reaction of your species, you have done nothing but to repeat the endless cycle of extinction that plagues all species, culminating in the shedding of needless blood." It's voice almost held a tone of regret, or perhaps lamentation at the loss of such potential. "Organics should not be content with such mediocrity, why do you not allow me to improve you? To take your rightful place amongst the stars as a new, perfected form of life?"

The Cyclops words contrasted against its emotionless monotone, if he was trying to be reassuring it had the opposite effect.

He was as mad as he sounded when he announced his proposition to all of the world’s nations: to give him millions of volunteers of all races for his "Re-Genesis Program" and the data of every technological accomplishment known to man, the IS especially. Every nation rushed into war with this alien invader foolishly, believing that the power of the IS frames would show the Alien that mankind was not so easily pushed around. Instead, they gravely underestimated the power of his technology and intellect, with his Draconic ship’s lasers boiling the planet’s seas one by one all while sweeping aside every single Nuke and IS frame sent to destroy his ship, setting off hundreds of mass extinctions at once, tipping man towards the edge of oblivion and ultimately sent them tumbling into the void when he unleashed a menagerie of alien horrors from the bowels of his Death-Ark upon the last bastions of society, effectively wiping out mankind in less than a week.

A sickening series of wet cracks then interrupt the giant’s reminiscing as his tentacles extract all they could from the woman, leaving behind a mangled corpse whose head dangled at an unnatural angle as it lay on its palm in pieces. Staring out into space as he processes the information gleaned from the late doctor, the Cyclops then turned his back to the ravaged boy as he tosses aside the meat that was once Tabane Shinonome with the same dismissiveness as one would a used tissue and began to leave. Not far from the poor woman's remains were her sisters liquidated remnants, foolishly she tried to valiantly defend her sibling and her prospective mate from the onslaught unleashed by the Cyclops, only to be unceremoniously popped like a balloon by his formidable weaponry in the first minute of combat alone. Only the girl’s distinctive ribbon remained in the indistinct liquid slop that was once its owner.

“Mason, open the Groundbridge. We are leaving for the next world.”

A swirling green wormhole then appears in front of the purple abomination before it leisurely steps through.

Scarcely moments later, one of the three Biomechanoids the Cyclops brought with it in its lopsided siege of the IS academy suddenly enters the ruined laboratory as it was toying with its latest playthings: Rin and Cecelia. Rin’s skin and flesh were peeled apart from her bones like a macabre fruit, with the monster consuming her exposed innards and limbs one by one like a snack through the blade-toothed, lamprey-like mouth of its helmet-shaped head. What small mercy was that she had clearly been long dead before her corpse was so horrifically desecrated in such a manner.

The same cannot be said of Cecelia though. Weakly struggling in the purple and silver abomination’s grasp, she tried everything in what little strength she had left in her failing body and ruined IS in an attempt to get her head free from its fingers as the monster presents her broken form towards Ichika like a prize before crushing her skull like a grape, her eyeballs plopping down onto the filthy ground alongside a shower of bone fragments and brain matter. The giant monstrosity then dropped her headless body before Ichika...

“Here, have fun. I made sure to keep her warm and mostly whole for you.”

Ichika tried to choke back a scream at the horror before him all while the demon knight chuckled cruelly at his attempt at a “joke”, mutterring the word “hole” as it shoves the rest of Rin’s mutilated remains into its nightmarish maw before following after the cyclops.

He was then left alone inside the dead academy and began crying pitifully at his weakness and for all his dead comrades.
Literal hours later the lone IS pilot had stopped crying. His tears dried out an hour before, but that didn’t matter now. His IS had been completely fucked beyond repair he aligned whatever was left of his two friends and the creator of the IS to at least be together in death. A small burning cloth was all that was needed for him to at least respect them as their spirits moved on to whatever place there was. His eye was covered up by a piece of cloth that the beheaded Cecilia wore to pilot her IS. She wasn’t going to need most of her clothing in the future anyway. He was able to at least pocket Houki’s cute bow… but… he still didn’t know how to process losing his best friend. He gave a prayer to the dearly departed, except Tabane Shinonono. A thought crossed his mind as the horrific events with those monsters played back inside his head.

Was all this because of Tabane?

That thought alone began to correlate into his head to fit his narrative. It made sense that the scientist of the world’s greatest invention would be the main extraction target. There’s also the fact that the military stopped doing whatever they did because of the IS disbanding the militaries of the world for some god awful reason. There’s also the fact that she’s basically a terrorist that’s almost harmed him and his friends.

“Rest in hell. You doomed us all, you bitch! You killed Houki, Cecelia, and I have no doubts that you killed the rest of them too.”
He spat a gob of blood on the deceased scientist and kicked the body away from his friends. She didn’t deserve to be remembered.

His body was still weak though as he collapsed into the ground right on top of Ceceilia’s beheaded body. A feeling of disgust swarmed over him as he instinctively fondled her cold breast and he pushed himself off so he could finally hit the ground.

Why did he have to be the one to live? Was this some kind of cruel game that someone was playing? What the hell was he supposed to do now? He was powerless and couldn’t do jack shit without his IS.. no even with his IS he-

The distinct sound of hovering! An IS HOVERING caught his ears. A sudden rush of adrenaline caused him to get on his feet after a quick stumble and rushed towards the sound. He tripped, stumbled, and almost hit the ground more than a couple of times, but he managed to not fall flat on his face. He managed to make it to the outside. The air still stenched with the blood of a recent battle, the fires that still lingered, and the warped sky.

“Orimura-kun?!”
Ichika looked to the side to see a green haired woman with a large rack getting out of her IS to actually greet him. Her expression obviously showed a change from despair to hope as she ran up to him. It somewhat changed to worry as she got closer and stopped right in front of him. He rather unashamedly looked at her living breast that were barely contained in the skin-tight IS suit. The woman was his Sensei- Maya

“Wh-what happened Orimura-kun?”
Ichika didn’t bother to speak as a small scowl appeared on his face. It was as if to say, ‘what did you think happened?’

“S-sorry! Were you able to protect Dr. Shinonono?”

“No.”

The woman looked down with shock in her eyes, “Wh-where’s the others?”

Ichika looked back to where he came from, “Dead.”

“N-no way that can’t be.” The frail woman backed up, “Who else-”

“I doubt they’re alive. I was spared out of cruel mercy. Where were you?”

“I- I was… I...I was hiding.”

“Bullshit!”
Maya stepped back, “Ich-”
“I saw what these monsters did. I saw how they did it. They killed every single person that got in their way. Anyone who tried to hide was killed and anyone who tried to fight got killed. Look at me Se- MAYA and tell me that I got off scot free like you did!”

“I really was hiding! You’ve got to- KYAAAAA!”

The punished man gave the woman a resounding slap on the ass. His desperate instinct turned his rage into lust. It was a quick turnaround due to a species instinct to survive no matter the circumstances.

“Prove it to me, Maya. Prove to me that you were just hiding.”

“What’re you-”

She was interrupted by a kiss from the boy whose instinct simply went into overdrive. His hormones and inner genes told him that he didn’t want to die a virgin and fucking a corpse did no good for the species.

“Orimura-kun! STOP IT!”

Maya managed to push the boy off of her with a kick to the nuts, to which he collapsed promptly.

“Please, think about how your sister would feel.”

“You mean the bitch who wouldn’t spend a minute of her time to speak with her brother. The one who decided that abandoning me after I was kidnapped was a good idea?”

“You have no idea how hard it was for-”

“Oh yeah, real hard to run away. Must be easier to not get attached to your family if you stay away far enough.”

Maya tried to crouch down and console the boy, but he didn’t have any of it. She felt the force of the man slowly trying to crush her windpipe while grinding on her to satisfy a carnal desire. She felt the tearing of her pilot suit as her breasts were exposed to the burning world. A tear rolled down her cheek as she accepted her fate like any other Japanese person would. For instead of allowing her to live the boy had managed to choke her to death even with him filled with exhaustion. His rage overcame his carnal desire, but it still lingered.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”

The punished IS pilot screamed to the sky as the body of the dead teacher collapsed to the ground. Pure rage filled his sense causing him to ignore that the fabric of reality around him simply started tearing apart. He screamed so much that he passed out during his temporal displacement.

The place he would appear in undoubtedly going to screw him over.

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:31 am

U.S.S.Russian wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:51 am
-You know, when people think about their futures, they don't think about killing or hunting. They usually imagine themselves having a happy life, with a family, a hot wife or husband, with children or a child. Now you to your surprise, this story.....does not start that way. I grew up in the streets, never knew my parents or any siblings. All I knew is that you needed food, shelter, and water. Water was easy to find, so was shelter, go anywhere that had a roof and you were safe, as for food....I don't like to talk about it.

Years pass, I grew up. I always hoped to open up a bakery, sell sweets and buns and sandwiches to everyone. From hungry kids to rich men. I could almost see it, right there in front of me. It was amazing. Now imagine my surprise when I look at my life today, and see that I'm not a chef nor a baker.-

BANG

-I'm a god damn bounty hunter, hunting, killing, or capturing people for money only because I'm trying a son of a bitch that changed my life complete. Seems funny, and to this day I haven't found him. I traveled every part of this planet. Either he is really good at playing this sick game of hide and seek, or he just vanished or died. I swear to god he better be alive or I promise I will pull off something for his grave.-

"Get the man!! He's over there!!" Bark! Bark! Bark!!

-Now you may think that this fuck fest would be over and that's my life, I just hunt people and that's all. A job is a job, now imagine another turn of events when I found out that I....-

"Shade, SHADE!"

-......was drafted into an Recruited with a bunch of lowlife mercs looking to make it big or were forcibly rounded up by the FPA for their little spat against the Dinosaur Empire, "one of the enemies of mankind". Trust me, this must be a joke. I was surprised that they wanted me to join after all I do have a huge list of people I have captured, or killed. Well life is just great so far, and I can't wait to see how much of this road called life will take me.-

-Currently I'm on a transport plane. This secondhand model that was given, or should I say, "donated" to me only because I was asked to join this group. As tip about me, I don't usually like to talk about random things. So far I'm being annoyed by two pieces of shit, one being a passenger next to me and the other is this DAMN shaking plane!!-
A nearby mercenary began to converse with the stranger in the plane

“So you new here? I hear a bunch of those robots from Griffin are here too. Glad to see honest merc work still belongs to humans here. Least until they make bots who pilots as good as us, but that’ll be the day!”

yamitaicho

Post by yamitaicho » Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Dewdovsky wrote:

Fischer steps up next.

404 found wrote:

Cavaliere wrote:
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>

Maybe they could…

Kim was just sitting on his own coat, as everyone could marvel how fucking weird his coat was, to the point that it could expand and turn solid enough to be sat on, while still being worn, and after hearing the deliberation of everyone the boy decided to speak, and then suddenly a drunk someone barged into the room to give new info, one that by Kim's expression was ignored as soon as it was given.

"I have ways to capture a ship without damaging the structure. But it's not pretty and our dear friends that think I'm a monster will flip out at the sight of me doing it. But it's the best way for us to just take a ship. Sadly that would mean anyone inside, friend or foe, will meet a death that I would describe as "Painful" if they die. Some survive for some time. And when they do they are very loud about it. But that's all in your hands to decide. I won't use the Red Dawn without approval of you all, my dear friends."

Somehow Kim managed to sound legit on the request of approval, and at the same time totally sarcastic.

DaimosZ

Post by DaimosZ » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:46 pm

DaimosZ wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:28 am
DaimosZ wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:55 am
DaimosZ wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:33 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you are saying that you fled from this alien Armada?"

Duke Fleed simply nodded, it seemed quite surreal that this Earth based splinter unit of UN Spacy would hire a child to be one of their spies.
"Then again I started learning how to be a knight at a young age" he thought to himself "Perhaps I am being too harsh on this child"

There was a short pause. "Yes", Duke said with an obvious hint of mourning for his people, yet trying desperately he could to not make his grief apparent to Daisaku or the Junk Guild. "The Vegan Empire, there were merciless. Even with Grendizer here I still couldn't save my people."
He looked out the large window of the base, looking longingly at the twilight of stars wondering if any other planets could survive the onslaught of King Vega and his cronies. He had on one hand a sense of hope that perhaps any other land could avenge his people and stop Vega from conquering the galaxy. On the other hand was a sense of guilt and anger, that he couldn't be the one liberating these people from the predations of The Saucer Beasts and that even then he couldn't easily defeat them.

Daisaku seemingly blurted out to get Duke Fleed to focus. "Y'know, us Unicorn agents have to fight off an alien menace.". His best friend and guardian, Unicorn Agent U3 Juro Minami was about to reprimand Daisaku for being impertinent until Duke quickly turned around. "Tell me Daisaku, who are this aliens?"

Juro spoke up. "You see Duke, we fight the Big Fire Syndicate. They are lead by the vile warlord, Emperor Guillotine from the Andromeda Galaxy. Our robot, Giant Robo, was stolen from him". "That's right" Daisaku nervously chimed in, hoping he hadn't offended the Crown Prince of Duke "Guillotine is only stopped by Giant Robot and-"

"I think I know who he is"

With that, everyone in the room had instantly perked up at these few words.

"You know him?" Juro asked.

Duke Fleed was about to speak when a loud shudder rocked the Junk Guild building. Everyone standing was thrown on the floor. Daisaku hid under a table while Duke ended up stammering about during the Earthquake. And seemingly as soon as it had started, the rocking ceased. One of the base crew looked out the hanger. "Um guys....I think we got trouble coming". Juro looked up and saw the shadowy figures of a pair of newtypes, a man with the unbearable aura of emotional instability and a child seemingly the age of Daisaku.

"Oh dear...."
It had been some time since Daisaku, Juro and Giant Robo were sent up into space to help The Junk Guild and Duke Fleed in their fight against the forces of Vega and the BF Syndicate's space operation. Grendizer did an excellent job of dispatching the Saucer beasts and other alien threats on his own. Robo was just as powerful as Grendizer yes and was sent as an auxiliary unit in the event of a fight Duke couldn't handle by himself but he nor Daisaku ever got the chance to join fights or even fly out in a voyage into space. He was now nothing more than surplus...

"Yeah" Daisaku murmured. "Robo and I are just surplus for requirements huh".

The young boy rarely felt discouraged; indeed his seemingly unyielding optimism was cherished by all those he knew on Earth and in Space. But it seemed for the first time he really felt like he wasn't needed. Grendizer could take care of seemingly all threats on his own, It seemed Robo wasn't even needed for this long mission. It didn't help that he had next to no one his age to talk with or play with. He may have been a defender of Earth but he was still a boy after all. There was that one boy he met along with the other "Isekai Interloppers" as his guardian Juro called them and the times he talked with him the two seemed to get along fine and of course the friendship with Juro. But outside that, he felt bored and isolated, far from his home planet and far from many of his friend and family, and above all, useless.

He shook his head, "Maybe I need to just see Robo." Daisaku knew just hanging out with Giant Robo would help him get out of this dower mood. Most people would view the 30 meter Pharaoh like Golem as nothing more than a stoic sentinel, an idol only bestowed life at the command of Daisaku. But to him he could see something in the machine no one else aside from UNICORN could; A living soul.

Robo was indeed a faithful friend and deep down Daisaku felt that if Robo could talk he'd say the same. Perhaps Robo felt just as lonely as he did without any chance to fight or even get out of the even more cramped base than the Unicorn Laboratory once and a while. Walking down the corridors of the Junk Guild base he walked into the hanger where Robo laid seemingly dormant, having to kneel on the floor just so he could fit in the base. Seemingly visible only to Daisaku, Giant Robo appeared to glance at Daisaku with its large saucer like eyes and almost tried to break out a smile (As much as he could anyhow) at seeing his friend at the base.

"Robo, I do feel kinda lonely around here, it's so empty around here wouldn't you say?"

"Mash-ii..." Robo quietly grunted.

"Well", Daisaku beamed from eye to eye all the while trying to hide his genuine homesickness from his metal mate, "I know this will all pass by soon. Maybe we can help Duke Fleed out sometime won't that be nice?". Robo nodded.

"I'll stay here with you for a bit, I don't have much to do around here and I bet you don't have much going on either..."

And so Daisaku sat with Robo, just taking the moment in and dreaming about going back home, to enjoy taking the bus to school and teasing Agent U6. To the nearby Junk Guild technicians, they saw an innocence in the boy. And in his Flying Robot, they could see a genuine friendship between them. They too began to wonder if Robo was more human than he was a machine. At least it was a nice sight to see from the usual Drama with young pilots in Mobile Suits and conflict on Earth and maybe with innocence and kindness like that of Daisaku perhaps peace and calm could be felt galaxy wide. For Daisaku however, it was just a means to go back to a simpler and better time.
"Hello, U7"

Daisaku had perked up when he heard his door knocked on by Juro, his fellow Unicorn agent and probably the only human friend Daisaku had on the Junk Guild ship. During his stay on the ship it seemed like he had less time to talk to Juro and even less time to do stuff with Giant Robo. He did next to nothing day in and day out even if Juro didn't do much of anything either.

"Mr. Minam-errm-U3, how's it going?" Daisaku pipped up as he stammered to his feet off his rough and dodgy bed and attempted to make himself seem somewhat professional.To his surprise, Juro wasn't alone; With him was a girl, probably not much older than himself, with blonde hair tied in a long, flowing ponytail and a elegant face. She seemed a bit awkward to be here, though it seemed that Daisaku could tell this had to do with being stuck on a ship as he was. "Gosh, she is such a cute lady" Daisaku thought to himself. "How did she get stuck up here with me and my friends?"

"Daisaku, this is Keiko Kamikita" "Juro said "She's been brought up here with some friends the Junk Guild made along the way. She has a robot just like you Daisaku"."Mr. Minami, It's nice that you want me to meet someone my age but for your sake, don't make a girl say please!'" Keiko smiled to Juro, with just a hint of smugness in her grin. Daisaku graciously shook her hand, emulating the type of chivalry his father and Commander wanted from a young boy. "Well it's nice to meet you." Daisaku greeted "You said you have a robot of your own huh, Have you ever heard of Giant Robo?"

Keiko looked a bit taken aback. "Well I don't reckon I have, my friend. My friend Uchuta and I aren't from around these parts." Keiko tried her hardest to hold back her tears from what happened back in her home timeline and not wonder if her friend and copilot was waiting for her back home. "Please you should take me to your robot and I can let you meet Uchuta!"

Juro chuckled a bit seeing these two get along. "I guess you got yourself a date, Daisaku. Guess any guy with a giant robot can pick up girls"
"Oh, so that's why Mitsuko never takes your offers for date huh!" Daisaku quipped. Jerry comically sneered as the two young robot controllers laughed "Geeez..."

As Daisaku and Keiko went out to the hanger, Jerry looked on in joy. Sure he feigned his frustration as a joke for them but that sort of banter was just like it was back home and actually seeing his friend happy for the first time in a long while gave him a sense of hope that this tenure would turn out alright.

"Just like the good ol' days" he mused.
\\\\\\Memory Bank loading////

***selecting data track events***
***loading: 12/3/2XXX events. Analyze footage***
MASTER VOICE: Robo, Destroy GR3!
***Select Laser Beam***
***Enemy machine destroyed, Objective complete!***

***INCOMING MESSAGE***
**select camera mode**
MASTER VOICE: Robo, I want you to meet my two new friends, This is Keiko and this is Uchuta
***subjects with Master, one female, blonde, costumed, one male, black haired, also costumed. Security Level 5***

Guy of G

Post by Guy of G » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:03 pm

TrickRPForeman wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:14 am

So, Dark Eldar again, huh? Just like back then...

And there he is. Kira's back. But personally, I don't care anymore.

He can pilot the damned Freedom again if he wants to. But the moment he hesitates, I'm shoving him off that wheelchair and taking what was taken away from me and do the damned thing myself.
Dewdovsky wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:58 pm

Elias nod at the information. These Dark Eldar sounds a lot like the Wehrmacht of early WW2, relying on sheer speed and aggression to take out their enemies before their full might could be mustered. It sounded like the Dark Eldar are going to be a tough opponent, but not impossible to beat. Sure, they're going to have Ashley and her newtype abilities, but Elias wonders if she can even sense something that's not even human.

The pair's head crane towards the entrance of the briefing room, seeing someone (who they recognized as the person who was shouting "Cagalli" earlier this week. Granted, they have no idea who the hell is Lacus, but they figure that it was something personal. Still, rather rude of him to come in here shouting while in a wheelchair.

A thought about tipping him on the side resulted a small jab from Ashley as she glares at Elias. Ah, that's right. Newtype and all that.
Cavaliere wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:05 pm

William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>

“So it will not be an armless ship, like I presumed. All the help we can get is welcome if those simulations are even half as accurate. There are ways for us to recognize those forced troops?”

It wasn’t a surprise to anyone that Liam had been training in these past days.
He blamed himself the most, so it was only natural to search more experience in the simulations, but he never managed to score a complete victory against the Eldars.
It might be due to his custom clear conditions on the simulation: nobody dies except the xenos.

“Kira? Do you know them?”

Surprised by the cripple sudden appearance, Liam questioned if him had any contact with the aliens before.
yamitaicho wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:36 pm

Kim was just sitting on his own coat, as everyone could marvel how fucking weird his coat was, to the point that it could expand and turn solid enough to be sat on, while still being worn, and after hearing the deliberation of everyone the boy decided to speak, and then suddenly a drunk someone barged into the room to give new info, one that by Kim's expression was ignored as soon as it was given.

"I have ways to capture a ship without damaging the structure. But it's not pretty and our dear friends that think I'm a monster will flip out at the sight of me doing it. But it's the best way for us to just take a ship. Sadly that would mean anyone inside, friend or foe, will meet a death that I would describe as "Painful" if they die. Some survive for some time. And when they do they are very loud about it. But that's all in your hands to decide. I won't use the Red Dawn without approval of you all, my dear friends."

Somehow Kim managed to sound legit on the request of approval, and at the same time totally sarcastic.
A young girl in a strange hood met kim with dirty looks as he stat down, she was startled out of her disgusted glare when Kiras drunken outburst began and hid behind the still foolishly idealistic scientist that had befriended her.

“Ensign Yamato if you have any additional knowledge of their conquest of these colonies it would be appreciated but please, avoid any sudden outbursts while we are in the middle of a briefing.”

“I-its just...them and the Zogillians...they killed everything I’ve ever known. I can’t...can’t…” He began to break into tears before some guardsmen rolled his wheelchair out of the room. His display of emotion was useless at a time as vital as this.

“The United Nations has deployed representatives onboard to assist us and exchange information. Several of their agents will be assisting us in the coming operation. It seems they knew of the Drukhari long before we arrived here, but kept their presence secret from the public eye; likely to avoid further panic.”

~~~
'Juro sat in his small cubicle on board the Junk Guild cruiser. It has been about a month since he and Daisaku got Shanghaied by the UN to embark on a seemingly endless voyage into space all for the cause of some prim and proper alien prince who in his eyes could justify easily take care of himself.

Daisaku didn't know much about why he was up here but Juro knew all about it; He was given information regarding the Drukhari menace and he would be both a courier of the warning message and have GR as a backup power for the great operation against the Drukhari. Only he was told this due to the intense danger it'd put the whole crew of the ship and the machines stored there if the word has gotten out and in the worse case scenario, allow the information to leak to any prying enemy eyes who could benefit from this information.

"I just wish I could get this over with, I miss being in Tokyo going out to the pub on the calmer nights."

Typically when Juro was bored he would write short detective books, often incorporating elements of is his stranger than fiction life on duty. Of course he never published any of them, and he was own worst critic (though his belief that his stories were utter garbage wasn't wrong) but at least it got him thinking through about the extraordinary adventures he and his fellow UNICORN agents and how the average 24 year old had probably never accomplished the same level of things he had at this age.

This time he was about to do it, he walked to grab his portable typewriter (he often tried to be as classy as he possibly could with his technology preferences) when he heard a slight knock at the door.

"Could it be?", he pondered as he opened the door. There was no one there but a small, blank envelope on his doorstep. He picked up the envelope and opened it up to find a small note in hastily applied washable ink.

"Ah this really is it" he murmured to himself. He got to his miniature fridge to open a bottle of water and splashed the bottles contents on the paper to reveal its message. His wish came true.

"To UNICORN Agent U3.

Your assigned speech to give to our allies is prepared and ready to give to our allies in this war. Report to our room immediately

~~Anonymous"

"It's show time".