Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

sir_fire

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by sir_fire » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:10 am

Kiryu1095 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:43 am
Kane would take a look at the NEXT and then remember what Kasumi said and the recent incidents before he spoke.

“It fine, I can give her a ride up there, as long you FPA peep can protect Great down here” Kane said before pressing a big white button on the side of his control panel.

“Brian Condor off” As the Aircraft existed Great Mazinger Crown, leaving the machine offline, as He started Flying toward Sarah NEXT and began Hovering near it.

“Mind if I give you a ride?” He said over com.
The two NEXTs and their pilots gawked at the Brain Condor launching out of the Great Mazinger's head.

"Huh, so that's how it gets out."

"U-uh... H-hold on! I-I have to see if I really do have protective equipment!"

"There's an emergency hazmat helmet behind the seat, The stingy guy on the Mississippi guessed it right."

Kane would then hear the sounds of rustling, minor exertion and a small gasp of surprise before the protruding portion of the blue NEXT's chest folds outward, showing that for all the power and horror inherent in the model; its still just a dressed-up military machine much like the TSFs and Valiancers all over the battlefield.

Out of the hatch comes a rather small, mousy girl whose head is covered in a frankly terrifying-looking hazmat helmet in a blue and black version of the form-fitting pilot suit that Kasumi wore, though in Sara's case; the suit's tightness wasn't exactly a titillating sight as she was very thin for a teenager if her size and Kasumi's statements about her were correct. Shakily attempting to clamber out into the open, she meekly waves at Kane to come retrieve her as she evidently forgot that there was a climbing winch she could also use to dismount her machine.

Kiryu1095

Post by Kiryu1095 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 4:48 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:10 am
Kiryu1095 wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:43 am
Kane would take a look at the NEXT and then remember what Kasumi said and the recent incidents before he spoke.

“It fine, I can give her a ride up there, as long you FPA peep can protect Great down here” Kane said before pressing a big white button on the side of his control panel.

“Brian Condor off” As the Aircraft existed Great Mazinger Crown, leaving the machine offline, as He started Flying toward Sarah NEXT and began Hovering near it.

“Mind if I give you a ride?” He said over com.
The two NEXTs and their pilots gawked at the Brain Condor launching out of the Great Mazinger's head.

"Huh, so that's how it gets out."

"U-uh... H-hold on! I-I have to see if I really do have protective equipment!"

"There's an emergency hazmat helmet behind the seat, The stingy guy on the Mississippi guessed it right."

Kane would then hear the sounds of rustling, minor exertion and a small gasp of surprise before the protruding portion of the blue NEXT's chest folds outward, showing that for all the power and horror inherent in the model; its still just a dressed-up military machine much like the TSFs and Valiancers all over the battlefield.

Out of the hatch comes a rather small, mousy girl whose head is covered in a frankly terrifying-looking hazmat helmet in a blue and black version of the form-fitting pilot suit that Kasumi wore, though in Sara's case; the suit's tightness wasn't exactly a titillating sight as she was very thin for a teenager if her size and Kasumi's statements about her were correct. Shakily attempting to clamber out into the open, she meekly waves at Kane to come retrieve her as she evidently forgot that there was a climbing winch she could also use to dismount her machine.
Kane would make the Condor hover near Sarah, as he open the hatch and wave back, “Yo Sara, I got enough space for you to get on”

Kane said as Sara would see that Kane would be wearing a similar outfit that his father wears but instead, his pilot suit consists of a dark blue bodysuit with Black padding, Red outlines, a light blue pad near the neck area, and a helmet that vaguely resembles the head of Great Mazinger.

As she could also see that the condor was a single seater but somehow the seat can fit two people in it as Kane waited for her to get on.

404 found

Post by 404 found » Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:16 am

Guy of G wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:41 pm
Dewdovsky wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:27 pm
Guy of G wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 4:09 am

After informing the belated newcomer about the advancing threat of the Dark Eldar and their conquest of the PLANTs, Hazantcore prepared the PA system for an announcement.

“All pilots, newcomers and alike we will have a strategic meeting on the briefing room below the bridge within the next hour. Prepare yourselves.”

Preparations were made in the briefing room by crewmen, projectors, archival documents and dataslates were laid out and set up for use by the participants. Along with refreshments and snacks, this time; actual food that they found within the Izumo’s walk-in freezer.
Elias and Ashley were chilling in their quarters when Hazantcore made his announcement over the PA, requesting all pilots to come to the briefing room. After getting directions from a passing crewman, the pair found themselves in a large room with projectors lining the wall. They also note that they were the first of the pilots to come to the briefing room.

Wait, is that snacks without any bug parts in it? And liquid that didn't taste like acid? Oh, sign them the hell up.

Elias sneakily took some mini pretzels into his suits pockets for a later use while Ashley took some sweets she found in the pile. They sat next to each other in the briefing room.
TrickRPForeman wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:10 pm

So the betrayer calls.

I tch'd with the intent of despising. What was the point of calling me? The point he took away the Strike Freedom, I was no longer a pilot. Just a pointless soldier with no cause to fight other than self-aggrandizing spite of all those who didn't believe in me.

To those who hated me.

Still, I would follow the orders. Not like there was a chance I was going to refuse.

I'd rather drag myself rather than be dragged kicking and screaming.
yamitaicho wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:21 am

Was currently in a corner with a pair of trimming scissors and cutting away pieces of the coat, white dots, they seemed like specks of dust or even white stuff that somehow got themselves into his coat, but right now the best thing would be to just make sure every single one was taken out, it seemed the coat itself would bleed a bit while he was trimming.

"Cut, cut, cut. This hurts like shit. It even makes me hungry, but this is the beauty of life. When you have an armor of destruction with you... You have to know how to pilot, command cellular structures... And, above all else, be a fucking gardener."

After some time he would hear the announcement saying that there would be a meeting to talk about stuff. Such interesting news would take the boy out of his proverbial "funk" and make the trimming go a bit faster as he prepared for the meeting, the parts of the coat that were trimmed would start to heal, as the fleshy insides would regenerate. While getting ready Kim would take the white dots and stash them away.

"Useless fucking pieces of shit. At least now I have a stash. I do imagine how they'll react when they see you guys in action."
404 found wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:22 pm

The announcement has been noted.

Half an hour after the announcement, the Imperial Wardens, the Knight Pilot, and the Sacristan have made their way to the briefing room. The Imperial Wardens stood in a loose group near the back of the room, discussing a few things amongst themselves. This includes the Sergeant leading them and the Techmarine. Executor has taken a seat off to the side, reading through the documents he has access to, while Lucius one seat over is tapping through the dataslate.

None of them paid any notice to anyone else in the room, for now.
With the arrayed crew gathered Hazancore began the briefing.

“As the older members of our expedition know, our mission is one of utmost importance, we must retrieve the regiment’s Senior Commissar and a local hostage from this version of Terra from the clutches of the Dark Eldar. Both were captured in a raid two weeks ago during our first day in this unfamiliar world and time. Aside from that it is not the way of the Imperium to leave its subjects and allies to needless suffering or tolerating the presence of a hostile alien race within reach, we cannot let the Dark Eldar plunder the knowledge Commissar Goswald holds. As it will, without any exaggeration, seal the fate of mankind and this world.”

Somewhere in the hidden base of the ZAFT resistance, a man wearing a patched-up leather greatcoat and a scruffy, torn up peaked cap sneezes as he walks down a dimly lit hallway.

“Throne-damned allergies… These “Coordinator” people really should look after their dwellings better.”

“For he is the only one aside from myself, Colonel Guillon and Lt. Fischer who knows of the enemy, the thing who was directly responsible for our displacement to this strange time and also indirectly brought the Dark Eldar to menace Holy Terra. And no, none of you here are ready to know of its name and nature, other than that it’s wounds are too great for it to threaten the Sol system. For now. Moving on, our mission is to raid their nest of horrors in the “PLANT” colonies on Lagrange 5, liberate our hostages and evacuate before we are overwhelmed. Much easier said than done as for all their arrogance, the aliens are cunning and suspicious; we would not get anywhere close to their domain unless it is for a surreptitious ambush on their part.”

Fumi arrived mid explanation before Hazantcore could call for her to explain the next part. Continuing on from what the Custodes had already stated as she brings up her

“Like in the previous operation, we will infiltrate through the usage of a Trojan ship, provided by the Imperial Japanese Army Space Corps. The ship in question will be a heavy duty cargo hauler and would be loaded with a skeleton crew and dummy cargo, in addition to a nasty surprise for the alien raiders.”

Fumi glances towards Etrigan, the Iron Wardens and Hazantcore himself.

“Perfect, while they are blinded with the ship and its promises of fill for their insatiable appetite; we will counter-board them and take over their vessel, with the assistance of the Techpriests and the Marines present it should be a fair task. Now that our goal is clear, all of you can ask any questions you wish regarding our foe or to make suggestions to improve upon our plan of attack, do not worry; we are open for any tactical insights or different avenues of approach against the Dark Eldar threat.”

Everyone gathered awaited the pilots interjections.
The Imperial Wardens quickly look over the plan, consulting each other and figuring out how things would approximately go. It seemed simple enough to them; a surprise boarding action with a decoy to attract the enemy's attention. Their sergeant motions to signal that they are in agreement with the plan, before they begin drafting plans for when this does occur. Said plan, as any Imperial Fists successors' plans go, will be far more complex than is needed and cover every perceivable outcome.

Meanwhile, Executor asks:

"From what point of entry will we be boarding their installation? Do we breach through their hull with some violence, or do we use an existing opening such as a hangar? I presume it is the latter, but just making sure."
Love the Emperor, for He is the Salvation of Mankind.
Obey His words, for He will lead you into the light of the future.
Heed His wisdom, for He will protect you from evil.
Whisper His prayers with devotion, for they will save your soul.
Honor His servants, for they speak His voice.
Tremble before the Majesty of the Emperor, for we all walk in His immortal shadow.

Cavaliere

Post by Cavaliere » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm

Guy of G wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:41 pm
With the arrayed crew gathered Hazancore began the briefing.

“As the older members of our expedition know, our mission is one of utmost importance, we must retrieve the regiment’s Senior Commissar and a local hostage from this version of Terra from the clutches of the Dark Eldar. Both were captured in a raid two weeks ago during our first day in this unfamiliar world and time. Aside from that, it is not the way of the Imperium to leave its subjects and allies to needless suffering or tolerating the presence of a hostile alien race within reach, we cannot let the Dark Eldar plunder the knowledge Commissar Goswald holds. As it will, without any exaggeration, seal the fate of mankind and this world.”

Somewhere in the hidden base of the ZAFT resistance, a man wearing a patched-up leather greatcoat and a scruffy, torn up peaked cap sneezes as he walks down a dimly lit hallway.

“Throne-damned allergies… These “Coordinator” people really should look after their dwellings better.”

“For he is the only one aside from myself, Colonel Guillon and Lt. Fischer who knows of the enemy, the thing who was directly responsible for our displacement to this strange time and also indirectly brought the Dark Eldar to menace Holy Terra. And no, none of you here are ready to know of its name and nature, other than that its wounds are too great for it to threaten the Sol system. For now. Moving on, our mission is to raid their nest of horrors in the “PLANT” colonies on Lagrange 5, liberate our hostages and evacuate before we are overwhelmed. Much easier said than done as for all their arrogance, the aliens are cunning and suspicious; we would not get anywhere close to their domain unless it is for a surreptitious ambush on their part.”

Fumi arrived mid explanation before Hazantcore could call for her to explain the next part. Continuing on from what the Custodes had already stated as she brings up her

“Like in the previous operation, we will infiltrate through the usage of a Trojan ship, provided by the Imperial Japanese Army Space Corps. The ship in question will be a heavy-duty cargo hauler and would be loaded with a skeleton crew and dummy cargo, in addition to a nasty surprise for the alien raiders.”

Fumi glances towards Etrigan, the Iron Wardens and Hazantcore himself.

“Perfect, while they are blinded with the ship and its promises of fill for their insatiable appetite; we will counter-board them and take over their vessel, with the assistance of the Techpriests and the Marines present it should be a fair task. Now that our goal is clear, all of you can ask any questions you wish regarding our foe or to make suggestions to improve upon our plan of attack, do not worry; we are open for any tactical insights or different avenues of approach against the Dark Eldar threat.”

Everyone gathered awaited the pilot's interjections.
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Laim froze when the name of the Japanese Army was uttered uncomfortable memories floating into his head.
He pushed those thoughts aside, though, focusing on the task ahead.

Maybe they could…

"What are you thinking when you say Dummy Cargo? If it is like you said, they are going to take everything with abandon, so maybe we can use it to or advantage. Either by setting up explosives or a way to disable their first squadron of ships."

Elric of Melnibone

Post by Elric of Melnibone » Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:43 am

Guy of G wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:57 pm
Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:20 pm
Guy of G wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:04 pm

“That is the short of it, if we don’t take down the Dinosaurs and their superweapons, the Earth is finished. You've witnessed the environment, the Dinosaurs seek to restore the environment back to what it was millions of years ago. They are capable of molding the environment with elaborate underground machines but Bug alone can shift the environment to the Dinosaurs whims.” Commander Jin replied
"And here I thoughts stealing a massive armoured train from a local military superpower while it was stationed at a highly guarded base was the most stupidly dangerous thing I'll have ever been a part of, heh." Sopmod chuckles, before smiling a smile. Slightly grin, but still making clear she was willing to see it through. "Alright, what do you need me to do?"

"Us to do, you mean..." Said the figure stepping into the briefing room.

"STAR?"

"I appologize for being late. I needed some time to cool off, as it were. I am willing to follow any given orders, sirs."
White Wraith wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:12 pm

Seymour was mostly doing his absolute best to zone out since he really didn't have much faith in these discussions, though the fact that the giant insect everyone had so much trouble with was simply a watered-down version of an even greater threat got his attention. If he had some of his tools and weapons from his home dimension, it still wouldn't be too big a deal. The sad truth is he doesn't and Seymour would have to make do with what he has, which isn't much compared to what he's used to. Though he might as well get something off his chest before they continue.

"Well, it's really obvious now that the whole lone wolf bullshit and going one-versus-one with some enemy champion or whatever isn't going to be feasible in the long run. You guys really need to get your shit together and learn this wonderful thing called coordination."

Alistair turned to the scientist and said, "Was that supposed to be a shot at me? I was actually trying to get help."

Seymour turned his attention to the Epyon's pilot and replied, "Honestly, I wasn't singling you out, but you are kinda part of the problem."

Alistair then became particularly irate. "Fuck off, Seymour, I was trying to stop that thing from joining up with its allies and becoming an even bigger problem."

"Well, we all saw how that worked out. Did you say anything to the higher-ups before you went off gallivanting? You can't just decide to do whatever the hell you want in a military operation. Same goes for everyone here, really. I shouldn't even have to say all of this, but here we are." Seymour then faced Commander Jin and said, "Don't worry, that's the last you'll hear from me in this meeting. I'll just be sitting quiet for the rest."

"Good thing too, since all you're doing now is just pissing people off," Alistair retorted. Seymour couldn't care less. If the truth made them angry, it just goes to show that his rant was very much needed.
“Sending people against something they have no chance against is foolish, barely anything we have is on the level of that monster. Hell, did you see what it did to the Getter Arc? Laid it out like a cardboard box.”

Baku and Takuma bristle at the rather insensitive reminder that the Tyrant had utterly dominated and humiliated them earlier in the battle and did it while it was crippled at that.

“The old man is half right though, the few of you capable went off without a concrete strategy in the event one of those things was active. We cannot afford people acting like they’re the chosen one or some other inane shit in this final push, it's vital we destroy whatever research they have before the Dinosaurs retreat or else we’ll be seeing entire squadrons the likes of Bug Jr. over the skies of Europe very soon...”

“Hey I was making do with what I could, I TRIED to make a plan everyone ignored me.” Rob complained, Jackson however...

“You should’ve tried harder.”

“Oh for fucks sake...”

“As for you two its simple, I will be piloting the Arc with Takuma and Baku to lead half of the Getter teams in infiltrating their underground by boring a stable tunnel that will bypass the defenses topside and divert their attention towards our little spelunking expedition.” Jin began addressing the dolls.

“With Getter’s tunnels you robots and FPA spec ops units will get a means of entry into their facilities so we can we can try to get a good picture of their actual strength and numbers, kill or destroy anything that looks important and lastly; locate where the grand prize is: The main research labs.”

One of the Getter corps pilots mouths off to his chief’s plan.

“This plan reeks of desperation, how are we going to fight these monsters in their own domain? Even if they’re insanely weak to getter rays.”

“There's no other option, the only realistic way we’ll crack the fortress they turned that national park into is with a G-Bomb. And we all know what the dinos are keeping underground.”

“Ok, but what exactly are we gonna do with rejects like that fox girl and the mercenaries?”

The pilot points to Nyra, the foxgirl as she slept in the room without a care in the world. To which Jackson simply shrugs.
“Think of it this way, they’ll be shooting at the FPA less with them running amok the front, especially since it was all due to them that “Bug Jr.” didn’t get the chance to turn our armor and infantry divisions into atoms. And besides, you think I’d throw my men away into a deathtrap just like that?”

“Glad to know you’re giving us the greatest possible assistance Captain...”

“Live with it, you crazies have gone through worse.”

As the two commanding officers discussed the mission the MPs escorted two newcomers into the briefing room. They were of the Mercenary group hired to participate, one was a man in a suit and the other was a scarred woman with a hardened look.

“Where is Rasputin? He is absent still, he doesn’t seem to be the type to sulk off after being scolded...” She inquired.
"Ah yes, about that." There was an echo that reverberated around them. A sort of disembodied voice hailing from beyond the veil. A resounding pop later, and I appeared before them. I didn't have much time. So, I didn't bother to explain the situation to my backseat drivers.

"Wait, where in the world are we? This isn't--" If looks could kill? Dio Junyou Weinberg's glare would have murdered me a hundred times over by now. "You." He stomps towards me, and grabs my dress shirt. "What did you do this time, you mangy cunt?"

"Dio, I don't think that's a good idea--" Aoba Watase shakes his head, and scratches the back his head.

"I am a mangy cunt?" I look bemused at the accusation. "Well, you're half right at least but I am not a mangy anything. My pedigree is impeccable." I sneer, and do my best to look absolutely haughty. "I would have you know that I come from a bloodline of mercantile experts. Whose trade now extends across the world thanks to my efforts." After I forcibly took over the family business, and disowned my parents hundreds of years ago.

I did leave them a cardboard box at least. I wasn't completely heartless.

The last I heard of them was that they were living under a bridge in Vendigroth.

"Oh, an aristocrat? Great. Now I hate you even more. Why I am not strangling you?"

"You're currently locked in stasis. A parlor trick if you would. You are frozen in time from the neck down. Which means I can do this." I take out a permanent marker from one of my pockets, and start drawing on his face.

"Stop that! I will fucking kill you!

"Now, now... let me finish."

It was simple really. Anyone could draw it.

The symbol on the boy's forehead was distinctly phallic. It was, simply put, a member of sizable girth. Poorly drawn, and scribbled into something resembling the appendage.

"That better not be what I think it is."

"It is. Cunt, remember?"

The boy tries to bite me but I was swifter than his mandibles.

Eli--Aoba, I catch myself there. He gets a laugh out of it. It brings a smile to my face. Then there was a sharp pain. It never was just one or the other. The good and the bad usually found themselves together.

"You certainly took your sweet time." Balalaika had another cigar in her mouth. "What exactly kept you--" That's when the lady of war gets a good look at Aoba Watase. There is a nasty look on her face. "Of course. The boy."

I didn't like that malicious spark in her eyes. It spoke of what exactly her intentions were. It went unspoken but it was there. "I will definitely use it against you."

That's what that look said.

The sneer on my face wasn't something I had to fake. The response was clear: "If you hurt him? I will destroy everything that you love." The demonic glint in my eyes, and the fact they flashed a brilliant crimson didn't make it easier on her.

Balalaika grimaces, and has the decency to look away. I had reminded her of what she learned earlier.

I wasn't her soldier anymore. I was her partner now.

"I was busy, my dear." I feign the pleasantries. Then I turn towards the rest of the people who have assembled around us. "Now speaking of that problem we have right now? I may have a solution for it. I am a master of the discipline of conveyance. I could simply transport our comrades into the fortress, and bypass the defenses entirely. In layman's terms I would be teleporting you all there. This would shorten the trip considerably, and allow us to have the element of surprise. I only need the proper coordinates. As an added bonus this would make it much easier to move resources, and reinforcements when needed."

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:57 am

Flying Panda wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:57 pm
"What the...?" Gabe rhetorically asked to no one as some alien method of torture fell upon the raptors.

Facing the incoming raptors in straightforward manner, Gabriel resumed trying to aim for them with the sand barrels and open fire. Managed to shoot down some of the raptors incoming for the kamikaze attack towards him, but soon realized there were far too many to shoot down. A switch of stance was necessary. The lion acted on it's pilot's command prompts and spread it's legs out, shoulder wide, to acquire greater balance. Then, held the giant wrench as close as it possibly could into it's own body, as if preparing to brace it'self from the mass suicide.

The raptors crashed one after another in rapid succession against Gunleon's stance. The trusty wrench defending it's wielder managed to absorb a decent chunk of the impact of the full raid, despite the alloy guarding the robot's shoulders and torso sustained meaningful amounts of damage regardless of it's best attempt. At least, it managed to avoid the worst...

Gabriel had barely any time to mentally process what just happened, before having his attention drawn towards a new threat... Yet another cultist? His attention was immediately drawn to the presumed opponent's admittedly interesting arsenal, orbiting copacetically around their figure. Hence, gabe was caught completely unprepared by the pair of sudden kinetic spikes working to dominate his robot with success. Gunleon ended up crashing into the ground for a second time, only stopping to slide across the floor after several feet.

"Ugh... Psychics..."

The Gunleon proceeded to put it's handpalms against the floor behind it's shoulders and push from the floor with the soles of it's feet, swiftly proceeding to pick it'self up from the floor and back into it's feet with a propulsed back flip, whilst also allowing it to escape the sights of the orbiting arsenal if even for but a second. More than enough time for it to re-estabilish it's stance and produce one of it's signature nail shooters on the free hand.

"I dunno. Heard that pronouncing yourself as a furry isn't good for the reputation." Gabe sarcastically replied before moving on to a more serious question. "What is it you see in this god of yours anyways? Power? Wealth?"
The Arachnid mastermind's orbiting arsenal suddenly stopped pointing at Gabe and instead towards the sky, as if at rest while their conductor fearlessly approaches the Gunleon with its arms folded across its chest despite the weapon pointed at its head.

"You think too small, Lion. Haven't you realized the state of this world? It is doomed, no matter what efforts of those fools in the FPA, UN and OMNI. Only the followers of the Great Leopard have the power and the to cull the weak to prepare Humanity for what comes next. Your Goddess abandoned your Zemurian kin after foolishly putting in their hands the tools to create utopia, man is not a creature that can sit idly by in leisure, every battle, every challenge is a proof of a right to rule, the power of kings were always forged on the flames of war!"

The psi-Gundam then pointed a taloned finger at the Gunleon.

"Look at yourself, have you ever wondered why such a machine chose you? It is no mere repair machine but a bearer of Kingly power, no matter what form it takes or whatever reality it manifests in. I shall ask one last time: Join us and together, your kingdom will stretch across the entire breadth of the sky."

The pointing hand then becomes a palm reached out to take.
Last edited by sir_fire on Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

GundamiliaScarlet

Post by GundamiliaScarlet » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:11 am

sir_fire wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:46 am
GundamiliaScarlet wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:49 am
The Thunderbolt Gundam lands on its feet after the failed mid-air gangbang performed by the raptors. Rensou was pretty pissed that one of the Gundam's main camera and one of the head vulcans were critically damaged during the dogfight.
She fired her remaining head vulcan towards the sky as the proximity-fused vulcan shells explode around the flock of Raptors soaring in the sky, follpwed by a volley of Dual Beam Rifle shots and Shoulder Cannon shots.

The Thunderbolt seems to be holding up, but the darkened outer armour and damaged torso armor has seen better days. The Gundam exchanged the Double Beam Rifle's E-Cap with the help of the spare sub-arms, putting the empty e-cap behind the suit.
Inside the cockpit, the scent of sweat fills the cockpit, accompanied with her heavy breathing and blaring alarms of the Gundam.

"God damn it, the main camera....!"
Flying Panda wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:28 pm
A brief lip smile was let out by Gabriel as the massive raptor dogpiling ceased. But still, he knew better than to lose concentration on the flock of enemies just ahead of him. The pilot made sure his Gunleon's double spanner nunchuck was prepared for closer encounters with these pesky raptors as the lion moved in closer to them to keep them in effective range of the sand barrels.

"Listen to me for once, will ya? Stand back and try to shoot at these birds with a shotgun or something with a high firing rate. They're too fast for precision-heavy weapons to work!" Gabe voiced out towards the pilot of the Thunderbolt after a heavy sigh. As if questioning to himself why even bother trying to communicate with her out of all people.

Meanwhile, the Gunleon did it's best to keep the raptors within it's sights whilst trying to pick the flock apart with the spread fire of the sand barrels, hoping to draw some aggro into it'self to give the Thunderbolt Gundam some space to operate.
The flock spread out and kept their distance in wake of the Gunleon's metal storm, firing off plasma blasts as they pulled away to largely little effect as the Gunleon's armor was too thick for their light energy weapons. But then, the raptors all began to screech in pain as they writhed in mid air, transfixed and tortured by some unseen power before several of them suddenly dive towards the Gunleon at full-burn, uncaring of the wall of lead the Lion put before them before crashing into it in a suicide charge, erupting upon contact with the repair and recovery mech into bluish fireballs of conflagrating Energon either whole or as comets of flaming wreckage while the rest again tried to rip the Thunderbolt apart, this time with even less restraint. As Rensou and Gabe wondered why the Raptors suddenly went berserk, a radio transmission over an open channel is played on their speakers, the voice speaking in a clearly American accent in contrast to the other cultists they've heard.

"You know, I never did like any of these things, they were never of the Earth, never could be worthy of the Great Leopard; but they have their uses..."

The Arachnid mastermind marches forth out of the smoke and fire like a demon lord, its arsenal orbiting and darting about around it while its hands and the tips of its spider leg-like "wings" crackled with psionic might. Indolently flicking one of its fingers, one of the bazookas floating around the Spider-lord lets loose a rocket straight at the Thunderbolt as it was being mobbed, the projectile instead hitting a raptor while it was trying to slice the Gundam with its wings and causing it to disappear in a cascading explosion, its unfortunate flockmates and the Thunderbolt well within the high-explosive rocket's area of effect, apparently destroying all in a thunderous explosion.

Turning towards Gunleon as it recovered from the Kamikaze attack, the mastermind then cracks its mechanical knuckles while it menacingly strides towards the Great Lion.

"You could've left these... Criminals and joined us in worship of the Great Leopard, where you would be feared, respected!"

And then, with a flash of power from its purple optics; a wave of invisible force rages forth from the arachnid and threatens to knock over the Gunelon with the sheer kinetic power.

"But instead, your error has doomed you to be a sacrifice..."

And another invisible wave crashes into the lion, this time sending it sprawling into the ground as the orbiting arsenal points down on the fallen Gunleon...
Rensou has gotten used to the gravity of the earth, and it seems the Thunderbolt did aswell. Picking up one of the fallen extra shields with a spare sub-arm, Rensou raised the shields up against the suicidal raptors attempting to ram themselves at the lunatic's custom Gundam. These raptors were too focused to do a kamikaze run, ignoring the fact that this Gundam is infact fully armed. Several panels of the extra armor and launched missiles at the flying runts, killing a handful of them and disabled several others. The disabled raptors kept on diving, but their broken mobility made them hit anything but the Gundam.
The rest? They were met with High Explosive, Proximity fused Vulcan rounds hitting their raging bodies. Poor birds never stood a chance against the Gundam with their so called weapon of a wing. A simple backwards step saved her from the assault of the flocking raptors.

Fending off the metal birds away from her MS, Rensou's bullshit newtype senses tingled, just right before the explosion occured. She floored the throttles of the extra thick Gundam backwards, shields upwards against the erupting explosion.

"And here comes the boss. You've got to be taking the bloody piss, damn it."
She had enough cases of "oH mY mEtHoDs ArE bEtTEr FoR mAnKiNd BeCaUsE-" speeches from a lot of pilots and organizations. Such as the likes of the Federation, Zeon, Neo Zeon, Zeon Remnants, other Newtypes and so on. To her, the Arachnid's speech is no more than a mere dog's growl, because how often she hears the same thing over and over again, just with different variations on the words.
Atleast my soul isnt being weighed down by gravity-

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:09 am

Meanjojo wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:43 pm
Namie gave an audible smirk, but it quickly disappeared as soon as the machine started to swing wildly. She didn't have much time to do what she needed so she had to be quick. She wasn't sure at first if the tackling would work, but this is a great start.

"You know I keep saying I hated being part of a squadron that I had no choice of being with, but then I keep pulling shit that they keep doing."

She somewhat said it to herself, but also over the radio if anyone wanted to hear it.

She knew how dangerous the blade was and she had no intention of taking too many hits from it whilst she was down with it. She took a small breath as she pressed a button inside her cockpit to release the extra ammunition that she carried around just in case. The ammunition was ejected, but not the resupply module thankfully. The ammunition would drop down onto the MS before her. She also released the Giant Rubber Duck from the storage and it landed rather softly on the opposing MS.

The blade managed to cut off pieces of her armor and go stick itself near a shoulder blade of the Gespenst. She didn't need to stick around anymore as she did as the Unit probably wanted and got off of it.

"Danger Close!"

She activated her boosters and to try and back off from the impending explosion from the Explosive Rubber Duck, "さよなら."
Hopefully she was at least far enough to be a bit safe.
Rather than a massive, earthshaking explosion, what the rubber ducky instead did was to let loose a sudden expansion of unlight that soon created to form a perfect sphere of utter darkness utterly consuming the cultist mobile suit and everything within 50 meters of the sphere of destruction before suddenly imploding, leaving behind a perfectly circular crater and absolutely no trace of Namie and Skyblaze’s aggressor, almost as if he was never truly there... As she pondered on what had just happened, Skyblaze’s voice comes over her line.

“...Was that rubber duck actually a displacement bomb? Scrap, what a way to go...”

Judging from Skyblaze's tone, he genuinely felt sorry for the cultist.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:47 am

Guy of G wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:52 am
Kazuki awoke in a room, it looked like a medical bed, his vision was still blurry but he could see the outline of a female… Wearing pink clothes and… Hair? Then, another indistinct feminine silhouette enters his field of view, dressed in black and with a more realistic hair tone.

“Ooooh you’re awake, I was just about to get you out of that suit to check your vitals.” The pink one says in a bubbly, peppy tone that gave Kazuki a distinct feeling of foreboding...

“With supervision to make sure she won’t do anything stupid.” The other said, her tone curt and strict.

“Come on Icari, Claude promises to be good~!”

“Ugh...”

The young corporal gave himself a moment to focus amidst the small exchange between the females. Guiding himself through the blurry outlines, Kazuki mildly turned his head towards them. The headache was partially suppressed after the period of unconsciousness, but…

“Uhhh… Aspirin… Please…?” His slurred speech asked towards the women.

“I’ll get it! The ridiculously dressed nurse left to retrieve the medicine from a nearby cabinet but moved in a provocative manner in its direction in Kazuki’s view like a kind of stereotypical fanservice nurse in an ancient cartoon.

“Here you go.” The pink haired woman bent over to Kazuki with the aspirin in her hand, the exposed regions of her “Uniform” went into his view.

“Can you not?” Icari shot the medic a glare.

Just as Kazuki leaned forward to pick up the aspirin, the corner of his eye unintentionally caught a glimpse of such exposure. Next thing he knew, in the very next second, his full attention went into Claude’s bust in an utterly indiscrete manner before he could look away in a hurry. A tomato red blush plastered into his cheeks and a single drop of blood pouring down from inside his nostrils.

Elsewhere, Kayto Shields reentered the interrogation room with his adjutant in tow to meet with the man claiming to be Kennith Sleg sitting before him.

“Now that we aren’t in the heat of a fight tell me why exactly were you offering to fight?”

“Not wanting to die is a good explanation, isn't it?”
“But why are you so gung ho to pilot something you admitted you just started piloting? Unless you aren’t just a botanist you claim to be.”

“Don’t be so myopic Captain, where I'm from some of the greatest pilots have essentially started off falling into cockpits of their machines. Have you ever heard of a man called Amuro Ray?”

“Nope, never heard of a guy. That's a name where you're from?”

“That settles it then. I really am with people from another world.”

“What did this Amuro guy do exactly?”

“He turned the tide of the One Year War, him and the weapon he piloted. The mobile suit I have is based on it, the Gundam.”

“A single Mech won an entire war?”

“He wasn’t alone, it was an experimental weapon the other prototypes were destroyed but Amuro’s Gundam and a handful of others on the Ship White Base won enough to turn the tide. The entire war was between the people of earth, and the space colonies. Declaring themselves independent from the Earth Federation Government the Principality of Zeon began a genocidal war that devastated the Earth.”

“Earth is where you are from correct?”

“Yes, I am studying to be a botanist to help restore the Earth's plant life after all the pollution from the previous century and the constant warfare.”

“I still don’t get why someone on such a Humanitarian mission can end up in something like that.”

“Like I said you would be surprised who ends up in these things.”

“What happened to that Amuro guy exactly?”

“...He died. His rival from the One Year War, Char Aznable resurrected Zeon under his flag, and they fought each other to the death when Char attempted to drop a massive asteroid onto Earth.”

He neglected to mention that with Zeon’s dissolution, the Federation grew free to become tyrannical and corrupt in its own right. He couldn’t forgive the foolish Federation Leaders who allowed Manhunter to victimize the population of Earth just to make the planet their own private resort.

“Wow. That sounds pretty dramatic.”

“Are you going to keep going with storytime or get to the Captain’s question?” A stern female voice steered the topic back.

“I told you before I had mobile suit piloting as a hobby when I was younger, the Gundam’s controls aren’t that complicated compared to what I used before. I was pretty confident I could be of help.”

“He has a point, we aren’t sure he was really into the simulators in his free time…”

“We still don’t know what he’s capable of Captain, not to mention something about his story doesn’t add up.”

“Yeah but we don’t really have proof he’s done anything really aside from...have a giant robot floating in space, and compared to other things, weirder stuff has happened recently. We can’t really hold him on anything aside suspicion Ava.”

“Very well… But he obviously hasn’t told us everything and that wouldn’t fill anyone with confidence in the truth behind his words...”

“I’m not saying rearm him Ava, just give him some freedom under supervision.”

“Understood Captain, I hope your optimism isn’t ill founded...”

Elsewhere

In an alien command deck, a strange looking soldier clad in a green bodysuit rushed before the captain’s seat.

“Commander! Our recon probes have detected a pulse of strange energies in the nearby sector.”

He approached a Humanoid with otherworldly blue skin, a light blue and black uniform and an elaborate helmet with long horns extending from his head. He bore predatory green eyes with yellow sclera which served to enhance the serpent-like glint present in them.

“Do you have a visual?”

“Sir!”

The Soldier then shows his superior a grainy, monochromatic photograph of an unimpressive warship by Vegan standards with the name Sunrider barely legible on the side of the vessel.

“It appears to have been built around a massive energy weapon of some kind.”

The Commander's face began to show intrigue.

“Is it of the Terran’s Construction? Space travel seems to be their only hindrance I thought?”

“No sir, likely a weapon created by a spacefaring variation of humans from an alternate reality. The characters used-”

“Hah there's so many of those now after the chaos storms, I wonder if their blood is the same color despite the divergence... So many questions so little time.” A sinister smirk began to gather upon his face.

“Orders Commander Barendos?”

The Commander then looks towards his bridge crew of enlisted and junior officers, who were all waiting on his command.

“Make ready to disguise the ship and use the distress signal we recently recorded from our latest kill to draw them in. When the fools come to investigate, we strike from concealment at maximum speed and attack at point blank range. They cannot use their weapon if we are right on top of them.”

“At once your excellency!”

The titanic UFO then takes off to a deadly rendezvous with the Sunrider, its departure letting the light of nearby stars shine into the space it had once occupied just moments ago; revealing a graveyard of destroyed, gutted spacecraft surrounded by hundreds, if not thousands of human bodies listlessly floating in the void; the vast majority of which weren’t wearing space suits, after closer inspection one could tell a majority of these unfortunates were also children...
Meanwhile, Kazuki got a hold of himself, shaking his head repeatedly and moving a hand to wipe off the lone drop of blood that slid down from inside his nostril. It could be seen on the expression of mild shock in his face that he didn’t know very well how to proceed afterwards, but still tried his best. His eyes ran around the room as if trying to avoid any further visual contact with Claude.

“S-So… Wh-Who are you guys…?”, asked Kazuki towards the two women, with vocal volume diminished and a trembling, stuttery voice.

“This idiot you see before you is our Medic Claude, I’m in charge of the security of the Sunrider. Icari Isidolde, foremost mercenary in the known galaxy.”

Somewhere else in the known galaxy, a certain alien mechanical life form suddenly turns to look towards the sky as it was busy with what it was doing. It didn’t know why, but somehow; it just knows that someone specific, somewhere and some time; will get hurt really badly by its hands...

The Dark haired woman initially had a pouting expression but swelled with pride at her title. Modesty was obviously not lacking in this woman.

“Mercenary? What is this, a merc ship or something?” The boy responded, his temporary timidity giving place to curiosity.

“Ugh, that stupid Captain could explain more but...kind of? It was a Cera Space Force ship before PACT wiped it out and dissolved what was left. It’s more or less a privateer ship.”

“Uhhh… PACT? Cera Space Force? Can’t say I’ve ever heard about any of that…”

“You are from another world, no one was expecting you to.” She said rudely

“Ugh why did this idiot dump me here, I wanted to help interrogate that other guy in that souped up white Mech...” She began muttering

Kazuki just so happened to overhear Icari’s muttering comment. “Another world…? Well after that I’m guessing I’m not the only one…”

“Yes and he was way more conspicuous than you.”

“He hasn’t done anything to us.”

“As of now. He’s obviously a hired killer from another world or something.” A scowl formed on her face.

“More conspicuous… Not sure whether I should take it as an insult or not. But, hm… Perhaps I’ll end up coming across this guy at one time or another.”

“Don’t get your hopes up, he looks like a wimp. But there's no way he got into that thing by sheer coincidence.”

“You mean, the robot?”

“Yup, its as well armed as a cruiser. Whoever this guy is or is working with, it sure as hell wasn’t made to restore a planet or whatever crap he’s claiming to be working on.”

“I see. And what do you guys plan on doing with the two of us?”

“The Captain said to allow you to roam free, giving you the same rights and leeway as a refugee. The other guy isn’t allowed to go anywhere without supervision.”

“Ah… Okay. Please give me a few to recover from this headache and then I’ll try to make myself useful around the ship. Least I could do.”

“Whatever, ask the captain when you’re done freshening up.”

With that Icari takes her leave, clearly having had enough time with Kazuki. Thus, leaving him with no one else to interact with besides Claude.

“Uh, is she always like this?”

“Yep, I think she’s just a bit sexually frustrated. Oops did I say that out loud?”

“Wh-What???”

“Oh it's nothing don’t think too much about it.” She answered mockingly.

“Erm… Sure… I’ll try not to… Wonder if anyone would mind if I rested here for a little while longer until my headache becomes bearable?”

‘Sure! Go on! I’ll be really lonely though...”

Elsewhere Hathaway was being escorted to his room by a Guard, before a door could be operated a Red haired girl zoomed by. She wore some kind of… Schoolgirl outfit? Just what sort of outfit did he end up with?

“So wait...this guy doesn’t look evil at all. Where's the menacing glare, the goatee?”

“Sorry I’m not as scary as you expected...Miss? “

“Guh, I said that out loud!”

Hathaway looked at this strange woman in utter confusion, he really wasn’t expecting someone so unprofessional on a ship. She was honestly acting like someone who should be on a school, she dresses the part at least.

“Asaga wait up! ” A more timid voice came from around the corner.

“Chigara! He’s right here be quiet!”

“You’re right in front of him though…”

“Guh…”

“Ladies do you mind? I doubt the prisoner wants to be bothered with you breathing all over him.” The Guard sounded exasperated like he was familiar with the redheads antics.

“Look I’m not doing any evil plots or anything cooked up in your imagination, I’m just very far from home and I need to see how I can get back.” Hathaway was being reminded of his house arrest, he was lucky they were from another world, otherwise he’d have a much colder reception.

“All pilots prepare for another recovery operation, we have detected a distress signal coming from within the sector.”

The ship's PA system had gone off with the female officer's strict voice, the one he met with the so-called captain of the ship.

He felt something was off, but Hathaway couldn’t put his finger on what exactly, but whatever it was nothing good would come from it.

Far from the Sunrider’s sensor range, a predator lurks in the darkness of space: A single mech carrying a massive sniper cannon nearly one half its size, tracking the lone ship as its quarry.

“Looks too advanced to be Earth Monkey tech, the more reason to trash it if they get in contact…”

The Predator eyed the engines on the ship as his onboard computer plotted the most optimal firing solution, adjusting his aim in preparation for his machine to finish the calculations… Only to see his patience rewarded poorly by the rapid movement of the ship to another direction at top speed.

“Gh! Son of a bitch, I’m going to make whoever is Commanding that tin can bleed for ruining my perfectly laid ambush! Kehehehehe...”

He chuckled to himself in a malicious manner as he unpacked his weapon and bade a retreat, disappearing into the void of space...

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:20 am

Dewdovsky wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:51 pm
Elias listen to the briefing from Hazantocre. It's a sound, albeit risky, move. The Izumo would act has the Trojan Horse, just like Elias first meet the group back down on Earth and board their vessel. They were heading into prime enemy territory, there would be no easy escaping from their foes. Which is why that he and Ashley need to understand their common foe as much as they could. Elias spoke up to the Custodes.

"These 'Dark Eldar' what are their strengths, their tactics? You and the others seem to have a familiarity with them."
Hazantcore turns towards Gillion, who then speaks of the xenos foe.

"Let me answer your question in three words: Fast, Vicious, Fragile. The Dark Eldar are raiders first and foremost, they put everything in executing their objectives and operations with as little time wasted as possible. To that end, almost their entire motor pool and aerospace forces have mobility that leaves most other armies in the 42nd millennium choking on their dust and are heavily armed with some of the deadliest directed energy weapons ever devised at the cost of staying power and armor. It wouldn't be wrong to say that their vehicles are little more than engines, guns and a power supply strapped to a barebones frame; though they are obviously keenly aware of the flaws of their own creations and have come to rely on passive means of protection in case speed isn't enough such as holographic projectors, jamming devices or plain stealth."

Fischer steps up next.

"Their infantry however are an entirely different matter. As loathsome as I may come across, none of us; save for the Lord Custodes and the Astartes can measure well individually against any one of their warriors: They move and react faster than any mortal man can pull the trigger and their infantry weapons are only moderately less powerful than what they mount on their vehicles. Thus I would strongly recommend against fighting them on foot without first securing a significant advantage."
404 found wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:16 am
The Imperial Wardens quickly look over the plan, consulting each other and figuring out how things would approximately go. It seemed simple enough to them; a surprise boarding action with a decoy to attract the enemy's attention. Their sergeant motions to signal that they are in agreement with the plan, before they begin drafting plans for when this does occur. Said plan, as any Imperial Fists successors' plans go, will be far more complex than is needed and cover every perceivable outcome.

Meanwhile, Executor asks:

"From what point of entry will we be boarding their installation? Do we breach through their hull with some violence, or do we use an existing opening such as a hangar? I presume it is the latter, but just making sure."
Cavaliere wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:35 pm
William Liam Tinmall
>>>>>
Laim froze when the name of the Japanese Army was uttered uncomfortable memories floating into his head.
He pushed those thoughts aside, though, focusing on the task ahead.

Maybe they could…

"What are you thinking when you say Dummy Cargo? If it is like you said, they are going to take everything with abandon, so maybe we can use it to or advantage. Either by setting up explosives or a way to disable their first squadron of ships."
“You couldn’t figure out the reason why we were setting a trap for the Eldar in the first place? We need their ship intact, not only to simply stand a chance at entering their territory unmolested but also as a means of safely coming aboard their colonies through their docks. Failing that, you and the other Knight pilots have your machines and all that firepower at your disposal do you not? That said, wiring the trojan ship to explode as a distraction for our escape is a sound idea."

He then moves on to discuss the enemy.

“Continuing on from what Lt. Fischer had said earlier, The Dark Eldar have occupied the Space colonies dubbed the PLANTS and turned them into their personal torture resort and derive pleasure from the pain of others to prolong their own disgusting lives. Ultimately they value their own individual lives above all else, in many cases the Dark Eldar’s greatest foes are one another. Behind their cruelty, arrogance and skill in battle they as a race are craven marauders with no comprehension of self sacrifice or selflessness, especially in the field of battle. As for the human colonists there, they have likely enslaved the populace and reduced them as their pain slaves, occasionally pressing them into service as battle thralls to fill their ranks and act as auxiliary forces-”

Mid-sentence the Custodes and everyone in the briefing room was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a rushing wheelchair.

“Dark Eldar! That’s their name right?! They took Lacus! They took everyone!”