Supernatural Insurgency

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Found: Vampire RP

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:06 am

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

Candelara looked to Dondra, thinking about it a little. "The issue is not entirely money. While having a deal with the man at the Bloodbank is good to have, relying on that is not how we do things. Teaching her to get her own Vitae from Kine is really the best way to go. If too much goes missing from a bank, people will start to notice." She then looked to Ariana. "It should have already been long gone. We really don't need to eat that much. What I gave you is more than enough."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Found: Vampire RP

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Ariana nods "Thank for clarifying and helping me understand my situation" she had finally excepter what she was."Are there books I could read to learn more"

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:03 pm

Dondra looked at Ariana and raised an eyebrow.

"There are no books, young one. Books have a habit of winding up in the wrong hands. You will learn from doing and being taught. Candelara is going to be your Foster Sire for now to help you learn, I will be your Guardian and Protector until we can figure this out. Listen to her, she is an Elder Kindred and has more knowledge then most, she would lead you astray.", Dondra said, turning to kitchen to go put the other bottle of blood into the fridge.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

jehan

Post by jehan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:57 pm

Renard signed off his show and stepped out of the booth, nodding a greeting to the next host who was about to take over from him for the next programme. As he headed through the station, he removed his beanie to let his hair fall loose, yawning a little as he ran a hand through it, trying to sort it into some semblance of order. The vampire was pulled into various conversations by passers-by, and he paused to speak to each and every one of them, asking Karen about her holiday plans, trading jokes about Jeremy's kids, discussing Ruth's latest cooking ventures, before he finally managed to leave.

There was a spring in his step as he headed home; he had plans for this evening, but he had a couple of hours before then, and he was rather hoping to find something to eat first. Or something interesting to occupy him. Either-or, Renard really didn't mind.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:58 pm

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

Candelara nodded. "We keep our existence unknown, just legends and myths of us. The Masquerade is to keep us safe, and the hunters at bay. We act like normal Kine, we have jobs and are a part of their society, all the while having our own."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Ariana looks at her"well then would I be able to go back to work or would I be unable to " she was curious and wondered if sbe would be safe or strong enough to return

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:45 pm

Dondra heard the conversation in the kitchen and spoke up.

"What profession do you currently hold and is it possible to work night shift?", she asked.

She moved to the bowl of fruit on the island in the kitchen and grabbed a banana, it was actually her favorite fruit. A fact that amused Candelara. As her fingers rest on the ripe yellow banana, it's skin almost instantly wilted and turned a disgusting black. She sighed softly, moving to the trash and dropping it in. Looks like she'll have to go out tonight and do another "job" to calm her symptoms. Once the Fledgling was comfortable and calmed, she would call her Clan and see if there were any pending acquisitions that needed her immediate attention.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:55 pm

Ariana looked at her "i qork night shifts at a bar in town and I had today off I know that I also had the rest of the week off as well "

jehan

Post by jehan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:24 pm

As Renard headed home, the sound of his phone ringing made him pause. He ducked into the doorway of an abandoned shop and leant against the brickwork as he answered it. "Yeah? ... Oh, yikes, really? Alright. I'll let her know." Hanging up, he veered off towards Dondra's. He really didn't mind being used as a messenger, because it was kind of part of his job to gather the important news, and so there were quite a few members of their community who'd call him to drop off messages.

Knocking on her door, he bounced on his toes a little, hoping she'd be in, and willing to receive a guest for a few minutes so he could relay the news to her.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:42 pm

Ariana heard the knocking and ran upstairs to hide in case of it being someone who would hurt her. She hid in a room hiding in a corner.