Supernatural Insurgency

Monika
Casual Mod

Re: Found: Vampire RP

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:43 am

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

The Kindred watched her friend hurry off with a knowing look. Dondra would need time to recover. Her dark eyes fell on the Fledgling again. "You have been Embraced, and are no longer a Kine, but a Kindred." she paused, realizing she would need to use simple words used by the Kine. "In your terms, you are no longer a 'human', and are now a 'vampire'. The one who Embraced, or 'turned', you is known as your Sire. Embracing anyone without permission is a punishable offense. As such, it is a very uncommon occurance, and usually done when a Prince declines a Fourteenth or Fifteenth Generation permission to Embrace their 'significant other', or whatever it is the Kine use for the term." she explained as best as she could. If she could sigh, she would have. "You need to drink blood regularly. If you do not, your urge to feed, known as The Beast, will surface and cause you to attack and drain anything in sight. If this happened, you will most likely be destroyed, so I would recommend against that." She finished up, filling the girl's glass again. "She is fine. I am not entirely sure what you believe you are feeling, but it is not that. And you must be mistaken. I do not make habits of going into Kine bars. It is not my... 'thing'..."
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:47 am

Ariana drank the red liquid and the pinching she felt of teeth hitting her lip soon disappeared. "Will I have go meet this prince " She felt a little nervous and scared"I want to go home. I want my bed." She felt the dog tags that hang from her neck remembering the losses she faced"I am alone. My parents died a few years ago and my brother is burried in the ground along side his fallen brothers"

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:56 am

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

"I supposed I did not entirely clarify... your Sire will be destroyed if he is found, as will you be. You are, essentially, an illegal being that was never give permission to exist. As for going home, that is impossible as well. You cannot live a normal life. Anyone you know will notice something is wrong with you. We are all alone, sometimes in more way than one. It is why we tend to make friends with our own kind, or those as long lived as ourselves. Watching those you care about die of old age is hardly fun to watch. I suppose you got lucky. You have no ties to your world. No one will come looking for you, or notice you are gone. Easier to adjust to this lifestyle." She watched the girl, not entirely feeling sorry for her. It was difficult to, after seeing and going through far worse. The Fledgling did have it easy. Far easy.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:59 am

Ariana nearly drops the glass hearing she may die if the one she created is found"I want to live I will learn the ways" She was scared she didn't want to die necause of someone being found. She could feel tears threating to pour out down her cheeks

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:17 am

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

"I would recommend doing your best not to cry. It is not worth wasting blood on." She replied, realizing the girl looked like she was about to cry. "If you want to live, you will need to need to remain a secret. The Sire is supposed to be responsible for those they embrace... but as yours is nowhere to be found, you will be my responsibility, as Dondra is not as well versed in the Kindred ways. I would recommend coming to stay in my Elysium, but the Sheriff immune to my authority, so I would be unable to shield you from judgement." She tried to think of what to do about the living situation, knowing full well she would need to speak to the Prince about the matter... without getting the Childe killed. She also hoped that she gave her friend enough recovery time. The last thing she needed was the Fledgling asking too many questions about their host.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:20 am

Ariana noded"If I gave you my keys could you have someone gather my things from my apartment" She wanted her items her clothes, her money and her belongings in general

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:37 am

Dondra was on her knees in the bathroom, taking deep breaths to calm herself. She HATED this! Having to control herself like this was a drain on her energy and a good way to needlessly destroy her clothes. She chanted softly under her breath in an Ancient language, the words calming but also needed in this instance. She flinched as she felt the large wings behind her start to shift and grow smaller. The black mist that bellowed around her on the floor, formed tendrils that reached up and lightly stroked her cheeks, almost coaxing her. Whether to calm her or force her to give in, she refused to think about. There was the loud cracking of bone and a soft tearing sound as her wings suddenly withdrew into her back, the tattoos that they turned into etched upon her back once more but her shoulders were sore. She clamped her eyes shut, her nails digging deeply into her fisted palms as she struggled against the desire to cry out in pain. Pain......a feeling that was alien but at the same time familiar to her. She only felt it when she was forced to revert to her mortal guise and hadn't claimed a life or soul. A soft grunt escaped her as her wings settled once more and became dormant. Shakily, she sighed and pulled herself from the bathroom floor, the room filled with steam from the hot bath as the water still filled it. She swayed on her feet a moment and moved to the full tub, her hands grabbing the knobs and turning off the water. Dondra's fingers gripped the side of the tub tightly as she flexed her shoulders, two loud and painful sounding pops coming from them. Pushing off of the porcelain, she turned to the mirror and looked at herself. Her skin was almost back to normal and her eyes had changed back but they still glowed brightly.

"This is the best I can do for now.", she muttered to herself, almost sounding annoyed as she moved towards the door.

She looked down and bent over to pick her corset up from the floor, the black mist still swirling at her feet.

"Go! I don't need you right now.", she whispered to it.

There was the soft sound of a Deadman's sigh and the mist disappeared as she reached for the door handle, opening the door and heading back downstairs. Once she was at the bottom of the steps, she looked into the Living Room at her friend and her guest.

"The bath is ready.", she said, still alittle shaky but her tone even and calm.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:42 am

Ariana finished what was in the cup then went upstairs with the woman and followed to the bathroom. Once inside the bathroom she removed the dirty clothes and stepped jnto the bath sighing happily at the feeling before washing her hair and body. She dipped under the water only to quickly go back up breathing heavly

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:46 am

CandelaraImageDarenka
Keeper of Elysium

"I suppose we didn't need to tell her twice..." She shrugged a little, looking to Dondra. "Did not even give me time to respond to her. Either way, I can have a Ghoul or two go pick up her things. I suppose we need to determine what to do with her, or where she will stay. I could rent an apartment for her for a short time."

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:50 am

Ariana finished her bath and steped out drajning the water and wrapping up in a towel"Um I don't have any othed clothes" she called down to the two woman. She began shivering from the cold air hitting her skin. She felt hungry again and could still smell the blood in the cup and slowly made her way down stairs with the towel wrapped tightly. She picked up the cup drinking what she could out of the glass