Zeta Academy (official)

ZuZu

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by ZuZu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:22 am

Senan had made a full circuit of the club advertising section of the courtyard and was in the midst of sorting the flyers they's picked up when the commotion broke out. They looked up quickly and watched, frozen as the area descended into chaos. They could see almost nothing through the tumult, and flares of color visible to their eyes that spoke of spikes in energy and its employment, and when it cleared, all that was left were some lingering staff and curious onlookers, and a few smudges of blood on the ground. Senan felt rattled, and all illusions of safety this place might provide vanished. If someone could be bloodied and knocked out on the first day, then evidently there was the possibility of worse.

Senan hunched their shoulders and retreated into their collar like a turtle, tugging at their luggage till they were off to one side once more, and had a moment to catch their breath. The sight of blood had sent a fresh pang through their stomach, and Senan absently poked at one fang as it ached faintly. They didn't go berserk, but constantly feeling hungry just wasn't fun... and now they were worried to boot. Those nice individuals from earlier had been the ones hurt... but they couldn't do anything to help. Theirs was not a power that helped.

Shaking themself, Senan straightened their back and decided that maybe, just getting to their dorm room would be all they chose to confront for now. Just a simple goal, with a simple execution. Easy. With that in mind, Senan tucked their flyers away for later review, and headed off towards the building their tablet indicated on the map as containing the dorms, passing the lines for registration on the way. They almost had another collision, this time with a tall blond fellow, but managed to just barely dodge around him, blinking as a small jolt of energy dissipated into their system from somewhere. They paused, looking around for the cause. Whatever it was, they just hoped the owner didn't expect to get that energy back...
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

Venus
Silver

Post by Venus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:13 am

London had completely forgotten about the line, so when it began moving and he moved past her, she was genuinely surprised and dragged her luggage as to not hold up the people behind her.

He was still speaking to her, and London tilted her head slightly. This was weird. She hadn’t expected people to be so friendly. Striking up conversation like it was no big deal. Perhaps it was just London that lacked the necessary confidence and social skills that would make her want to approach people that way. She had fully expected to attend class, do her homework, and spend the rest of her time in her dorm staring at the wall. Yet here she was. Making friends. Her mother would be proud.

“London,” She said when he asked her name, figuring that making conversation with this guy wouldn’t hurt. She studied him scilently. He was really tall. But that wasn’t new. Everyone was taller than her. She guess that he was maybe six feet. Making him a whole foot and some inches taller. He was also kind of really attractive. Like the kind of attractive that belonged on magazines. And he clearly knew it too. By the way he held himself and talked. Zapping unexpecting girls as if he owned the place like some kind of human hand buzzer. Or mutant or whatever he was.

“I’d shake your hand, but getting zapped isn’t really my thing,” She finally said, smiling slightly. She tucked a strand of pink hair behind her ear before nodding at him. “What about you? What’s your name?”

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

jehan

Post by jehan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:15 pm

"I would hope so," Starling agreed with the pink-haired girl, with a warm smile, moving up with her in the line and glancing at the boy who appeared to be completely blanking them. Well, that was terribly impolite of him, but Starling themself was far too polite to interrupt this conversation they had going, so they just turned their attention to the rest of the room with interest.

There'd be plenty of time for making friends later. All Starling had to do was keep their parentage a secret. Sure, there were probably loads of kids here whose parents were villains, but Starling was sick of being known for being a villain's kid. They didn't want that kind of reputation here, and, to as great an extent as possible, they were planning on that not becoming known.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Ariana had found her perfect spot, a place by a river to meditate and to be at peace. She was still close enough to the school of she needed to head back.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:58 pm

Evan finished the conversation with his parents and sighed softly, exiting the Skype call and turning off his computer. He glanced over at his sister and frowned. He would have to warn her of the lecture she was going to get once she woke up, their parents weren't happy that their first day have been so eventful and they were twice as disappointed that the twins had caused such a scene earning Fe her first mark on her record. They were supposed to be keeping a low profile and seemed to have failed horribly at that. He grit his teeth in unmasked annoyance, that shapeshifting nitwit had caused this. She started the whole thing and escalated it with her intention to harass Fe and one thing Evan didn't tolerate was someone messing with his sister. He raised his head at the sound of someone knocking on the dorm's front door. He sighed and slid off of the bed, going out to the front door and opening it for the visitor. A moment later, two of their parents' workers came in with bags in their hands. Evan reached for the bags that contained clothes for Fe and an outfit for him. He looked at the other worker and pointed towards the kitchen, directing her to put the food she had into the fridge and cabinets. He turned back to Fe's bedroom and walked into it with the bags, going to put the clothes away. The worker who gave him the bags moved to stop him from doing her job. Evan turned to her.

"Help Dis. I'll do this. Don't worry, my parents won't know, you're fine.", he smiled at her.

She bowed deeply and moved to the kitchen to help the other worker as Evan went back into the bedroom.

After a short time, he'd put the clothes away and had his clothes laid out on the bed he would sleep in so that he could shower. He came out of the room with the bags and handed them to the worker as they stood in the Living Room waiting for further instructions.

"Has my room already been tended?", he asked them.

The two nodded.

"They had no issues getting into the dorm room, one of the bedrooms was already occupied so they put your items into the room on the right and put the food away.", one responded.

Evan nodded.

"Arigato! You are dismissed.", he said.

The two filed out of the room quickly, going to tend to other errands they had been assigned. Evan walked back into his sister's room as the front door to the dorm closed. He moved into the bathroom and took off his shirt, looking at the massive bruises on his left side and right shoulder. He looked like he'd taken a horrible fall, landing hard the bruises black and purple on his pale skin.

"Baka!", he grumbled, stepping into the shower and turning on the water to wash away the day.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:02 pm

Ariana had flown back to the main building looking for evans dorm to see if his sister was ok upon finding his room she saw people going in. she called out"Evan may I come in?"

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:21 pm

One of the worker's stopped hearing the visitor call Evan's name, she stood and walked to the door. She was dressed in non-descript black jeans and a black shirt, her red hair pulled back into a ponytail and her green eyes gentle. She stopped at the open door and bowed easily to the visitor.

"um.....it's best to keep your voice down, the Young Master's Roommate is sleeping.", she said softly.

Though they had been moving through the dorm, putting away Evan's food, clothes and requested items, they'd left the door open and moved about with no noise. The worker straightened and looked at the young woman with the wings but didn't appear phased by her appearance as she smiled at her.

"The Young Master--", she started.

A sharp grunt from the other worker in the kitchen stopped her mid sentence and she blinked realizing her error. A soft look of fear came to her eyes but her smile remained firm.

"I mean, Evan hasn't come to his dorm yet. He is at the Young Ma'am--I mean-- Fe's dorm room, staying the night to make sure she is alright. um.....room 1359 I believe.", she offers with another bow.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:24 pm

Ariana nods"please let him know that ariana says hi" she gives the worker her number and dorm building and room before leaving back toher building

Azra

Post by Azra » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:48 pm

"Why you waiting Acira?" Her friend inquired, the brunette speedster was in Britain still a good way from the academy she was supposed to be getting to. She also had missed more or less every means of transportation to the academy scheduled today scheduled to leave Europe.

Tying her orange shoe laces checking that they'd be nice and tight the nineteen year old shrugged. "Because now it's on me to get there. I'm going to be a hero, if I'm counting on others to get around how can anyone count on me? First test is getting there through my own abilities. If I can't do that it's over already." Check her bags one more time, it was a bit heavier then she'd like but fit all into a basic camping pack. She didn't want suitcases and the like those didn't work as well with her ability.

Her friend sighed moving to give the speedster a hug. "Allright then Blitz just get going. Sure first test is getting there but you shouldn't miss the actual tests." An eye roll escaping the friend as Acira tried to break free of the hug. Always one to act to sporty and cool for such. Give it a minute though and the quick stepped student would surrender. Once returned proper she let up.

Acira from then took a moment to check the school tablet checking the academy location compared to where she herself was. Know the track, drop tablet into her pack and get into a proper stance to start off at. Immediately she was sprinting at the speed of sound a blur of color and gust of wind in her imediate trail. Half a second and she goes from around seven hundred miles per hour to twice that. A full second after sprinting and she's at some two thousand eight hundred miles per hour, by two seconds in she's well into eleven thousand high into Mach speeds and though her ability eliminates much of the side effects around her the sonic boom dances through the air a wind screaming through the streets. As superpowers became more and more common cities were gradually made of sturdier stuff and thankfully she could run free, it still rattled windows and lightly shook people. Some protesting some amused and most of it missed by her as she blitzed through streets until reaching water. Where in there was waves left in her wake brief but large as she moved fast enough to travel along the surface. Her speed ever shooting upwards as it doubled every half a second until she could see the academy.

Kick off the surface that was water and her momentum placed behind the act had her launching upwards like a literal rocket a streak of orange and blue trailed through the air as she passed over head jumping to the point most were and then came the fall. Acira choosing to focus on the impractical but all to stylish three point hero landing. Her abilities helping her weather the landing so she could adhere to the rule of cool. Landing a piece of hardware on her chest and gloves glowed briefly of radiant light as the energy was taken in and Acira focused so that her power might reduce to a point she moved at a normal speed. Hopping into the back of the line which was thankfully a bit shorter for her do to her choice of getting here. By the looks of it she'd missed a fight which was a bummer. "Hope everyone's okay from that." She muttered to herself while also concluding if she saw such things take place again she'd have to do the hero thing and jump in. In the mean time she looked towards the clubs and electives trying to map out which ones she wanted as a way to not get bored in line.

Acira very much hated lines.

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:00 pm

Following the line backwards, Ray continued to keep his attention focused on the pink haired girl, mostly. Periodically his gaze would glance in different directions, as if he were watching his surroundings, being cautious. Growing up with villanous parents meant you couldnt be too careful. Tjough Ray himself desited to be different from the ones who raised him.

"London?" He questioned after hearing the girls name. "Like the city in England?" Ray aked with the raise of.his brow. "You Americans sure are strange." He could tell by her accent she was American. A small huff of air followed by a smile expressed itself on his face. "The names Ray. Ray Kelly." The blonde respondedas he looked over the small girl with an interested grin. "Well, London from the states, if you dont want to get zapped i suggest you refrain from touching me. I know i know.. a difficult ask. But you must control yourself." His words meant to be humorous, though carried a small sense of arrogance about them. "As most peoppe recieve a small charge from making contact with my skin. Though an introduction isnt proper without a handshake, yeah? Its not more than a small jolt. But give it time, you might learn to enjoy it." His large hand extended forward, offering the handhsake that was once denied already.