Zeta Academy (official)

Venus
Silver

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by Venus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:51 am

London glanced over her shoulder when she heard the girl behind her speak, a brow raising when she noticed she was actually speaking to her. Her eyes roamed over the slightly taller girl, a corner of her mouth raising in a smile when she continued speaking and even complimented her hair. She was strikingly pretty, in a very soft, and magical way. She looked like something straight out of a story book.

London was about to thank her when someone else spoke, the Australian accent clear as day, also talking about her hair. The pink haired girl didn’t even have time to turn when she felt the jolt of electricity surge through her. Harmless, but unnecessary. She turned, green eyes registering the person in front of her. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Bright clothes. Exceptionally tall. She pressed her lips into a hard line. Why was everyone in this school so eager to show off their abilities? And as if to prove her point, someone’s hair was set on fire, followed by a tree straight up uprooting and being thrown. And still the line hadn’t moved.

Turning her attention to the Australian boy in front of her, she crossed her arms across her chest. “Is that how you say hello where you’re from?” She asked, meaning the jolt he had clearly shot at her. Shaking her head, she turned to the girl that had complimented her hair. “Thanks. Yeah hopefully we’ll actually be alive by the time it’s our turn.” She said, glancing at the three that lay not too far away from them.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:52 am

Davenport looked up at her a moment, his face still angry but his eyes were worried and skeptical.

"Īe. Arigato. It's fine.", he said, pressing his hand to the bleeding gash on Phoenix's head.

He gently picked her up and stood, cradling her easily. It was bred into him and his sister never to trust and that was evident as he pulled Phoenix's prone body close to his. He turned and started towards the main building of the school, their tablets forgotten. All he cared about at this time, was making sure she was tended to or he would have to explain to his parents what happened. That was a conversation he would postpone until later. After, he made their little assailant pay for what she'd done.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:56 am

Ariana called out to him"I can help truly " she picked up the tablets and followed him. She felt a little weak not sure if it was from energy loss or something else. It wasn't like her to lose so much energy at one time. "Please at least tell me your name" she walked next to him ready to help with doors that needed to be opened.

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:57 am

Selena grinned at the chaos below and stuck her tongue out Davenport before turning only to be met by one of the facility members. A slim yet fit man of about 30 looked at her with crossed arms. "Ms. Grayson" The man says, and just by his tone Selena knew the man well.

"Hey...you're Spirit right?...oh that" she points to the bleeding twins below, "See umm...that was just old friends playing around you know" she laughs nervously. The man glared at her before pulling holding up his wrist and a pulse of light shoots out from his fist connecting with her, which, and without warning forces her to fall to the ground. She hit the ground hard and she winces in pain as the man descends to the ground.

"I'd hoped you wouldn't follow in your fathers footsteps but it would seem I was wrong in a way. So as punishment you're flight ability is banned for one month as well you will receive a strike on your record. Mr. Saten..." he pauses and looks over to Davenport before continuing, "You're sister will be receiving a strike on her record as well for attempting to burn another student. Now I will ask you three to play nice from here on out, or I will intervene again. And I am retired call me, Mr. Garrett" he nods before turning and flying away.

Not but a moment after a small robot flies over and lands next to Phoenix scanning her head with a green light. "One moment" it mutters out before it extends its hand over her head and from it a silvery liquid begins to fall from its hand onto her head. "Healing Nanobot's to seal the wounds, She will be in pain for the remainder of the day...pain relievers will be left for her in her dorm for the pain." The bot says looking to Davenport.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:01 am

Ariana saw that they were fine and gave him the tablets "Im glad you guys will be ok " she looked at Davenport before walking away and heading to her dorm yet to see who would be her roommate. Many thought flooded her mind. All Ariana wanted was some friends to help her through what was happening in her mind.

Ariana's nightmares grew worse than before. The day she escaped flooded her mind as she saw the man who helped her escape give her his dogtags before forcing her to leave. As she left she heard his screams of.pain and torment. She felt like she had to help the twins something she wished she done when she left her prison

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:19 am

Davenport looked at the girl following him and blinked.

"Call me Evan.", he said softly, looking down at his sister again.

He stopped and looked up at the faculty member, his brows furrowing at his words. He remembered this man and knew he was retired, he had had a run in or two with Davenport's Father in the past.

"Wait a minute! Why should Fe get a strike?! That Baka started it! She attacked Fe as we were waiting to register and kept harassing us!", he yelled loudly.

As Mr. Garrett flew off, Davenport's eyes fell on Selena as he growled hatefully, his eyes glowing a vibrant white now.

"You're going to regret this, you failed excuse of a mutant.", Davenport growled at her softly.

He would have said more if the robot hadn't caught his attention, scanning Phoenix. He moved to push it away but it had already squirted some silvery liquid on her head. His eyes widened as he tried to wipe it off but watched as it seemed to move into the wound on her head of it's own accord. He stopped and dropped to his knees moving to try and stop whatever was happening until he heard the robot's words. He looked back down at Phoenix, the gash in her head quickly closing but she didn't wake up.

"Tawagoto!", he whispered repeatedly in Japanese.

This wasn't supposed to happen, Phoenix would be pissed. She didn't like to have her genetic code manipulated and would be in a grand shitty mood for some time over this. He looked up at Selena and narrowed his eyes.

"You'd do best to avoid us for the entire time we are here, Baka! If I see you again, you'll regret being born or created or whatever the fuck accident of nature spewed your festering carcass into existance!", his growled softly to her.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:24 am

Ariana went back to her dorm and grabbed the dog tags and put them on knowing it was one way to have peace of mind. She walked out of the dorm building and walked to the tree and touches it giving it new life and helped it rise back the way it was. "See you around evan" she allowed her wings to come out through slights in her shirt before oping up to full length and flys off to find a quiet place to think

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:41 am

Slowly standing after the ex-hero flew off she dusted herself off and rolled her eyes as she walked by the twins. Davenports words were a threat, but nothing the girl couldn't handle. She still had her powers to throw things as well as shape shift so there wasn't that big of a threat in her mind. "Whatever, frosty" she scuffed back as she continued into the main building.

Inside was a flurry of action as thousands of students and facility alike rushed to and from, it was a bit rough to walk through and mentally cursing herself for getting her flight taken from her she pushed through the crowd until she found an elevator. Well it was more so like a clear tube that shot up into the floor above. She'd seen this in New York once, although it wasn't fully effective and had it's issues, but she was kind of sure that this elevator would be okay, it was in this academy after all.

Stepping inside she stood for a moment, but nothing happened. "Hello?" she questions waiting for a screen or something to pop up, but the ringing of her touch pad caused her to look down at the screen. On the screen was the question, Room Number?. Rolling her eyes she entered the 1427 room number and within seconds a bright light filled the tube and blinded her for a moment. As the light dulled, however, she found herself stand in front of the door to her room, her bags set to the side like a patient dog waiting. "Teleportation...okay then" she shook her head and stepped to open the door, her bags lifting off the ground to follow her inside.

The apartment itself wasn't much to look at, a kitchen, living room area with a big screen tv, and two doors on either side of the room that she guessed lead to bedrooms. Stepping over to the left room she opened the door to find a rather plain looking room. Two single beds on either side of the room with a desk on one side and small dresser on the other of each bed. Two small closets, just big enough to fit a week or two's worth of outfits. Then there was the other door that looked to be a bathroom, glad to see she was the first out of her and a roommate to find the room she was quick to have herself a nice hot shower.

Quickly putting away all her clothes with a few flicks of the wrist she grabbed a pair of pj bottoms and a old shirt and stepped into the bathroom to shower.

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:05 am

Ray smirked as the girl turned to face him, clearly unamused by his little jolt. "It got you're attention right?" He asked with a smooth tone, letting hisneyes wander from the small girl to the scene that was unfolding nearby. "I promise i dont play rough, like the others. Unless you're into that kind of thing." The Aussie spoke, a clesr sense of humor in his words. His brow raised as he gazed over the smaller girl, practically ignoring the other one who originally initiated conversation. His expression shifted as the fight nearby seemed to subside. "I assumed we came here for more tame reasons than to bash each other on the first day." Ray's eyes shifted to the line as it began moving. Swiftly he stepped passed the girl, careful not to touch her again to avoid shock. Though as he stepped with the line, his eyes remained focused on hers, curious as to what her story might be. "May i ask, what your name is, darlin'?" Ray asked, tucking the tablet under his arm as he tucked a hand into his pocket.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:20 am

Davenport picked his sister up and moved towards the dorms, going to find her her room as her unconscious form rested in his arms. He was fuming and it would be a while before he was okay. He easily found her dorm and picked the bedroom on the right for her, easily moving into the bathroom and setting her up so he could wash the blood from her hair and face. He wasn't at all happy and when she found out what had happened, they would be lucky if the school was still standing by the end of the week. He sighed softly as he dried her hair and face and took her back into the bedroom, laying her on the bed still fully clothed and pulling the blanket over her. He would just stay in her room tonight to make sure she was alright in the morning and then go to his room tomorrow. He flopped down on the other bed in the room and reached into his pocket pulling out is phone and what looked to be a three inch long straw like silver tube. Sighing, he sat up on the bed and reached into his other pocket pulling out a pair of bluetooth earbuds, slipping them in. He set the tube on the bed and slowly ran his finger over it, activating it with soft click.

The tube started to levitate from the bed in front of him, a moment later a holographic keyboard and icon images appearing in front of him. He reached up and typed a couple of words into the holographic keyboard, opening a secure and heavily encrypted Skype channel. Hesitantly, he reached up and touched the holographic CALL button, the call ringing in his earbuds. After two rings, the call was picked up on the other line and two people appeared in front of the bed as if standing there. One was a very muscular and handsome Japanese man, his long black hair pulled back into a loose ponytail. He was dressed in a very expensive suit, his hands folded behind his back as he looked up at Evan, his expression calm. Beside him, stood an American woman, short wild silver hair in a pixie cut on her head, her arms folded over her chest. She was athletically built with a very alluring frame and dressed in an elegant silver dress, a slit along the left side to her thigh and it was sleeveless. As their eyes fell upon Evan, they smiled, relaxing visibly. Evan smiled back though he was nervous about the conversation to come.

"Kon'nichiwa, Chichi to Haha.", he spoke softly Japanese, bowing as deeply as he could in his current position on the bed.

"Evan-kun! Anata no imōto wa dokodesu ka?", his Mother responded through his earbuds, looking around near him.

Evan swallowed and took a deep breath, then touched his left earbud, a holographic mic appearing in front of his mouth as he started to tell his parents how his and Phoenix's first day went at Zeta Academy.