Zeta Academy (official)

Dead_Inside

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:38 am

Darkfire looked at Ariana and sighed.

“You may want to wake up completely. And just a warning, be on your best behavior.”, He stated before stepping to the side.

A moment later, a woman about the same height as Frost walked into the room. Her skin was a creamy chocolate with a faint golden shimmer, her hair in tight and organized purple and blue dreadlocks that were pulled back into a bun at the back of her head. Her violet eyes looked into the room as she moved in. She was dressed in a pair of deep purple jeans with a light blue midriff bearing boho top, purple sneakers on her feet. She was athletic but her right arm was the most striking thing about her, it was completely robotic and appeared to be made of gold, the metal gleaming under the soft fabric of her right sleeve and the hand shimmered in the light of the room. She quirked a well-manicured eyebrow and looked Ariana over slowly.

“So dis be ‘er?”, she asked, her Caribbean accent heavy as she looked back at Darkfire.

Darkfire smiled and nodded. She sighed softly and turned back to Ariana, rolling her eyes.

“Okay, gurl, lis’en closely. I ‘ave t’ree rules. Do as I tell ya, minimum talk back an’ be able ta take a ‘it.”, the woman said, raising her right hand and raising a finger to correspond with each “rule”.

Darkfire raised an eyebrow.

“Have to be ‘able to take a hit’?”, he asked with a slight smirk.

The woman turned and glared at him.

“Ya kin t’ank yer Twins fer dat one!”, she growled loudly at him.

Darkfire snorted, in a very rare show of amusement, and nodded. The woman turned back to Ariana, her violet eyes taking her in once more from toe to head.

“So, gurl, what dey call ya? I’m Ondra. Da Saten’s ‘Nanny’.”, she said, rolling her eyes at the last word.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Anata wa kon'ya, yūshoku no gimu ga arimasu, Onee-sama.”, Evan whispered to Fe.

She turned to him and nodded, then leaned forward to look at Kaelan. She didn’t blush this time.

“Kaelen, how do you feel about steak and shrimp rice bowls for dinner?”, she whispered, leaning over in front of her brother to get closer to ask her question with minimal sound.

Evan leaned back and allowed her to lean over, clearly not mentioning to her that she was wearing a mesh bodysuit and a miniskirt so when she leaned over, it was quite a view for anyone not her brother. But she needed to ask the question so that they could order the ingredients for the meal. Evan simply smirked and looked towards the front of the class as the teacher was still writing on the board, kind of outlining what the class will go over this semester and the grading scale.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:40 am

Ariana nodded as the rules were explained to her"My name is ariana stone" her eyes flashed a bright green as she relaxed trying to keep calm

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:54 am

The short blonde couldn't keep from smiling herself once her friend presented her with a grin that exposed her teeth, one of them chipped and her canines pointier than usual. Lyrea found them rather interesting - did they become pointy due to her powers? Filing them into shape? Or was it just a random trait she was born with? Lyrea felt like asking, but felt her sheepishness get the better of her, shutting her up before she could utter a word. As she left her train of thought, a sound that could only be described as rocks being demolished ruptured through the room and the short girl straightened in her seat, shortly flashing invisible before she regained her composure, hoping noone had noticed the short moment of transparency. She didn't need people knowing it.. back at home the kids picked on her and triggered her power whenever they felt like it, causing her huge pain. She glanced back at the intriguing rock statue, wondering what kind of action could have been catalyst for that sound. Was it his voice? Movement? Lyrea quickly turned forward again so she wouldn't be caught staring. A low buzzing feeling still remained in her body from the shock earlier- helping her stay opaque. Gulping a bit, she attempted to pay attention to class, seeing that quite a bit of time had passed due to the (incomplete) introductions. Unsure if she should point it out, since she wasn't keen on accidentally getting too much attention by raising her hand, Lyrea poked Keena softly. "D-didn't she miss a bunch of people?" She whispered.
Love, Cherry!

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Yennifer set the marker down and sighed softly. This was going to be a long day. Evan saw that the teacher had stopped writing and pinched Fe's side. Fe, yelped softly, but took the hint and sat back down in her seat as the Professor turned to the class.

"Okay, I know I cut introductions short. We'll continued after a short course introduction, so those that I have missed, please be prepared. Anyway..... Welcome to Psychology of Superheroism. In this course, you will all learn the mindset and thinking of Superheroes before you and explain your own desires to become Superheroes. We'll be going over the mentality, desire and code of honor. We will even read the notes and musings of the very first Superhero. There is minimal homework for this course and most of your grade will come from your quizzes and in class observations. Homework will count as twenty percent of your grade, Quizzes sixty percent, the rest will be class room observations and exercises.", as she spoke she picked up a stack of papers.

She moved to the front of each row and handed some of the papers to the people in the front desk.

"Take one and pass them back. This is your syllabus, this class is a Core Class. You are to choose three Core Courses and three Electives. My Class meets every Monday, Wednesday and Friday with an hour lab or exercise Saturday Mornings. The rules for the class are also listed on the bottom of the syllabus..... please pay special attention to the rules, Mr and Miss Saten.", she said as she finished handing out the papers and moved to the front of the class again.

"Listed on the board are the volumes I will need each of you to download to your tablet, you can all go and download the three books during the remaining introductions. Today's class is just for introductions and information only, so for the rest of the hour, we will have the remaining introductions and you can all download your books. But please note: The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do. So remain seated if the bell rings until I release you.", she said, looking at everyone.

"Do anyone have any questions?", she asked, looking around at everyone a moment.

Fe smirked and was about to raise her hand but was stopped when Evan reached over and grabbed her hand, keeping it on the desk. She glanced over at him and he looked back at her seriously, shaking his head. She sighed and rolled her eyes, folding her arms in front of her once more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ondra nodded.

"Stone, eh? I've 'eard dat name b'fore.", she sighed softly.

"We've told you about her, that she would be joining the family this year.", Darkfire offered.

Ondra turned to him a moment.

"She's no' gone be as willful as da Twin, is she?", she asked a moment.

Darkfire smirked.

"Now, Ondra, when have you known us to make this easy on you? She may not be as willful as Davenport and Phoenix but she won't be as easy to deal with as a normal teenager. And we expect her to be treated the same as the Twins and reared in the same manner.", he responded.

Ondra sighed deeply.

"Of course.", she said, massaging her temples.

Ondra turned back to Ariana.

"Alrigh', gurl, tell me 'bout yo'self. Powers, allergies, weaknesses, all dat. Don' leave ou' anyt'ing importan', if I fine ou' 'bout it lata, I won' be 'appy.", she sighed.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:37 pm

Lux had a lot of questions, but decided to go with the one she felt was most important. "What is a 'tablet'?" she asked. Technology wasn't something she knew much about. Just the important ones she needed to know, like phones, computers, vehicles and kitchen appliances. She only heard of a television, but never seen one.

Her caretakers had been careful in what she was exposed to, since no one really knew what triggered whatever anomaly that caused the entire facility and the people inside to vanish, leaving behind nothing but energy readings similar to that of a black hole. Of course, the facility had been completely illegal, and there was no telling what actually happened since there were no records... and the girl remembered nothing. not even her name.

Maybe sending her to a school with bullies and aggressive people wasn't such a good idea, especially if negativity was the trigger.

Of course, the school and teachers were given all the information that was known.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:43 am

Ariana began telling her about the experiments she went through and all the pain she experienced before explaining her powers with a plant in the room by making it grow"I seem to have a protective thought for the family if im not near them It hurts pain shoots through me"

She fully explains that she has no allergies and explains her life from the day she woke up in the lab to now standing in front of ondra. She began telling her how she trapped a hero in the earth before explaing how she was in the room and not at school

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:20 am

Yennifer looked around the room, waiting to see if anyone had any questions. Seeing no one raise their hand or speak up, she sighed deeply before her eyes fell upon the Saten Twins again. She’d seen the girl about to raise her hand but her brother had stopped her. Yennifer knew she was going to regret this.

“Miss Saten. You looked like you had a question?”, she asked, bracing for the girl’s venom tongue.

Fe’s smile widened as she sat forward, opening her mouth to speak. Evan quickly turned to his sister.

“Meinu ni naranaide kudasai. Shibaraku tojite kudasai. Appu!”, he hissed at her.

Fe stiffened almost instantly at his words, her eyes widening a bit. Slowly, she turned towards her brother who was glaring at her.

“Nani?!”, she asked, her voice now irritated.

Evan glared back and, using his finger, made the motion for her to cut it out. Fe narrowed her eyes and would have said more if they weren’t in class right now.

“Mr. Saten!”, Yennifer called.

Evan slowly turned from his sister to look towards their Professor.

“In my class, please speak English.”, she instructed.

Evan bowed his head respectfully.

“Sumimasen, Sensei. I mean….my apologies.”, he said, then sat back in his chair.

He looked out of the corner of his eyes at his sister, who reluctantly sat back. She was fuming. Well, this was going to be fun after class. Yennifer looked at everyone else.

“Anyone else? If there are no more question, then we can continue with the introductions.”, she said, forcing a smile despite the nuclear explosion brewing in the back of the class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ondra nodded her head as she listened. After Ariana finished, Ondra looked at her, her right eyebrow raised.

“So, if ya no’ ‘round da family, yer in pain? Interestin’. W’at do ya do ta get rid o’ da pain?”, Ondra asked, folding her arms.

Darkfire leaned against the doorjamb, listening to the conversation. This was going a lot better than it did when Frost had introduced Ondra to the Twins ten years ago, she wasn’t a block of ice or on fire and no punches had been thrown yet. Darkfire was pleased.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:42 pm

Ariana shrugs"I wasn't able to make it go away on my own. I didn't know how to. " she looks down"Fe Called frost to let her know what happened." She looked at ondra"the pain started when some hero kids began trying to hurt me and I some how made them fly back but I don't know how I did it"

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:35 am

Lux sunk down when the teacher seemed to not even notice her question. She wrung her hands a little. Maybe it really was a stupid question. She felt completely embarrassed to have asked it and stared at her desk silently. She had no idea what she was supposed to be doing, and decided to just try to figure out what was going on and what she was supposed to do on her own and just listening to the others to figure it out.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:51 pm

The last bell of the day rang but Fe was in the school’s massive Library already, working on her homework with a pair of headphones on. He music was blasting so loudly that, some of the tempo and bass of the song could be easily heard in the silent Wing of the school. She concentrated on writing the essay that was assigned by her Professor for Morale Code Logistics, her script was English as well as a very beautiful form of Calligraphy. She sat in the only corner of the Wing that she could find that had a shadow considering all of the walls in this Wing were glass. Out of the five classes she had three of them she had walked into and was automatically disliked by the Professor due to past personal experiences. The two Professors for her other classes were actually “former” Villains and were frankly shocked but delighted to see the Saten Twins.

Evan exited his last class of the day and stood in the hallway with his cellphone to his ear trying to call his sister. Two of their classes they didn’t have together so for the last hour of the day, he hadn’t seen her. Surprisingly, he and Kaelan had all of the same classes. So he had busied himself getting to know Kaelan better so that he would be able to give Fe hints on what she needed to do to get in better with him. Evan looked up as Kaelan exited the class and waved at him with a warm smile. He pulled the phone from his ear as the call went to voice mail for the second time. Yeah……Fe was pissed! He looked at Kaelan, still smiling though he was anxious about any discussion he would have with his sister.

“Well, this was an interesting and busy day, eh? Thankfully we only have certain classes each day and not all of them every day, I’d be worn out by the end of the week. How about you?”, Evan asked Kaelan, pressing the button to call Fe again.

His smile fell ever so slight when the call rang once and then the voicemail picked up. She’d turned her phone off. He sighed and pulled the phone from his ear, looking up and down the hallway to see if he saw Fe in the crowd of other students. He turned quickly as his phone vibrated, beckoning his attention to it. He saw the message was from Fe and quickly opened it.

“Had a free period at the end of the day. Dinner is already made. I’ll be sleeping in my dorm tonight. Don’t call me anymore! Don’t text either. Turning off my phone too.”, it read.

Evan blinked at the message alittle taken aback and hurt. He forced a smile and looked up towards Kaelan.

“Fe already made dinner if you’re hungry.”, he offered, his voice just alittle softer than usual.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ondra came back into the Main Living Room of the Penthouse Suite Apartment and looked at Frost and Darkfire.

“Well, dis is gone be bot’ersome.”, she said folding her arms and looking at them each, having left Ariana to meditate.

“What’s the issue?”, Darkfire asked.

“Well, fo’ one: Da gurl is allowin’ ‘er powas ta control ‘ER instead o’ de ot’er way ‘round. Two: She’s extremely ‘motional. Ah mean, a gen’ine ball o’ nerves. Dat’s gone be a MAJO’ ‘urdle.”, she started.

Darkfire smirks.

“Explain to me how your Japanese is perfect but your English is barely understandable.”, Darkfire asked, clearly amused.

Ondra rolled her eyes.

“Gomen'nasai. Soshite watashi no o shiri ni kisuwosuru, Darkfire-san.”, she said perfectly, flipping Darkfire the middle finger.

Darkfire and Frost burst out laughing harder than they have in a very long time.
Last edited by Dead_Inside on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:03 am, edited 3 times in total.