Zeta Academy (official)

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by CherrytreeBee » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:38 am

Lyrea appreciated Keena's words despite their simplicity, though she didn't think thaf the apology had been necessary. Before the short blonde could tell her that it was alright however, they arrived at the classroom and Keena opened the door without much hesitating to it. Lyrea knew that she hsrself would peobably have spent countless seconds, maybe minutes to bring herself to open the door.

Lyrea had always hated arriving late because of how guilty and embarrassed it would make her feel - while Keena definitely didn't seem to mind at all. Taking a seat behind her tall friend seemed a bit silly, considering Keena was a lot taller than her and that her body would block the view. Instead the shy blonde sat down in the seat next to her newly acquired friend, seeing Keena's short glance to check where Lyrea was sitting. Introductions wers going on so the petite girl had no chance of telling Keena about how Lyrea didn't mind that Keena touched her- but as she thought about it, she realized just how odd that sounded. Getting slightly flustered she kept her gaze glued to the front in order to try and distract herself.
Love, Cherry!

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:12 am

Fe smiled at Kealan and nodded as she followed her brother to the front of the class. Once they were in front of the class, looking out everyone else, Fe shifted her weight to her left foot, glancing over to her brother. Evan glanced back and then looked at everyone in the class with them.

“Minasan kon'nichiwa.”, they said in unison, bowing their heads slightly.

As they straightened, Evan smiled wide.

“My name is Davenport Saten but my friends call me Evan.”, He started.

“I’m Phoenix Saten but everybody calls me Fe.”, she added.

“We are from Hokkaido Prefecture, Japan but don’t currently live there. We are Fraternal Twins, I’m older by about an hour. We are the only children of Suzikawa and Michael Saten, also known as Darkfire and Frost. This is our first foray into schooling with others like ourselves and our second foray into schooling with other people period since we were about ten. Homeschooled for most of our lives.”, Evan began.

“So we tend to be alittle….awkward at times. Randomly talking in Japanese, connected at the hip, etc.”, Fe interjected.

“Just like everyone else in the school, we are here to learn as much as we can about our powers and being better able to use them.”, Evan said.

“And just why do you want to learn to use your powers better? When I last saw you, you seemed very much in control of them.”, Yennifer said, glaring at the Twins’ backs.

Fe smirked and looked over her shoulder back at the Teacher.

“And just why are you teaching a class called ‘Psychology of Superheroism’? Last time we saw you, you seemed to have no issue trying to put a bullet in the skull of a fifteen year old. Not very ‘superhero’ if you ask me.”, she quipped loud enough for the class to hear.

Evan coughed to try and hide his laugh as Yennifer glared at Fe.

“Keep it up, Miss Saten. I would be happy to put another strike on your record for breaking the rules of my class.”, Yennifer growled.

Fe opened her mouth to reply but Evan quickly put his hand on her shoulder.

“Anata wa danbō shite iru, Onee-sama. Ochitsuite kudasai.”, Evan said quickly.

Already the front of the room was a lot warmer that it was before, not hot but …..warm. Fe turned and looked at her brother a moment, then looked at her classmates. She forced herself to calm, a smile coming to her lips. Evan looked at her out of the corner of his eye and grabbed her hand, leading her back towards their seats. She was plotting something from that smile. He would make sure to speak to her at the back of the class to try and talk her out of it.

“Thank you for that…..short introduction, Mister and Miss Saten. A shame your Parents couldn’t be here to witness it.”, Yennifer called to them as they moved to the back of the class.

“Oh, it’s no issue, Yennifer. They ARE on the school grounds. We can always call them to come see how you handle your class.”, Fe offered as she moved towards her desk.

Yennifer’s eyes widened a bit at this information, her smile trembling ever so slightly.

“Pardon?”, she asked, her voice soft.

Fe raised her wrist, showing the tiny watch like computer there. It was active and a green light flashed on the side, showing there was an active call on the line but she was sure only her and Evan knew that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frost sat listening to the call she had received from Fe while Darkfire tended to Ariana. He came into the room with a plate of breakfast and a large glass of orange juice.

“Here, come and eat, Ariana. While you eat, I’ll explain to you why you are having these issues.”, He said, moving to two chair dining table in the room and setting the food down for her.

They were in the room Ariana had shared with the Twins but Ariana was laying on the bed Fe had slept in.

“Tell me what you remember of your conditioning.”, he said, watching her with Fatherly care in his eyes.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:19 am

Ariana ate the breakfast and gulped setting the fork down and calms herself down. "I was forced to stay in a room after each injection and Sam helped me through the pain keeping me as calm as he could wheile the pain racked through my body"

Shs gripped the dog tags around her neck"The night he helped me leave he gave me these and it was the last thing I ever was given from him" she had tears threating to flow down her cheeks"he was like a father after I was sent to that lab"

Monika
Casual Mod

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by Monika » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:49 pm

Lux slipped into the classroom almost completely unnoticed. She had gotten checked in and got everything she needed, as well as a map and her class list. She managed sneak into a random seat. She hadn't actually seen a classroom before, but could guess she needed to go sit down.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Ash

Post by Ash » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Zella looked down as she was ignored she didn't mind, she hadn't had enough experience to socialize. She looked at the window as the teacher walked in. She kept her head turned away during her speech until she started to call up people to introduce themselves. She looked as the twins did they introduction. She smiled and chuckled at their anticts. She turned towards the door as it opened and a girl with black and white hair came in and sat. She turned back front as the next person went up.

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:36 pm

Lyrea gulped heavily when the teacher called upon her to go to the front of the class and introduce herself. As the blonde slowly got up and walked to the front of the classroom, she could feel the coldness on her fingertips. She could feel the eyes that were glued to her, and she couldn't help but almost freeze like a deer in headlights when she was standing in front of them all. Hiding her hands behind her back, she bowed lightly, trying to bring herself to utter a word. Already it could be seen that her elbows were losing opacity, and Lyrea felt the need to rush now, before she disappeared completely.

Stuttering her way through her sentences, she finally spoke up, her soft voice chiming through the classroom quietly. "Hi everyone.. My-My name is Lyrea, and I-I-" The teacher looked at her with empathy and pity in her gaze. Feeling the tears well up in her eyes, Lyrea shut herself up. "I-I hope we will get along.." She squeaked out, hurrying back to her seat and trying to hide behind her now completely invisible hands. Knowing it was useless, she simply averted her gaze downwards.
Love, Cherry!

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:49 pm

Sitting back down, Fe remembered Zella had asked her a few questions before they had been distracted by the "Professor" and her antics. Fe looked in her direction.

"Sorry about that, Zella. I'm much better, thank you.", Fe whispered to her with an apologetic smile.

She was still kind of irritated by Yennifer and her words to her and it showed in her almost glowing eyes but she pushed her irritation away for a moment as Yennifer called another student up to the front to introduce themselves. Fe looked at the woman at the front of the class, clearly plotting something. Evan reached over and lightly placed his hand on her shoulder, Fe just frowned more almost growling.

"No picking fights.", he whispered to her.

Fe just frowned, crossing her legs under her desk and folding her arms. This wasn't over. Not by a long shot!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Darkfire nodded.

"The pain is directly linked to your emotions. When you are afraid, worried or in any other high emotional state, the pain will be at it's worse. One thing we need to work on is your emotional state. I've summoned the Twins' Nanny to come and teach you some exercises to deal with your anxiety. She should be here within the hour. As Suzi told you, your desire to be around us and the Twins will have your emotions all over the place. The only way to really combat that until you have a better method is not to panic and to breathe.", he said gently.

Darkfire took the empty plate and juice glass and stood.

"Go lay down and rest. When Ondra gets here, I will come retrieve you.", Darkfire said, standing and moving towards the door.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Ariana nods"yes sir" goes and lays down. Not long after laying on the hed she fell asleep and then the nightmares began.

"No sam come with me i can carry you " she began tossing and turning and soon woke up breathing heavy

Orophin
Location: At The Brink of Destruction and The Edge of Annihilation.

Post by Orophin » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Halvor Tyrus continued to look out the window of the V-TOL that he rode in as it approached the school. It didn't take long for them to arrive and quickly land in order for him to get out. As the door opened and his rocky form stepped out he turned back to the group of soldiers on-board and waited for his instructions. That's when a man walked forward from the rear of the group and said "Alright Seism this will be your new home for now on. Or at least until you graduate. You've already got the bag that was designed for you, as well as the wrist mount for the schools tablet that they sent us. We've had you preregisted so all your information is already on you device. Remember that the wrist mount allows you to control the tablet with your words so that you don't risk breaking it by handling it in your rock form. Also don't forget that your voice commands can change how your travel bad is set up as well. You're specialized suits that R&D are designing will arrive as soon as they are ready. Don't make any trouble while your here or you'll regret it. Now get moving. We arrived behind schedule so you're already late for class."

The large young man lowered his head and said in a deep gravelly voice "Yes Colonel." He then looked at the large bag on his left upper arm and checked that the straps where still holding tight to him. Afterwards he looked at his right wrist to what appeared to be some kind of oversized watch. His tablet was inside of it and he brought his wrist up towards his mouth and said "First class." The screen of the device quickly brought up a map of the school that showed his location as well as that of the class he had to get to. He began heading in the indicated direction and his dot moved as well. It didn't take him very long to reach his destination and as he got there he lightly opened the door with his massive hands and then slightly bent his nearly nine foot tall frame down so that he could enter the class sideways. He then headed toward a side of the room where no desk it other items were located and sat down. He was just going to wait there until he was instructed in what the teacher wanted him to do.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone. - Sophie Scholl

Veilstar
Gold

Post by Veilstar » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:12 pm

Time went by as students went up and introduced themselves to the class and teacher. Some looked towards the back of the class to see when the oddly masked girl would go. Some students seemed to sass and anger the teacher while others seemed to make fools of themselves. The masked girl had waited silently for her name to be called and when it did she simply sat for a few minutes. It was one of her few rare acts of defiance that likely wouldn't make much sense to anyone else. She watched as a few students looked around for the student that had been called to the front of the class.

After deeming enough time had passed the masked girl stood and slowly walked towards the front. Her gaze was focused forward but she could see students staring once more. She was used to being the circus freak of her classes. Even though they were at a super human school she still stood out by wearing weird masks that she liked. Soon Rainie reached the front of the class and stared out at the classroom silently for a few moments." Rainie Leore. I am here at the behest of the Irish government. I am the creator of nightmares and thus you have been warned. I do not seek to cause pain but what happens always ends up happening." Rainie kept her intro and warning short and sweet as she walked back to her seat just as quietly as before.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.