Zeta Academy (official)

Venus
Silver

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by Venus » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:53 am

London Mathews had been standing in line for damn near twenty minutes now, waiting to register the stupid tablet in her hand.

The tiny pink haired girl glanced around her, noticing several people showing off, some standing around, bumping into each other, making friends and conversing. She bit her lip and looked to the front of the line, wondering if she was really about to spend another twenty minutes waiting. At her feet sat two baby pink suitcases. One large one, and a smaller one. As the line moved, she struggled to drag them forward before setting them down again. Like the rest of her peers, she could have easily used her abilities to move them, but decided not to. She didn’t fancy showing off, preferring to use her abilities only when she really needed to. It defeated the purpose of why her parents had sent her there, but London didn’t care. If one good thing had come of her agreeing to attend Zeta Academy it was that she didn’t have to deal with her parents nagging anymore. Twirling a strand of pink hair around her index finger, she sighed and glanced toward the front of the line again, rolling her eyes at the snail like pace this was going.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢 𝐝𝐨,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚:☽ :*✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:56 am

Ariana had been given a way to make her wings small as to not affect her sleeping ability at night. She had removed the long sleve shirt and made the wings small before letting them sink into her body hiding near her shoulder blades. She then put the long sleve back on before qalking down to the kitchen for some water

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:05 am

Phoenix looked up as an average looking Goth guy walked up to her, her light blue eyes shifting over him for a moment. She turned to glance at her brother who had just finished registering and turned his light eyes to them, regarding the new arrival. He raised an eyebrow and looked at his sister a moment, his face even and showing no reaction. Phoenix turned back to the guy and smiled a genuine smile.

"Actually, this is my twin brother. And no, she is impish but she has to do far more than pelt me with a small stone such as that to injure me. Thank you for your concern.", she responded.

Before the male could say anything else, Phoenix turned and looked at her brother. Davenport looked at her calmly.

"So, make that double the original amount, Evan.", she smiled at him and winked so that the other male couldn't see.

Davenport made a small sound, like he was clearing his throat and looked down at his phone, unlocking it. Phoenix turned back to the guy who had so graciously walked up to check on her and propped her umbrella back a bit so that she could see better though keep it's shadow over her. She leaned closer to the guy, as if she were about to kiss his cheek but stopped by his ear, her skin just barely touching his.

"Just a small bit of advice for you to consider, 'handsome'. It's best to change your perfume and perhaps not grab a tacky jacket from some random shmoe to cover up your detestable taste in Goth fashion. You still stick out like a sore thumb, girlie.", she whispered.

In a flash, she set the Goth "guy's" hair on fire with a bright flash of flame and no movement from herself. She and her brother burst into hysterical laughter and moved around the shapeshifted prankster to let her deal with her current circumstance as they go to find their dorms.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:10 am

Ariana was sipping her water when she noticed ray walking toward the home she was in and spits it out suddenly. She sets the cup down and walks out side"Hey electro we got some unfinished business " She forgot she had put her sleves up revealing scars from every experiment and every battle she was forced to be in.

jehan

Post by jehan » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:11 am

Stood in line behind the girl with the pink hair, Starling brushed a strand of their own dyed hair back behind their ear. A vine was growing up their arm; it curled into their hair and lay in a neat little wreath there. There was a soft leather satchel slung over their shoulder, but otherwise they seemed to really believe in travelling light, as they appeared to have no other belongings.

"Gosh, it feels like this is taking forever, doesn't it?" they said to the girl, hoping to strike up a conversation. Making friends, that seemed like a good start. Their voice was soft and gentle, their southern English accent rounding out their vowels. "I love your hair."

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:14 am

Assume that Selena had managed to fool her she was actually surprised as the girl thanked her, but a word of double the amount and her leaning in caused her a slight panic. However, she words, followed by the pain atop her head forced her to change back and swat at her hair. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" she repeated and angrily glared to the girl. "This hair cut cost me an arm and a leg" she growled out and through her arm up focusing on one of the trees nearby she felt it complying to her as it was uprooting and pulling her arm back to her chest the tree lurched forward.

"Get fucked" she said aloud before flying up quickly before the tree made impact with the girl and her brother, a innocent causality she figured. She continued to swat at her hair as she watched the tree come into contact with the two.

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:17 am

The small confrontation was amusing, yet lacked action. The closest thing to action was a small amount of pyro being shown off like it was a show. Amusing, yet not interesting enough to keep Ray's attention. A fight was the last thing on his mind at the moment. Confrontation was something he intended to avoid as long as possible, aside from the small scene with the odd girl from before.

Speaking of odd girls, a small, cute, pink haired girl caught his eye. Without much hesitiation he stepped forward, with full ontention of speaking to the girl. Though it seemed someone beat Ray to the punch. This irritated Ray, he wasnt much for second place. Nudgin his way behind the two of them, Ray caught the comment about her hair, adding his own comment after. "I agree." He interjected, his Aussie accent sticking through the murmur of the crowd. "Its quite.. electrifying." He added, a small light jolt expanding from his hand to the back of the pink haired girl. The jolt was harmless, more to get her attention than anything.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:20 am

Ariana quickly apologized when she realized who she saw was the boy with silver hair"I am sorry I thought you were someone else" she quickly turned around to head back inside and puts her sleves down keeping them down to her drew less attention to herself. Soon she heard a cracking sound and used her powers to pull the twins away from the tree and lets them be

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:37 am

Being the children of world "famous" Villains had it's advantages, such as expecting incoming attacks from all sides. Davenport heard the sounds behind them and turned to see the tree coming. He moved to try and shield his sister but multiple things happened at once. Part of the tree had already hit Phoenix in the head and part had already hit him in the side but before it could crush them, they were pulled away hard by someone else out of the way. Davenport felt himself slam into Phoenix but he didn't hear her react. When they landed, she was unmoving, the side of her face covered in blood and her eyes closed. A large gash was visible along the side of her head. Davenport's eyes widened and he rushed to her.

"Shisutā!", he whispered to her in Japanese, his hands pushing her hair out of her face.

As her blood made his hand slick, Davenport stopped, his eyes wide. He stood quickly, his eyes now glowing brightly turned to the one that caused this as she slapped at the flames on her head. He would have gone after her if not for the quickly cooling blood on his hands. He grit his teeth but turned back to Phoenix, kneeling beside her still form as he pulled her into his arms. This would not stand. If nothing else, Davenport would make her pay for this. That shapeshifting twit started this and Daveport would make damned sure he and his sister finished it!
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

hellbounddemon
Silver

Zeta Academy (official)

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:40 am

Ariana looked at the twins seeing the boys face become angry she looked to see who he was looking at"I can help your sister but you must set her down or the bleeding with get worse" Ariana sounded weak from how quick she reacted when she pulled the two out of the way. ariana grew a flower whose petals could help heal his sister