Zeta Academy (official)

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Re: Zeta Academy (official)

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:23 am

A small collision with an unaware passerby caused Ray to take a small unexpected stepbackwards. He felt it as his body produced a small amount electricity, transferring the small shock to the woman who blindly ran into him. The contact was irritating, her negligence throwing off Ray's train of though as his eyes shifted to look her over.

Her appearance was odd, mostly due to the wings the woman obviously tried hard to conceal. Though there was no hiding something so obvious as two giant fucking wings. With a hint of arrogance paiting a picture of his posture, Ray's eyes narrowed, watching the woman extend then quickly retract her hand for an introduction. "Well.. Ariana." The thick Australian accent poked through "i suggest you pay attention. My shoes are brand fuckin new, try not to dirty them aye?"

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:28 am

Ariana did not like being talked to like that"Don't you ever speak to me like that " her anger showed as a vine began to grow reaching his arm"I can control the earth if I so pleased I could incase you in vines" She stoped the vine before flying off in the direction of her dorm

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:28 am

As Selena registered her touch pad as the rules stated she simply hovered up above the crowds. Other's like her seemed to do the same, some with wings, others without and a few using robotics to help them fly about. "Great, more flyers to contend with" she rolled her eyes and floated about, mainly people watching. She wasn't really to into everything going on below nor the people, but maybe someone would perk her interest and after a moment she spotted a set of people that seemed out of place with the rest of the crowd.

A young man with white hair whom was speaking with a girl with black hair. Something about them seemed familiar to her, she could tell quickly that they were siblings. The way they smiled at one another was also a clear sign that they too seemed to either have mischief on their minds, maybe the children of villains?

With a small smirk and wanting to have a tad bit of fun she raised a finger and focused on a small rock on the ground below. A small rock lazily lifts from the ground as if commanded to do so and when she twitches her finger the small rock fly's rapidly at the two and manages to peg the girl in the arm. She stifles a laugh as she watches from her safety above to see the aftermath.

ZuZu

Post by ZuZu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:30 am

Senan had untied and retied the string lashing their carry on to their satchel bag together 12 times before they decided that perhaps they should just go and get the registration over with. Straightening from their crouch with a puff, they waited for the mild rush of dizziness caused by standing to pass before they grabbed the handle of their luggage, tucked their tablet under their arm and headed for the tables where the students were being directed to. Just get in, quick and easy, and maybe flee to the dorms. That seemed like the simplest plan.

On their way towards the tables, Senan took note of the other groups around the wide area, promoting clubs and school groups with flyers and happy greetings, and their pace slowed. They were reluctant to be around too many people due to the risks, but that wasn't to say they didn't want friends. And if any place would be optimal for a chance at making some where they wouldn't be put off by Senan's powers, here was likely the best possibility. Maybe a small, controlled environment like a club would be that chance...?

In hindsight, walking without paying careful attention to where they were going really wasn't a great idea, and Senan had thought they knew better. Hindsight does one no good in the present however, and in this present the thin individual bumped into someone in their path. Thankfully, they hadn't been going too fast, distracted as they were, but worry immediately flared as they whipped their head around to see if the other was alright, and check to make sure they themselves hadn't made contact. The individual in question was a tall boy with silver hair, standing beside a girl dressed head to toe in black. Senan half bowed, then thought better of it and tugged their scarf up self consciously around their face, trying to hide their hands within their sweater sleeves at the same time.

"I'm sorry! are... are you okay?" they asked quietly, gaze flicking back to the boy, as he was the one they'd bumped. Thankfully, it didn't seem direct contact had been made, and Senan sighed in relief internally. A single touch wouldn't have done much if brief, but the 'hungrier' they were, the faster they would absorb energy, especially on accident. Hence the grass from earlier.
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:35 am

Ariana reached her door and quickly claimed her room and opened her wings trying to see if the room could fit them before she filled it. She need only to have enough room for them to stretch if need be"If I ever see that boy again I will so be covering him in vines as a well deserved leave me the hell alone"

JoJoTheClown
Silver

Post by JoJoTheClown » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:37 am

A loud arrogant laugh rumbked from the chest of the blonde haired man as the vines seemingly appeared from nowhere, than descened back into nothing. "Not scared of some puny vines, lass. You'd be lucky to touch me with them in a real fight." Her ability wasnt amusing, nor very threatening to Ray. He shrugged at the end of his words as his eyes glanced upwards towards the floating girl, before darting back to the nusance before him. "Lucky fa you i'm not here to pick a fight." Though his last scentance fell on deaf ears, as the woman seemingly took off like a scared pidgeon being jumped at by a carless city boy. Ray scoffed, turning away from the nonsense, letting his eyes wander back to the floating goth girl above him. She seemed to be causing mischief towards another pair. This seemed more intereting than his previous brief incounter.

hellbounddemon
Silver

Post by hellbounddemon » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:43 am

Ariana had put a sign on the door that read"Please knock before entering" She closed the door and began to meditate she looked at the dog tags she hung up of a man who helped set her free from the lab that created her

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:00 am

Phoenix opened her mouth to speak to her brother but stopped when a small rock pelted her in the arm. She raised an eyebrow and turned as the stone fell to the ground. Davenport turned at the annoyed growl that escaped her.

"What?", he asked softly.

Already Phoenix's eyes shifted through the crowd then up to the sky. As her eyes lay upon the familiar figure floating a short distance away, she smirked.

"Go ahead and send that money to my Cash App, Evan.", she whispered as she raised her hand towards the floating impish individual.

They had met before, Phoenix was sure of that. She even remembered that the girl was actually the child of one of their parents' associates. She had done the same thing when they'd met before but that hit had been alot harder. As she waved her fingers at the young woman, whom she was guessing had forgotten whom she was dealing with, a small flame flared between her fingers as well as on the hem of the other's shirt. Davenport looked up where Phoenix was looking and instantly a look of amusement took over his face. Phoenix lowered her hand and grinned at the girl, blowing her a kiss and winking, a small flame puffing up from her eye as she did so and the flame licked at the other's shirt hungrily.

"She has obviously forgotten that distance doesn't matter with my flames.", Phoenix giggled, the musical sound rising from her again.

"Is that.....um....what's her name? From that meeting the parental units had that one time?? She looks different with her hair not in flames. Damn! And I thought I would have time before someone was stupid enough to irritate you.", he said, pulling his cellphone from his pocket.

As he moved to unlock his phone, he grunted in surprise, someone running into him hard enough to make him drop his phone. He turned and looked down at the person, seeing the odd one that was sitting under the tree not too long ago. He noted their kind of nervous behavior and stammered apology, quickly deciding against his original idea of yelling at them until they cried. He simply smiled and bent down to pick his phone up from the grass.

"Yeah, no harm no foul.", he said to them, his accent kind of heavy as he spoke.

Phoenix turned to glance at whom her brother was speaking to, ignoring the flame she had forced to start consuming her "toy's" shirt. Her eyes took in the kind of nervous being before them and a small smirk took her black stained lips. Davenport looked down at his phone, turning it in his hands to make sure it wasn't broken. Phoenix looked at the "assailant" and smiled.

"Best to watch one's step. Ay, Little one?", she asked her accent also heavy in her speech, moving forward to go register her tablet.

Both she and her brother had no luggage with them as they moved forward to register, Davenport sighing softly.

"Well, looks like I'll need to order a new phone now.", he said under her breath.

"As if you needed a reason.", Phoenix smirked, not turning to look at him.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

CrashJr
Silver

Post by CrashJr » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:33 am

The amusement in Selena's eye's left the moment the girl looked up to her, very soon followed by the hint of smoke. Looking down she noticed the bottom of her shirt was on fire and she was quick to slap at it. As she was doing so the memory flooded back to her and she rolled her eyes, "Oh right..." she let out a sigh as she remembered the two from a meeting her father had with a group of villains, she was forced to hang out with the pair.

"Well too can play that now, girlie" she grinned and glanced up to her bags, "Wait for me at my room...1472" she nodded and without a second thought flew down into a larger portion of the crowd. With a soft intake of breath as the very DNA in her began to change. Within a minute the gothic looking girl was gone and their in the middle of the crowd stood a thin gothic looking male. Although the clothes were the same she did have an idea for that and stopped a random dorky looking guy. "Given me your jacket or I send you into the ocean" the sly grin on his face caused the guy to just nod and hand over his western looking brown jacket.

Slipping it over his slender shoulders it was a bit tight, but it would do for the most part. With that settled he walked over to the pair in an elegant way, making sure to flash a smile. "Well hello, I hate to bother you and your friend, but I saw what happened just now and I wanted to make sure that a beautiful girl such as yourself was not hurt to badly by that devilish girl that was flying above" his voice was soft yet deep and Selena had to force every fiber of her being to keep herself from breaking the form she was currently in.

ZuZu

Post by ZuZu » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:38 am

To Senan's surprise, the lad with the silver hair didn't blow up at them for, as it turned out, making him drop his phone. The smaller blinked, half ducking their head in another apology and staring up at him to see if he was serious. He was smiling, which was new, dismissing the mishap easily as he retrieved his device. Another adressed them before they could reply, and Senan turned to find the dark haired girl also smiling. Their shoulders relaxed a bit, and they nodded.

"M-mhm. Sorry again... have a nice day." they replied, a little haltingly, and watched the two leave. Those two seemed nice...? Well, they'd smiled at Senan instead of berating them. Absently, the 'vampire' checked themselves for paper signs that might have been taped to them or any other mischievous gadgets, and when they found none, a little smile quirked their mouth behind their scarf. Yes, nice. Still a little disoriented by all the people but in an improved mood, Senan managed to dodge a majority of the chaos get registered, before making their round about way over to the club advertising area to see what was available. Blessedly, a lot of that side of the courtyard was around the trees and buildings, with plenty of shadow so they could take their time.
Be gay, do crime. | Art Thread