Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Mattman666

Re: Super Robot Wars: Paradox Cascade Chapter 2 IC

Post by Mattman666 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:11 pm
What Franz saw now that he had light, however little it was... Isn't good... It was a fucking army! An army of Robot-ladies in "tactical" leotards and face-concealing helmets and were all in this extremely unsettling "sleeping" pose, completely unmoving and passive. Not only that, when he shined the light on some of the containers, he'd see... Rayleonard's emblem on them! Unfortunately for him, his phone's light attracted attention, as several red lights lit up in the darkness below, all staring right at him...
It couldn't be. That logo was present on the surface of Memento Mori, the Armored Core he stole to make the framework of his Therion. They used the old Schwarzesmarken hangar to store these... disgusting, vivid living robots...

Franz couldn't forgive his father any longer.

"Memento Mori... that was the machine that pilot was using. The same logo was printed on it..."

His father, his aunt, his caretakers... all of them working for that organization? What his existence meant to them? Was everything they told to him just many of their lies? Everything for him was forsaken... the FPA crew despised him, his loved ones didn't care about his wishes...

"The maintenance guy said something about using dead BETA organs as fuel for the F2 Engine..."

He came to the sad realization that Rayleonard and Allegiance had a special connection.

His own father allowed this monstrosity to happen.

"Allegiance, G-Elements... Kojima Particles..."

Allegiance was selling G-Elements like hot cakes to the highest bidder. His father didn't follow the beliefs of Allegiance either, selling this poor attempt at a religion to the peasants, while him and his followers enjoyed the fruit of their labors.

Just like communism.

"Everything... everything connects. Rayleonard buys illegal G-Elements from Allegiance..."

He calmly comes to the conclusion, even if a dark one, that this place needs to be destroyed.

"This place needs to be destroyed!"

However, red lights suddenly appear in the floor below.

He shines the smartphone on the lights, gave a quick glance at the source, and started to run towards the catwalk corridor.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Mattman666 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:33 pm
It couldn't be. That logo was present on the surface of Memento Mori, the Armored Core he stole to make the framework of his Therion. They used the old Schwarzesmarken hangar to store these... disgusting, vivid living robots...

Franz couldn't forgive his father any longer.

"Memento Mori... that was the machine that pilot was using. The same logo was printed on it..."

His father, his aunt, his caretakers... all of them working for that organization? What his existence meant to them? Was everything they told to him just many of their lies? Everything for him was forsaken... the FPA crew despised him, his loved ones didn't care about his wishes...

"The maintenance guy said something about using dead BETA organs as fuel for the F2 Engine..."

He came to the sad realization that Rayleonard and Allegiance had a special connection.

His own father allowed this monstrosity to happen.

"Allegiance, G-Elements... Kojima Particles..."

Allegiance was selling G-Elements like hot cakes to the highest bidder. His father didn't follow the beliefs of Allegiance either, selling this poor attempt at a religion to the peasants, while him and his followers enjoyed the fruit of their labors.

Just like communism.

"Everything... everything connects. Rayleonard buys illegal G-Elements from Allegiance..."

He calmly comes to the conclusion, even if a dark one, that this place needs to be destroyed.

"This place needs to be destroyed!"

However, red lights suddenly appear in the floor below.

He shines the smartphone on the lights, gave a quick glance at the source, and started to run towards the catwalk corridor.
The source was too far away for the light to reach, but he didn't have to dwell too long on what they were as a barrage of machine gun fire came from where the lights were, the tracer-loaded volleys of 7.62mm full-power rifle ammo spraying the general area where Franz was and whatever was firing those guns, they were steadily tightening the noose around the intruder as the gunfire got steadily zeroed into his position...

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:39 am
Stormwind wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:02 pm
Going through the hail of plasma shots like someone armored specifically against that kind of weapon I I notice the mace swing early and with a short burst of main jets launch myself above both the weapon and its owner.
"Not today, not to likes of you!" And to add injury to a taunt I detach the camo tarp as I go above him, trowing it on drones head.Not wasting time after landing i spin around and plunge my trusty Plasma Cutters into drones back and tear them up and out.
The Alpha proves why he leads the pack by vaporizing the camo tarp with its now shoulder-mounted plasma shotgun to avoid getting blinded and quickly whipping around, smacks Skyblaze across the face with the back of its off-hand before attempting to smash him with its mace again; this time going for a diagonal smash instead of a sweeping strike.
Leaping back out of smashing range I reignite the thrusters, climb a hundred meters unstowing the bazooka and fire it. not at the alpha drone itself though, but at the cluster of energon stars at his feet.
"Let's see if you fit into Clan Smoked jaguar!"

Mattman666

Post by Mattman666 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:44 pm
The source was too far away for the light to reach, but he didn't have to dwell too long on what they were as a barrage of machine gun fire came from where the lights were, the tracer-loaded volleys of 7.62mm full-power rifle ammo spraying the general area where Franz was and whatever was firing those guns, they were steadily tightening the noose around the intruder as the gunfire got steadily zeroed into his position...
Franz keeps running, and to distract the enemies, he tosses smartphone in their general direction. He wastes no time by looking back or trying to use a handgun. After he walks through the sliding door, he rushes to the elevator from where he came from.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:47 am

Stormwind wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm
Leaping back out of smashing range I reignite the thrusters, climb a hundred meters unstowing the bazooka and fire it. not at the alpha drone itself though, but at the cluster of energon stars at his feet.
As the rocket leaves the bazooka, a pair of high-intensity focused plasma beams shoots out of the Alpha's shapeshifting cannons, hitting Skyblaze first by virtue of being energy weapons and thus unburdened by things like "mass" or "air resistance". Reacting to the attack, the Alpha jumps back to avoid getting tagged, but only realized at the last moment that it was not Skyblaze's target. When the rocket hit the unstable energon stars, the resulting explosion was powerful enough to send not only Skyblaze tumbling across the sky, but also launch Sideways, his pursuers and perhaps even AEK into the air, their attempt at unpowered flight taking them several dozen meters over the fallow fields before they end up digging furrows into the dirt with their faces and asses.
Mattman666 wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:53 pm
Franz keeps running, and to distract the enemies, he tosses smartphone in their general direction. He wastes no time by looking back or trying to use a handgun. After he walks through the sliding door, he rushes to the elevator from where he came from.

Unfortunately for Franz, now that the enemy knew he was here; they wouldn't let him escape with his life. As he ran for salvation, the steadily growing sound of high-torque electric motors approaches him and before he knew it; a pair of gun-drones swoop in from the corridors to the left ahead of him, presumably having come from the storage area down below as their gunfire had the exact same sound, caliber and even tracer color as those red eyed hostiles that tried to shoot him out from the catwalk!

Sans_the_Medic
Bronze

Post by Sans_the_Medic » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 am

sir_fire wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:47 am

As the rocket leaves the bazooka, a pair of high-intensity focused plasma beams shoots out of the Alpha's shapeshifting cannons, hitting Skyblaze first by virtue of being energy weapons and thus unburdened by things like "mass" or "air resistance". Reacting to the attack, the Alpha jumps back to avoid getting tagged, but only realized at the last moment that it was not Skyblaze's target. When the rocket hit the unstable energon stars, the resulting explosion was powerful enough to send not only Skyblaze tumbling across the sky, but also launch Sideways, his pursuers and perhaps even AEK into the air, their attempt at unpowered flight taking them several dozen meters over the fallow fields before they end up digging furrows into the dirt with their faces and asses.
AEK turned, idly smashing down one of her mechs feet onto the stunned robot cat, to the situation Sideways was in. She lowered her stance slightly, charging up her T-doll once more to start covering her ally; when suddenly the whole damn area detonated and launched her airborne. She immediately started to adjust herself, trying to regain control; and after a few seconds of seemingly insane but totally calculated rotation she stabalised and looked over what was left of the battlefield while simultaneously running a diagnostics to check if anything was damaged heavily. Nothing was unfixable, but the T-doll cannon had suffered some damage due to the blast and the spinning and she'd need to take a little bit to fix it later.
<Insert humorous signature here>

Give a hug? God knows my self-hating ass needs a few

Stormwind

Post by Stormwind » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 am

sir_fire wrote:
Stormwind wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:49 pm
It turned out that those energon "stars" are a bit more densely packed than standard cubes, closer to high compression ones. Resulting shockwave hits me quite a bit harder than I have anticipated, sending me away spinning. I let go of now spent weapon and transform, air resistance of my now deployed wings slowing down my tumblwe to something my maneuvering systems can handle, but I'm still quite a bit further from the battlefield than I was before. Which actually puts me into excellent position for a followthrough strike.
˻PLASMA DRIVE OPEN!˺
With warning to allies given, multiple vents open across my fuselage, covering my altmode in aura of superheated plasma straight from the power core. I open up the throttle and aim myself down, to the edge of the feild, run0ff from the tips of my forward-swept wings enlongating as I accelerate. Right above the ground I level off and even before the dust of the explosion settles sweep the field nearly touching the ground.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Stormwind wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:38 am
It turned out that those energon "stars" are a bit more densely packed than standard cubes, closer to high compression ones. Resulting shockwave hits me quite a bit harder than I have anticipated, sending me away spinning. I let go of now spent weapon and transform, air resistance of my now deployed wings slowing down my tumblwe to something my maneuvering systems can handle, but I'm still quite a bit further from the battlefield than I was before. Which actually puts me into excellent position for a followthrough strike.
˻PLASMA DRIVE OPEN!˺
With warning to allies given, multiple vents open across my fuselage, covering my altmode in aura of superheated plasma straight from the power core. I open up the throttle and aim myself down, to the edge of the feild, run0ff from the tips of my forward-swept wings enlongating as I accelerate. Right above the ground I level off and even before the dust of the explosion settles sweep the field nearly touching the ground.
Sans_the_Medic wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:20 am
AEK turned, idly smashing down one of her mechs feet onto the stunned robot cat, to the situation Sideways was in. She lowered her stance slightly, charging up her T-doll once more to start covering her ally; when suddenly the whole damn area detonated and launched her airborne. She immediately started to adjust herself, trying to regain control; and after a few seconds of seemingly insane but totally calculated rotation she stabalised and looked over what was left of the battlefield while simultaneously running a diagnostics to check if anything was damaged heavily. Nothing was unfixable, but the T-doll cannon had suffered some damage due to the blast and the spinning and she'd need to take a little bit to fix it later.
Skyblaze's flyby over ground Zero reveals that the Alpha got blasted to bits by the explosion, with the biggest pieces of it remaining scarcely large enough to fit on the Ex-Seeker's palm. Meanwhile with Sideways, AEK should see him finish off the last Panthers by stabbing one of them through the base of the neck with his wrist-mounted laser blasters, the barrels of the weapons glowing an angry purplish-pink as they bore through the living metal of the mechanical cats, seems they double as melee weapons too. Making his way towards the last one, he sees the mechanical animal crawling away as it tried to get back up on all four feet; but the Autobot would not have it and blasting it with an EM Laser to paralyze it, he then stabs through the helpless victim's skullcap the moment he got close enough. Turning around towards the T-Doll and the Ex-Seeker, Sideways gives the both of them a thumbs up.

Mattman666

Post by Mattman666 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 pm

sir_fire wrote:
Unfortunately for Franz, now that the enemy knew he was here; they wouldn't let him escape with his life. As he ran for salvation, the steadily growing sound of high-torque electric motors approaches him and before he knew it; a pair of gun-drones swoop in from the corridors to the left ahead of him, presumably having come from the storage area down below as their gunfire had the exact same sound, caliber and even tracer color as those red eyed hostiles that tried to shoot him out from the catwalk!
"Shit!"

Franz decides to finally use the handgun. He runs towards the elevator, while aiming towards the incoming drone, and of course, running in frantic movements to avoid bullets. After aiming, he presses the trigger, five times, firing its bullets against it.

sir_fire

Post by sir_fire » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Mattman666 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 pm
sir_fire wrote:
"Shit!"

Franz decides to finally use the handgun. He runs towards the elevator, while aiming towards the incoming drone, and of course, running in frantic movements to avoid bullets. After aiming, he presses the trigger, five times, firing its bullets against it.
Several bullets bounce off of the drone's armor-plated exterior until one hits it on the main camera, forcing it to stop shooting. Unfortunately Franz didn't do anything to stop its partner and now that it has a steady lock on the intruder, lets loose with aimed shots that tear through his flesh.