Here are some cool user-made guides on RPF on various aspects:
- BBCode Masterpost: A thread containing every working BBCode element that currently works on RPF.
- Div Guide: A thread containing some of the things that are possible with the [div] function. Often updated!
Maxx[2.0]ine's Flexbox Guide: A very helpful post explaining how to use flexbox.
- A Guide to Grids: Illirica's fantastic guide on how grids work. This has personally saved my life.
- BBCode Color List: A list of all the named colours + their hex values.
Here are some cool external sites
- Imgur: Great for image hosting.
- w3schools: A super helpful site containing the fundamentals of div elements in CSS.
- CSS-Tricks: Another neat resource, and definitely a site worth exploring if you're into cool CSS tricks.
- html-css-js: An online cheat sheet for all sorts of lovely things- and a lot of it works for RPF too!
- Color-Hex: Having trouble finding good hex colours? Struggle with rgba? Then bookmark this site immediately!
- CSS3 Generator: Resource for the
border-radiusfunction! (NOTE: only copy the last line of code the website gives you)
- Broider: A fun little site that allows you to make fun pixel borders!
- cssgradient.io: Very nice gradient tool.
Here are some cool threads in Testing Forum full of templates to use! Let me know if you want yours to be on the list ;)
- illiricode: From the lovely illirica.
- Reyn's Big Success House of Things That Work: From the also lovely me.
Let me know if you have anything you want me to add to this post!