Reyn's Big Test House of Fun

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
Reyn
Community Mod

Re: Reyn's Big Test House of Fun

Post by Reyn » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:33 pm

When trapped betwixt the walls of his own mind,
And humble hours made poor what once was rich,
Such hunger never killed a man so kind,
When, in his veins, my ink ran black as pitch.
O, tell me, poet, what must you create
To satisfy the demon in your eye?
What artwork can my ghostly hunger sate,
And does that artwork here draw slowly nigh?
Although for hours, you work with no respite,
For not one moment has your write-hand slowed.
When, like a bird, this feather doth take flight
Across the page your words like water flowed.
It may not seem like you have dearly bled,
But, mark my words, my ink will stain you red.

O, help me, Lord—or whoe'er else may hear—my very mind is slipping through my fingers like the sand that cascades within my hourglass, mercy me! The hours flow without end, without respite, yet I myself feel as though no time has passed. For how long must I stand in this stupor? For how long must I work until this plentiful fountain of accursed inspiration runs dry and lets me rest my weary eyes? And for how long with this abhorrent satiation of appetite last? I am unearthly, o Lord! I am of this world no more! No man, nor beast who took the names of men, should feel such lack of primal emptiness, such absent hunger, when sustenance is gained through words and prose alone!

I curse the tool within my grasp!
I curse the fool who sold it!
I curse the pool beneath the clasp;
The ink- and page that holds it!

I crave neither food nor water, neither sleep nor the relief it provides, neither escape nor the prison in which the walls are pitch-dark ink and the lock is drawn to my own design! Wherein lies the key, o twisted machinations? Wherein lies my freedom? I long for the will to leave, for this will to leave me be! Yet, with each stroke of the pen, each glyph etched shakily onto the parchment, I stumble and fall one step below, spiralling down, down, down, a descent which I control yet cannot stop! What awaits me at the bottom, o monstrous quill of mine? What lurks in the shadows of your pigment, driving itself through my veins like the very blood that ceased to flow within? Even the most potent of opium is like burning tea leaves compared to the trance you draw upon me!

Alas, my desperate pleas shall not be heard by any one soul, for I made it so that they cannot hear. Surely, to be dragged from this waking dream into the harsh light of reality would be to cast aside all I have worked for- in my life and, verily, my slow and present demise! Through my own pride and foolishness, I have locked myself away and, for my last meal before imminent execution, requested the key to my freedom on a silver platter which I can only devour.

Do not weep for me, I pray, for which ever soul happens upon this accursed body. You mourn a man no more, but the demiurge of his own boundless purgatory- so hollow, so hollow, damn it all!

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:00 pm

time to remember how to code

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:31 pm

The Oxford Stylus
An old feather-pen, as deadly as it is so irresistibly alluring. In these centuries past, it has seen the creation of some of man's most profound and beautiful works of art and literature, and the destruction of those who wrote them. A scholar's bane, a scholar's dream; to cast aside all instinct, all misgivings, all earthly wants and thoughts and essential needs, replacing them with a ceaseless desire to write, to draw, to run the ink until it empties, leaving a bloodless corpse behind.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Tue Jun 18, 2019 2:30 pm

I AM THE TWITCHING CORPSE OF TIME; THE SICKENED GRIEF OF DEATH ITSELF.
"You can call me Rene, if you want to be formal about it. If not... Fractured would suffice."

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:04 pm

goal

test

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:17 pm

HELP
TECH WORDS TECH WORDS MORE TECH WORDS HERE
::TECH WORDS HERE:: ::::: ::
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque consequat magna varius orci euismod ultrices. Ut vitae purus neque. Nunc quis diam a ipsum malesuada ultricies. Phasellus elementum pellentesque sagittis. Phasellus semper sed ligula aliquet vestibulum. Maecenas quis metus porttitor, facilisis tellus in, mollis risus. Donec tortor orci, gravida vel magna sed, congue lacinia sapien.

Nulla dapibus vel risus sed efficitur. Proin facilisis justo eu neque fringilla pretium. Ut nunc lacus, pretium ac est ultricies, elementum rhoncus lorem. Ut non tincidunt ligula. Fusce vehicula lectus at est condimentum suscipit. Aliquam imperdiet nisi sed viverra rhoncus. Nullam consectetur malesuada urna et porttitor. Integer at diam ac velit blandit tincidunt. Sed eu venenatis neque. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque consequat magna varius orci euismod ultrices. Ut vitae purus neque. Nunc quis diam a ipsum malesuada ultricies. Phasellus elementum pellentesque sagittis. Phasellus semper sed ligula aliquet vestibulum. Maecenas quis metus porttitor, facilisis tellus in, mollis risus. Donec tortor orci, gravida vel magna sed, congue lacinia sapien.

Nulla dapibus vel risus sed efficitur. Proin facilisis justo eu neque fringilla pretium. Ut nunc lacus, pretium ac est ultricies, elementum rhoncus lorem. Ut non tincidunt ligula. Fusce vehicula lectus at est condimentum suscipit. Aliquam imperdiet nisi sed viverra rhoncus. Nullam consectetur malesuada urna et porttitor. Integer at diam ac velit blandit tincidunt. Sed eu venenatis neque. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae;

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:19 am

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 am

REYN THIS IS A MONSTROUS DISCOVERY
i love it
“sorry i cant hear you over the sound of me running headfirst into a concrete wall” - Shaw

“Fuck your cloud of blueberry lies” - Fang

“I had a chungus tea once. It was a chunky boi. I chucked my change at Charles who chucked up chunks of chungus chai.” - Ser

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:40 am

:D

TEST

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:43 am

oh dear