Reyn's Big Test House of Fun

For testing and seeing how things look on the site.
Reyn
Community Mod

Re: Reyn's Big Test House of Fun

Post by Reyn » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:52 am

nyaarghfhgh I don't have any bbcode things to work on hnngnmmngggggh this is weird how am I meant to get good

I know. Tomorrow I will do something Excellent

Shinigami
Mod No More

Post by Shinigami » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:02 am

You had my hopes up. I thought I was gonna get to see one of your Frankensteinian experiments here. I am sorely disappointed. >->

(JK)
Image I am Shinigami, the local god of death.

vvv Important site links vvv
Da Rules | Da FAQs | Da Staff

Shameless art plug: Visit my DeviantArt!

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:51 pm

- - Interesting Text-Based Predicament. - -
x
- - This is indeed an interesting. - -
x
If, perchance, I were to desire multiple lines formatted in this way, would it be possible to continue the formatting using this method, or would I have to do something a little more clever than text-decoration?

Conclusion: that's fine but why would I want to ever fucking format things like this
Method 2 is really sexy but
x
~ ~ we're wiggly today ~ ~
x

okay i genuinely hate how the g and y cut through the line >:(

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:52 pm

time to do the cool thing i promised

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:02 am

Not-Word
__ | ⬜ | ❌
📤 | 📄 | 💾
FILE | EDIT | TOOLS | PUBLISH
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris eget sollicitudin nisl. Aliquam eget diam a ante maximus luctus malesuada vel metus. Donec pulvinar ante at velit viverra, ac pulvinar odio egestas. In volutpat porttitor sem, consectetur condimentum quam elementum nec. Nullam neque nulla, eleifend at elementum nec, gravida sed dolor. Sed odio turpis, sollicitudin vel neque eu, congue dictum nisl. Curabitur vitae molestie elit, in pellentesque tortor. Sed posuere laoreet tincidunt.
Nullam
mi sem, gravida ut dui vel, eleifend egestas augue.

Phasellus iaculis, enim sit amet eleifend fermentum, quam eros rutrum risus, id consectetur magna lacus non massa. Fusce condimentum, arcu quis fermentum venenatis, elit purus
placerat
ante, eu semper mi magna quis justo. Donec sed quam massa. Sed tempor feugiat felis, ac rutrum orci pretium a. Sed mattis velit non lectus tincidunt faucibus. Fusce in tincidunt sapien. Sed dictum eros nec ligula porttitor pellentesque. Mauris ac posuere felis, posuere faucibus massa.

In cursus odio arcu, a aliquet arcu ultrices sit amet. Donec laoreet tortor et est tempus, non lobortis sapien semper. Maecenas quis pulvinar lorem. Etiam egestas elit et elit porta, sit amet vestibulum turpis facilisis. Ut eget aliquam nisl. Praesent et quam orci. Duis laoreet luctus massa. Etiam placerat consectetur lorem, a pulvinar nunc
convallis
at. Aenean ac fringilla diam. Maecenas tincidunt accumsan quam, et aliquam magna tempor viverra. Sed fringilla dui a dapibus vehicula. Ut convallis risus id odio dapibus, in lobortis dui mollis. Nam dignissim ex vel ipsum laoreet lobortis. Vestibulum ultricies diam id porttitor euismod.

Vivamus vitae commodo purus. Curabitur hendrerit aliquet eros at mollis. Donec quis velit sit amet purus ultricies blandit. Vestibulum convallis odio eros, eget dictum mauris malesuada finibus. Vestibulum sagittis sagittis luctus. Praesent posuere leo at neque volutpat, eu laoreet ante aliquam. Aliquam dictum sapien finibus, ullamcorper metus vitae, congue elit. Duis ultrices
massa
a nibh dignissim, vel placerat urna lacinia. Integer nisl arcu, dictum in libero nec, tincidunt tempor justo. Phasellus nec sodales urna, eu lobortis magna. Vivamus porta, orci a faucibus faucibus, nisi nulla ultricies lacus, sed facilisis ante libero vel magna. Fusce ultricies, eros ut lacinia varius, arcu purus condimentum nunc, sed porta justo arcu at leo.
[START] [NOT-WORD] [DISCORD] [GROOVE COASTER]
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
A use for wavy lines

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:05 am

Possible lined paper simulator if you want to fuck with transparent characters and shit which i dont think is worth so unless your text fully covers everything then dont use this. Use the fucking images from google dot com this is just an overly complicated way to achieve something that could be very very easy. aaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:06 am

you can just have a worse underline

or an overline

or a worse strikethrough
BUT you can make it wavy so that's the point of text decor
kinda looks like someone scribbled out their writing. might be good for handwriting simulators

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:11 am

Kat was quite surprised that Linaria wanted to go to this lock-in. With everyone else, she would've had to beg them to accompany her. Most people thought it quite childish, for a girl of 17 to be going to a small-scale comic event, but she didn't see how... and, thankfully, neither did Linaria. In fact, she seemed oddly enthusiastic about the whole ordeal. Kat wouldn't have thought her the type to be particularly interested in superheroes, but Linaria insisted that she had been into them for quite some time.
x
"This isn't an event I'm going to let you pass up, Katherine. You... you deserve to have fun once in a while. To unwind. To relax."
x
She was hardly going to complain, was she? Linaria was almost too good to be true, with the way she taught her fencing, but Kat wasn't going to suddenly get all suspicious because of a stupid little comic event.
x
"Maybe you'll meet some of the heroes whilst you're there. You really should aspire to be like them, you know..."
x
Kat didn't want to become a superhero just yet, but Linaria had been pushing the idea on her ever since they met. It made sense, in a way. Linaria, as a sword, did grant her particularly useful abilities that could very plausibly be used to help protect the world from evil... but protecting the world from evil wasn't really Kat's main priority at the moment. Currently, that honour went to getting into the school fencing team. Linaria was helping her with that as well.

Anyhow, the party seemed quite fun. Kat was a bit of a wallflower (naturally), but this seemed like a fairly enjoyable place to be. She could just lose herself in the back-issues if she got bored during the lock-in. For now, however, it was probably a good idea to follow Linaria's advice: go and find whatever comic she wanted and read that for a bit until someone talked to her.

Perhaps taking social advice from a sword wasn't the best idea.

Best I can do with it, I'm afraid.

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:12 am

thanks for the help man, but i dont think there's much that can be done with this one

i'll get up a new template later anyhow <3

Reyn
Community Mod

Post by Reyn » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:13 am

Row 1 Column Row 1 Column 2 Row 1 Column 3
Row 2 Column 1 Row 2 Column 2 Row 2 Column 3 (etc.)
wanker

man fuck tables