Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Keep things civil, people, or else we'll put you in time-out.
User avatar
UmbraSight
Global Mod
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am
Location: Lost in the Snow
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:51 pm

awew3 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 pm

and there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and prove it that there is an intelligence also. ( fertile brain ) after all its an open challenge.
______________
and now let us hope that such an **falsely puffed up rascal pig like you** will recall anything at all.
I am now 78% certain you are just some sad little troll, but let us continue this farce.

Intelligence, you silly little man, isnt the ability to recall every thing which has ever happened, that is memory. An inability to recall ever single moment within the space of a minute is not proof of a lack of intelligence, only that the brain deems it unnecessary to keep a record of every minor detail. Intelligence is the mind's ability to learn new things and assess a situation, like today I have learned that you're a silly Willy!

Now, use words correctly.

Also, what is your point with all of this? Are you rambling about intelegence as a means to distract from the fact that you have no supporting evidence behind the existence for your god?
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

awew3
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by awew3 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm

UmbraSight wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:51 pm
awew3 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:28 pm

and there is no intelligence also. you dont have intelligence also. and if there is any intelligence at all. then ( fertile brain ) recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. go ahead and prove it that there is an intelligence also. ( fertile brain ) after all its an open challenge.
______________
and now let us hope that such an **falsely puffed up rascal pig like you** will recall anything at all.
I am not 78% certain you are just some sad little troll, but let us continue this farce.

Intelligence, you silly little man, isnt the ability to recall every thing which has ever happened, that is memory. An inability to recall ever single moment within the space of a minute is not proof of a lack of intelligence, only that the brain deems it unnecessary to keep a record of every minor detail. Intelligence is the mind's ability to learn new things and assess a situation, like today I have learned that you're a silly Willy!

Now, use words correctly.

Also, what is your point with all of this? Are you rambling about intelegence as a means to distract from the fact that you have no supporting evidence behind the existence for your god?
and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished ) and at the top there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )

User avatar
UmbraSight
Global Mod
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am
Location: Lost in the Snow
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 pm

awew3 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm
and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished ) and at the top there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
You have provided no explanation of anything, and when pressed to do so you have simply avoided by rambling about some other unimportant matter. You are preclaiming what? Victory? Insight? You gave neighter and refuse to meet the bare minimum when it comes to reasonable debate.

You didn't come here for a discussion of ideas, you have come here to preach your mumbo jumbo and don't even have the common decency to defend it or have a discussion about it.

But please, run away kiddo, but do keep in mind that I am not being unreasonable to you by asking you to defend your baseless assertions, only asking from you for the barest minimum when it comes to discussion and debate.

If you can't stand having to actually defend your ideas and assertions, and have to run away when pressed to do so, then best to keep those beliefs to yourself. No one likes a preacher unless they are a member of the congregation.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

awew3
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by awew3 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:21 pm

UmbraSight wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:14 pm
awew3 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:03 pm
and whatever you have been written that is *not enough power-full* to disprove this *Practical Explanation*

just like for example:- Just as you can *judge* whether rice is properly cooked by picking out one small grain, so you can know that person is *Rascal* or Sane by observing one line of his/her matter.

*that is all*. ( argument finished ) and at the top there is no more meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. ( simply waste of time )
You have provided no explanation of anything, and when pressed to do so you have simply avoided by rambling about some other unimportant matter. You are preclaiming what? Victory? Insight? You gave neighter and refuse to meet the bare minimum when it comes to reasonable debate.

You didn't come here for a discussion of ideas, you have come here to preach your mumbo jumbo and don't even have the common decency to defend it or have a discussion about it.

But please, run away kiddo, but do keep in mind that I am not being unreasonable to you by asking you to defend your baseless assertions, only asking from you for the barest minimum when it comes to discussion and debate.

If you can't stand having to actually defend your ideas and assertions, and have to run away when pressed to do so, then best to keep those beliefs to yourself. No one likes a preacher unless they are a member of the congregation.
try to understand it that dead horse(s) like you never walks. that is not possible. my ( dull ) friend

User avatar
UmbraSight
Global Mod
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am
Location: Lost in the Snow
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by UmbraSight » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 pm

awew3 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:21 pm

try to understand it that dead horse(s) like you never walks. that is not possible. my ( dull ) friend
You wish to play the role of the petulant child, then fine.

Here it is, your last chance to have a reasonable discussion. Defend and explain your position when asked to do so, and accept the criticism which comes your way or I'm just going to lock this post.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

awew3
Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:35 pm
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by awew3 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:38 am

UmbraSight wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:36 pm
awew3 wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:21 pm

try to understand it that dead horse(s) like you never walks. that is not possible. my ( dull ) friend
You wish to play the role of the petulant child, then fine.

Here it is, your last chance to have a reasonable discussion. Defend and explain your position when asked to do so, and accept the criticism which comes your way or I'm just going to lock this post.
`1st of all dont shift burdon of proof and recall everything or there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

User avatar
UmbraSight
Global Mod
Posts: 2084
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:07 am
Location: Lost in the Snow
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by UmbraSight » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 am

awew3 wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:38 am

`1st of all dont shift burdon of proof and recall everything or there is no meaning in beating the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.
Awew, I don't think you know what the burden of proof is, nor do I believe you understand whose shoulders it rests upon. You are the person making the claim Awew, meaning that the burden of proof is on you to provide evidence to support your own claim. The burden of proof is not on me to disprove your claim, rather it is on you to prove what you are saying.

Me asking you do provide evidence to support your claim isn't me shifting the burden of proof, it is me asking you to defend the claim that you have made.

You are either a troll attempting to a antagonize me, or you truly have no idea what you are talking about. Either way, as you continue to refuse to meet the barest minimum of an attempt to provide evidence we are done here.
//… and it was there, and her blade flicked out catching only air. She backed from the door, worn floorboards shivering with each misplaced step...// Fall of the Aelir Isles, Vol. III

User avatar
Nathanswift2
Newbie
Posts: 81
Joined: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:46 pm
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by Nathanswift2 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:04 pm

Case in point of the mental inferiority of religious individuals.
I seek Truth above all means.

User avatar
The Alt-Rick
Newbie
Posts: 84
Joined: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:55 pm
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by The Alt-Rick » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:46 pm

God is dog spelled backwards.
Dogs exist I see them every day. I've got three fat ones.

CHECK MATE ATHEISTS *double dips fedora and the entire Vatican applauds*

User avatar
Wint
Member+
Posts: 2915
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:07 am
Gender: Eldritch Abomination
Location: Where my hope lies.
Contact:

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life,

Post by Wint » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:46 am

The Alt-Rick wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:46 pm
God is dog spelled backwards.
Dogs exist I see them every day. I've got three fat ones.

CHECK MATE ATHEISTS *double dips fedora and the entire Vatican applauds*
If God is the opposite way to write dog, then it might just carry over to how if dogs exist, God therefore just not!

TOUCHDOWN BELIEVERS
“Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words are merely the smallest element of language capable of containing meaning in isolation, and as such could never directly produce the 4000 Newtons of force per square centimeter required to break bones.” - Michael Stevens

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest