[xBlackxAcex] Bloody Roses

xBlackxAcex

Re: [xBlackxAcex] Bloody Roses

Post by xBlackxAcex » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:27 am

(errands took me away from my computer, so I apologize for the suck post. And I ask you to not worry as I will do my best to write to this daily/ every other day. Kier will not be missing in action, alright? LOL)

The severity of Kier’s scowl could flaw the smoothness of his skin irreparability. He chose not to understand the human girl’s words; his attention was on his daylight ring for a spilt second then it shuttered over to the much older fleeing woman. Though she barely escaped his gaze, he stayed rooted in his chair and his beer was untouched. “You’re denying me service. Do your job and stay here.” The projection of his voice rose, the more he spoke. Yet, his demand didn’t stifle her movements or change her course of direction. His ruckus caused the people to complain and gossip amongst themselves, but Kier didn’t give a living damn. He was temperamental that his desire was stripped away by a human. A female at that. ‘Mortals and their weak minds.’ Emmaline’s mind was very malleable, initially, it was very beneficial. At the moment, it was an utter peeve. What was his was his like a extremely bratty tot who did not share his toys. In adulthood, it was called different things: possessiveness, controlling, territorial, cling even in context. His hands were clenched into fists; suppressing the impulse to tear the tavern apart. If he surrendered self control, the bar top would be the first to go followed by all occupants of the building. He flung the stool backwards. “The old hag, that whore of a woman. Hear me well, I will take Emmaline, if need be by force since whatever lies you’ve put in her head made her not want me.” Kier twisted the ring back on his finger and laid his coat on his shoulders. “I’m not happy, so if you continue to meddle..” He trailed, tongue pressed to the back of his teeth. He didn’t finish his threat, seeing it may have been inappropriate, and he could possibly wedge himself in a suffocating crevice. “You get the statement. I prefer not to involve myself right away, so make it happen.” The tavern was no longer enjoyable; not that it was to begin with. He left the bar with those words.

“She made me very unhappy. Started to defy me, saying nonsense. On top of that, she went bad.” In his study, he whispered lowly, circling round. The room was pitch black. He traveled in a small circle; so minuscule, it seemed to be a line. He froze and wrapped his fingers around a base. His other hand drew the curtains back to let the night light in. He slouched and moved his face closer. The look of fright fed his soul; the woman he held in his hand was desirable. His thirst had a big mouth, and it was never satisfied. “You don’t want anything bad to happen yes?“ His amber eyes glowed almost; a shimmer in his eye. A vase of red roses sat in front of the window.

spacesgoats

[xBlackxAcex] Bloody Roses

Post by spacesgoats » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:06 am

//I'm sorry, im a bit confused, I know he lashed out and everything but what did he do?

Emmaline didn't stop after he said his own peace of things and his own peace was just... That she wasn't serving him beer! It made her angry and more upset with frustration of tears but it made her sad that... What she felt wasn't real love. Right? It wasnt... Real. She went to walk faster to the back but before she could get closer he seemed to get even more am very by the steps she took. each one she took actually and that's when he quickly shoved the still back harshly and stood, gathering Emmaline's attention as she looked over at him as well as Tabitha who was standing in the door, trying see if that all his rukus wouldn't be too dangerous or messy. But It was more loud than messy and... Demanding.

Tabitha stared at the male who threaten her about Emmaline and occurred to her. Maybe he really liked her but, something was off about him. He needed Emmaline like... Really needed her. Maybe for something? A drug heist or something? The need that he expressed was something that was desire. Or maybe he really liked her, she didn't really know anything about love but just expect money, living, eating and staying alive and staying alive was she going to do as soon as she heard the threat. When he marched out she quickly looked over at Emmaline before gripping her before she could leave.

Emmaline whined in pain as she looked over at him, "I'm not chasing after him... I'm going to clean and run the bar, let me." Emmaline mumbled softly as she stared at her before Tabitha gripped her arm tighter. "No go find him and stay with him if that means he leave me alone. He's... Dangerous for me to take on alone So you go to that boy if you really love him and don't come back here so he won't come back to me. Or this establishment. Go on girl!" She shoved her to the door and Emmaline widened her eyes as she saw how horrible people were... To save there own asses.

Emmaline walked out the bar slowly as she looked around for Kier but she didn't seem him at all so she walked deeper into the town. "K-Kier..." She called out softly

"ωιτнουτ мє, Ꮠοя ѕυяє, α ρєяᏐєϲτ ωοяℓ∂"

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:08 am

//hello?

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:23 am

//hello?

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:10 am

Kier dabbed his mouth with his handkerchief as if he finished a grand meal, and he then cleared his throat from stuffiness. He reeked of iron, and he was in desperate need of a wash. Leveling his breathing, he shedded his waistcoat, and the daywear and accessory flutter to the carpet. ‘I drank quite a bit today.’ He pulled his pants legs up slightly, lowering into a squat. The random woman laid unconscious on a upholstered cushioned bench. Absentmindedly, his fingertips glided up along the top of her arm. “Beautiful, but not beautiful enough.” He murmured, he ghostly outlined the features of the woman’s face. Her flesh possessed an abundance of eumelanin; the pigment was synonymous to night fall, however he was stuck on Emmaline. ’ In the 245 years I have lived, there has been nothing like her..’ Matrimony didn’t cross his mind not since he was mortal. Emmaline was pure desire: her blood.

Kier ceased reminiscence of human memories, but, he did indeed betroth a lady in London, England. Being mortal, he was through and through infatuated with the miss. When he was 22/23, he was ridden with the Bubonic Plague, and Cassius sought immediate treatment. The method which they crossed paths was through the doctor; she was the sole heir of the doctor, and she watched over Kier several times when her father wasn’t around. The relationship collapsed though. Kier was cured, then the Great Fire destroyed entire remenats of the plague in England. He vaguely recalled moving to the Soviet Union in that time. Decades have passed; the old lover was deceased. ‘And it’s better for the dead to stay in the ground, for she would’ve died at my hand when I transitioned.’ He didn’t hear the door open.

“Sir Sails you called.” Kier pushed on his knees, straightening up. The thoughts in his head dissipated, and he swiped at his nose. “She is Buka native, no?” He inquired, laying his eyes on the sleeping figure before he walked toward his associate. The dark skin was incredibly distinctive. “Yes sir. I only give you the best women to you for your taste.” Kier rolled down his sleeves and buttoned the cuffs. Taking an even inhale, the air whistled through his teeth. “It’s a shame that Margaret wasn’t one of them. House her with the others and assure that’s she’s accomadated for.” Kier left his study room and set forth to his sleeping quarters.

“Sir! I received word that your wife is in the street. Perhaps, you should collect her.” Pursing his lips, he rubbed his temples and faced the young male. “I am in no condition to present myself to a woman.” He showcased his bloody clothes on his front. He lost control there. Full and disheveled, he ‘d never bring himself to it. “Those humans should’ve handed her over up front. If it takes death, humans are hard as rock. She’ll be fine for a night, but she is still mine. No fangs. Am I clear?” Kier swiveled on his heel, unbuttoning his shirt and proceeding to his room.

(Kier lashed out, yes. After the bar, he returned home to make himself feel better. As for the lack of responses in the past few days, I haven’t been in the space to write, and I had to take a break from electronics for a bit)

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:25 am

//oh okay, are you okay now?

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:33 am

(Yeah, I think I am now. Other than work and college, my replies should be consistent)

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:54 am

//yay!!!! are you still up? Sorry in marching band I had a game! are you still up again, I WOULD LOVE TO GET THIS GOING WOO

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:08 am

//I have an idea, I'll add it into my reply since you might be gone for awhile again or for tonight in my timezone

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:38 am

Emmaline looked around as she didn't see anyone in sight she especially didn't see him in sight and only heard the sound of the breeze that went through the town and through her hair, making it flow along the waves. As the moonlight gave her lights and the lights that we're scattered about in the town she followed them home, or at least let her feet take her home. She hoped to find her husband, Kier but he was nowhere to be found, it was as if the first step he took out he quickly disappeared into the night, for the whole night? She was a bit disappointed, sad... Seeing as that, he may have left her for good but she was a bit happy that he actually stood up for her, even if didn't know what had happened and if they didn't really know each other like that. Maybe this was true love, love at first sight. She smiled softly to herself at the thought that this was true love but a bit sadden that... Maybe she wouldn't see him again? She sighed softly as she walked closer to her home, looking down at the finger that the ring was abandoned from her. Her ring finger but quickly she bumped into something. Not hard or metal, but a person?!

She gasped as she stepped back and looked up at the tall male who had a kind smile on. "I'm quite sorry about that madam, are you okay?" He said softly as he held out his hand towards her. "I'm Matt." He said as he stared at her, and a bit closely, too closely but he was friendly? "Hi, I'm Emmaline... Were you out here before? I didn't see anyone out here... Nevermind." She laughed softly. "Did you see a male walk here or something? By here, he's tall, handsome, has blonde hair, golden eyes that seem bland but... They're so mysterious..." She said softly at him as she started to doze off thinking of him but quickly Matt had hesitated, scared almost like from who he described. He knew the male, he was an Elder son, literally and Elder himself for Vampires. How did Matt know? He was one too, looking for food and this good was taken. But... Was it really if he left her alone?

Matt laughed. "No, besides, if I did, I wouldn't tell you from the way you seem to have an attachment and like this male. Or maybe like this male? Are you stalking him?" He said with a friendly smile, still luring in his prey, taking the chance to get this food before Kier knew since he abandoned his own food. Nor everyone knew Kier tactics but they knew that he was a charming fellow and not to mess with his food or cross his territory. But this girl... Couldn't be his territory, Matt thought about this way. ' He left her, so finders keepers.' And boy did she smell so delicious... Something he hadn't had in a long time and it smelled so sweet that he could barely contain himself but he had to as he kept his golden bright eyes, that shown through the night staring at her instead of her neck. Her pupils were as if cats, slim which was weird but Emmaline thought that they were contacts or just unique eyes that we're also beautiful. Vampires had their tactics, charm, beauty, force, attitudes, etc. He had his eyes and kind attitude. Something like Kier, but Kier was direct but so handsome and beautiful with it. He had feelings locked in that could only be locked little by little. "Can I walk you home?" His eyes looked down at hers and she couldn't say no, looking into his eyes as she nodded and walked with him to her house. Little did she know what he was capable of, what he was or what she got herself into when she was seeing Kier. Only in a world of Vampires. It honestly didnt take long for her walk and him to walk, him only walking her to the front of her door, they turning to each other as he stared up at him with a soft smile. "Sorry for not talking to so much, it just felt nice walking with in the silence... I needed it. " She said softly as she seemed weirdly stuck into his eyes which then he smiled with a smirk. 'It's quite fine, you don't have owe me anything major. Just close your eyes.' Matt said and weirdly without hesitate or saying something b acj to the weird request, as if she was sin a trance she did what he said as she closed hee eyes and he chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her hips and pulled her close to his chest making her grunt softly but she held her hands to his chest, keeping her eyes close, obeying as he got close to her neck. His eyes changing to red and his fangs baring as he sighed out in relief from smelling her blood and the fact that he would eat good tonight. "It'll hurt... A lot." He chuckled as he got closer to her shoulder and pierced his fangs to break her skin and drink her sweet red nector