[1×1] Angel Hunter (xBlackxAcex)

ariagrey

Re: [1×1] Angel Hunter (xBlackxAcex)

Post by ariagrey » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:41 pm

Lua remembered the drinks walking to the kitchen, grabbing to glasses and filling them with water, and two bottles of beer from the fridge. She sat back down placed one glass and one bottle in front of Seth and the others for her. "You don't have to drink the beer if you don't want." The angel took a sip of her water, trying not to blatantly stare as Seth took off his jacket; revealing muscley arms under a T-shirt. She took another sip of water and almost choked, coughing at his question. Awkwardly she reached for a napkin. "Sorry, i just wasnt expecting that." Lua pressed her lips together, contemplating her answer. "I never really thought about it if i'm honest. With Angels it isn't the same as humans." Her eyes flickered to his face, her cheeks a wash of pink. "I guess he'd be tall and ruggedly handsome. Strong, both physically and emotionally, but not so much so that he wouldn't be vulnerable with me. And he'd be funny and sweet." A small smile played on her lips as she spoke. "A thoughtful man, someone who wanted to work as a team. Because if i'm happy he's happy and if he's happy i'm happy." Before she continued she opened her beer, hoping it'd ease her nerves just a bit. "But definitely passionate." She said as she licked her lips. "Stubborn like me. Can't have a pushover." She laughed, feeling awkward. "What about you? Perfect woman?" She took a bite of pizza, looking at him expectantly.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:39 am

Seth’s eyebrows raised as he listened intently, mentally ticking the matching boxes of qualities of the angel’s perfect partner. Not many. He’d remember them though. He dusted off his fingers from pizza crumbs, wiping them with napkins after. He drank some water before he decided that beer was the better option. “The perfect woman?” Lips upturned in a small quirk, he scoffed and casually shrugged. He took a long swig and sighed. His eyes turned pensive at the alcohol in his hand, and his brows angled downwards. He couldn’t describe the perfect woman; only able to recall the women he cared for and what drew him to them. His past lives flashed behind his eyes. “Is you a good answer? Or is that a corny cop-out?” He chuckled, sipping the beer before reaching over to set it on the table. “Petite and feminine. With the way her body moves, her strides are graceful. Absolutely beautiful and confident with all eyes on her, but she’d probably out drink every man in the bar.” He laughed midway. Oh Gine. His mind painted the image of the woman from a fond memory, but it was tarnished with his unfortunate death. He continued after a pause, fiddling with the crumpled napkins. Kotori. “She’d be strong and independent. Holding her own and able to deal with my bullshit… Someone who knows what she wants and goes after it without hesitation.” His eyes didn’t look as withdrawn, and he seemed to be grounded onto the real world.

Shaking his head, he shifted his body so he faced Lua more. A little nature goddess popped into his head; she had made a deal with Ernysia as well. She successfully completed her deal with her Earth counterpart and became human, living happily. “But I’d want her to depend on me and vice versa. Kind and nurturing, Borderline excessive but in a good way.” He was never involved with the once-then nature goddess, but he checked on her periodically. He gathered one big breath and smiled. Bringing his hand up, his finger moved through the air slowly as he traced Lua’s facial features. Paying close attention to her brows, eyes, nose, and lips. The motions were fluid. His hand didn’t tremble with a single flare. “Maybe she’d be a little impulsive, embarrassed easily, shy. Stubborn too. But not too much, or neither of us will get what we want.” He dropped his hand in his lap and drank his beer with his head tipped back. He came back up with a small burp and hiccup and raised the empty bottle to clink with hers. “If only they were real.”

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:28 am

Lua laughed through her nose, rolling her eyes. "That would be a cop-out and definitely corny." She continued to eat her pizza, amused, as she listened to the list of qualities he wished for his significant other. It made her wonder if Kotori had all those qualities and if there had ever been anyone before her. The angel reached for her beer. "If only." She said with a smirk as she clinked his bottle and drank deep. With a sigh she pulled up both of her legs and propped up her head with her hand, elbow on the back of the couch. She set the bottle on her bare leg, the glass feeling cool, eyes scanning his body before returning to his face. "You're not what I expected." She took another drink, her gaze never leaving him.

Lua finished off her beer and leaned over to place the bottle on the table. The angel took the opportunity to move a little closer to him on the couch. She had noticed small scars on his arm closest to her and her hand absentmindedly came up to gently trace them. Her touch was slow and intentional, moving from the scars on his bicep, down to his forearm, and further near his wrist. Her eyes flickered to his face as she moved down, taking her time, noticing his reaction. "So many." She whispered. "You have not led boring lives." Lua's hand remained gently on his wrist, not wanting to pull away, but also not wanting to scare him. Although the night was meant for them to forget all else, their previous encounter played in her head. She removed her hand, placing it on her thigh. It was enough to enjoy his company and she couldn't bare the rejection a second time. "Do you need anything right now?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:44 am

He felt like he was under a microscope with her piercing eyes as if she tried to find a breakthrough in his rough and rugged exterior. Not for the same reasons, his eyes raked over her body, liking what he saw and appreciated that there was no sweater this time. He didn’t notice before, distracted by the circumstances and arguing. “I don’t know what you expected. I am way off on your idea of the perfect man.” Seth let the last drops of beer fall onto his tongue before he followed suit in putting the bottle on the coffee table. His eyes grew curious as she shifted closer to him, and he scooted to close the gap between them, offering her his body. Clenching his teeth, he stopped a shiver from coursing down his back as her fingers brushed the raised and ugly marks on his arm. Her touch set fire to his skin. He lived and died, and his soul was the same. Each body he occupied was vastly different, but the scars copied over every time. The only physical reminder of his past; the opposite of tonight’s purpose. “The last in a trilogy is always the most exciting one.” He joked, watching her hand on his wrist move to her thigh. He met her eyes, not understanding why she stopped. Like the other time. His eyes bored into her soul, searching for answers. “No, I don’t. Why do you keep doing that?” He reached for her hand and put it back on his wrist. He placed his hand over hers. “I’m not going to run off. Touch me if you want to. Everything’s okay tonight.”

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:02 am

Lua's eyes bounced from his wrist to his face, surprised he grabbed her hand and replaced it. Wordlessly she continued, hand moving to touch a few barely noticeable scars on his face. They were so close now, her knees pressed against his thigh as she faced him, faces maybe only a foot apart. She did want to touch him, wanted to see every scar, kiss every one. The angel's forefinger traced his lips, unable to keep the corner of her mouth from twitching. Her heart was beginning to race and she tried to keep her breathing steady. "I didn't thi-" Lua leaned in without a second thought, kissing him on the corner of his mouth. She kissed his cheek, then the small scar near his brow. Her movements were slow and gentle as if she didn't want to scare him off. There was a scar near the exposed skin at his collar bone, again her finger traced it before her lips. The angel pulled away to look him in the eyes. "Should I stop now?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Her touches were tender and attentive, soothing the angst and struggles deep within his soul. He felt like he wasn’t even himself and she cared for him. Nurturing. Seth’s heart pounded in his chest, his hands were tense. Every painful memory faded until his head was only filled with the angel. Sitting on top of the roof before dawn waiting to see her, following her everywhere she went until he had cornered her in the alley and now. He shook his head and held her hands. “Does it look like I want you to stop?” Pulling her onto his lap, his hands made contact with every inch of her exposed skin, caressing her legs, up her waist, and over her shoulders. He committed Lua to memory for safekeeping. His fingers grazed up and down her sides, catching the shirt in between slightly then letting the fabric slide back down. With his eyes never leaving hers, his fingers smoothed over her brows, slid down the tip of her nose, gliding over her cheeks, leaving no part unkissed in his path. Pausing his escapade, he pulled away and smirked. “But I do need something though. You seemed to have kissed me everywhere but here.” He tapped his mouth with his index finger. He cupped the side of her face and gave her a heated kiss on her lips. Until he was forced to break the kiss for air, he dropped his head to her shoulder and nuzzled her neck. “When you find the perfect guy or however angels work, don’t think about me.”

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:32 pm

Lua straddled him, shivering as he seem to be all around her. Those beautiful hands of his sparking electricity under her skin and causing a feeling of swelling in her chest. She was warm, excited, and nervous. Then he asked for a kiss and she was lost. Happily falling into the depths of his deep ocean eyes, into the feel of his strong hands. In these moments she would gladly leave everything behind to follow him into the dark. She let out a sigh of pleasure, her hands snaking their way around the back of his neck and up into his hair. Lua held him close as they caught their breath, only to feel it knocked right back out of her.

She leaned back to look him in the eyes, pulling his head back with her hands. "Don't." Her expression was strained, on the verge of sad. "How can you say that?" She felt the moment slipping through her fingers again. Hopeless. Was it always going to end like this, ending before anything even began? "What if I don't want some perfect guy?" The frustration was getting to her. "You can't really believe I could forget this?" Lua kissed him again, passionately. She pulled away, connecting their foreheads. "What if I want you?" Her hands gripped the front of his shirt, drunk on his touch and scared of him moving away. "Forget everything else." She whispered.

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:29 am

One step forward, two steps back. He fell off the edge, but he felt he could be yanked out from his free fall. “Wanting is different than having. It doesn’t change anything.” He sighed. He grasped her waist and pushed her hair behind her ear, so he looked in her eyes. Tonight was guaranteed, He understood, but reality tormented him. He either had her or he didn’t. There was no in between. Seth could easily take Lua for himself like Rowan planned to but at what cost? He couldn’t ask her to betray her people like she couldn’t ask him to give up on Kotori. He was more tempted to do what he wanted, but he wasn’t going to let her throw herself away for him. I need more alcohol. “Let’s have another beer.” He kissed her neck before he went to move her off him.

ariagrey

Post by ariagrey » Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:03 am

Lua's heart sank as she slipped off of him and back on to the couch. Flames doused in water. No matter how hard she tried to hold on, reality always came to rip him out of her reach. She could sense his hesitation and it dawned on her that perhaps they could not even pretend for a night. Her eyes followed him to the kitchen, tearing them away to grab a throw blanket draped over the arm of the couch. She spread it out and placed it over her lap, trying to keep the sadness from her features. There was no point in talking about it more. The situation was as it was and Seth seemed fairly set on his decision. Tonight was what she had and would have to make the best of it. She thanked him for the beer, nursing it as her gaze drifted. "Do you have any hobbies. Things you like to do? Or do you not have time for those kinds of things?"

xBlackxAcex

Post by xBlackxAcex » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:17 am

Popping the top off, Seth made quick work of his beer and gulped it down. A sharp pain stabbed him in the ear, bunching his shoulders up. He didn't hear a ringing, but he deduced it to stress. The physical and mental energy he used to keep himself at bay took a toll on his body. The atmosphere dampened, and the pangs of emotion and sadness reached him from the kitchen. Nearly half it was gone as he sat back on the couch. He glanced over at the angel. No blanket was thick enough to mask her feelings, and he didn't need to look in her eyes. The clear blue pools revealed all. However, he watched her, knew her routines, and knew almost everything he observed. She couldn't hide from him. Let yourself have this and enjoy her. You're not helping anyone by giving yourself a hard time. He scowled at the beer in his hand, putting it down on the coffee table. Sliding over to her, he draped his arm on her shoulders, mentally chastising himself to relax. He kicked his shoes off under the table to see if it'd loosen him up.

"You're right." He looked off straight ahead at the television. He didn't have time for fun then and now. and killing and people watching weren't qualified past times. It was work for him. Even training and working he couldn't it something he liked doing. Well... He pondered on her question anyway, digging for a decent answer. He had slept with many people in his past lives, but he wasn't going to disclose that he was a whore. He reached for his beer. "Drinking? I got a job as a bartender at a nightclub. I worked in construction before that when I lived before." Unsure of where he was leading the conversation, he sipped and deflected the question. "What do you do?" If he wanted to feel like this was normal, he had to pretend he didn't constantly have eyes on the angel. Start with a clean slate like they recently got acquainted.