Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Dead_Inside

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon May 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Constance found a good vein and quickly inserted the needle, injecting the shimmering fluid containing the nanobytes into his system. She pointed to the breathing apparatus in Saros’ hand.

“Get that down his throat so he will be able to breathe. Be quick but gentle.”, she said turning.

She grabbed two sensors, pressing one to Deimos’ chest and the other to his temple. Once they were securely stuck to his skin, she turned to a section of computers and pressed a couple of buttons. A moment later, Deimos’ vitals were visible on the screen there. She turned and moved to the Tank she intended to put Deimos into, hitting a button on the wall beside it. Instantly, a thick, gelatinous fluid with a shimmery silver luster to it started to fill the Chamber. She grabbed what looked like a probe and stuck it into the liquid. A moment later, the shimmery luster appeared to start moving through the fluid almost as if the fluid was water instead of thick goop. She smiled.

“Good.”, she said, turning to make sure Saros had done as she asked with the breathing apparatus.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon May 13, 2019 4:43 pm

Saros quickly and gently slid the breathing device down his twins throat and then picked him up it was a good thing they both weighed the same.

He glanced over at the moving goop and looked down at his brother. "Sorry... but it is the only way."
He glanced over at Constance as he placed his twin into the goop careful not to get anything on himself.
He stepped back from the tank once his brother was fully submerged and took a deep breath.
"Damn... are those things alive?"

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Mon May 13, 2019 6:06 pm

Necre stood off to the side for now, not really knowing what to do. He would have left the room but he decided to wait in case they needed his assistance with something. As they were working, he started to observe the tank that Deimos was now in. He didn't recognize the liquid that was now in the tank. It was likely a form of healing liquid or something that would help Deimos. Perhaps he could ask Sunder once she had recovered.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue May 14, 2019 1:44 am

Constance reached into the tank and secured the breathing apparatus to Deimos by a strap on it, locking the strap behind his head. She pressed a button on the front and the apparatus beeped, signaling that it was on. She pushed his head down under the gel and closed the top to the tank. She quickly moved to the side where she could see Deimos' wound better, a smiling coming to her lips as she noticed a concentration of the silver shimmer starting to form around the blackened holes in his leg. She looked up at Saros' question and nodded.

“It's a special healing gel that I created. It has accelerated healing properties and is indeed alive. It's full of nanobots. They interact with the nanobytes I injected your brother with to find the damaged area, cleanse it and repair the damage. They will basically rebuild bone, muscle, blood vessels, everything that was damaged or destroyed. The nanobytes map his genetic make up in about ten minutes and communicate it to the nanobots. Then they get to work with fixing what needs to be fixed. Stronger then it was when it was damaged.”, she said, watching as already pieces of damaged tissue was falling away from Deimos' wound.

She pointed to the ball of silver shimmer nearest the wound.

“Those are all nanobots. Waiting for the information from the nanobytes to start working. They are also in the Pod with Sunder but I don't think they will be able to repair everything that's wrong with her before --- .”, she said, stopping herself as her voice lost it's excited glee.

She turned to look at Decimia who was just now walking into the Medbay. Decimia looked up at her a moment, she looked deeply disturbed, her eyes glowing brightly. After a moment, she bowed her head, then turned and walked out of the MedBay quickly. Constance closed her eyes, her hands closing into tight fists. She swallowed hard and cleared her throat, straightening.

“We need to get you some less.......Jedi....clothes. Where we are going, you could be killed on sight if they even think you are a Jedi.”, she said, pushing off of the Tank and bowing her head as she moved towards the door to exit the MedBay.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:46 am

Saros nodded slightly as he took a step back from the tank and sighed. "We aren't Jedi anymore..." He pulled out a flask from his pocket and took a long swig from it before he placed it back into his pocket.
He walked out and up the hallway. To go and get changed into some different clothes. He picked every peice of clothing to be black. He didn't want to be wearing anything colorful.

Deimos fell into a force sleep that sent visions of the future into his mind and had no control of stopping it.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Tue May 14, 2019 4:43 pm

Necre moved closer to the tanks after they had left the room. The explanation of the machines in the tank from Constance helped him understand what the liquid in the tanks was now. He observed it for a few more moments before looking at Sunder and Deimos. It seemed like they may be in the pods until the ship reached Dromund Kaas. Necre wondered what possible reason they would be headed there for. As far as he knew, Sunder did not like most Sith. Perhaps they had something of value there that they needed.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed May 15, 2019 7:44 pm

It didn’t take long for the ship to enter Imperial Space. Constance made sure to provide both Necre and Saros a place to wash off all the blood and some clean clothes. Decimia had disappeared and was nowhere to be found for the whole flight. Once they entered Imperial Space, the atmosphere on the ship changed. It was true Sunder didn’t usually tolerate other Sith but that may be because of the now 60 million credit bounty on her head. Constance sighed and maneuvered the ship towards the Planet.

“Okay, Decimia will remain on the ship. You both will come with me once we get where we are going. Don’t speak to anyone and be prepared for anything.”, she said, clearly anxious.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed May 15, 2019 9:16 pm

Necre stared calmly through a viewport as the ship entered Imperial space. Although he had many allies among the Sith on this planet, he had never gotten a place to live here. He didn't trust his enemies and rivals to not attack while he wasnt expecting it. Perhaps while they were here he could look for a suitable apprentice. But that was unlikely with their current situation. After Constance spoke, Necre replied while still looking through the viewport.
"Where exactly are we going on the planet? I may need to make a stop or two along the way." He said.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Thu May 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Saros walked out from the room were he was training and walked over to Constance and Necre.
He was looking vert dark and dangerous. As he walked over to them the smell of alcohol grew stronger.
"Connie... what ever these guys are going to throw at us we have you covered."
He glanced over at Necre and nodded slightly. "Why do you want to make a few stops?"

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Thu May 16, 2019 11:51 pm

Necre's thoughts returned to the holocron in his pocket that he had taken from Zakuul before they had left as the jedi joined the conversation. He had hidden and deactivated it before they had left the planet. He planned on giving it to some of his associates once they had landed on Dromund Kaas. But the others didn't need to about that.
"I need to attend an important meeting with some friends of mine. If the meeting goes well, they may be able to support us against Arcann." He replied vaguely. Necre didn't completely trust the Jedi yet, but he was willing to give him a little information.