Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

LibbyM098

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by LibbyM098 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:03 pm

Deimos walked her onto the ships loading bay and then closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against Sunder's to get a direct link into her Force. He had only ever read about being able to do this and had never fully accomplished it before untill his old Master found him and stopped him from being taken by the dark side. Right now was too late. He had welcomed the darkness and wasn't turning back.

><><><><><><

He stepped into Sunder's trance and he wasn't how he was in the present. He wore a white robe and a good was covering his face. The hood and the robe where edged with fine gold fabric. There was almost something royal about him.

He glared over at this new enemy from under his hood.
"Let her go." His voice was commanding but no longer husky and rough from lack of speaking for years... but now it was strong, powerful and intoxicating.

He rose his hand up to the sky and using the force he closed his fiat to create a mighty electrical storm.

<><><><><><><><><><><><

Saros' eyes widened when he saw all 3 of them had made it alive. He saw his brother's wound to his leg and his eyes widened. That wouldn't be an easy fix... It might not even be a fix.
He looked over at Necre and knew he would need his help to pry Sunder from Deimos' arms.
"We got to get her into the healing pod thing... I don't know how the hell it works but I guess the bot here is going to have to tec up and pull his finger put of his bolted ass."

He ran a hand though his sandy blonde hair and tried to thing what to do.
"Constance! Can you get your gorgeous ass down here!" He yelled it up the corridor and hopes she heard it. He wasn't strong enough in the force for this... He was half drunk and right now he wished he was fully drunk so he didn't have to deal with it.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:29 pm

Sunder gasped softly as she was dropped, coughing as air exploded into her aching lungs. She looked towards Decimia and Deimos, her eyes wide. The vision in front of her shifted as his arm repaired with a loud pop. He then looked at her before turning to the two intruders.

“You two think you can stop me from claiming her? She has been dead for close to a hundred years. She just refuses to lay down and accept it!”, he growled at them.

It was the same Force Ghost Decimia had seen before. He always appeared when Sunder was close to death and there would be a fight. He wanted her physical body as he own and no matter what, they couldn’t let that happen. Decimia raised her hands, a black and crimson aura surrounding her.

“Mother! You have to clear your mind and see him for who he is!! This ISN’T Lord Sho’non!”, Decimia yelled.

Sunder was still coughing and struggling to catch her breath. Decimia looked at Deimos.

“He’s using a strong illusion and suggestion on her. She doesn’t see him the way we do, she only sees her Master! She will never attack Master Sho’non and this parasite knows that.”, she said to him.

The Dark Jedi was shrouded in shadow, a black mask covering his face but the glow of the Force Ghost was unmistakable. He laughed loudly a moment before the Force Lightening from Deimos hit him, causing him to scream in pain and irritation.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunder coughed in Deimos’ arms, blood splattering from her mouth as she struggled to breathe but her color was returning. The paleness in her face fading just a bit.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:31 am

><>>><><><><><><>
Deimos filled pushed off his white and gold trimmed hood to reveal an older version of himself.
He now had well trimmed facial hair, an earring on his right ear resembling royalty in quite a few planets and a scar ran down the left side of his neck and went down under his robes.
"She is not yours nore will she ever be."
With that he brought down his fist and started to make electricity rain down on his new enemy.
<><><><>><>

Saros grabbed his brother's hands and tied to pull them off Sunder. "Brother... you have to let her go... of she doesn't get in the pod she will die."
He gritted his teeth and tired to pry Sunder gently from Deimos' grip.
"Come on, Deimos... you have to let her go. You have to give her up. She will die if she doesn't go in the pod."

<><>>><><>>><>>>>>>>

Diemos looked over his shoulder to see another shadowed figure beside him... this one was wearing black robes edged with blood red and his voice was dead cold. "Brother... you have to let her go... Deimos. Give up and go."

He took off his hood to reveal an older version of Saros. His one of his eyes were black and lifeless, the other eye was covered in a scar that he had obviously been burned by something and his left eye was as red as blood.
"She will die." A cold grin came across his face as he held out his hand. "Give her up"

Deimos looked his once identical twin up and down and his eyes widened.
This couldn't be Saros... He couldn't let his brother become like this...

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat May 04, 2019 2:33 pm

Necre followed Deimos onto the ship and into the loading bay. He nodded when the other jedi asked for help in getting Sunder into what he assumed was a healing pod. He began to gently tug his arms off of Sunder, trying not to cause her more pain or to anger the jedi. As he was doing that, he could feel that the others had slipped into some kind of force trance. Necre was able to keep hinself out of it as he continued trying to get Sunder into the pod.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon May 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Sunder sighed softly but didn’t wake. Constance appeared in the Loading Bay, slamming her hand over the button to close the door.

“Protocol 4B67! Get us off this planet NOW!”, she screamed.

The ship responded, lights flickering as the engines started and the ship started to lift from it’s hiding place in the forest. She moved to the three men and looked between then at Sunder’s body, her eyes widening.

“What happened?!”, she nearly screamed as she saw the blood, the bruising, the scratches and the nearly bent in chest armor.

Would they be able to fix this?! Sunder had been hurt worse than this before but the amount of blood that covered her and the Jedi was alarming, her heart thundering in her chest.

DECIMIA!!”, she screamed back into the ship.

Decimia stood and moved to Sunder’s downed form, noticing her pale face and weakened body. She was starting to glow.

“Nononononono!”, she chanted as she moved to her, laying her hands upon Sunder’s chest.

She started to use Revitalize upon her, feeling her life force starting to be pulled away.

“Mother! Stay with me. Please!”, She begged, the black and crimson aura around her starting to surround Sunder.

As she concentrated, she looked down at her, blood starting to appear on her hands. She had just started when she felt a hard impact in her chest and stomach as a very strong Force Push sent her flying back and away. The Force Ghost was out of the Force Lightening now and glaring at her with a grin, his form wavering and flickering.

“You have to do better than that to save her.”, he laughed.

Decimia landed hard on the floor and quickly sat up, raising her hand. She closed her hand and started pulling, tendrils of black and crimson Force Energy appearing between her and the Force Ghost as she started using Force Drain upon him, trying to siphon out of him what little he still had after the shock Demios had done to him.

“You will have to kill me before you can take her! I'll destroy you before that will happen!”, she growled, pulling upon the tendrils hard to start tearing the Energy out of him.

I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:18 pm

><>>><><><><><><>
Deimos looked away from his brother and walked over to the Force Ghost and reached out and touched him on the temple and started to completely brake down his mind. He glared at the Force Ghost as Decimia drained him of his life.
"She will never be yours."

He looked over his shoulder to see his brother running at him with a knife.

His eyes widened and he put his hand up to choke his own twin and stop him.

<><><><<><><><><>>

Saros tried to pry Deimos hands off Sunder again. "Seriously..."

Suddenly Deimos' eyes snapped open an they where glowing with force energy.
He raised his hand and started to choke his brother as he gently layed Sunder down.

"Dei! Are you serious right now!" Saros tried to fight the hold but he started to gasp for air.

He almost growled at his brother and then his eyes faded back to his normal green. He dropped his brother and went to go run to him, but his leg gave in and he fell to the ground.
He looked over at Sunder and ran a hand though his sandy blonde hair.
"Get her in the chamber..."

Saros rubbed his neck and stood to his feet. "Yeah... no problem..."
He walked around his brother and gently picked Sunder up.
"You know how to operate that thing, Connie?"
He looked over at Necre and looked back at his brother.
"Keep an I on him please... make sure he doesn't kill anyone." He shook his head and was obviously angered by almost being choked.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun May 12, 2019 8:01 pm

Decimia snapped out of the Force Trance at Constance’s screaming of her name. She was on her feet before the HK Unit could switch out of Defense Mode and bolting down the ship’s hallway towards the others. Constance was already moving towards the Chamber where Decimia was. Sunder’s bleeding had slowed but Constance didn’t know if it was because the wound was being held closed or because she was nearly out of blood to bleed. Constance looked up at Decimia, panic in her eyes.

“The Pod! Get it open!”, Constance screamed.

Decimia quickly backtracked and raced to the Pod, putting in the code to open it. The top had just swung open when Constance moved into the Chamber and to it, lowering Sunder into the clear fluid inside. As her wound touched the fluid, blood started to disperse through it. Constance’s heart dropped.

“Do we have another body?!?”, she asked quickly.

Decimia looked at her, her eyes wide as she shook her head.

“They’re all at the facility on Dromand Kaas.”, she said.

Constance cursed in Huttese and stood, moving out of the Chamber and heading towards the front of the ship.

“Close the Pod. Get disguises for the Jedi! We need to get the NOW!”, Constance said, running through the ship at break neck speed, Sunder’s blood covering her hands, arms and front.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 am

Deimos sat back and looked down at his leg. He was covered in Sunder's blood and now he could no longer walk on his left leg. He watched her as he fought against his body going into shock.
This wasn't the time for this... He felt his leg shoot pain up into his body as if he were on fire.
He lent again the wall and forced himself to stay awake.
He glanced down at Sunder's blood and he couldn't get the smell of it out of his mind.

Saros closed the pod and stood back as it started up. His eyes widened as he watched what it could do.

"Brother..." Deimos could feel himself falling asleep and was trying to fight it. The constant burning in his leg was growing.

Saros look over at him and his heart dropped when he realized that it was only now Deimos had actually even felt his leg. "Damn..." He ran over to him and cut his left pant leg off to be able to fully asses the damage.
He knew he had lost his leg... but getting him through this would be the next thing.
"Just hold on... it's going to be alright."

Deimos started to drift and soon he blacked out completely falling unconscious.

Saros swore under his breath, picked up his twin and placed him on the medic bed. The leg needed to come off.
"Constance! When you have a minute! We have to... we have to amputate his leg!"

He glanced back over at Sunder. "How long does she have to be in there for!? AND WHO'S BODY!?!?!?!"

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Mon May 13, 2019 12:53 pm

Constance turned quickly and looked at Saros before her eyes fell upon his brother and his ruined leg. She turned and moved to them, looking at the damage. The blast had gone through his leg completely and the wound was charred. She grit her teeth, sucking in air between them as she turned to the supplies cabinet against the wall.

“No! We can save his leg but we need to get him into the tank quickly.”, she said, grabbing a syringe full of shimmering blue fluid and what looked like a tracheal tube connected to a breathing apparatus.

She turned and handed the tubed apparatus to Saros.

“Get that into his mouth and down his throat.”, she said quickly.

She turned back to the cabinet and grabbed a nose clamp and some cleansing swabs. They had brought Sunder back to the ship and didn’t abandon her, for that Constance would help them and make sure they were as undamaged as possible. She gently cleansed an area on Deimos’ arm and looked for a good vein.

“We have a Recuperation Tank. Once I inject the nanobytes, we need to get him into the tank. That apparatus will help him breath in the tank. The nanobytes in this syringe will work on the inside to repair the damage and help his production of blood. The nanobytes in the Tank’s fluid will repair the damage on the outside. We can still save his leg if we get him into the take now!”, Constance said quickly.

She’d heard his question about “whose body” but chose not to answer it.

“Sunder will need to be in the tank until we can fix her. The fluid in it will put her into a form of stasis so her condition won’t get any worse.”, she said, still looking for a good vein on Deimos’ arm.

The nanobytes need to be injected into a large vein to be able to get to the damaged area faster.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon May 13, 2019 3:49 pm

Saros didn't understand a word the woman said. His eyes where just wide and he just decided it would be best to do as she said.
He tipped his brother's head back and sarynged the thick liquid down his throat.
If she could save his leg, he thought anything could be better them him having to loose it.

Saros glanced over at her as she worked and smiled slightly to himself. He could see why Deimos had a thing for her, but women where a big down fall for men so if Deimos was even going to attempt to go there he would have to be careful. She still worked for Sunder and he still wasn't quite sure about the whole situation, but he was thinking that a few more drinks could solve that.

Deimos vains where all quite healthy and the man was in quite the perfect bill of health other then his leg.
His jawline tightened as if he was bracing himself for something, but he wasn't coherent at all.
He was obviously in some kind of shock but he was still able to dream.

"I got to say... I have no idea what the hell I'm doing so just bark orders at me and speak plain English we should be good..."
He looked down at his identical twin and pressed his lips together. How they where so similar in looks and gestures... but so different in personality.