Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

AnimeFanV2

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP - Chapter 2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:41 pm

Necre nodded as he heard Deimos and stoped blasting lightning. Turning to look at the side, he saw that the exit the others had left through was clear. "Sunder, we need to leave while we still have the chance. We don't have enough power to defeat him right now." He said. Seeing that the mist was starting to fade, Necre sent a powerful force blast into the the wall causing it to break and spill chunks of metal into the hallway, blocking part of the hallway but not affecting the mist. Looking back, Necre felt a little worry as he saw Sunder's condition. He doubted she would be able to do much more with her current condition.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:05 am

Sunder looked up at Necre, her eyes glassy and dazed. Her eyes followed his, looking at their escape route. She nodded and turned that way. Once her back was turned, Arcann reacted. He was blocked by the rubble Necre had torn down in front of him but he could still see them all. He raised his hand, sending Force Crush at Necre. Sunder, stiffened, feeling the power discharge. With lightening speed she moved to Necre, pushing him down and out of the way of the Force Power and was instead ensnared in it. She gasped loudly as she felt the crushing of her right lung, the ribs over it creaking in protest as three of them snapped loudly and painfully. Arcann had aimed for Necre's heart but Sunder's movement, redirected the power. Arcann's eyes widened, he didn't mean to damage her. If he could have captured her, he wanted as little damage to her as possible to be able to reprogram her and send her out quickly. His fury got the better of him and now his prize was in dire need of attention or he would lose her. He relaxed his hand, releasing the power reluctantly. Sunder swayed on her feet a moment, air refusing to fill her chest and blood filling her mouth to trickle over her lips. She scolded herself for such a careless move, she was never usually the type to endanger her life for someone else unless they were her family. What made her do it this time??? She forced herself to cough, blood pouring from her mouth now, as she tried to force her left lung to compensate. Searing pain erupted in her chest as she forced her shaky legs to move towards the exit. Her right side felt numb but burning hot at the same time, her vision starting to dim. Blood splattered to the ground under her from her side and her mouth as she willed herself to move, as quickly as she could.

A thought flashed through her mind that perhaps this was why she was called "the Sith that can't be killed".
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:26 am

Diemos' eyes widen when he saw what Sunder had done. His eyes turned back to normal and he quickly and gently scooped her up into his arms and started to run out the hallway with her.
He didn't know what to do to fix her, but he knew he had to get her to Constance. She was a healer and would be able to do something.
"Sunder... just don't stop trying to stay awake."

From behind him he heard a blast of a gun and it ran through to his leg.
He fell to on knee and gritted his teeth together as he still carried Sunder.
He glanced over his shoulder to see a guard about to take another shot.
He clenched his hand into a fist crushing the guards helmet and scull.
It was a careless mistake on his behalf and he should have kept his sences switched on and not leave his judgment clouded.

He stood up to continue running ignoring the pain in his leg and not even looking down to see what damage had actually been done.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:08 am

Necre deactivated his lightsaber and started to follow Deimos out of the hallway. As he was running, he sent another force blast into the building, causing more rubble to block the path behind them. While this was happening he went over the events of what just happened in his mind. He was surprised the Sunder had still been able to walk after being hit by Arcann's attack. Perhaps her current state would force Arcann to leave them alone for a while.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:44 pm

Arcann growled as they moved to leave and raised his hand to use his Force Powers to stop them but Necre pulled down more rubble with the loud sound of stone breaking and falling. Her turned quickly, he needed to catch up to them. Sunder was fatally injured and he could feel that she was weakening more and more with each passing moment. If he could capture her now, it would be most advantageous. He turned and started moving to try and get to the upper level and out of here to try and head them off. He was alittle irritated that his Force Crush had hit her but there was nothing that could be done about it now but to heal her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunder coughed again, searing pain tearing across her chest. She could feel the blood from her side soaking into the Demios’ robes, blood splattering her hand as she covered her mouth. She opened her mouth to speak but only an odd moist wheeze could be heard. She was so tired, so sleepy and she couldn’t catch her breath. The edges of her vision was starting to darken, her eyes haltingly starting to close.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Back at the ship, Decimia had finished helping Constance lock down Mace and Raeve. She gasped, her eyes widening as Constance stood, bristling visibly. They looked at each other a moment, then they were in motion. Constance was moving towards the MedBay, Decimia moved to Saros as he waited in the Hangar of the ship.

“I may need your help with something.”, she said, then turned and motioned him to follow her as she moved towards the Cargo Hold on the ship.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:29 am

Necre could see that Sunder's condition was getting worse as they ran. He quickly chanted in ancient Sith and he was able to temporarily block out some of the pain for Sunder. He could sense that Arcann was taking an alternate route and felt relief. Hopefully Arcann wouldn't be able to get to them again in time. He took out his comlink and gave orders to his ship to leave. He would likely be leaving with Sunder and her companions.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:01 pm

Sunder could feel the pain in her wounds starting to ease and she sighed softly, her eyes still closed and her body feeling cold. She was losing too much blood and her crushed and pierced lung was filling her chest cavity with blood and air. She gasped weakly, the same searing pain tearing through her chest as her heart struggled to beat.

"Danny.......", she whispered softly as the last threads of consciousness left her.

She jolted awake with a gasp, her body cold but laying on a bed. She blinked a moment, feeling drained but not completely empty. Slowly, she sat up and looked at the figure standing at the foot of the bed, looking at her. He smiled at her, his cold, black eyes regarding her a moment.

"You're dying.", he said simply.

She sighed loudly.

"I can't die.", she answered.

His smile turned into a grin as he moved to the bed and sat down, looking at her still.

"This body has sustained fatal injury. So what do you call it?", he asked.

It had been a long time since she had seen him, his waist length hair having gone white a long time ago and was held in a tight ponytail. He looked as young as when she first met him, his skin milky and flawless. Before the corruption had taken him completely. He stood again and came to her as she still lay on the bed.

"When will you get tired of all this and simply allow your Life Force to join the Force?", he asked her, reaching forward to rest his hand upon her cheek.

Despite herself, she nestled her cheek into his warm and welcoming touch, her eyes closing softly as she relished the long missed closeness of him.

"I still have so much to accomplish, so many secrets to find and my daughter needs me.", she answered softly.

He smiled and leaned forward, lightly pressing his lips to her forehead. The place where he kissed, lit up with a soft tingle of sensation and she almost purred.

"You can only keep doing this for so long.", he responded.

"I will do this for as long as I need to.", she said to him.

He slid his hand down to her jaw and raised her face towards his as she opened her eyes and looked up at him. He smiled down at her, his lips moving close to her own as he whispered to her.

"Everytime you do this, your soul becomes alittle bit weaker. In time, it won't work and you will have no choice but to join me in death.", he whispered to her, his voice almost loving.

"It was you who taught me to never give up and never surrender what I want. To always push myself until I had achieved my goal. That's why you possessed that Jedi to show me that I was on the right track and to keep going.", she responded, her breath lightly brushing his skin.

"It is wondrous to see the Student surpass the Master.", he whispered as he closed the distance between then, pressing his lips to hers.

She didn't fight him. Not like she could anyway. He was the only being stronger then she was and knew her weaknesses. He was her Master. She felt herself weakening, the kiss meant to draw her away from her desire to live.

In Demios' arms, Sunder sighed softly, her breathing slowing and her hand draped lazily from her body. Her blood was still flowing easily from her side and mouth.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arcann rushed through the Palace, moving as quickly as Force Run would allow him. He could feel them getting further away but he could also feel Sunder's Life Force starting to fade. He couldn't let her die! He still needed her to help him defeat his enemies and take over the Galaxy. He reached the Ground Level and moved towards the door to the Courtyard. He was far too close to let them slip through his fingers now. They had one hell of a headstart on him but he would chase them until they left his planet. And even after they left. He burst through the door and started running towards where he felt they were heading. He would do everything to not lose Sunder.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Decimia jolted upright, a horrible foreboding and fear pulling at her very soul. Sunder was dying and she could feel it as if it were her own death, her body trembling and her heart hammering in her chest thunderously. She started to move quickly, going to a large coffin like container that was laying in the far corner of the Cargo Hold. Her hand shook as she pressed the numbers for the unlock code, then lay her palm on the scanner. The container seemed to spring to life, it's systems starting up with a flash of electricity.

Identity: Darth Decimia
Designation: True
Security Clearance: Infinite
Enter your Pass Phrase: **********

Decimia leaned closer to the container.

"Pass Phrase, Delta Alpha Universe Gamma Theta Halo Echo Rover.", she said clearly and slowly.

There was a hiss and vapor starting to surround the container as she watched.

"Start sequence 'Revival'.", she said quickly.

Understood!

She stood and moved quickly out of the Cargo Hold, praying they wouldn't need the Resource the container was retrieving. But if they did, it would already be on the ship. She needed Sunder to be brought back to the ship as quickly as possible and prayed they others were already heading that way.

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Saros walked into the cargo hold and his eyes widened when he saw the container. He glanced over at Decimia and raised an eyebrow at her as he hooked his thumbs on his belt. "What is that?"

He could sence she was upset and worried, but he wasn't an open book like his brother and had to maintain the calm, cool and collective front.

Suddenly his eyes widened when he sences it. Diemos was becoming emotionally unstable.

==================

Diemos felt Sunder softly breathing in his arms. He was now covered in her blood and he was almost outside still running with his leg half holding together.
Flash backs filled his mind when he started to remember when he was 16 and the last time he saw his mother. He ended up covered in her blood as well.
For the first time since he was a child anger started to grow inside him. This time his eyes glowed with a different color... a color of black with white lightning flashing throw the darkness.
Not even using his hands but his mind he glared and the wall that would take him outside and completely crushed it, turning a part of the wall to complete dust and he walked threw it. Holding Sunder tightly he started to create an field of protection around them as he walked to the ship.

AnimeFanV2

Post by AnimeFanV2 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:51 pm

Necre turned and moved through the rubble that Diemos had just created. He continued to follow him to the ship as they finally left the building. He could feel Sunder's energy fading as they got closer. Hopefully her companions would be able to help her once they reached the ship. Necre was glad that her ship was almost right outside, and that they could soon escape.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:32 am

Her eyes snapped open as she pushed away from him, clawing her way backwards on the bed and away from him. He grinned an she felt her right arm in a powerful Force pull as he tried to drag her back to him. She grabbed the bed's headboard with her free hand, holding on tightly.

"Come now, Arlandra. Is that any way to behave?", he said, clearly amused.

She looked at him, sending a strong Force Push at his chest. She knew why he was here and, like the many times before, she wasn't ready to die. He was to herald her soul into the Force and this game was his way of making her weaken and concede. He grunted softly as he was pushed from the bed, stumbling back but remaining on his feet.

"Don't make this any harder then it has to be.", he said, looking at her seriously.

He hadn't released the hold upon her arm and it was starting to hurt. She grit her teeth and glared at him.

"I still have too much to accomplish. I won't let you drag me away.", she growled.

He smiled at his body shifted before her eyes, his skin becoming pure white as his eyes became cold. His head bent to the left awkwardly as the sound of bone breaking rang in her ears yet again. Blood trickled from his lips and nose, deep bruising consuming the right side of his face. She remembered this. The Jedi had done this to him but it was the only way to stop his rampage. A part of her died the day she watched her Master be slaughtered and the vision of his broken body would always haunt her and terrify her.

"You think you have a choice??", he said in her mind.

A moment later, her throat was clenched in a tight Force Choke, her breathing cut off and her surprise visible upon her face. She released the headboard to grab at the invisible hands squeezing tightly at her throat, choking softly.

"Master?! Don't!! This isn't you!", she said in her mind.

Her Master loved her deeply, he would never do this! This wasn't him! This was someone else in his guise come to claim her. He started to laugh, raising the hand that was using the Force Choke and slowly tightened his fingers. Pain shot through her throat and she gasped loudly.

In Deimos' arms, she gasped softly, her body relaxing more into his chest. Her heart was starting to slow now, the blood loss taken a toll on her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Decimia stopped, a sharp chill racing along her spine. She instantly dropped to her knees and clasped her hands together.

"No no no no!", she muttered.

She closed her eyes without even thinking about it and dove headlong into Sunder's consciousness. She felt him, she felt what was happening, she had to stop him! An aura of black mist surrounded her as she left the Dark Side of the Force consume her before she dropped into Sunder's mind. She saw him but he was truly who he was to her, not who Sunder saw him as. A Dark Jedi, one who felt he had died too soon and unjustly. His Illusion wasn't working on Decimia because it wasn't meant for or aimed at her. He was completely corrupted, his aura crimson red as he stood with his hand raised. Sunder struggled against his attack but she was weakened from her body's current state. He was trying to kill her to take possession of her! A feat he had attempted many times before but Sunder was usually able to fight him off. Decimia stood raising her hand as she sent Shatterpoint into his arm that was using Force Choke on Sunder.

In the hallway, Sunder's HK Droid appeared at the door. Whenever both Sunder and Decimia were in a deep trance his failsafes would activate.

"Master and Master's Acolyte are both incapacitated. Failsafe Zeta initiated. Protect at all costs.", came a deeper, more robotic voice from the Droid as he moved to Decimia to defend her if needed.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arcann moved quickly, running with everything he had. He didn't know where they were going but he had to stop them. His legs burned with the exertion but he wasn't about to stop, he was too close!