[OOC] QIR

Killian
Bronze

[OOC] QIR

Post by Killian » Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:22 pm

Out of Character thread for [QIR]. o/
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

OMGitsCMDDK

Re: [OOC] QIR

Post by OMGitsCMDDK » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:36 am

Powers... Powers... Hmm. Well, so far there are 4 of us. It'd be easier to determine the power of each person based on their fighting style.. Or preferred weapon.

MattieD

Post by MattieD » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:21 am

Well from the sounds of it My power would be usable for the other team members, did I get that Right Luki? and Visa Versa the other team members that I have a bond with I would use their power...

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:18 am

Yes! Exactly like that!
//I actually did this because I wanted to emphasize on teamwork and avoid some edgelord running away xD

In terms of my character, I haven't decided on the gender or personality yet. (I'll tailor mine to work along with your characters). For power, I had a back-up plan for something like "physical ability buff". So for a period of time, all other players will have speed, endurance and power buffs. Probably the stronger the bond with the other person, the longer the Qir link can last. (And also the more significant the buff).
Previously Luki | ART BLOG | Status: Currently busy IRL. Replies may be slow, thank you for your patience!

OMGitsCMDDK

Post by OMGitsCMDDK » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:26 am

Hmmm, I suppose my characters power will be simple. How about... A simple sight buff. My character will be a Ranger type fighter. Even though he cant use his own buff, it makes sense that he possesses that ability for his character. Unless someone thinks otherwise?

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:37 am

Ohhh, that would be interesting. Just so I understand, what sort of sight buffs? There's one like seeing in a longer range. Night sight could also be useful for scouting?

I think if you want, or maybe down the line, we could have Hei suggest whether he wants to expand that ability to other senses like hearing.

Oh yeah, feel free to let us know if there's any powers that your characters want to be able to use. So we can narrow down on preferences.

MattieD

Post by MattieD » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:35 am

Liking the buffs Idea so far Planning I guess a close range fighter like a rogue esq feel so the speed buffs would be nice. Trying to think of a cool power to give the rest of the team X_x

Killian
Bronze

Post by Killian » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:05 am

Looks like we have a close range and long range thus far.

Hm... to be honest, something more flashy might be good in the group? I don't care who, but something cool like gravity-shifting, or some element bending. Otherwise, what about fast regeneration for a short period of time? That'll be like healing for the other members.

I can switch out the buff idea if you guys wanna use that.

MattieD

Post by MattieD » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:04 am

Yeah, I was thinking of doing something flashy for you all to use.
Was thinking of something like Electricity bending or lightning... possibly

OMGitsCMDDK

Post by OMGitsCMDDK » Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:16 pm

I'd simply like to have... Mmm, keep the sight buff. For distance, and to see things clearly. He is a long range so his sight is already great, so for scouting and what not, a sight buff would be useful. Just to make things in the distance clearer etc etc, Im keeping mine simple because if everyone has some super power than everything would be too easy.. And thats never fun.