[CS] The Empire of Celestia

Arion Queen
Bronze

Re: [CS] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Arion Queen » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:54 am

Sorry about my slowness on getting that here.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:36 am

Yo yo it's okay
Go on hiatus? Again?

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Character Sheet

Name: Teague ["Mark" is what he says when asked for a last name]
Race: Ilan-Racer (EE-LUN)
The Ilan are a race of tree folk. They inhabit the far away woodlands, though people have encountered pieces of land where entire have seemed to have simply disappeared, the Ilans' disguise proving exquisite in big groups.

There are many kinds of Ilans, including the aforementioned Where ones who are capable of shifting every bit of their physical appearance to match a tree's to the last branch.
Teague is a Racer kind, thriving on sun. The Racers' unique ability amongst other Ilans is being able to mimic their size (or a part of them) to that of any tree (big and small) they've encountered in their lives while maintaining their own mass to size ratio. Racers search for as many sizes as they can in order to have the most flexibility with their powers. Other Ilans aren't a substitute, but a Racer does gain their own size which varies as they grow throughout their lives, but does not include old sizes.

Ilans have outstanding healing capabilities, proven even greater amongst other plants from which they can steal nutrients. They can naturally grow back lost pieces in a matter of minutes or hours, and days even if the damage is so severe.
Racers especially are known amongst their people of their enhanced healing abilities when exposed to sunlight.

But Ilans do possess an arsenal of drawbacks, including their flammable properties. Although water and sunlight can substitute for normal food, being drenched in water when severely damaged lets the water almost suffocate the Ilans, though in their normal state they can hold the water back if they wish to.

Ilans can live for a very long time, varying from 100-400 and sometimes even more as it varies between each person.
Their physique, therefore, changes relatively slower to at least several other races.
Position: Royal bodyguard
Bio: Teague was born amongst the Ilans of the northern woodlands. He would roam the woodlands as a child, his curiosity knowing no bounds, and his desire to achieve greatness as his ancestors giving him the motivation to find as many trees as he could in as short of a time as he could.

One day, he noticed an elf by one of the water sources.
Unaware of Celestia's tales, he jumped the Queen of Thanicia, Lady-in-Waiting in the Celestian royalty.
It... did not end well.
He got pounced, and purely due to his awkwardness was able to justify his actions. His unawareness of her title kept her coming for different kinds of chats, and the ended up being friends.

Years passed, and time forced the royalty to stay more with the people, especially with the day of the tragedy upon them.

Time did not fair well with the northern woodlands, as beams of chaos and electricity came from the sky on a stormy month and unleashed devastation over the forest and the Ilans.
Wishing to keep themselves alive, the Ilans took whatever nutrients the forestry possessed and ended a part of it in the process, causing nearby villages to banish them and spread them all over the map.

Shocked by everything that he faced, Teague was forced to go solo and care for himself, the previous tasks spread amongst the tribe members irrelevant.
Taking care of himself using what he could, he was headed towards news.
People spoke of a tragedy, and there he went, reaching the empire of Celestia.
He was quite unaware of how things worked outside his home, but was in need of a safe place to take care of himself. Using his Racer expertise, Teague attempted for soldier training, but was a stranger and so was taken higher up to be dealt with.
Finding the barely different friend he met in the woods, he introduced himself, before being let go.
The two spoke, each of the troubles they've faced. At a detour from the topic they were talking about, she asked him his business in the training grounds. Informing her of his motive, she allowed him to train there, and eventually he became her trusty bodyguard.
Appearance: Teague is around 1.70 meters tall normally. Unlike the image, his body is not covered in moss and his body is rather human-looking, although as he grows it can become more monstrous. #dontmindsomeonedrawinghim Image

🎈🎈🎈Balloons🎈🎈🎈
Last edited by Wint on Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
✿ ~ ~ ~ I hope you'll have a blast ~ ~ ~ ✿

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Accepted
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Looks like Malphite
Go on hiatus? Again?

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:11 am

Name: Devon Therium Sar'geth
[De-von Fe-ri-uhm Saar-gef]

Age: He doesn't know his own age. Only know's it's been 76 years since he escaped. (Rougly 3.7 millenia)
Looks to be in his late teens(18-19)

Race: (Dark)Elf
A rare mutation of the elven race which is most commenly obtained from dark magic and summons. Due to the darkness hidden in the arcane arts they perform the elvs gets consumed with lusts for power and a huge greed. This mutation "rots" the elf giving them a charcoal like skin and a dazzingly white hair. Because of the lack of their former beuty(in the own perspective) the dark elves usually ends up using even more dark magic to modify their looks. The mutation is genetic and if either parent is a dark elf so will the child of said parent. Most elves are embarresed by the excistense of dark elves, and as such most non-elves don't know of them.

Bio:
Devon is a third generation Dark elf, which in itself is insult enough, and because of this heirentice he's been forced to live in complete isolation whit his parents and what few siblings he gained. Throughout his life Devon has had a knack for the arcane arts, some learned from his parents most not. He used this talent to bring light to his family. Centuries past by without him ever seeing the sun. At some point in his life it was decided for him that he where to be taken away from the only people he'd ever known, his family. He were forced to exit the "prison" where his family had been held prisoners for centuries. The sun blinded him, but at the same time he was so intruiged by the beuty of the world. The azure sky and brigth glowing sun, the amazing heat and all the colors, that there'd been none of in the cell he'd lived in so far.
The elves whom had forced him away from his family and out here now forced him into a new building, leading down the same way his old had. Fear crossed his mind, for the first time ever. Fear of never seeing this beuty again.
After much struggle the elves finally managed to bring him into a new cell, one with torches contrary to where he'd come from. In this new cell sat a young girl roughly his age. "We do take good care of you guys..." he heard a voice say from behind the stone door blocking the exit.
For decades he and the girl were forced to live together. Unavoidably falling in love with one another. But Devon still longed to see the bright day once again, and at some point promised the girl(Anya) that he'd show her the daylight they'd been denied their entire life.
With a little help from Anya they managed to escape the "prison". Neither had any idea of what to do at the point though.
It didn't take long though before they were discovered and a great manhunt were sat in motion to find Devon and Anya. Although they ended up being found Devon managed to kill those hunting them.

Personality:
Devon is a paranoid person, always expecting the worst from others and never EVER take anything from anyone, unless he can say good for the safety of it.
He has a huge hate for elves(Don't really think i need to explain that) which makes him short-tempered when around them.
Otherwise he's a cheerful fella whom can get the most out of nothing and whom are a keen listener.

Appearance:
Devon's skin is lighter in color than most dark elves giving him an ashengrey color instead of the charcoal black one. He has a pair or brown eyes and semi-long hair, which is a blank silver like color.
He wears short and holed clothes, mostly patched with pieces of linnen or foliage. By his side he wears a dagger with a beutiful handle, he doesn't answer to where he got said dagger from.

Pros:
Well adjusted to darkness and as such have a great nightvision. Is strong in magic, mainly fire magic. Is a good hunter/tracker. Has a high stamina.

Cons:
Is fairly weak. Is clumsy. Have no socail skills. Can't fight melee. Is loud. Is easily reconised and noticed. Can't outrun most.

Small note on how Devon's magic works. Because of his inaccessibility to books and the sort Devon knows only a few "spells", he can however "manipulate" raw arcane energy, the so called Mana. This is however much harder to do and requires total control and conscentration. Energy is used as long as the spell is active. The way it works is similar to the way magic works in the Eragon books, 'cept of course that they use spells and words, he has to do it without that help.

Balloons
Last edited by Fluffking on Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:38 am, edited 4 times in total.
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

Fluffking

Post by Fluffking » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:12 am

Finally got it up here
You feel like you know me? Don't be so sure, I decided what you know.

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 am

New CS coming soon so I can get a paragraph in for my next post >.>
Go on hiatus? Again?

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:10 pm

Name: Shaz Razoreye
Race: Avali (http://rp-forums.net/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=351&start=20 Bottom of page)
Position: Hunter
Bio:
It doesn’t matter to the Avali whether the women stay home and fashion clothing or tend to fires or go out and hunt. Shaz was one that hunted, her entire pack were hunters and bonded very well, working to keep their tribe in shape and their entire pack was well known to the tribe. After a few years the tribe, started to fall apart and packs went to each other’s throats, and Shaz’s pack got away before they got destroyed and a year after one of the six died every moon, Shaz was the last one left and stumbled upon the empire and was taken in by a local hunter. This hunter was friends of a blacksmith, Shaz got her own armor and was tailored some clothing.
Appearance:
Reksalya.png
Her bright colors would be attractive to the Avali eye as they like bright happy colors versus dark. The only way to tell her gender (as well as all Avali’s) is her voice, being higher pitched just like a humans or any other race.
Go on hiatus? Again?

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm

Skylord accepted