[CS] The Empire of Celestia

Arion Queen
Bronze

Re: [CS] The Empire of Celestia

Post by Arion Queen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:39 am

Did you read the rules?
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:20 pm

Yes I did. Are you referring to the balloon one rule?

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Yes, its my way of knowing that you did read the rules, otherwise I have to take your word for it. It's not a lack in trust in you, its simply the fact that I've had many say they do and they don't and I have to boot them.
On silent wings I fly, age, nor strength, nor wisdom defy me. For I consume all.

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Otherwise you are accepted.

Swag Cat

Post by Swag Cat » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:36 pm

Thanks

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:15 am

Name: Plut
Gender: The race itself is gender neutral, but Plut prefers a male form.
Race: Watcher Mage, (It’s in the World Building.)
Position: Librarian/Bookstore Owner
Bio:
For the glory of my people, I will fight until my last drop of blood
Plut was found in the back of a farm in a crater, still just a metallic ball and not able to do anything. When he was able to turn into something for the first time, he took the form of a rat he saw crawling arround in the crater. He scampered off to a nearby town and learned more of what a human looked like. With his next transformation he took the form of a boy about the age of 19 or 20 with white hair and strangely glowing blue eyes, he then stole some clothes from a local shop and buggered off. He was wandering for over over a thousand years, trading, learning different languages and ended up finding the Imperial Empire.

He decided to join their ranks of soldiers, during training he showed the skill to lead and soon became an officer. But after at least ten years of service he grew tired and stressed, and finally resigned and opened up a bookstore that was also a library. By now he was at least 2,870 and something strange happened, he was robbed and stabbed in the arm but after the thief left his arm healed. This wasn't a quality of a Watcher, but he found a good friend of his whom was a mage and asked him how this happened. Soon his friend tested him a lot and found out that Plut himself was a mage, he ended up using his powers to help him in his shop. Oftenly books will be seen floating or candles will seemingly light themselves when the store opens.

Appearance:
ba0a5e468c04747d1f913472b62573dd.jpg
An odd trait he carries is that his eyes give off a dim glow on top of the weird adjustment to light. Another thing is that he usually has his hood down, and he almost always wears a smile on his face which matches his cheery metallic voice. He also carries an ancient shortsword which is kept in peak condition by him, his linen shirt and pants are covered by his cloak but his leather boots are not. He doesn't look very threatening being 5'4" and looking young.

Abilites:

Minor Telekinesis-
This gives him the ability to move objects under five pounds without touching them.
Flames-
The ability to create fire in a short distance, and launch it. So making a ball of fire in his hand then projecting it forwards pretty much making a flamethrower.
Healing-
The ability to heal minor wounds almost instantly or larger wounds slightly faster on himself or others.
Candle-
The ability to create a light source anywhere in a two foot radius around him that's about the lumen of a candle

Other Skills:
Sword Fighting-
Plut is familiar with a sword and dagger, to the point of being able to defeat an above average knight in sword combat.
Language Knowledge-
Plut has had over a thousand years of knowledge in languages, and can interpret for most people.
Natural Leader-
Plut has the courage and will to be a leader, a very good one.

Disadvantages:
Lesser Understanding-
Plut has very basic understanding in magic, and thus can't do many powerful things in it. The most powerful thing he can do is burn things
Lack of Motivation-
Plut lacks the motivation to go back to leading someone or to fight someone in sword combat.
Sleepiness-
Plut oftenly stays up late for his shop and gets few hours of sleep but his face doesn't show it.
Small-
Plut is short compared to an average person and is light as well, very prone to being tossed around by larger people.
Go on hiatus? Again?

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:20 am

accepted. Good to see you Skylord.

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:08 am

Yupyup, I'll throw another race out there too. If that's alright.
Go on hiatus? Again?

Arion Queen
Bronze

Post by Arion Queen » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:03 pm

Alright

syntheticdeity

Post by syntheticdeity » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:26 am

From the mountains we glide,
To the caves we mine
But the bells that chime,
Is ours for the time.

The Avali are a nomadic race that live in the far north or in the cold of the mountains. They are on average about two to three feet tall and laid out they are about five to six feet long, half of which is a long counterbalancing tail. They stand at a digitigrade poise and resemble that of a chicken and rabbit with their feathers of varying length that they are covered in from head to toe and four rabbit-like ears. They possess two wings and rudimentary digits at the wrist/hand allowing them to manipulate objects dexterously. Their large eyes allow them a larger field of vision but they are also dependant on their hearing.

The Avali are oftenly found in tribes consisting of some smaller packs, packs consist of three to six Avali and have a strong bond because of being raised together from birth. Packs have their own signals and when presented with clothing or armor they customize it to differentiate from other packs. Tribes are usually built on some sort of hierarchy and depending on what pack has what skill they're higher or lower in the tribe’s society. Rarely, tribes band together to form a colony or federation but one example would be the UTF or United Tribe Federation which consists of five large tribes that settled down and ended up banding together.
IlzScxX.jpg
I'll be posting soon-ish
Go on hiatus? Again?