Post by Reyn » Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:38 pm

beep boop sheets zone

newnostalgia

Re: [CS] Chronicles of Termitaria

Post by newnostalgia » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:26 pm

NAME: Weathering Edict Reed

NICKNAME: Ether

FACTION: Moth

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

• ° • ° •

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

• ° • ° •

NAME: Weathering Edict-Reed

NICKNAME: Ether

AGE PRE-TIMESKIP: 17

AGE POST-TIMESKIP: 24

HEIGHT: 6'3"

BUILD: Tall and slender

FACTION: Moth

BIRTH DATE: 01/29

PERSONALITY TYPE: INTJ

Weathering Nicht Burn Ember Aether Edict-Reed was born to Burgeoning Reed and Nill Edict-Reed in the first month of what would become a very fruitful year for the two in their expeditions to investigate the Corrupted. Three elder sisters, Theadoria, Mexadoria, and Willow, and two elder brothers, Nexus and Zem, were less than excited for another sibling, but they accepted him regardless.

By the end of the year of Weathering's birth, his mother and father were famed, especially in the Moth community, with his mother giving lectures across many cities and his father selling highly successful and esteemed books on the research and methods.

Good times continued in the Edict-Reed household for only about another year before it all came tumbling down.
No one knew what happened, really. The whole situation was kept rather hush hush, and the Bees made sure to keep everyone and anyone who knew nearly anything silent.

What was known was only because Weathering's first memory was of this event.

There were loud sounds as his father, screaming, was dragged out the door by two bees in formal uniforms, and soon followed Theodoria and Mexadoria, their identical, limp bodies being dragged by the authorities in the same method as his father had.

His mother cried nonstop for a week. And then she died.

As a child, the death of his mother was told to be illness. His sister and brothers told him that his mom was terminally ill before she died. Then when he turned three, he learned that his brothers had found her drowned in the bathtub.

His siblings raised him after his parents' death, though Willow was twenty and in her prime, Nexus was only ten, and Zem was only seven. From them is where he got the nickname Ether.

He began to attend school at age four. He had been kept away from other children until this point, originally because he was the son of a famous couple and later because he was the son of an infamous father.

There was good reason. When he walked past any group of people, he felt eyes cast down upon him, as if he were some dirty creature. He was an outcast, the son of a criminal, and this gave him the desire to shove it to his father.

He was naturally strict, careful, clean, prim, and proper, but he grew bitter, ill-tempered, and aloof as he grew due to mistreatment at the hands of his peers and lacking care from his siblings, though they tried their best. He struggled to learn to handle his emotions, so he rather decided to deny that he had any at all, reserving to keep it inside and not let anyone get near him to touch them.

He had no friends, so he found that he often had free time. He taught himself to play cello, and he began to read research books over moth skills that he would need in the future. He would practice what he learned from his books in his dad's old office in his large house (though this is why he managed to scar up his face).

He was going to be the best moth the world had known. He would prove himself.

Rather stern, ill-tempered, and cold, Ether is a very determined person who lets no one stand in his way. He very rarely feels any attachment to others and is ready to step all over them to get to the top, though he would never break the rules to get there.

He gets very intently focused on whatever he's working on, and, though he is unattached to people, he is very possessive of his objects. When people criticize them, he often is quick to criticise them back. He's also a very clean person, and he almost religiously cleans or fixes everything he sees is dirty or out of place.

He's respectful of his elders, but he's very disrespectful of his peers. He tends to be a bit aloof and arrogant. He is smart, and when he speaks, he tends to sound as if he is talking down to others.

Deep down, though, he's just a man desperate to clear his name when it wasn't his fault that it was tarnished in the first place. He doesn't know how to control his emotions or express them properly or in a healthy way.

Hence, he's a total tsundere. We don't hold that against him.

• Ether is very anal about his antenna. He takes the upmost care of them, and if even one fiber is out of place, he goes crazy.

• Ether has an affinity for watches, clocks, and gears. If he sees one, he usually tries to buy it. If he can't buy it, then he will make a sketch of it in a little pocketbook he keeps. Thus, the only thing that he can draw are watches, clocks, and gears.

• Ether's favorite scent is that of vanilla.

• ° • ° •

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.
Do not go gentle into that good night.

• ° • ° •
Last edited by newnostalgia on Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:12 am, edited 6 times in total.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Wed Aug 12, 2020 10:04 pm

Florence

Faction: Butterfly

Age before timeskip: 17

Age after timeskip: 24

Height: 5'9

Weight: 139 lbs

Faction: Butterfly
"Okay, okay, who am I now?" Florence asked, carefully drawing three straight lines on each cheek and a pale scar across her eye. She put on her best grimace and snarled for good measure.

"Remember to be a useful member of society, or you'll grow up to be a bloodsucking parasite!" she barked, prodding her finger in an authoritative jab. Her friends laughed - it wasn't exactly the best imitation, but it was obvious enough - after all, Captain Hart had just visited their school for her very important speech last week.

"Hart's voice's a bit deeper," one of the kids piped up, puffing out his chest. "S'like this. Ahem. Right. Remember to be useful! Work hard! Make your parents proud, and be a good citizen!"

Florence grinned, then remembered she was supposed to be scowling.

"Now, who here knows what you're going to be when you grow up? Don't be ashamed to say it, everyone is useful to society as long as they are contributing their share!"

Another smattering of laughter, and another grin slipped through.

"I don't mind what she's saying, but you think she could make it a bit more interesting, right? I mean, halfway through, I was just -" Florence flopped backwards in her seat, eyes pinned shut, and let out an obviously fake - and slightly too loud - snore. When nobody laughed, she peeked open an eye. Everyone was looking behind her. Slowly, she turned, smile shifting from joyful to placidly innocent in a second.

"Hello Mr. Arbet!" she called, voice light and airy. "Is something wrong?"

Even if she hadn't gotten the detention slip, his glower would've been answer enough.
Ever since she was young, Florence liked to make people smile.

It came naturally, she supposed. She came from a family of entertainers, so it ran in her blood - her mother led a thespian guild, her father was a musician, so she grew up with the expectation that nothing was better than a clapping crowd. Of course, this also led to a bit of a preoccupation with the spotlight, but everyone likes attention, right? Good attention, at least. It was nice to feel wanted, nice to be seen.

She always had a sharp eye and a sharp wit, especially when it came to people. Whether or not that meant she always got along with people was a different story. Despite the constant chagrin of her mother and father, she never really picked up on the fact some things that were fine to do in the privacy of home were - less than proper out in public. Still, she got by, making more friends than not, always trying to give someone several chances before writing them off as having an irreconcilable stick shoved up their nethers.

Boredom, for Florence, was the enemy of joy, so she tried to fill her days as best she could - rehearsing, dancing, listening to music, talking with friends. To be alone was torture. To be alone and listless was agony. By nature, she was in her element when around others, even if they felt down - because if they were down, that was a perfect opportunity to pick them back up, brush off their shoulders, and drag them away to someplace fun.

I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:59 pm

Noira Vespiday

Faction: Hornet
image.jpeg
image.jpeg (38.11 KiB) Viewed 374 times
Name: Noira Vespiday

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 140 predominantly muscle

Time Skip: 25

Sex: lady

Hair Color: black

Eye Color: black sclera red iris

Faction:
"Hornet baby, now and always."
Powers/Skillset:
"Spent my entire life training for one thing. To be horny I mean a hornet. Already was a incredibly fit bitch, float like a wasp and sting like a wasp. What expected a butterfly and bee? To colorful and those die one sting in what good is that. Point is was good in a fight will be more as a hornet. Fight good will become a super human much soon!"

Time Skip:
"As a kid I was committed to training in weapons various hand to hand combat and so on. With the chrystening leading to incredible strength and speed. Enough to keep our home safe from internal and external threats despite the various threats that might entail. Additionally is the ability to heal. Difference from me at the start and now just boils down to experience."

Equipment:
"Stylish goggles! Besides those and a on point fashion sense uh I have a knife. Aparently running about with knives plural was a bit much. But everyone understood if wanting to be a hornet as a girl I should at least have a comparitively small stinger. It's a gift from my dad. Actual Stinger Lance coming soon!"

Time Skip:
"E knife from my father and the aged but still flawlessly maintained Stinger Lance are with me at all times. I'd like to in time have a customized one to assist in ranged combat. For now though the only additional mainstay in gear is a pare of goggles equipped with a night vision and telescopic lens. As a girl it'd only been goggles for style points."

Personality:
"A fight loving young woman who's constantly looking to be active. Rather a buzz with energy and likely to hover around those she holds dear. That said when it's not tied to being ready for becoming a hornet and the chrystening. "

History:
"Long ago in a land of cool mechs and insect themes was one Noira! That's me by the by. My great great grandpa with two prosthetic legs was a hornet as was his wife, she's dead now though we lost her when I was four. Great grandpa was a hornet who died in combat that was when I was six. Grandma was a hornet we lost her when I was ten. My aunt and dad are hornets, well my aunt was she died a year ago. Point is being a hornet runs in the family and there isn't anything I would rather be.

Given to be a hornet was all the buzz for me my aunt and dad spent a lot of time helping develop the fitness befitting the role. Admittedly some friends thought them kind of harsh given amount of times I'd go to a class with a broken bone, but you try taking a hit from a Hornet! Only thing worse would be hit by an actual shell I imagine. Anyway was a lot to learn, anyone can be a corrupted and a hornet has to kind of police our home. Have to be ready for fire hands and knife hands and magic hands and so on.

One has to be combat ready! They must be alert! Ready to chase anyone be they able to fly, hide well or whatever! All that training though and willingness to look out for friends, family and I guess everyone else as well has lead to today. Today Is The Day!"

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (71.88 KiB) Viewed 374 times
Note~A personality and history time skip section will be added when the time comes, but didn't want to add it in early would rather see a bit what happens first.
~Credit of div inspired by Q on Aurum
~Credit of AV on side by Illirica and Sir

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Fury
Faction: Ant

left
side
Biography
Name: Fury
Post-Timeskip:
Is she really going to live that long?

Faction: Ant
Height: 5'6"
Build: Athletic
Hair: Red
Eyes: Gray
History
If her parents bothered to name her, no one ever found out what it was. Her mother was exiled as soon as the child was born, a stay of sentence having been granted only that long on the child's behalf. No father was ever known or named. The girl was raised communally, more or less, mostly by other children, who are not necessarily kind, especially to a small girl with no family to defend her. She learned to fight back, and fight hard, and by the time anyone thought to name her, "Little Fury" had become as much of a name as anything ever would be.

She grew up hard, learning to channel her anger but never quite tempering it. Hiveholm, with all its glories, has always been a source of disgust for her, and the driving force behind her Chrystening choice is the need to get away from it as much as possible. Despite all that, Fury's relationship with Hiveholm is complex - in many ways she wants very little to do with it, but in other ways that she would never admit, she very much wants to prove that an angry girl can still be useful. Maybe if she makes something of herself, some of the anger will fade.

Or maybe the best thing she'll be able to do with her life is to fight for someone else more worthy.
Adaptation
Fury's Chrystening as an ant has given her access to the crafted Shells, and in her Shell she has finally found a place where she truly feels at home. She spends more time in her Shell than out of it - even when she's not necessarily on a trip outside the Hive, often even sleeping in the confines of the Shell. As such, the wounds on her hands never truly heal, and whenever she's out of the Shell she tends to wear gloves, not because she's particularly bothered by them, but because people tend to dislike her bleeding on things.

Despite a tendency to get into fights when she's outside the Shell, Fury's temperament inside the Shell is far more collected, her reserves of anger directed outward, at anything that might threaten her Hive. Only when she's away from Hiveholm is she really aware of the importance of the place and how much it means to her - and everyone else. She's more than happy to engage with anything that might come her way, protecting her fellow Ants as they work to complete their tasks, and in completing her own tasks, Fury has a reputation for fearlessness. It's not so much that she isn't afraid, merely that her reaction to fear is - as it always has been - to rage at it.

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:09 pm

♥ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕕 𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕤 ♥

Name:
Kuyiri "Kiwi" Furielle

Age at Chrystening:

Age currently:

Height:
5'1

Weight:
103 lbs

Fraction:
Bee ♥ Mantid

"Now, more than ever, our society is in need of sensitive and empathic people. Now, more than ever, the human race needs to go inwards and connect with ourselves once more. As natural born healers, intuitives, and mentors, it is not only our responsibility but also our destiny to help humanity heal, no matter their background."
x
x
x
Backstory:

Born as a bee, Kuyiri grew up with privileges most others didn’t have, her family always having worked within the close circles of the queen, serving her with every breath they took. From a young age they taught Kuyiri the importance of duty and loyalty, inadvertently causing the young girl to seek more knowledge, hoping to excel in her work before the Chrystening even arrived. And yet, although she had been surrounded by bees telling her to take care of royalty first and foremost all her life, her heart grew fond of values much different - a more humanitarian approach to life; thus earning the young medic scorn and contempt from her surroundings - it wasn't rare for her to get told to buzz off. Nevertheless she did not want to give up, choosing to become a Mantid on the big day and pressing on to become one of the most skilled medics of Hiveholm, her reputation buzzing through most of it although not all had the chance to meet her. While met with disdain, Kiwi was luckily the doctor of choice for many bees anyways, gaining her the ability to live a lavish life with enough money to donate to the less fortunate within the community.
x
x
x
Personality:

Kuyiri has very humanitarian beliefs and in general could be described as a “mom friend” by the people around her. She will treat nearly everyone with kindness and care, growing protective of them over time and sacrificing her own needs in order to aid anyone in need. The line of work she had chosen is very dear to her, and yet she finds it mentally exhausting to see injury and death all of the time - despite being able to put up a facade she is affected by each one of them, often seeking solace at the end of a long day in order to recharge herself emotionally in the cool air of the starry nights. The medic usually becomes a place to find comfort and nourishment for her loved ones, but is near unable to commit to loving just one person in fear of becoming a disappointment for not being as optimistic and unwavering as she attempts to appear.
x
x
x
Extra:

♥ She is an art aficionado and admires all types of art - mostly from afar. She believes she would make herself look like a fool if she in actuality attempted any of them - instead she focusses on her medical work and shows off her skills in her line of work.

♥ Kuyiri was always a star student - through hard work and tons of effort. She knows the value sacrifices of hard labour and goes to the poorer sections to give treatment to those less fortunate while hiding her identity and wings with a cloak.

♥ She loves animals of all kinds.

♥ She hums to herself while working.
Code-base by Reyn♥
Love, Cherry!

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:44 am

please help me
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In malesuada suscipit velit ut suscipit. Sed molestie dictum volutpat. Please help me. Donec pellentesque mauris sodales augue dignissim, quis dictum ex lobortis. Phasellus vitae nunc posuere nisl iaculis iaculis non vitae ligula. Nunc consequat quam efficitur lacus vehicula, et efficitur ex convallis. In commodo tellus tortor, ut auctor ex sollicitudin vitae. Proin laoreet velit porttitor egestas ultrices. Quisque dictum dignissim nunc a lobortis. Phasellus sed arcu lacus. Fusce elementum rutrum consectetur. Quisque pellentesque luctus ornare. HELP ME. Phasellus pellentesque consectetur odio, tincidunt sollicitudin nisi fermentum et. Nulla facilisi.
random spacer text
Like so many things, it starts out slowly - oh, so slowly. Healing is always such a slow thing - to do it properly takes time. You cannot rush it. Quiet now, love - you must let me help you. You must let me heal you. You weren't scared of your Chrystening, were you? This is merely one more metamorphosis. I will help you become something truly beautiful. Let the corruption in. There's no need to be afraid of it. I was afraid once, but not any more. I won't ever be afraid again. It will only hurt at first. You must be weakened, so that you can become strong. You'll be stronger once you've healed again. It's all right. I'm here. I'll help you. I love you.

Name: Vera Malachite
Faction: Mantis

I always wanted to help people. It was the most important thing to me. It was how I defined myself, by being able to help others. I saw my worth in what I could do for them. There was no better feeling than knowing that I had helped someone, that I had given them the strength to go on. Everyone is important - we all have to work together. Everyone has to do their part, and my part was to fix the other parts, the parts that were broken.

Maybe she was more broken than most when I met her. Maybe that's why I loved her so much - because after a while she wasn't quite so broken, and then it seemed she wasn't broken at all. We were close, so close. She was strong in ways I couldn't be, a fighter. She was never afraid. I would watch her go out, again and again, and wait for her to come back so that I could fix her once more, so that she could be the person I love.

For a while it was like that - and then one time, when she was returning, they attacked. She was... hurt. So badly hurt, but I could see her. I could see her, and I had to help - that was why I did it. Why I ran to her. Of course I knew what would happen - I didn't mind. It was the most important thing I could do: To be the most important sacrifice.

I had to help her.

HELP ME!
Name: ???
Fraction: Corrupted
Aim: 72%

She always wants to help people. It is the most important thing to her. This is her definition the last vestige of self: being able to help the others. She saws worth into them, making something of them. There is no better feeling than knowing that she has helped someone, that she has given them strength to become something important. She must bring them together. So many are far apart, little parts that need to be fixed, parts that are broken.

The ones who are broken the most are those she seeks. Maybe that's what she calls it love - so much, because she might be able to quiet the broken, and then they'll see. See the broken, they fall. They're close, so close. They could be strong in ways they can't see, fighters. Don't be afraid. I'll watch you. Cut it out, again and again, and wait for the corruption to come back, to fix you once more, so that you can be a part of our love.

For a while it hurts like that - and then one time, I'll be returning. It's not an attack. It doesn't hurt. It hurts so badly, I can see you. I can see you, and I have to help. That's why I do it. Don't run from it. Of course you know what will happen - you won't mind. It's the most important thing I can do. You are the most important sacrifice.

Let me help you.

HELP YOU?

Wint
Member+

Post by Wint » Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:19 am

Cain Romano

Cain's manifested marks post-Chrystening cover his arms to the sides of his neck like sleeves, adorning them with nondescript letters. Their appearance and order appear to almost make sense, to achieve coherence in the mind of the reader, but fleet their understanding just before they can make order with them. Those glow a bright gold when Cain requires to use great amounts of Nectar at once or at times of high emotional peaks.
Chrystening age: 17
Current age: 25
Firefly

"Living in Hiveholm is fun. You don't really need to worry about anything; everyone always says how the Queen ensures all her underlings are in proper shape and how our defenses are great, and it wouldn't be possible to lie on that great a scale.
...so why am I so worried they won't come back the next day?"

The stars are going to regret ever messing with us!
Cain was always the quiet type. He'd sit near the front of the class but never raise his hand. When asked he'd always take a moment to respond like he was having another discussion only moments prior. And after that he'd just sink back into his seat where he was hardly heard from.
Having both parents on active duty meant that Cain was left to his own devices for the majority of his childhood. While for some kids of his sort that meant they got to play near the mechs without being told off or asking crude questions without someone to punish them after, for him that mostly meant staring at the shifting colors of the rails moving far above the windows; the near-invisible colors that garnished his home with rays originating from anywhere beyond his perception.
He wasn't quite known for anything in school. He'd never know the most in class or hung around on the daily. Even from an average standpoint, Cain was just sort of... there. He wasn't sure himself if it was his constantly fading mind fleeting away elsewhere or his mute fear of what he might stutter and say, so this was the best of both worlds. The best of any world he could muster up.

Cain was always the quiet type. It was only after the Chrystening that he became so evasive and unrelenting. Actively shirking off any attempts at socializing.
His mind wouldn't stop; it was like a conductor panicking over the buttons of an out-of-control train as his mind just flew elsewhere when his hands weren't actively gripping something explicitly volatile.
There was something about the blissful ignorance of staying inside. Of not knowing what it was like out there, not being at any risk of encountering anything that unpleasant; not knowing of the fates of those that don't necessarily come back.
Time flew for Cain because he had nothing to ground himself from, so when push came to shove, the only thing that grounded him was the dilemma of the Chrystening. His blissful ignorance pointed one way and that's the way he went, and from his wrists came the designs and from his hands he could build a defense impenetrable to the terrors that he's told are not out there.
Last edited by Wint on Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:52 pm, edited 31 times in total.
✿ ~ ~ ~ I hope you'll have a blast ~ ~ ~ ✿

Fang
Fang

[CS] Chronicles of Termitaria

Post by Fang » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:55 am

TempCS

Name: Ariana Allistair

Age before timeskip: Not seventeen or eighteen.
Age after timeskip: Seven years older than not seventeen or eighteen
Faction: Hornet
Backstory: In a dimly lit corner of an already steam-laden alleyway a young woman leaned against the wall with a sharp skewer held casually in her hand. Her eyes were wide and wild, darting this way and that even as she spoke to those who dared her frantic gaze long enough to stroll by. Her hair was a tangled halo around her head, her body half crouched as if she might flee at any given second.

“You want to know about me? Yeah? Let me tell you a story, then. When you get over the nightmares then you will know who I am.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

”So what sector are we taking today?”

He leaned against me without even thinking, his heavy shoulder against mine as if I were the one so heavily muscled. Connor was an Ant, but he was probably stronger than any Hornet; however his heart was softer than cotton. I looked down at the map in my hands and laid my head against him.

“Ugh, looks like we are going to Seven-J. Looks like the iron supply is running low and a nice sized cache was detected there.” I looked up at his face as he took a bite of his toast. I knew every line, every freckle, and every dimple I saw down to the roots of my soul. For over six years we had worked together, and for three of those years we had been in love.

“Isn’t Seven-J where Corrupted were detected, too?” His eyebrows furrowed and I shook my head.

“That was three days ago. If there are any there now it’s probably just a few. We have a full crew this time. No worries.” I rolled the map up and tucked into the pouch at my waist. “Come on, let’s get some training in before we deploy.”

Connor wasn’t only big and strong, but he was also a more than proficient fighter. Everyone joked that they were glad he chose to join the Ants and not the Hornets because he would have been unstoppable if he had. Not that anyone was worried about him fighting them.

Even in our training sessions he would always pull his punches back, softening his blows to the lightest of touches no matter how hard I fought against him. In the early days I fought hard as hell, too. Despite his size, despite all of the strength any person could ask for, my Connor never wanted to cause harm. That is, unless you were one of the Corrupted.

As we toweled off the sweat from our final sparring session Connor looked at me solemnly. “I don’t like it. You could be so much more if you would just let me go.” This again. We had argued about this so many times I had lost count. Over and over he insisted he was holding me back, keeping me from some unknown bright future.

“Look, I don’t care what people say about me, or if they think I’m some sort of hero. I do my job, I love my job, and I love you. I am already a Captain of an entire squadron, one I’ve trained with for six years. This is all I want.” I put my finger to his lips as he began to protest. “Hush. You know I get what I want.”

After a few more minutes of persuasive argument without any words I managed to distract him from his notions and drag him to the staging area, where we parted ways. I checked my uniform, assuring each line was straight before I stepped onto “The Stage.” In front of me were twenty five men and women eagerly awaiting my command, and at my right my Lieutenant.

“Scans are clear, operation is green, Captain.”

“Very well. Thank you.” I turned to my squadron briskly and all of their heels clicked in unison as they stood at attention. I said nothing, gazing into each of their eyes for moments before moving onto the next. No one moved, no one coughed; it was silent save for the banging from the Ants on the other side of the wall. As I looked into the last of my squad mate’s eyes I lifted my fist.

“Are we ready?”

Booted feet pounded the metal floor in unison three times.

“The scans show no signs of Corrupted in the area. The scans are probably wrong.” I walked the length of the podium, a dozen feet at most. “ARE WE AFRAID?” Again boots pounded.

“On the other side of this wall are fifty three lives that depend on us and our strength when shit hits the fan. Those are our brothers and sisters, our lovers and our mothers... our children.” I took a moment to nod to Nelson and acknowledge his newfound fatherhood. “WILL WE FALL?!”

“HELL NO! HELL NO! HELL NO!” Boots and spears pounded the metal below in a cacophony.

“Let’s go have some fun!”

Personality: Are you looking at me? Are you watching me with your beady little eyes and judging me? I didn’t ask for your dipshit opinion. Hey! Stop. Looking. At. Me.

Appearance: Image

Extra Who, me? Never.

CherrytreeBee
Bronze

Post by CherrytreeBee » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:10 am

♥ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕨𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕡 ♥

Name:
Adina Fragareen

Age at Chrystening:

Age currently:

Height:
4'11

Weight:
93 lbs

Fraction:
Bee ♥ Butterfly
x
x
x
x
"People deal too much with the negative, with what is wrong. Why not try and see positive things, to just touch those things and make them bloom?"
Backstory:

Adina, born into a bee family, has always had more than enough privileges - essentially, she grew up with a silver spoon stuck in her mouth. Her family is made of Hornet Bees and Butterfly Bees - with the occasional Moth Bee to add some variety. It was quite clear which way she was choosing, after all, drawing and painting had been her favorite pastimes all her life. From a young age her parents supported her aspirations, the young girl not noticing the worry in her parents' voices whenever they promised her a fulfilled and long life. Adina was a busy bee, creating ember jewelry for her parents with what she could find around the house, gifting each of her parents one when she turned 9. Life was looking great, and so Adina didn't quite understand when her father had suddenly disappeared. Apparently he had been given a promotion that would take up all of his time! It was amazing, but little Adina never quite realised why her mother had been crying so much when it happened. Wasn't it a good thing? Why was she so sad? After all, a promotion to high government positions was great news!

Years passed and Adina continued innocently leading her life with her mother, buzzing about their small garden pod and helping her plant the many bioluminescent vines and flowers covering the entire greenhouse. On her Chrystening, Adina of course chose to become a butterfly - after all, it was her dream job! Well, she didn't really want to become one of those boring bee ones though.. although her mother insisted on it, for some reason. It was taught to her that Bee Butterflies were responsible for much more important jobs, but why couldn't she just paint? In the end she had to take a job as a receptionist for the Hiveholm Security, working day in and day out - But she didn't mind! After all, she was helpful to their society, right?
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Personality:

A sheep - that's what others may call her; She is innocent and naive, most often oblivious to the dangerous and gruesome world surrounding her. Blind trust has been her downfall many times in her life, and yet Adina remains optimistic in the face of all - after all, she truly and genuinely believes in the fact that every person is filled with good, deep down in their heart. Unfortunately this leads to the young girl's inability to recognise the issues of Hiveholm - to her it seems adjacent to perfect, mostly due to how privileged her life has been so far. Adina has difficulties understanding political themes such as poverty - why don't they just make money? Not having money simply seems impossible to her. Nevertheless she is quite kind and caring, although a little bit slow when it comes to negative emotions. Her cheerfulness stands in contrast to the dark wasteland surrounding them, and that's just the way she likes it! Adina is quite passionate about art and loves painting in her free time, due to her lame job holding her back most of the day.
x
x
x
Extra:

♥ Her wings are a translucent pastel blue, but she tends to put an illusion of butterfly wings over them to accessorise. Her hair is a very long, wavy strawberry blonde that reaches her hips, and she loves wearing her favorite strawberry dress.

♥ Adina has an affinity for sewing and creating - especially very flowy or incredibly fluffy fabrics.

♥ She is in love with gardening and has a great green thumb, affluent enough to afford her own veranda covered in a variety of plants and flowers.

x
x
x
x
Code-base by Reyn♥
Love, Cherry!