-Vampire
-Angel / Dark Angel
-Dark Faerie
-Fairy
-Lycantrope {Pick one: Werewolf, Werecat, Weredog}
-Witch / Warlock
-Android
-Hybrid {Any combination – ex. Half Vampire/Half Elf}

NOTE: Don't make an OP Character unless okayed by me through PM, it will be instantly rejected and you'll be asked to fix it.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Dead_Inside

Re: Pandora P.D. CSes

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:20 pm

Player: Dead_Inside
Name: Absinthe {Abbie} Nightwhisper
Main Power/Ability: Ice Magic
Secondary Power/Ability(optional): Time Manipulation
Race: Forest Elf
Weapons {if any}: a Black Matte Beretta M9
two Golden Shortswords with their Hilts wrapped in Black Leather
Golden Bullets Enchanted with Ice Magic

Appearance: Image
- usually dressed in a white button down shirt with badge on left front of her shirt and black slacks with black heels. Her weapons sheathed on her back and at her hip. When she is not in the office, she is in casual clothes, jeans, sneakers and a plain t-shirt
Height: 5'11”
Weight: 140
Department: Pandora Police and Special Corps Co-Chief
Disposition: Serious most of the time with a very Dry sense of Humor
Extra(tattoo's, piercings, scars, etc.): Deep Green Markings over both eyes from her hairline to the middle of her cheeks, Long jagged scar along the right side of her collar bone, ears pierced for four pairs of Gold Earrings. Interlocking Golden Elvish script Tattoo going from her shoulder to her elbow on her left arm and covering 75% of her arm.

Player: Dead_Inside
Name: Chandular {Chandie} Nightwhisper
Main Power/Ability: Fire Magic
Secondary Power/Ability(optional): Dark Faerie Moon Magix
Weapons {if any}: Two Silver Glock G45s
two Silver Hand Sickles with Returning chains attached to Bracers
Silver Bullets Enchanted with Moonfire

Race: Half Forest Elf / Half Dark Angel
- Usually dressed in all black, a black button down shirt, black slacks and a black trenchcoat. When she is not in the office, she is in casual clothes, black tights, long black shirt dress and black sneakers. Tips of her silver hair dyes in multiple colors in Ombre Style.
Height: 5'9”
Weight:
Department: Special Corps
Disposition: Playful most times but stoic and serious when it comes to her job
Extra(tattoo's, piercings, scars, etc.): Silver Tattoos along the front and back of her neck ending at her chest and between her shoulderblades, Ears pierced for three pairs of Silver Earrings, Spider Bites Piercing on the left side of her mouth with two Silver hoops, Right eyebrow pierced with Diamond barbell. Tribal Silver Tattoo going from her shoulder to the fingertips of her right arm. A Pet Spider by the name of Havoc who has a black body and purple patches in the coarse hair covering him. {About as big as a Medium sized Dog}
Last edited by Dead_Inside on Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:21 pm

Assigned Character:

Player: {To be Assigned}
Name: {Your Choice}
Main Power/Ability: Dark Faerie Flame Magix
Secondary Power/Ability(optional): Dark Faerie Moon Magix
Weapons {if any}: {Your Choice}
Race: Dark Faerie
– {your choice}
Height: 6'
Weight:{Your Choice}
Disposition: {Your Choice}
Extra(tattoo's, piercings, scars, etc.): {Your Choice}

DaTurtle

Post by DaTurtle » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:07 am

Cs

Player: DaTurtle

Name: Detective Richter Blackburn

Main Power: Arcane spellcasting

Secondary Ability: Alchemy/Forensics degree

Weapons: Hudson H9 9mm pistol, magical longsword

Race: Human (Wizard)

He wears suits like his fellow detectives but because of his status as a wizard he wears long coats that are very similar to the robes of his arcane brothers.

Height: 6'2

Weight: 210 lbs

Disposition: Though Richter is a quiet individual his mind is constantly juggling topics with itself to analyse cases and get an understanding of the bigger picture. He does get easily distracted by it but because of his logical thinking he's one of the best detectives on the force.

His outwardly emotions are surprisingly whimsical but it's often written off as a trait most wizards share.

Department: Pandora Police Human Department, often assists the Supernatural Department due to his knowledge of the arcane.
Last edited by DaTurtle on Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a 'the glass is half filled with poison' kind of guy.

Azra

Post by Azra » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:37 pm

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (305.16 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Player: Azra

Name: Cerebrumia often shortened to Cere

Main Power/Ability: Sensory Overload: Is the ability usually used for Cere which allows her to modify her senses for the sake of heightened ability. This can allow her to track smells through the city. Hear nearly everything within the floor she's on above her and below her in a building. See in various visual spectrums and ranges from far off to microscopic, as well as identify chemicals and compounds from things such as taste. And lastly boost her sense of touch and feeling all of which can greatly assist in combat and or detective work.

Secondary Power/Ability: Flexible Android Frame: The original purpose of the android was for business relating to pleasure when upgraded to an AI she moved to joining the P.D. As an android she's quite durable against knives and small arms fire and tends to be stronger and faster then most people on average. Her body also has a built in resistance to climat and weather changes. Though of course actual races with a focus in those may be superior. However in addition to the usual function of an android she also benefits from her previous use allowing her to have a boost in flexibility and range of movement.

Weapons:
Katana Model SV-02: A silver coated vibrational sword meant to help combat creatures of supernatural make. The durable blade is assisted by a limited magnetized lock designed to help keep the silver that otherwise might go soft in place. While already incredibly sharp it is aided by the vibration matrix meant to help heat the blade and make it move fast enough to carve even easier through surfaces.
Odachi Model EW-01: is a more large form katana in appearance the odachi being the Japanese equivalent of weapons meant to cut down cavalry in the past. The EW-01 has a heavy fifteen pounds weight of blade, nothing outlandish but far heavier then most weapons and thus a bit unwieldy to most but fine even one handed for the android. The weapon is also sharpened to a fine thin edge helped kept sturdy by a limited mag lock. The most optimized swing capable of splitting vehicles open.

Race: Android

Age: Original function 3 years upgraded A.I one year for four years of operation. Mental age programming was set for twenty one years old upon original purchase

Appearance: A white haired android of soft blue eyes and a rather athletic looking physical image, usually wears black clothes and has an outfit in particular she is partial to. That said she is entirely functional in whatever attire. Often she will wear a bandana around her eyes and ears to help conceal when using her sensory programming as it at times can have disruptive visual cues to outsiders which is most transparent there.

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 180 lbs

Disposition: Cere is usually described as friendly and inquisitive though eager to please however she often won't act without a command being given. This is countered by a combat ready program making her excited for when things do become escalated in such a way.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:28 pm

✡ Sitri Slyker ✡
Enoch
Iyrin
Bhitru
Grigori
Shemhazai
חֲנוֹךְ
עִירִין
siṯ·rî
ἐγρήγοροι
שמיחזה
Name: Sitri Slyker

Description: A young woman, with dark blonde hair and eyes of blue-and-gold, constantly shifting, always unseeing.
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 135lbs
Lineage: Scion of a mortal woman and the fallen Watcher Shemhazai, she thinks.
Main Power: Empathy (description follows)
Secondary Power: Daughter of Enoch (description follows)
Disposition: She tries to be good. It doesn't come easily.
Extra: She's been blind for a couple years.
Department: Supernatural Division / Special Corps

Player: illirica

History
The daughter of a woman with a tiny bit of ability and a far tinier bit of sense, Sitri's mother was desperate for a child - and when conventional and most unconventional abilities failed, she indebted herself for a summoning circle to give her the child she needed. By the time the baby was born, her mother had lost more or less everything, except for the child. The daughter of a fallen angel, her mother named her after a demon in some misbegotten sense that it would keep her safe. It almost worked.

Sitri grew up in a trailer park in Northern Michigan with her mother, who she doesn't talk about much. Sitri doesn't really get along much with her mother - though her mother isn't abusive or unkind, she's very overprotective and Sitri finds her stifling, which is why when she graduated high school she promptly moved across the country to Pandora in a '99 Ford pickup with nothing but a hunting rifle and a few changes of clothes.

She started working as a waitress, and was doing so for about 4 years until she met a Pandora PD officer, who got Sitri interested in working with the PD. Sitri accepted the opportunity.

Since then, she's been training diligently to regain a measure of self-sufficiency, using both her regular senses and learning to use the special abilities her nephilim heritage gives her. The nature of her inheritance makes heroism difficult, or even sometimes impossible... but she tries to be good.

Abilities
✡Empathy✡
Receptive: Sitri’s intrinsic meta-ability is empathy - the ability to sense the emotions of others. This is not thought-reading or mind-reading, she is not able to paint a clear picture of what others are thinking based on emotional state. With practice, she has learned to determine emotional states as an almost precognitive sense, by interpreting what actions are most likely to follow the emotions she senses.

Projective: While she has shown in a controlled situation that she is also able to use projective empathy to influence the emotions of others, she feels that this is inherently wrong.
✡Daughter of Enoch (Nephilim)✡
Flawless: Due to the genetic influence of the heavenly host, her appearance is attractive and flawless. This is why her hair always looks awesome. Sitri thinks this is kind of a useless ability.

Healing: Any wound she takes will eventually heal completely and fully, without leaving any lasting damage or scarring. It should be noted that this is not the same as a healing factor - injuries still take time to heal, it is just that when they do heal, they will do so without any permanent damage.

Flight: Sitri's Nephilim form is capable of flight. It has wings, which start out as invisible. The more she shifts into her Nephilim aspect, the more visible the wings become. Sitri hates flying, and doesn't do it much.
✡Demonic Namesake✡
Absorb Negativity: Bound to the demon she was named for, she is fueled by negative influences, and indeed the more negative influences she absorbs, the more powerful she is able to become. Since she’s not able to feed off of positive feelings, Sitri isn’t willing to do the things she would have to do to become a top tier player in this aspect. She acquired this pact two years ago, during a really bad fight - she traded her sight for survival, and ended up with this as an extremely unwanted bonus.

Equipment
✡Shield: Charm of Enoch✡ - A bracelet with a six-pointed star, given to Sitri by a Rabbi, she is able to channel her fallen angel heritage through it to produce a spherical shield that will deflect or nullify nearly any physical attack or attack with a perceptible physical presence, like fire or lightning. It does not block mental effects, and only lasts for a second.

✡Sword: Watcher's Blade✡ - In its base form, a white cane like any blind person may carry. Sitri is able to channel her dual nature into it at will. Composed of a balanced mixture of holy and unholy energy, it cuts through most natural substances, and Sitri is able to alter the balance of the blade to turn it into either a divine weapon or a demonic one. Since doing so affects her mental state as well, she prefers to use guns if possible.

✡Handguns✡ - 9mm, .45.

Let me know if I need to make any adjustments. Your RP, your call - I'm always happy to work with people on things.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:16 am

Turtle, Azra and Illirica: Accepted.

Turtle, your character would be in the Human Department/Division but would work along side the Supernatural Department/Division flawlessly.

Azra and Illirica: You both would be in the Supernatural Department/Division in Special Corps.

One more pair is needed for the Specials Corps and Four pairs plus one more is needed for the PD.

I really like all of the CSes so far. :)

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:27 pm

Awesome, I'll slip in an edit to put my character in Special Corps.

illirica
Sandbox Mod

Post by illirica » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:30 pm

Nathan Graie
Player: illirica
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown hair and brown eyes, decently athletic.
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 160
Disposition: Dedicated, but frequently bemused by just how weird things get.
Department: Pandora Police
Main Power / Ability: He is just some guy.
Secondary Power / Ability: Literally just some guy.

I'm just here to keep people safe, as best as I can. Some days, that's enough. The other days are hard.
Ever meet the girl of your dreams and plan to spend the rest of your life with her, ask her to marry you, and find out during premarital counseling that her plans for the future involve reincarnating a dead god and absorbing its power so she and her minions can take over the world?

No?

Oh, boy.

Well, let's just say that might have happened.

Look, in my defense, I was 19. A lot of people do stupid stuff when they're 19. It's almost a requirement, really. I guess when you're in a relationship, you have to draw the line somewhere. I don't know where the line was, really, but I knew that one was pretty far over it. We decided to take a little hiatus. I joined the police department. Maybe I wanted to help people, or maybe I just felt guilty about not having seen that one coming. Thought I could do better next time.

I guess I'm not as young as I used to be, but I like to think that just means I've got more experience. The world hasn't ended yet, and that's something. I don't know if that means she found something else to do with her life, or she just hasn't tried to pull it off yet. Sometimes I wonder about her.

Sometimes I miss her.

Poetic Ghost

Post by Poetic Ghost » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:43 pm

Player: Poetic

Name: Thomas Grace

Main Power:
- Angelic Foresight -
When Thomas or someone close to him is in danger, or while he sleeps, Thomas will receive warnings and visions of the future from Raziel, the soul of the angel trapped within him. The visions can be as detailed or as vague as fate (Dead_Inside) decides, and often only show him only a glimpse of what Raziel wants him to do.

Secondary Ability:
- Warrior of Raziel -
When Thomas is in combat against a foe he cannot defeat, the power of Raziel surges through him, and the spirit of the Angel possesses his body and protects him. Doing this causes Raziel to lose much of his power, and must rest until he gathers his strength again to activate his blade or contact Thomas.

Weapons:

- Raziel’s Blade -
A magical sword of Heavenly power once possessed by the Angel known as Raziel, now divine power of Raziel lies dormant within this blade. Normally, it appears to be a broken sword, shattered at the hilt. But if it is held by the Chosen One, or a fellow descendant of an Angel, a long blade appears, lit with bright Heavenly light. Raziel’s blade cannot be activated by an unholy creature, such as demons, vampires, or undead. Otherwise it will burn in their hand. If the blade is held by a mortal, it will simply remain a broken sword, unless in dire times of need, or if the holder is of the purest soul.

Race: Human of Angel descent.
Age: Twenty-two, with far too much responsibility on his shoulders.
Appearance: A tall athletic young man of mixed heritage, with sharp but friendly hazel eyes. His hair is styled, but has grown out and become a bit of a mess. He dresses casually, and often sleeps in his clothes. If he needs to contact Raziel, he will cover his eyes with a blindfold and meditate. The tattoos covering his body were marked into his skin when he first spoke with Raziel, and glow when he has activated Raziel’s blade.
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 145lbs
Disposition: Approachable and casual, but often tired and a bit lethargic. Kept up late by his visions and messages from Raziel, Thomas runs off of coffee and thirty minute naps at his desk or on the bus home.
Extra: Thomas’s body is heavily marked with tattoos from his life before learning about his destiny, and runes marked into his skin after contacting Raziel.
Last edited by Poetic Ghost on Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
~~ You are but a grain of sand, in the sands of time. ~~