Star Wars - The Old Republic RP CSes

LibbyM098

Re: Star Wars - The Old Republic RP CSes

Post by LibbyM098 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:51 am

Is anyone else rping?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:15 am

so far just you, me and AnimeFan.
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

LibbyM098

Post by LibbyM098 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:22 am

Hopefully some more will join, but it is going good.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Role Playing Forums v4.2.2.

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:46 pm

Name:
Pandora Phoenix
Sex:
Female
Race:
Aundurian
Merchant
Alignment:
Lawful Good
Height:
5'8"
Weight:

Appearance:
She has her white hair grown out and braided with red crystals. Her general outfits are basic pants and shirt, anything she doesn't mind getting dirty.
Personality:

Powers:
Farseeing, Negate Energy, Vital Transfer, Move Object, Force Disarm, Sever Force, Visions, Force Perception
Skills:
Diplomacy, piloting, haggling, merchant trade, force use, basic saber training
Equipment:
Blaster Pistol, Wrist Long-range Com, Datapad, Medical Kit, surgical kit, Euphemia (Corellian YT-2400), Bacta Tank, R2 Droid x2, Loader Droid x3, Security droid x2

Pandora is from a planet known as Anduras. The Emperor, Alxia, was a good man, who took care the Orno system, and the systems beyond. Planets and systems were added to the Empire, not by force, but by diplomacy, and by giving aid to those who needed it. He was a well loved emperor, who's wife died when the princess, Pandora, was young. Pandora was raised that the people came first. An emperor, or empress, was only as strong as the people's love for their ruler, her father always told her. Little did she know, though, that something was in the works.. something that would destroy everything.

Her father, while on a diplomatic mission, disappeared, along with his guards. The leader of the military believed that those he had gone to see were responsible, and wished to attack them. Pandora, now only 13, advised otherwise. She, now standing in for her father, had them search for her father first of all. There was no trace, no sign of her father's ship, or anything. Her father never made it there. Since then, she has been ruling on the planet of Aunduras, in her father's stead. She was believed to be too young to take her father's place, though most of the members of the Council believe that her way with the people, and her successful diplomatic missions speak otherwise.

During a meeting, the military leader attempted to assassinate both Pandora and the Council, with a group of unknown soldiers. She was narrowly able to escape with one of her bodyguards, who was well versed in the ways of the force, and had been teaching her how to use the strange abilities that she had shown early on.

They had been on the run for some time, until one day they were cornered. He gave her one of his two weapons and told her to run, that he would hold them off.

She never saw him again.

She's lived the years after that as a trader, making ends meet. She also keeps red saber crystals braided in her hair, that she doesn't talk about.

I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:38 pm

I like it so far. Looking forward to seeing the rest :D
I'm usually most active on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Minimally actives the rest of the week but I can find a way if RPs are going very well and I need to be around. Addicted to RPing and RP almost anything. ALMOST! There are limits. :D

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:43 am

Got some more info up. just a list of abilities and equipment. Gonna go into more depth about them when I can. I might leave personality blank and work on develping it through the RP.
I̞͉̣̦̟̱'̩͎̗͚͡͝d̯̲̪̜̤̖̥͟ ́҉̳̝́d̡̖͇͕̺̝́͘o͈̟̯̩̳ ̟̫̹͙͞á͔̤ǹ̶̗͕͈y̶̳̦t̛͕̫̞̟͘h̗̱͙͉̲͘͝i҉͍̘̮̗͙̙n̰̘̟g̷̶̬̻ ͇̙̻̘̦̜ͅf̧͇̞͕͉̤̝̜o̻̗͓̻̠̪͜͡ŗ̸͔͈̺̹̝̱ͅ ̬̤͍̹̬̰͞y̸̢̩̯̹̹o̸̟̻̫̭͖u҉̰͔̪͡

Monika
Casual Mod

Post by Monika » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:30 am

ok, I'm pretty much done.. I'm not going to get much else done on it because I'm just... too preoccupied with crap here...

Dead_Inside

Post by Dead_Inside » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:46 am

No worries. Accepted. Post an introduction when you can. :)