[REQ] Life as We Know It (RWBY/RESERVED)

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
cz_invazion

Re: [REQ] Life as We Know It (RWBY/RESERVED)

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:28 am

Before I blindly make a cs and hope for the best Imma wait for Anna to give me the go ahead
Remember, when you go to war. If peace doesn't work carry the bigger stick.

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:09 am

I don't know if I'd be able to handle running an RP with more than one team. I'm swamped enough as it is.
I look in the water and fear what I see
I know it's no stranger but I know it's not me
My life is a lie that was uttered in jest
If I can't change at all, let me rest

Lord of Nothing

Post by Lord of Nothing » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:34 am

Name: Judas Crowley

Sex: Male

Personality: Arrogant, self absorbed prick.

Judas is a very abrasive individual overall. His special treatment fed into his arrogance and he has a high degree of belief in his own self worth, simply from being "born better." He has watched and beaten many an aspiring, harding hunter into the ground. This lends him to believe that some things are simply fated, such as the fact that he is simply better than others.

When he encounters an entity that offers him a way out, he further believes that he is in reality, fated to have a special place in the "New World Order" or more accurately, the lack of one that.

Some might say he has much power on the exterior, in how he carries himself. But his entire life, he's been simply going to where the tide takes him. Drifting from impulse to impulse. Only truly pressing him will tell.

Description: Judas, for one who fights so much, is rather devoid of scars. Still yet, he carries the physique of one who does train regularly. He is tall than average and middle build at approximately 6 foot and weighing 180 Pounds. His stylish clothes however do have some sem
are tattered with claw marks from encounters with Grim.

Semblance: Super Predator. For whatever reason, Grimm dissolve into nothingness when destroyed. Judas however, can convert these particles into energy that increase his aura's capacity and his own physical capacity. No matter in what way he kills a Grimm, the energy flows to him so long as he kills it, whether via gunfire or blade.

This energy however, is fleeting, and will gradually begin to fade if not used for a prolongued period of time. Any energy he absorbs from Grimm leaves his body approximately twenty four hours after being consumed, making him into an above average human.

Jormungandr. The corrupt form of his semblance, instead of devouring Grimm, his arm works to consume the auras of people. Unlike the fleeting energy Grimm provide, this allows him to permanently keep any energy stored. The average human provides far more than the average Grimm. To say nothing of hunters and other more powerful individuals.

Weapon:
Afterburner
One part Sword, One Part Flamethrower, One part Jet Engine

The blade contains exhaust nozzles on the back of the blade Powered by Dust, Crowley's blade has two modes.

Mode one, called simply the "Jet Mode" in which the blade's exhaust nozzles work to propel it when swung or to otherwise forcefully control the blade's momentum.

In mode two, the Nozzles work to become like the muzzle of a flamethrower, shooting a stream of flamethrower like flames.

Mode three is a varying and also extremely dangerous version in which he can finely tune the blade to be one of the two mechanisms.

Quicksilver

A Large Caliber Revolver with the capacity to shoot multiple types of rounds. The standard, using air type dust, fires bullets at nearly speed required to penetrate most Grimm and to blow back others. The other Ammo type is in flaming rounds that sear their way through targets they penetrate and bath those they don't penetrate in searing flame.

Background:

Judas had it all from many's people's perspective. He was supposed to be the savior the world so desperately needed. He had a semblance that was able to allow him to keep going from kill to kill in a cacophony of Grimm Slaying Carnage.

Oh how the mighty has fallen.

The Super Soldier had grown tired of being pressured and made to do things he never wanted to do. To confirm to Atlas Military Standards and to become just another march in line soldier boy. So, when an entity offered to give him the ability to do as he pleased, he took it. And gained an ability otherwise.

Thus far, the entity has proven to keep it's promise. Now-a-days, he lives a mercenary. An exterminator of sorts for villages which exist outside the safety of city walls. But on occasion, he is asked for a favor from the entity that gave him his newfound power and freedom.

Oh well. At least he doesn't have to march every mourning at zero five hundred.
Sandbox

Bashanipal,The Scholar of the First Sin
Voracious, The Vampire Vagabond
Vas, The Prince of Euphoria
Lethe, The Wild Reaper

List of all characters

Here

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Perhaps I could give you 3 terrible puns in exchange for allowance of a cs?

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:45 pm

Fine, if three more people show interest I'll give y'all a shot, but I can't promise things will move fast. This was intended to be a little side thing to begin with.

Azra
Bronze

Post by Azra » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:46 pm

I still say more the merrier, I'd be willing to help if needed

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 pm

I don't like dealing with big parties, personally.

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:48 pm

Joy! So you guys wanna hear them still or not, I will say they are delightfully terrible

Annasiel
Administrator

Post by Annasiel » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:02 pm

Do tell!

cz_invazion

Post by cz_invazion » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:24 pm

1. What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts? Beer nuts run you about $3 deer nuts are under a buck!

2. I stopped putting puns on my business cards, clients kept telling me they were tearable.

3. What did one dung beetle say to the other? Does something smell like shit to you?