[ONE] Bloody Roses

If you're willing to consistently post a paragraph and want more depth than casual, try this on for size. (5-10 sentences per post, on average.)
Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Re: [ONE] Bloody Roses

Post by Xylohem » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:04 am

I'm assuming it's still open, right?
Your secret is safe with my indifference.

Comic Universe, Anaslyn Xyrleth, Ruvari Ereth, Acheron Nightworth, Eilistraee Ymera

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:51 am

it is!!!

"gινє мє яєαѕοиѕωнγωє ѕнουℓ∂ ϐєϲοмρℓєτє..."

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:54 am

Then may I?

Comic Universe, Anaslyn Xyrleth, Ruvari Ereth, Acheron Nightworth, Eilistraee Ymera

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:08 am

sure!!!

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:57 am

Special Citizen Census
DO NOT LOSE!

NAME:
Acheron Nightworth. I am the last of the Nightworth clan.

I don't remember. I have lost count after a few hundred centuries. Twenty centuries maybe... I don't know for sure.
(Looks 25.)

• The Moon
  • The Alnwick Gardens
  • Music
  • Ageless Immortality
  • Games of all sorts

DISLIKES:
  • Himself
  • Elitist Vampires
  • Being called "Elder"
  • Cruel Humans
  • Making deals

PERSONALITY:
Acheron Nightworth is not one to be trifled with. Under NO circumstances should one attempt to anger, or be alone with him. If you find yourself alone with him, you are lost. He is BY FAR the most DANGEROUS one of our kind. While Acheron seems quite outgoing, this is only a FARCE. Acheron is cunning to a fault and has no moral issues with ripping anyone apart if they stand in his way. For this reason, always have multiple people around when visiting or talking with Mr. Nightworth.

Though Acheron is kind on the outside if angered there are signs to watch out for. His sky blue eyes will turn a shade of deep crimson and he will become quiet. If this happens, your fate is sealed and your end is nigh. Acheron is also very secretive. DO NOT press him on situations in his past if he has already told you once before that he desires not to speak of them. He will most likely say, "My past is of no concern, let us leave it where it is." If he says this, DO NOT continue pressing him for information or he WILL kill you.

BIOGRAPHY:
Acheron was born in, as he says, modern-day Greece. He also says that he was raised as a human boy in the ages before the Greek city-states became unified. Meaning he was born between 800 B.C. and 404 B.C. This places him as one of the oldest vampires in existence, though he is not keen on the idea of becoming one of the Elders. Still, this knowledge is useful for the known records. Returning to the topic at hand, Acheron grew up as a Molossian, this is suggested by the origin of his name and has not been confirmed by Mr. Nightworth.

Growing up, Acheron decided to join the Molossian army. His training has not ceased since he was changed. In fact, he has become much more deadly over the many centuries. While he does not know how he became a vampire, he does recall how he began to figure out his condition. The sun burning his exposed flesh, and so on. As his desperation rose, Acheron searched for an oracle or witch. With his silver tongue, Acheron in his twenty-fifth year was given a ring which he now wears where ever he goes.

Within the last century, Acheron came to England. It is unknown how or why he came. Often when asked he gives an answer similar to these: "It seemed like a wise choice at the time," or, "I came because I wanted to." Remember, he is secretive, and if you press him, he WILL kill you. Though, in the most recent years of this century, Acheron has begun to host excessive Masquerade Parties. Due to his nature for holding on to secrets, the Council does not see him as a threat when it comes to revealing to the humans that attend his parties that vampires exist. Still, the Council sends vampiric agents to the parties to make sure the secret remains a secret.

It has also come to the attention of the Council that Acheron knows the agents are attending his parties to keep the peace. So far, he has not done anything negative towards the agents and a few members of the Council that respect him have thanked him for accepting their peacekeepers. Thankfully, the agents have been able to mix well with Mr. Nightworth and keep everything acceptable between the humans and vampires that attend the parties. A few agents have also been hired by Acheron to be a full-time member of staff in his mansion in London. Few on the Council were angered by this, though it is acceptable.

More information will continue to be found as the agent's search, and work with Acheron. By the will of the Council.

APPEARANCE:
(The way he often looks while with company, below.)

(The way he often looks when he is angry, or in the company of other vampires, below.)
Space.

(This is the ring he received that helps keep him protected against the light of the sun.)

(While he has many masks for his Masquerade Parties, this seems to be his favorite.)

(Often he wears these earrings when he is dressed and prepared for a Masquerade Party.)

17th Century Vampiric Citizen Census London, England
Signed and Verified by,
The Elder Council
Last edited by Xylohem on Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:06 am

ACCEPTEDDDD

Xylohem
Intermediate Mod

Post by Xylohem » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:19 am

My computer crashed right as I was finishing the CS up and I was just about to post it. Then everything I had done just vanished before my eyes as my computer cut to blue. XD

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:43 am

you're fine, it's actually really good :))) I'll post a post and a thread up and you can start whenever you're ready

spacesgoats

Post by spacesgoats » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:45 am

it's up for you